Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 3 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22968 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

....and you so well know your name will be at the top of my list on whom I'll call out after I win. Give me some more that negativity. Keeping spouting your crap at me.

Remember the name, it's not a hard name...in fact, it's a name that for some unknown reason does not sit well with your type. All of you should

start your own traveling circus.

Throw at me what you want, I'm pretty much immune blowhards, know-it-alls and people who think they can get under my skin.

You write like I'd be envious if you win. If that floats your boat, then by all means, float...but for the love of Pete, will you come up with some

winning numbers if you're going to brag about knowing so much?

Go ahead let me be the first to know if you win....I really don't care anyway. If you are going to taunt people with something you think you're

going to have, get or win...then make sure they give a hoot first. Frankly, I don't.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank, believe me, most here at LP have no interest in your "system", only the winning numbers that you can provide them. Why bother? Unless of course, you personally enjoy the torment that follows your dedicated efforts. Hey, if you can't produce criteria that hits the jackpot every time played, forget it!

LV you are right,  everybody wants something handed to them "no work just rewards".   These people are the same people that believe they should be paid handsomely for little or no work,  I see it all the time.   I'll be "fixing, installing, or repairing something"  and there is always some moron telling me how its done or how they've done it so many times, or "oh yeah, I coulda told you that".

Megastinkazoid is one of those people, all talk,  no go.

LottoVantage you are not one of those people,  LV has the stat path system and it rocks and I wish I lived in Ohio.  It is always good to hear from you LottoVantage.  I've applied some of your tracking principles to the way I pick the Pick 5 and Pick 5 bonus ball games and have had good results,  I just started playing BM5 again in MD. and have done well,  and my "stats" on the challenges speak for themselves.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
      Southeastern Ohio
      United States
      Member #13850
      April 16, 2005
      783 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

LV you are right,  everybody wants something handed to them "no work just rewards".   These people are the same people that believe they should be paid handsomely for little or no work,  I see it all the time.   I'll be "fixing, installing, or repairing something"  and there is always some moron telling me how its done or how they've done it so many times, or "oh yeah, I coulda told you that".

Megastinkazoid is one of those people, all talk,  no go.

LottoVantage you are not one of those people,  LV has the stat path system and it rocks and I wish I lived in Ohio.  It is always good to hear from you LottoVantage.  I've applied some of your tracking principles to the way I pick the Pick 5 and Pick 5 bonus ball games and have had good results,  I just started playing BM5 again in MD. and have done well,  and my "stats" on the challenges speak for themselves.

Hey, good seeing you too, jarasan! Good to hear some of the StatPath-5 tracking principles are helping you in your efforts to hit the big one! I caught a 5 match on Rolling Cash 5 on 5/23/10, but didn't actually place any bets. The numbers were all in the upper tier group, and my abbreviated 4if5of20 wheel nailed it. Didn't win any money, but it sure lit the fire under this old boiling pot, lol...

Hang in there guy, and hope you hit the big one soon!!

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        Harrison Township Michigan
        United States
        Member #90088
        April 21, 2010
        4265 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

You will tip your hat because they would be on top of the world.

Thank you.

You may be the one tipping your hat. Cool And if it is me that wins, i will be ontop the world.

If i  have to share the Jackpot with someone, that's fine also.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

<snip> !

I just burned the popcorn....!

I am Joker17........................

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

CA
            United States
            Member #84266
            December 26, 2009
            410 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I have a system, I bought a QP and matched 1 of the numbers!!!

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

GASMETERGUY,

I don't see that ever happening, but even on the outside chance that it did the lottery would just change the game (or eliminate it) and it'd be back to the drawing board.

Coin Toss, what have I ever done to you? You stupid, man. You know why you're stupid? Just look at your line of thought here. Every post you put out here is constantly negative. No contribution, no feedback, nothing.

You made me a ward of your fantasy little Lottery Institute and think that's something impressive. Grow up! I can sit you down and teach you things about the lottery. I'm generous. Conduct yourself in a manner I can respect. Even enemies can have constructive dialogue. I have spoken civilly to a few of them already and they spoke back in a civil manner.

