Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 16 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40402 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

.                         .

.                       .

.                     .

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

--

-----

-----------

-----------------

--------------------------

----------------------------------------

I almost forgot to ask...Joker what the .... . .-.. .-.. is that?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1527 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged
    Hello Mega Think-Tank. 
    Congratulations that that you have found the Code of the Matrix, and are learning how to use it..

I would like to answer what you original questions were.

You wrote:

"My question, what would you actually say or think of a person that can actually attempt that feat? So, if there's any ordinary person that can actually attempt this feat, how will you think of him/her? How will you regard him/her? Where would his/her place be in the world scheme of things? Just how big would this person be? Tell me, I desire to know so when I do win, I know what's on your mind and feel enlightened and powered".

I would wish that person a sincere congrats like I just did to you for a such a great achievement. Only thing is that I could not regard it as soooo remarkable as to confer deity-like status while kneeling before that figure on a pedestal. After all the Code was not invented by such a one, but simply found. The brain, an exquisite bio-tuner and  receiver, functioned like it was created to function. Also, there are a few others who have broken the Code. That is my belief...And because others have done so, it supports what I have always believed; That we are all born geniuses. It has been liberally given , so while its admirable, its quite routine...Most of us access snippets and occasionally lots of it at various times for varying endeavors; But life and its unpredictable adventures, which are oftentimes painful, can make you so contracted that you block major portions of that innate genius.

What is uniquely your gift Mega Think-Tank is that you were able to decipher the Code according to your own individuality: your proclivities, biases, education, intuition, imagination, and etc...This all influenced  your ability to perceive the Code and give it a language or rather vocabulary with which to master the lottery. .

Yet this Code, I imagine, is so Expansive that ANYONE using their OWN unique gifts and acquired knowledge has the ability to perceive and decipher the Code. Their way of deconstruction will be different than yours. Buts that's the beauty of the Code. It can hold All, because it has Multiple Expressions. There is no way there is only one way to crack it. Granted some ways are more tenuous that others, but the crown of our collective genius lies in each person's individuality

It is my belief that there are bits of the Code scattered all throughout this website. People just may not see the whole picture. You may not even recognize it because you have your own particular system and may readily dismiss another's. The mistake is to believe that because you alone have found the Code, and another person's work does not remotely resemble anything that you have known to be the Code, the other person must then be way off the mark. This thinking is fundamentally flawed... 

I hope that the knowledge that you may not be alone in your discoveries doesn't dishearten you from feeling "enlightened and (em)powered". You can still delight in the intoxicating feeling of seeing things that many others have not seen. Why not? You earned it with your effort.  But I would hope that the motivation to feel "enlightened and (em)powered" would primarily come from the knowledge that as you move closer to the Code, there is always room to go Deeper, and that is truly Humbling...

Good Luck to You...and Everyone...

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

IT IS RELEVANT if people are trying  too push those beliefs off as ABSOLUTE  TRUTH and that goes on today in our society with religion and politics

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey RJ you are really cool but........................................................MTT says:

"You and I are of like-mind (believe it or not). Even still, I'm totally comfortable with my "solo" enterprise."

RJ your big chance for collaboration with the "ONE" has been nixd'

Thumbs Down

As MTT already knows developing a strategy to win a MM or PB jackpot is best done alone because it goes against the thinking of most lottery players who believe it's all a matter of luck.  It's something a few players do for their own personal enjoyment and as a hobby.  Sharing an idea or two between them is as good as it gets, collaboration isn't in their vocabulary.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

IT IS RELEVANT if people are trying  too push those beliefs off as ABSOLUTE  TRUTH and that goes on today in our society with religion and politics

I know exactly what you're talking about and I agree.

Example: The Government Healthcare Plan is going to cut the deficit. That's an example of a lie from politics. The truth is it's going to bankrupt us if we don't repeal it.

Example: One very large religious group calls itself "The Religion of Peace". That's an example of a lie from religion. The truth is they cut people's heads off.

