Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 4 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

No, i just do not appreciate your mis-spelling of her Name and the way you talked to/about her.

Respect is earned. You should start now.

CutlassBob

....sure, after you.

(and to let you know, Dr666 don't need any help from you. In fact, she probably wish you stay out of it so she can deal with me by herself with no help from the men. Still want me to let her know you want to court her?)

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Cointoss was right. LP definitely needs a "WARD" room....lol

RJOH also on the point, and others made great points....

Well....you have to look at their names. They all have a common thread..........."WeIRD"

Xtra-terrestrial..........................................Mega Think Tank....................................Lucky Loser.........................................Ultra Powerhouse...........

....................Super Mind Melder...............Fortress of Knowledge...................Master of Chaos.................

Green laugh

cope's avatar - usconstitution
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86370
      February 3, 2010
      200 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss, what have I ever done to you? You stupid, man. You know why you're stupid? Just look at your line of thought here. Every post you put out here is constantly negative. No contribution, no feedback, nothing.

You made me a ward of your fantasy little Lottery Institute and think that's something impressive. Grow up! I can sit you down and teach you things about the lottery. I'm generous. Conduct yourself in a manner I can respect. Even enemies can have constructive dialogue. I have spoken civilly to a few of them already and they spoke back in a civil manner.

However, you......you just a complete nutcase. Ask yourself, "Why do I have a problem with M-TT?" I swear, you'd look dumbfound with no justifiable reason.

Even if you "think" you have a justifiable reason, it's a figment of your imagination, boy. You don't know why you're angry with me............and you hollering about some mental institution??? Got an elementary state of mind, Toss.

My advice (accept it or not), is to, at least, try to be civil and I'll answer you civilly.

I Am ThinkTank

The only thing you can teach anybody about the lottery is that you're another blowhard that think you know something and in no time go from bragging about breaking a matrix code to once again braggin about picking three numbers right and winning a SCREAMING total of $7, that is if you even actually played the numbers.

Civility is beyond someone with your ego. Funny thing, in Zen people who can't let go of the ego are said to still be in monkey-mind.

Let's define stupid, boy (I don't see any jump wings on your chest, BOY)

I'm not the one treying to tell people I'm God's gift to breaking the lottery code and then bragging about getting three right numbers. Now THAT's STUPID. May you live large on your $7 score.

Basta fongul, Tex.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22933 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

You know Dr666, you're vocal when I'm around and not so much when I'm not. You're fascinated by me. I thrill you, woman. I bet you get a tingled feeling around vunerable parts of your body (even if you're married).

Guess what, though? I DON'T WANT YOU (smile).

Don't worry, you're still at the top of my list when I do win. Remember?

LOL!! One point for humor...dr666!!

Minus 10 points for letting your ego shine through again....No No

You've left me unphased and unimpressed.

Did you organize that traveling circus yet? You're doing a good job training for the sideshow, freakshow and already have the best one down

pat: the no show.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            Harrison Township Michigan
            United States
            Member #90088
            April 21, 2010
            4265 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

....sure, after you.

(and to let you know, Dr666 don't need any help from you. In fact, she probably wish you stay out of it so she can deal with me by herself with no help from the men. Still want me to let her know you want to court her?)

To me respect means responsibility, kindness, honesty, and treating others the way YOU want to be treated.

All these words are great! 

These traits could describe you one day.  If you could do the smallest thing like quit being arrogant.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22933 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

No, i just do not appreciate your mis-spelling of her Name and the way you talked to/about her.

Respect is earned. You should start now.

CutlassBob

Thank you CutlassBob...you have more class in your little finger than this big ole Texas freak show has in his whole body.

That's okay, he knows I'm thick-skinned. He is just resorting to anything that might make me lose my cool Cool I would rather have thick skin than

have to be handled with kid gloves. Watch him, he's fragile.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Cointoss was right. LP definitely needs a "WARD" room....lol

RJOH also on the point, and others made great points....

