Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 17 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

No I'm just telling  the  truth about relgion it's not just the OTHER one that has problems until your a legal adult your not free too leave because a lot of  parents that are religious in america won't let that happen KIDS have too go to church  whether they want to or not if they live  in a religious household.I left all of that when I got older  and don't  forget that the  religion in this country use too burn  people at the stake and use other violent means too deal  with heathens that  would not convert it even dealt  with slaves by telling  them "GOD commands that you obey your  masters".A lot of people  complain about  the religion  of the middle east and  forget about the history of a certain popular  religion in  this counrty yes  it eventually changed it's ways but it still  tries to spread it's beliefs in an attempt too control our  moral behaviour.So if your gonna complain about one belief  be  fair and include the problems of  the  others doesn't  matter  if  the  one  belief is violent and the other is not because at some point in time  they were all violent.And they all  have the same agenda they want too  make this world follow there way and there way only the  difference is that the other one uses violence and it's counterpart  uses scare tactics,coersion,persuasion and  fear disquised as  love.

THE END!!!!

With one the message is Love. The message has indeed been corrupted by evil messengers over time but the message is still love.

With the other one the message is violence, mutilation and death all throughout it's teaching. And that violence applies not only to the hereafter but the here and now. They will chop your head off now. Right now. If you are raped they will stone you to death for dressing improperly right now. If you're a female and you "dishonor" your father, your father can kill you right now with no hesitation and with the full support of "The Religion of Peace".

Trying to find moral equivalency between the two is ridiculous. One has had evil messengers - one is evil at its core. And that will be all I'll have to say about it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49784 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:35 am - IP Logged

No I'm just telling  the  truth about relgion it's not just the OTHER one that has problems until your a legal adult your not free too leave because a lot of  parents that are religious in america won't let that happen KIDS have too go to church  whether they want to or not if they live  in a religious household.I left all of that when I got older  and don't  forget that the  religion in this country use too burn  people at the stake and use other violent means too deal  with heathens that  would not convert it even dealt  with slaves by telling  them "GOD commands that you obey your  masters".A lot of people  complain about  the religion  of the middle east and  forget about the history of a certain popular  religion in  this counrty yes  it eventually changed it's ways but it still  tries to spread it's beliefs in an attempt too control our  moral behaviour.So if your gonna complain about one belief  be  fair and include the problems of  the  others doesn't  matter  if  the  one  belief is violent and the other is not because at some point in time  they were all violent.And they all  have the same agenda they want too  make this world follow there way and there way only the  difference is that the other one uses violence and it's counterpart  uses scare tactics,coersion,persuasion and  fear disquised as  love.

THE END!!!!

"one uses violence and it's counterpart  uses scare tactics, coersion, persuasion and  fear"

Sounds like Dysfunctional Families Everywhere (Religious or Not)!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:42 am - IP Logged

?????????????????????????

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

So are you dissapointed or not?

No, is there a reason I should?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10353 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I know exactly what you're talking about and I agree.

Example: The Government Healthcare Plan is going to cut the deficit. That's an example of a lie from politics. The truth is it's going to bankrupt us if we don't repeal it.

Example: One very large religious group calls itself "The Religion of Peace". That's an example of a lie from religion. The truth is they cut people's heads off.

Thanks for bringing that aspect up.

Tell it rdgrnr!

Let's see, in this corner, we have the cross, He died for you.

And in this corner, we have the crescent moon, you die for allah. What other religion has a goal of either conveting, enslaving through taxes, or killing everyone it doesn't convert?

Sounds like an absolute no brainer to me.

Back to lotto and chasing rabbits, er, ths "code". There's a code?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

With one the message is Love. The message has indeed been corrupted by evil messengers over time but the message is still love.

With the other one the message is violence, mutilation and death all throughout it's teaching. And that violence applies not only to the hereafter but the here and now. They will chop your head off now. Right now. If you are raped they will stone you to death for dressing improperly right now. If you're a female and you "dishonor" your father, your father can kill you right now with no hesitation and with the full support of "The Religion of Peace".

Trying to find moral equivalency between the two is ridiculous. One has had evil messengers - one is evil at its core. And that will be all I'll have to say about it.

I Agree!He lives in you rd!! And your rebuttal proves it! give me His Love anyday, and as coin said, "an absolute no brainer"  end of story!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
              Member #68002
              December 10, 2008
              477 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

In  religion  love is conditional real love is unconditional

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

In  religion  love is conditional real love is unconditional

God's Love is unconditional.

No religion, priest or preacher can alter that fact.

Religion is something you do.