However, you......you just a complete nutcase. Ask yourself, "Why do I have a problem with M-TT?" I swear, you'd look dumbfound with no justifiable reason.

Even if you "think" you have a justifiable reason, it's a figment of your imagination, boy. You don't know why you're angry with me............and you hollering about some mental institution??? Got an elementary state of mind, Toss.

My advice (accept it or not), is to, at least, try to be civil and I'll answer you civilly.

I Am ThinkTank

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                19000 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

<snip> !

I just burned the popcorn....!

I am Joker17........................

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Struggle is real!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22968 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss, what have I ever done to you? You stupid, man. You know why you're stupid? Just look at your line of thought here. Every post you put out here is constantly negative. No contribution, no feedback, nothing.

You made me a ward of your fantasy little Lottery Institute and think that's something impressive. Grow up! I can sit you down and teach you things about the lottery. I'm generous. Conduct yourself in a manner I can respect. Even enemies can have constructive dialogue. I have spoken civilly to a few of them already and they spoke back in a civil manner.

However, you......you just a complete nutcase. Ask yourself, "Why do I have a problem with M-TT?" I swear, you'd look dumbfound with no justifiable reason.

Even if you "think" you have a justifiable reason, it's a figment of your imagination, boy. You don't know why you're angry with me............and you hollering about some mental institution??? Got an elementary state of mind, Toss.

My advice (accept it or not), is to, at least, try to be civil and I'll answer you civilly.

I Am ThinkTank

...can you hear the typing of tiny fingers?...I guess I'm next....Roll Eyes

Hey, MTT, why don't you just throw all of that energy into the next drawing? You won't win here and heck, maybe you won't win anywhere but

hey, I told you before you're wasting time.

Joker I hate the smell of burned popcorn....and burned Texans.

Green laugh

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #62319
                    June 24, 2008
                    242 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

...can you hear the typing of tiny fingers?...I guess I'm next....Roll Eyes

Hey, MTT, why don't you just throw all of that energy into the next drawing? You won't win here and heck, maybe you won't win anywhere but

hey, I told you before you're wasting time.

Joker I hate the smell of burned popcorn....and burned Texans.

Green laugh

You know Dr666, you're vocal when I'm around and not so much when I'm not. You're fascinated by me. I thrill you, woman. I bet you get a tingled feeling around vunerable parts of your body (even if you're married).

Guess what, though? I DON'T WANT YOU (smile).

Don't worry, you're still at the top of my list when I do win. Remember?

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank, believe me, most here at LP have no interest in your "system", only the winning numbers that you can provide them. Why bother? Unless of course, you personally enjoy the torment that follows your dedicated efforts. Hey, if you can't produce criteria that hits the jackpot every time played, forget it!

You're absolutely correct. Why the heck would LP folks want to see proof in the numbers? It makes no sense at all.

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

You may be the one tipping your hat. Cool And if it is me that wins, i will be ontop the world.

If i  have to share the Jackpot with someone, that's fine also.

CutlassBob

I wish you well.

United States
                          Member #90088
                          April 21, 2010
                          4265 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

You know Dr666, you're vocal when I'm around and not so much when I'm not. You're fascinated by me. I thrill you, woman. I bet you get a tingled feeling around vunerable parts of your body (even if you're married).

Guess what, though? I DON'T WANT YOU (smile).

Don't worry, you're still at the top of my list when I do win. Remember?

In other posts you talk about RESPECT. Well get with your Program.

CutlassBob

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #62319
                            June 24, 2008
                            242 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

In other posts you talk about RESPECT. Well get with your Program.

CutlassBob

....and should I let Dr666 know you want to court her?

(mind your business)

United States
                              Member #90088
                              April 21, 2010
                              4265 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

....and should I let Dr666 know you want to court her?

(mind your business)

No, i just do not appreciate your mis-spelling of her Name and the way you talked to/about her.

Respect is earned. You should start now.

CutlassBob

Page 3 of 19