Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 9 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5587 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2010, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Oh key doe key,...................................................................................................................................................

How about posting ten numbers that the "cracking code" is confident will not show.  The game is not played until 11PM so that should be enough cracking time for your super computer to give some no shows. Here are my ten no shows

1-4-10-21-23-29-32-37-48-50

Houston
    United States
    Member #62319
    June 24, 2008
    242 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2010, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

O.k.......... I'm asking : What is your method?  Show us.  Plain and simple english.  Post some winners BEFORE the draw.  Shut us all up.  The more you talk, the deeper the hole gets you are digging with your mouth.  Again, I ask,.......... show me.

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
      Tucson, Arizona
      United States
      Member #63404
      July 27, 2008
      102 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2010, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Nada, huh....... O.k.  You said ask, so I did.  This is the response? "..."  I guess everyone is right about you then.  All talk - no action.  Too bad.

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23249 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I must say, I'm mildly amused. Or is this morse code? Or are you posting your MM numbers for tonight in some primitive writing? Now before you go

and try to devise something resembling an intelligent reply or a cutting or crazy response...let me say this is the best thing you've posted since your

return.

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
          Tucson, Arizona
          United States
          Member #63404
          July 27, 2008
          102 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I must say, I'm mildly amused. Or is this morse code? Or are you posting your MM numbers for tonight in some primitive writing? Now before you go

and try to devise something resembling an intelligent reply or a cutting or crazy response...let me say this is the best thing you've posted since your

return.

LOL!  Agreed!

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Michigan would love to have you Rosie.Banana

LOl...Sully, not even 5 Loaves of Bread for $7 bucks!!!  could convince hubby to take the leap of faith!!  

I told him Mega genius was going to let us win the $7 dollars every week!!! 

But he doesn't want Mega's $7.00 bucks after the barrage of Insults and the battle on "TUMB STONE"  thing!!!  He actually want's to give Mega something...but I can't mention it here!!  Huckelberry want's to fire something off at him too!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

LOl...Sully, not even 5 Loaves of Bread for $7 bucks!!!  could convince hubby to take the leap of faith!!  

I told him Mega genius was going to let us win the $7 dollars every week!!! 

But he doesn't want Mega's $7.00 bucks after the barrage of Insults and the battle on "TUMB STONE"  thing!!!  He actually want's to give Mega something...but I can't mention it here!!  Huckelberry want's to fire something off at him too!!

tiggs knows what it is..Oh yeah!!!..

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20249 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Easy, fella. I just learned the codes a week and half ago. I just test on it this Tuesday and got the 3 numbers. By Friday, I'll know what I need to know and my work will speak for itself.

Yup, by golly you've finally broken the CODE. My only question, is what took you so long??

You could have broken it sooner had you only asked, heck everyone here at LP knows the CODE:

L = Lottery enthusist everywhere knows this can be done

U = Under no circumstance will this CODE be entailed to everyday observance.

C = Can you not see the "W" comes before the "XYZ"

K = Knowing that you enlightened us all with your Wit and Wisdom.

Post your numbers...!       

**********************************************************************************

Oh great one, will you please put some numbers up so us we can KNOW what you KNOW, and let us marvel at your significant finds and be humbled and awed at your magnitude of finally cracking this code>>>>>!

Excuse me,>

Pinkey, hand me that bottle of " Wild Turkey" over there, I'm thinking this is going to be a long night.....! 

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

My personality is nothing to model after. Nothing to be amuse about. If I have a gift, it's for stuff like this; being an intellectual genius in figuring out mankind's inventions/creations (in certain things..........like the Lottery).

i know one cant expect people that have a nice personality to do wonderful stuff, all i was saying is that people are going to look how sweet you are if you went public, like if you was seeking mass appeal...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

i know one cant expect people that have a nice personality to do wonderful stuff, all i was saying is that people are going to look how sweet you are if you went public, like if you was seeking mass appeal...

you know half of the population are women, and half or 40% of all males are teens, sick, disabled, kids, elderly, etc...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23249 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

you know half of the population are women, and half or 40% of all males are teens, sick, disabled, kids, elderly, etc...