Faith is something you have.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

God's Love is unconditional.

No religion, priest or preacher can alter that fact.

Religion is something you do.

Faith is something you have.

OH, MY Goodness rd!!! Speak the truth!!Hippy

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

The Muslims you speak of are radical Muslims. Most people of that faith just want to live their lives. I'm not justifying the what the radicals have done, but most people watch the beheadings on Youtube and think every Muslim has a dull knife in their hands just waiting to cut someone's head off.  I grew up with that faith, and my family did not cut anyone's heads off, I guarantee....lol

Radicals in the Christian religion blow up abortion clinics. Priests molest thousands of boys and get away with it by relocating the priests, and the victims are scarred for life. Preacher after preacher milk millions of dollars every year from heaven hungry folks. Some of them can't afford the basics yet give even after they find out they stole money, like Baker, and others. Others fornicate with prostitutes, some male, and do meth, then go denying it, yet people still give their hard earned money to these guys.

I have to give credit to the churches who help the needy. They are the majority. But if you want to talk about radicals, both sides have them. And yes, the Christians might not chop heads off, but the few who had their heads cut off compared to the multitudes who have been scarred emotionally for being raped by priests, or bilked for millions of dollars, don't compare.

If you really want to take the Bible literally, maybe Christians should follow to the letter of the law, like in the old testament, where they stoned you to death as punishment. You don't want me to list  the mass murder that was justified in the Old Testament. The justification of slavery. And the list is long....

That's the book of Love?

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

JOKER17

Thank You!! Finally someone  in  here  that understands what I'm saying you can't  just point the finger at   the other guys just because they  have a RADICAL side too there belief Christianity isn't all love,peace  and unity there are  conditions placed  upon those beliefs you must accept,obey,believe or  else face eternal suffering and the  wrath from there GOD so how  can  you say it's all about  love when you have this side of  it  too  deal  with along with the  things JOKER brought up that are going on.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

JOKER17

Thank You!! Finally someone  in  here  that understands what I'm saying you can't  just point the finger at   the other guys just because they  have a RADICAL side too there belief Christianity isn't all love,peace  and unity there are  conditions placed  upon those beliefs you must accept,obey,believe or  else face eternal suffering and the  wrath from there GOD so how  can  you say it's all about  love when you have this side of  it  too  deal  with along with the  things JOKER brought up that are going on.

My poor grandmother. Bless her soul. She is about 104 years old. She bore 14 children, and has done no harm to anyone in her whole long life. She has been the main core of love in our family for decades upon decades. She has, for probably 98 percent of her life, faithfully abided by all the rules of Islam like no tomorrow. For 100 or so years, she's prayed to the east 5 times everyday. EVERYDAY....But when she leaves this earth one day, she's gonna burn in a fiery hell, in agony, for eternity because her faith was different than a Christian's. She believed in Mohamad, and the Christians believed in Jesus.

Sorry grandma, what a waste of time, dedication, and energy you put in for nothing.  But just remember one thing Grandma....God is Love.........

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22942 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

My poor grandmother. Bless her soul. She is about 104 years old. She bore 14 children, and has done no harm to anyone in her whole long life. She has been the main core of love in our family for decades upon decades. She has, for probably 98 percent of her life, faithfully abided by all the rules of Islam like no tomorrow. For 100 or so years, she's prayed to the east 5 times everyday. EVERYDAY....But when she leaves this earth one day, she's gonna burn in a fiery hell, in agony, for eternity because her faith was different than a Christian's. She believed in Mohamad, and the Christians believed in Jesus.

Sorry grandma, what a waste of time, dedication, and energy you put in for nothing.  But just remember one thing Grandma....God is Love.........

"..but just remember one thing Grandma...God is Love..."

That might just be the reason she makes it to heaven, joker.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22942 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

...and your post number (1191) and my post time (1101) might just be the reason those triple 1's are coming in the pick 4 tomorrow.

No joke, I'm waiting for them to start dropping.

Banana

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

"..but just remember one thing Grandma...God is Love..."

That might just be the reason she makes it to heaven, joker.

Not according to Jesus she won't.

She may not go anywhere at all. She might just be a floating ball of energy in time and space....who knows? I just don't subscribe to organized religion. All religions. They all can't be right, so I discard my vote on all of them.....lol

It's just my opinion that an all mighty, omnipotent God who created the universe is that flawed, as to allow so many beliefs systems to exist, choosing one without letting everyone know which one he chose, then condemning all those who just happened to be born in a  part of the world where the belief system was different.  I think an entity that can create a universe, also has the ability to reason.

Page 17 of 19