Thanks for bringing that aspect up.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

You  forgot  something  the religions of this  country that claim  too have the one  and only path too GOD,JESUS  and  HEAVEN true they aren't violent like the one you mentioned but they  do share  the same IDEOLOGY it's  there way or the  hell highway meaning if  you don't follow us and  our belief system then down  below you go!!!

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

You  forgot  something  the religions of this  country that claim  too have the one  and only path too GOD,JESUS  and  HEAVEN true they aren't violent like the one you mentioned but they  do share  the same IDEOLOGY it's  there way or the  hell highway meaning if  you don't follow us and  our belief system then down  below you go!!!

That may be true, but to tell a child that he or she will go to hell and burn in torture for eternity, if they don't abide is not right either, and is evil. Maybe If they taught them about all religions and what science also says, they can choose for themselves, instead of brain washing them for years and years until they reach a point where no amount of logic will help. They will be focused on one thing only, and some get so into it, that they will blow up abortion hospitals and other destructive behavior, all in the name of religion.

I can post the bloody history of religion, including Christianity, but I don't want to stir up trouble, and this thread isn't the right place anyways. Just my opinion and nothing else.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes, they have their beliefs but it's all voluntary if you want to believe or not. And it's based on love and good works, not fear and death threats like the other guys.

Thank God they don't chop heads off like "The Religion of Peace" does.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

JOKER17

I know all about  it I been there  done  that and left that particular belief in 2001 after I found out  about all that stuff from researching the  origin of the  Holy Book

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

That's my code for beating the lottery. I meant to take it down after 5 minutes, but got side tracked. Now the whole world knows my secret. Eat your heart out Mega from Vega.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I thought it was a wine glass or Moses from South Park.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

As MTT already knows developing a strategy to win a MM or PB jackpot is best done alone because it goes against the thinking of most lottery players who believe it's all a matter of luck.  It's something a few players do for their own personal enjoyment and as a hobby.  Sharing an idea or two between them is as good as it gets, collaboration isn't in their vocabulary.

So are you dissapointed or not?

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Well actually they use other  methods that do include FEAR and DEATH more like fear  based teachings of satan, hellfire  and <snip>ation and that you'll face DEATH "Later On" after you leave this earth if you refuse too accept christ so it's not all based on love and good works it's a mixture of love,death,fear and good works,I speak from personal experience after being  involved with this particular belief  for 7 yrs.Plus there is a penalty for  "NOT BELIEVING" you will face  punishment after your time  here on  earth has expired

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Well actually they use other  methods that do include FEAR and DEATH more like fear  based teachings of satan, hellfire  and <snip>ation and that you'll face DEATH "Later On" after you leave this earth if you refuse too accept christ so it's not all based on love and good works it's a mixture of love,death,fear and good works,I speak from personal experience after being  involved with this particular belief  for 7 yrs.Plus there is a penalty for  "NOT BELIEVING" you will face  punishment after your time  here on  earth has expired

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Wow, sounds like you've got a grudge! Somebody must have tied you up and made you go to that church against your will or something. You should have called the police if that was the case. Because the moment you hear something you don't believe you're free to leave.

Unlike that other religion where you get your head chopped off.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2010, 5:53 am - IP Logged

No I'm just telling  the  truth about relgion it's not just the OTHER one that has problems until your a legal adult your not free too leave because a lot of  parents that are religious in america won't let that happen KIDS have too go to church  whether they want to or not if they live  in a religious household.I left all of that when I got older  and don't  forget that the  religion in this country use too burn  people at the stake and use other violent means too deal  with heathens that  would not convert it even dealt  with slaves by telling  them "GOD commands that you obey your  masters".A lot of people  complain about  the religion  of the middle east and  forget about the history of a certain popular  religion in  this counrty yes  it eventually changed it's ways but it still  tries to spread it's beliefs in an attempt too control our  moral behaviour.So if your gonna complain about one belief  be  fair and include the problems of  the  others doesn't  matter  if  the  one  belief is violent and the other is not because at some point in time  they were all violent.And they all  have the same agenda they want too  make this world follow there way and there way only the  difference is that the other one uses violence and it's counterpart  uses scare tactics,coersion,persuasion and  fear disquised as  love.

THE END!!!!

Page 16 of 19