Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2010, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

anyway i believe companies, associations, the U.N, countries, petroleum cartels, wallmart, the Army, lol do this all the time or can do it, they just dont say it...You forget supercomputers and buildings-lock-safe full of cash...however those bouncing balls do trick and might be one of the hardest things in nature....

The WORLD BANK...lol is another one...which by the way was in the movie: Swordfish...I dont mention all these big places because i dont want them to feel like they are god and need to be worshiped which can happen...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19814 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

RJOH, I know my method. I have tested it for years. It's like taking incremental steps and waiting for your wisdom to kick in to provide the next incremental steps. How do one develope such wisdom over the year?

It comes from breaking the numbers down to single digits and then study the movement. And then find the pattern. And then see the sequence. And then understand a "complete sequence." And then learning the starting point for the next pattern, the next sequence ---- keep hitting around with the knowledge you already have, will lead to greater knowledge becasue the "requiring minds wants to know."

The mind IS wisdom. You only have to point it in the direction you want it to go and think about nothing but the subject matter at hand. Eventually, the mind will get out of its' funk and discover secrets, knowledge, things you can't gleam by just looking at it from the surface.

Understand what I say for this is wisdom in its' essence.

I'm sure anyone who has spent time developing a system, testing and adjusting it over the years would feel the same way.  But until they've won a jackpot or at least a second prize, their words carry no more weight than those of a quick pick players. 

Results speak more about a system then you could ever say.  Until you've won big using your system, any thing you post about it is just a unproven theory or at best an idea about how to win a lottery jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19814 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

anyway i believe companies, associations, the U.N, countries, petroleum cartels, wallmart, the Army, lol do this all the time or can do it, they just dont say it...You forget supercomputers and buildings-lock-safe full of cash...however those bouncing balls do trick and might be one of the hardest things in nature....

The WORLD BANK...lol is another one...which by the way was in the movie: Swordfish...I dont mention all these big places because i dont want them to feel like they are god and need to be worshiped which can happen...

What does any of the things you posted have to do with playing MegaMillions or PowerBall?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

I would say:

No, you haven't.

Put your ego in park.

Picking three of five in the top matrix and not even posting a Mega number is no big deal, and has been pointed out is worth $7.

A room awaits you at the ILS.

(How'd you get out?)

You sound like some clod who's in a discussion of last night's action in the majors and somebody went 5 for 5 and you mention you went 1 for 4 in a slow pitch co-ed softball game.

No need to reply to me M-TT as we all have already had this conversation.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10344 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I suspect one of these days a LP member will win big in a jackpot game using a systems he/she has developed over the years and post it but the fact that it only won big once after years of developing will probably go unnoticed and other members will use it a few times, win nothing and then complain their information was incomplete while even the system developer had no way of knowing if their system worked or they got lucky.

I don't think anyone will ever win a jackpot game simply doing exactly what a previous winner did unless they get lucky, every win is unique.  Winning a jackpot does mean anyone has cracked a code or anything else unless they've done it several times with the same game.

RJOh,

I think that someone here will win a jackpot, too, based on sheer numbers of people and tickets played. I think though, that going with the percentages it will be with a QP, thusz being what previous winners have done.

I also think if someone here wins a jackpot with a QP it would make for some very interesting discussions on the one hand, and put the kabosh on quite a few others on the other hand.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

The mind IS wisdom. You only have to point it in the direction you want it to go and think about nothing but the subject matter at hand.

When Newton was asked how he came up with the calculus, he said "By constantly thinking about it".  So you are in good company with that thought.

As to someone developing a winning (i.e. profitable) system, I believe that day will come.  And if I am not the one so annointed, then I hope that someone on LP bathes in the glory.

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10344 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

The mind IS wisdom. You only have to point it in the direction you want it to go and think about nothing but the subject matter at hand.

When Newton was asked how he came up with the calculus, he said "By constantly thinking about it".  So you are in good company with that thought.

As to someone developing a winning (i.e. profitable) system, I believe that day will come.  And if I am not the one so annointed, then I hope that someone on LP bathes in the glory.

GASMETERGUY,

I don't see that ever happening, but even on the outside chance that it did the lottery would just change the game (or eliminate it) and it'd be back to the drawing board.

Lep

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure anyone who has spent time developing a system, testing and adjusting it over the years would feel the same way.  But until they've won a jackpot or at least a second prize, their words carry no more weight than those of a quick pick players. 

