Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 5 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2010, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Maybe it's the "Everything is bigger in Texas" slogan that may be culprit. Some Texans who play the lottery, take it too literally, and think they're bet size has to live up to it as well.

"Heck boy, what you say, you only play 10 combos?......You must not be from around here son....Heeeee     Hawwwwww!!!!

I even have 300 pairs of boots.

Below is just a sample.

boots

You should see my toothbrush collection......

Them pointy boots make my feet hurt just lookin at em.

I like the terrazzo floor in your closet though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40561 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

I think a nice cherry wood floor would bring out the color in them there boots.US Flag

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7314 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Sounds like you're on track to winning $7 every week if you can duplicate that result every week.

That's about $7 more than most people win.

Let's see your numbers in MADDOG's Powerball Challenge tonight.

A win is a win but matching 3 numbers is still a long off from matching all 5. We weren't told how many tickets were purchased to "win" 7 bucks and I'm wondering why they didn't use the Megaplier option which would had made the ticket worth $28.

It's the end of the month and "10 times" still hasn't hit in Powerplay. Who in the Challenge do you think is due for a nice hit so I can play their numbers for $24 and cross my fingers Powerplay will be "10"?

Houston
        United States
        Member #62319
        June 24, 2008
        242 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

The only thing you can teach anybody about the lottery is that you're another blowhard that think you know something and in no time go from bragging about breaking a matrix code to once again braggin about picking three numbers right and winning a SCREAMING total of $7, that is if you even actually played the numbers.

Civility is beyond someone with your ego. Funny thing, in Zen people who can't let go of the ego are said to still be in monkey-mind.

Let's define stupid, boy (I don't see any jump wings on your chest, BOY)

I'm not the one treying to tell people I'm God's gift to breaking the lottery code and then bragging about getting three right numbers. Now THAT's STUPID. May you live large on your $7 score.

Basta fongul, Tex.

You see, that's your problem Toss. I'm not playing these elementary games with you. As I said before, you're stupid man. I'm not the only one that saying stuff like this about you. You have other members pointing out the same character flaws about youself and you still roaming around like you some stupid, self-righteous, I-know-I'm-right, sensical guy. You're not.

I knew you had no justifiable reason why you're so angry with me. I can see it in your half-bake assumptions about me"bragging," "knowing something" etc. The question is: What Do You Know, idiot?????

Nothing --- not a gotda*n thang except running that little mouthpiece of yours. Why don't you try out to be a spokeperson for a Women Group and take solace in your feministic, cowardly attitude???

Last thing, you don't know what I know about the numbers. Did you ask me? No. Better yet, put up your system. If you don't have one, why are you doing this to the Lottery Post community?

There are many people out here that wish you SHUT THE H** UP so they can see what people like me can share with them. However, poeple like you continue to run away people like me that's bigger than anything you crapped outta your ***. Little boy!

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

LOL!! One point for humor...dr666!!

Minus 10 points for letting your ego shine through again....No No

You've left me unphased and unimpressed.

Did you organize that traveling circus yet? You're doing a good job training for the sideshow, freakshow and already have the best one down

pat: the no show.

Get over yourself Dr666. Even though you're not my type, I'm a generous guy. You can tell me what you're working on and I can show you a better way. All you need to do is "ask." Is it that hard to swallow what little ego you have and come before me, destituted in knowledge about the numbers?

Humble thy self for I delight in a selfless character.

I Am ThinkTank

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

To me respect means responsibility, kindness, honesty, and treating others the way YOU want to be treated.

All these words are great! 

These traits could describe you one day.  If you could do the smallest thing like quit being arrogant.

CutlassBob

Was it kindness when you made a mockery at the positive comments I recieved from an individual members about being on top of the world?

Was it kindness when "I wished you well," and you picked a fight with me there after?

Did you treat me right when I treated you right in the beginning?

