Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Wealthy People Play The Lottery?

Topic closed. 94 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dr65.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40340 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I aims to get this hillbilly talk right. I was fetching a book yesterdays on hows to speak it, and fixin to finish it. Now If I got a grain a sense, some kin folk may help me out. Then I'll have me a shindig, and swollee the shine till sun up.

In the meantime, I got some taters heatin up, and i feel crazier than a run over dog. Neighbors round here are good but some are colder than well diggers behind. They can't never do nothin right anyways. They is nosier than a pet coon too. Some dem neighbors still have signs on their mobiles that say "Wide Load"...

I've been over sum of dem neighbors house. All you hear someon say is.."Somebody go jiggle the handle". The wife even had a homemade fur coat.

I finally left the house, because one family member thought a Volvo was part of the female anatomy, and  called a computer mouse a critter..

I decided to leave that town fer good, and tried to move into a motel 6, but they turned off the lights when they saw me coming.

now Joker, you mind yourself at that motel 6 them wimmims is wicked.

Grandpa always said 'JUST CAUSE YOUR LOOKING AT THE FURROW DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TELL HOW MANY MEN BEEN DIGGIN THE HOLE!"Naughty

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

now Joker, you mind yourself at that motel 6 them wimmims is wicked.

Grandpa always said 'JUST CAUSE YOUR LOOKING AT THE FURROW DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TELL HOW MANY MEN BEEN DIGGIN THE HOLE!"Naughty

Don't worry, I realign them Motel 6 wimmins. They need realigning.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40340 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

LOL darlin, they need toothbrushes and floss first.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
        Member #92551
        June 9, 2010
        16 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I've read a handful of articles where some folks won more than once. I posted one last week where a Texas woman won more than $1m on scratchers 4 times. I think one was even a $30 scratcher... haha. I would imagine those who played a ton and made it part of their weekly or daily ritual before they won a big jp keep playing. Maybe the really lucky folks who won a jp playing occasionally might stop. I wonder how many self-made millionaires start to play after they're rich? Probably not many, unless they get rediculously bored.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22867 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah! How about that lucky lady? I think it was over the space of 20+ years but still....one lucky person alright!