Results speak more about a system then you could ever say.  Until you've won big using your system, any thing you post about it is just a unproven theory or at best an idea about how to win a lottery jackpot.

well said...I would had like to mention a blog i got on a particular website which will open people´s mind but i cant...

but i just remember something...if you read one of my previous post here i said that: LP can win Powerball jackpots in fact it can win: 87 Powerball jackpots per year...And like 150 Pick5 jackpots in 1 year....IF it wanted to...i sometimes got to remember all these stuff...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Mega-ThinkTank, believe me, most here at LP have no interest in your "system", only the winning numbers that you can provide them. Why bother? Unless of course, you personally enjoy the torment that follows your dedicated efforts. Hey, if you can't produce criteria that hits the jackpot every time played, forget it!

I doubt that. I believe most people congregate to LP in hope there's a Bright Star among us that can guide us into an easy-to-understand method/system into producing winning numbers. It's people like you and my critics that rather silence people like me because your nature is selfish but yet, you're here for the same reason as them but rather yourself and yourself alone to have all the information.

It's people like you I seek and I seek out many people like you. Why? It's a bona fide source of energy to give me motivation. I'm glad many of your kind have "bunched" up to ridicule me. I got a better "fight" in me this time around. I'm gonna show you what I'm about when I produce another winning ticket.

I Am ThinkTank

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #62319
                    June 24, 2008
                    242 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

How would I feel if somebody cracked the code to the matrix?

It's hard to answer that question because I don't believe there is a code to the matrix per se. I believe random can sometimes take the form of predictable patterns but never reliably or long enough to guarantee any predicted outcome. I believe test draws exacerbate the difficulty and indeed preclude any hope whatsoever of a perceived "cracking of the code".   

Ike Clanton: What is that now? Twelve hands in a row Holliday? Son of a bitch, nobodys that lucky.

Doc Holliday: Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe pokers just not your game Ike. I know! Lets have a spelling contest!

There's a code....just not in the sense most are looking at it.

There's a "mechanism" at work ---- randomness in it's purest sense is not the case with Mega Million. I can promise you that. If it was there is no way in the world people would be winning. There is no way in the world you can model a game like Mega Million to the general public. No way in the world. Read up on randomness and get an idea what is randomness in its' purest sense.

Houston
                      United States
                      Member #62319
                      June 24, 2008
                      242 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

IMHO....I don't think there is a Matrix to be broken. Recognizing Patterns may assist you. There will still be a certain amount of LUCK involved.

Again the balls are motivated by air or circular motion of the sphere containing the balls, The ones that get inhaled up the tube is a common factor.

As far as my feelings toward someone who wins The Mega Millions. I will tip my Hat to ya, although i may blind ya with my bald head.

You ask, "Where would his/her place be in the world scheme of things?" They would be on top the world, i know i would be if i won a BIG JACKPOT.

You ask..."Just how big would this person be?" Proubly no bigger than they are today.

The Matrix was an Awesome Movie.

CutlassBob

You will tip your hat because they would be on top of the world.

Thank you.

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

OMG....just go and win the <snip> thing, will you?

It seems having the praise and rise to greatness that might go along with cracking some code is equally important to you...or maybe more.

Drop the I AM mentality, stop raising yourself to the elite status and just play...win if you can.

Coming here tooting your horn about winning multi-millions would be so much easier to take than your current/past/future rants about

how you have the system to do it. I'm wondering at this point why you haven't won it already. Years?

Maybe you are wasting precious time trying to explain things or convince people of your greatness.

Put your efforts into winning and win it. No one cares until you do.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

....and you so well know your name will be at the top of my list on whom I'll call out after I win. Give me some more that negativity. Keeping spouting your crap at me.

Houston
                          United States
                          Member #62319
                          June 24, 2008
                          242 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

i regard astronomers and mathematicians highly but i do look at their personalities and is their personalities that i regard even more high or their voice, why because those are the fields i like and i´ve always like them....

sometimes appearances has to do with it...

suppose you find the cure to a disease and you became widely popular but your personality is not a calm, compose, caring, nobody is going to like you sometimes race, nationality, gender, culture, and other factors influence...

to me someone who found the cure to a world disease will get part of my admiration more than someone that crack the lottery...

Also to ME i will think that someone who makes the world have a: Pick3 and Pick4 Exchange and other exchanges will get more fascination than someone who cracked the lottery...HOWEVER....This past week has made me realized that the lottery is: harder than what it is that is possibly one of the hardest things in Nature to crack i dont know what i will think but i think i will say: Men the guy did it...I am kind of happy myself at myself because....never mind...anyway you ask a question i answered it....

My personality is nothing to model after. Nothing to be amuse about. If I have a gift, it's for stuff like this; being an intellectual genius in figuring out mankind's inventions/creations (in certain things..........like the Lottery).

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #62319
                            June 24, 2008
                            242 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

You are a wise man with an even temperment in recognizing great accomplisment from great men and comparing how they speak on things as a "litmus test" to their credibility.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2010, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

people dont take anything for granted...I was searching one of my post and i came across this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/187127

Page 2 of 19