He is his own nation, population and universe. He can't, won't or is incapable of stepping off that high horse he is on.

He comes here with attitude, answers with attitude and displays attitude with everything he does. I doubt he is able to care about anyone

except himself.

Until he gets a good dose of humility or whatever he was talking about liking in people earlier, then he is a lost cause.

1/2 the population are women? He's probably snorting at that statement.

If the guy came here with a system and not the baggage, then he would be credible. Even if his system did NOT work, he'd be credible because

someone, somewhere might have actually LIKED him...or agreed with him...or HELPED him.

His fault. His loss. His problem.

He'll be back, they always are...bigger but not better.

MTT, just get yourself some quick picks...your matrix might be infecting you instead of helping you.

Razz

Miami, Florida
                        United States
                        Member #69927
                        January 20, 2009
                        215 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

This is too much fun! We all got names that are like out of a comic book! The best part is the use of movies for reality.

Into the early hours of the day, MM is busy in his lair between hits on his crack pipe wondering where his eraser is, though it remains in his right hand under the pipe. He drills for the win with a trip through time and space as he explores the matrix of his mind,…..He faces off once again with those “ show me” yanks that question his prowess. An evil wind blows across the Texican wasteland.

Mega Mouth:    “<snip> the Yankees! I will (hit) crush them between my fingers with my brilliant powers by seeing through the Matrix of madness! (hit) I will prove that a true carpet bagger’s son (hit) can rise (hit) above all of mankind with unbridled genius, as I alone have the secret cod. Through my great wealth and intellectual resources (hit,.. hit) , I will buy a happy meal on Friday to relish my victory.”

The DaVinci Cod:   “A fish stinks from the head first. Kiss me if you love me and wear these fishnets.”

Dr. Hellfinger:    “Swine! I will poke you in the eye before the world for I alone am brillint! I will take the toy from your happy meal. Only I can wear the fishnets. Muaha ha ha ”

Coinintel Flipper: “Houston, you have a problem,…… over.”

Mega Mouth:    “(hit) I WILL have a happy meal and the toy! Fools! I love the way these fishnets feel against my skin; they empower me with a Matrix. Muaha HA HA!”

The Potlicker: “ I’ll be your Huckleberry”

Ridge Rounder: “ If Nixon were alive,…he’d put a badge in your happy meal. ”

Major Delta Drawers: “ooh! Too much beer and popcorn. I got the short steps. Engage the turbo fan. Turn on the splash-back alarm. Evasive maneuvers!”

The Joker: “hee hee ”

The Raven: “Nevermore”

Neamo: “Mega Mouth, the porcelain oracle is calling you. The matrix has changed!”

Stay tuned for the next episode of this reality drama, only found here at,……. L.P.

Characters portrayed in this drama are fictional. Any likeness to people living or real is strictly coincidental.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

....................ROFL.......................

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                          Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5587 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

What?C'mon pumpi tell us where these "facts" came from.   Or are you doing sly stuff?

Here is something from wiki:

Sex ratio is the ratio of males to females in a population. The primary sex ratio is the ratio at the time of conception, secondary sex ratio is the ratio at time of birth, and tertiary sex ratio is the ratio of mature organisms.[1]

The human sex ratio is of particular interest to anthropologists and demographers. In humans the secondary sex ratio is commonly assumed to be 105 boys to 100 girls (which sometimes is shortened to "a ratio of 105"). In human societies, however, sex ratios at birth or among infants may be considerably skewed by sex-selective abortion and infanticide. The CIA estimates that the current world wide sex ratio at birth is 107 boys to 100 girls.[2]

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

morse

3 dots means the letter S.

I feel like I'm watching the movie "Contact".

Ok Mega from Vega, when are we going to get the 3-D version of the code so I can build that darn machine already and win my 7 bucks?

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #22395
                              September 24, 2005
                              1583 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

morse

3 dots means the letter S.

I feel like I'm watching the movie "Contact".

Ok Mega from Vega, when are we going to get the 3-D version of the code so I can build that darn machine already and win my 7 bucks?

Maybe he is sinking and needs help...SOS?

Page 9 of 19