It's one thing to know these "great words" but another to be an actual practitioner of it. Your hypocrisy is worst than your naivette.....and that's the best respect I can show you right now.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Typo in my post...I meant "Their", not "they're"...lol

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Typo in my post...I meant "Their", not "they're"...lol

Speaking of typos, I haven't seen tiggs for a couple days now I think.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2010, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of typos, I haven't seen tiggs for a couple days now I think.

tha's ok rd,.. you have the queen of the typios, here!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10353 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

You see, that's your problem Toss. I'm not playing these elementary games with you. As I said before, you're stupid man. I'm not the only one that saying stuff like this about you. You have other members pointing out the same character flaws about youself and you still roaming around like you some stupid, self-righteous, I-know-I'm-right, sensical guy. You're not.

I knew you had no justifiable reason why you're so angry with me. I can see it in your half-bake assumptions about me"bragging," "knowing something" etc. The question is: What Do You Know, idiot?????

Nothing --- not a gotda*n thang except running that little mouthpiece of yours. Why don't you try out to be a spokeperson for a Women Group and take solace in your feministic, cowardly attitude???

Last thing, you don't know what I know about the numbers. Did you ask me? No. Better yet, put up your system. If you don't have one, why are you doing this to the Lottery Post community?

There are many people out here that wish you SHUT THE H** UP so they can see what people like me can share with them. However, poeple like you continue to run away people like me that's bigger than anything you crapped outta your ***. Little boy!

M-TT, Well Tex, all you've done is talk about how smart you are, you haven't shown anybody anything other than those spectacular 3 correct numbers.

As for a cowardly attitude, I was in 'Nam in the infantry and have more time pinned down than you do playing lottery. Proud of yourself now?

It's seriously time for you to put up or shut up.

You keep talking about knowledge to share, where's yours? All hype and no substance.

My sharing is letting other payers know people like you are like you. The only one impressed with you is you. You are a megalomaniac and not worth even attempting to discuss things with.

Good bye.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Get over yourself Dr666. Even though you're not my type, I'm a generous guy. You can tell me what you're working on and I can show you a better way. All you need to do is "ask." Is it that hard to swallow what little ego you have and come before me, destituted in knowledge about the numbers?

Humble thy self for I delight in a selfless character.

I Am ThinkTank

What is it, with you and dr??!!!   I see that it's you who seem to like the unfriendly responses your disrespect brings!  Like some kind of masochist, physician heal thyself!!! 

Get with what you say you know, if you are as good as you say,  then let your digits speak and you shut up!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

There is no CODE there  is no magic system,there is no  sure  fire way of  winning any jackpot in any lottery game.If you wanna win then play quick-picks,your own personal lucky numbers,a system you develop yourself  or purchase  a system or software  and use that.These are the  only valid methods of winning and they  don't work for  everyone so keep on trying until you find  one that  works!!!

Houston
                          United States
                          Member #62319
                          June 24, 2008
                          242 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

What is it, with you and dr??!!!   I see that it's you who seem to like the unfriendly responses your disrespect brings!  Like some kind of masochist, physician heal thyself!!! 

Get with what you say you know, if you are as good as you say,  then let your digits speak and you shut up!!

ewww, you back.Dead

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #62319
                            June 24, 2008
                            242 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

There is no CODE there  is no magic system,there is no  sure  fire way of  winning any jackpot in any lottery game.If you wanna win then play quick-picks,your own personal lucky numbers,a system you develop yourself  or purchase  a system or software  and use that.These are the  only valid methods of winning and they  don't work for  everyone so keep on trying until you find  one that  works!!!

This is a common way of thinking and nothing wrong with that, Tech. I'ma hold off from adding my thoughts on it until I play this Friday, and get a real sense just how good I am now that I know the code(s).

Houston
                              United States
                              Member #62319
                              June 24, 2008
                              242 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

You was in the Nam? I highly doubt that. War vets don't brag and they certain not as vocal as you are (I know).

And your reason for being here is insufficient and foolish, man. I'm talking to you like you have sense, you understand man? This is a lottery community. Members come to "learn."

I don't care what you do, Toss, just don't think it's "okay" to go around slamming people for their method system. Not that I care what you do but you're doing it to a guy that really is a legitimate player. A bona fide student of the game. In due time, you'll learn that.

Page 5 of 19