Well....you have to look at their names. They all have a common thread..........."WeIRD"

Xtra-terrestrial..........................................Mega Think Tank....................................Lucky Loser.........................................Ultra Powerhouse...........

....................Super Mind Melder...............Fortress of Knowledge...................Master of Chaos.................

Green laugh

I don't know why you insist on pulling me into this deal. I simply explained some simple mathematics...which you still apparently haven't got the jist of in terms of how it relates to how I like to play my game. Your whole problem is such that if YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND the logic of it, then it doesn't make sense and it's a bunch of B.S. in your opinion.

This is you being your classic self, though, so it's all good with me. I'll tell you what...you don't see me bouncing around from day to day and thread to thread trying new systems or looking for one, homie. Every time someone throws a bone, you just take off after it.

If I dug a whole in front of you and held big a mirror behind you, and, told you to look at both...you wouldn't even know the difference, joker17. 

You, of all people, should know not to mess with me. I might run lots of numbers to get my satisfaction but, at least I'm satisfied with my results...unlike you. All you know how to do is jump on the bandwagon of what ever is popular and jumpin'. From day one, I've been consistent with my approach while you've changed what...a half dozen times? I see you as a feather in a tornado right now...

L.L.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Pass the popcorn, cause this thread is getting crazy!

Lurking

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22933 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I don't know why you insist on pulling me into this deal. I simply explained some simple mathematics...which you still apparently haven't got the jist of in terms of how it relates to how I like to play my game. Your whole problem is such that if YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND the logic of it, then it doesn't make sense and it's a bunch of B.S. in your opinion.

This is you being your classic self, though, so it's all good with me. I'll tell you what...you don't see me bouncing around from day to day and thread to thread trying new systems or looking for one, homie. Every time someone throws a bone, you just take off after it.

If I dug a whole in front of you and held big a mirror behind you, and, told you to look at both...you wouldn't even know the difference, joker17. 

You, of all people, should know not to mess with me. I might run lots of numbers to get my satisfaction but, at least I'm satisfied with my results...unlike you. All you know how to do is jump on the bandwagon of what ever is popular and jumpin'. From day one, I've been consistent with my approach while you've changed what...a half dozen times? I see you as a feather in a tornado right now...

L.L.

All you know how to do is jump on the bandwagon of what ever is popular and jumpin'. From day one, I've been consistent with my approach while you've changed.

You're right. One of my favorite bandwagons just happens to be the kind where folks want to see proof. It's a bad habit I know.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2010, 8:34 am - IP Logged

All you know how to do is jump on the bandwagon of what ever is popular and jumpin'. From day one, I've been consistent with my approach while you've changed.

You're right. One of my favorite bandwagons just happens to be the kind where folks want to see proof. It's a bad habit I know.

Shame I fell asleep last night so early.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5603 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2010, 8:41 am - IP Logged

I swore to myself that I wouldn't reply to what this guy (M-TT) ever said again, but I just gotta say that all these idiots (or idiot if it's just one) is giving Texans a bad rep. Folks, all Texans are NOT like this.

I'm for one am a normal working stiff just trying to get by like all you others and trying to win.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2010, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Shame I fell asleep last night so early.

Don't fret, there's plenty of new bandwagons you can join today.....

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

I swore to myself that I wouldn't reply to what this guy (M-TT) ever said again, but I just gotta say that all these idiots (or idiot if it's just one) is giving Texans a bad rep. Folks, all Texans are NOT like this.

I'm for one am a normal working stiff just trying to get by like all you others and trying to win.

Maybe it's the "Everything is bigger in Texas" slogan that may be culprit. Some Texans who play the lottery, take it too literally, and think they're bet size has to live up to it as well.

"Heck boy, what you say, you only play 10 combos?......You must not be from around here son....Heeeee     Hawwwwww!!!!

I even have 300 pairs of boots.

Below is just a sample.

boots

You should see my toothbrush collection......

Page 4 of 19