Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 16 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22891 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

It may have been 27Jack-in-the-Box The woman in the store who won with the  cat symbol won 27 dollarsLOL

omg...you are right! I'll bet the meanie waltzed right in and won the grand prize on 027.

Do you know Keystone, when I saw 026, my mind flashed back to the 027 ticket # and for a brief moment of insanity, I thought: Why don't I

buy that next ticket...afterall, it is 027 and I've had luck with that number before. But then reality came crashing back....I do not have luck on

Money, Money, Money....AKA: Junk, Junk, Junk or $0.00, $0.00, $0.00 (for dr, that is)

Big Smile

I've got a nickname for the lady who won with the cat...catlady. I've seen her before. She is very talkative..in the most harmless of

ways. I might have been suspicious of her at first but she was really happy to win with the cat symbol and I'm happy for people like that. They

really do not have a vicious bone in their body. I like to see people like that win. Real people deserve good things. Meanie, Slob and Meanie-man

can go to an island somewhere and have each other...I'd hate to see who the last one is standing. I think I already know...it's Meanie.

I might as well not play tomorrow...now, I'm not going to win. LOL 

(heck, nothing new about that..so why not?)

BananaBananaBanana Gotta play to win!!

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22891 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I got 5 Triple Winning 7's today and ticket #131 had one winning 7 with a $35.00 win...that was okay, I expected a $2.00 winner.

M,M,M was calling me....I ignored it. Approve

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      3957 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

This is the luckiest book of tickets I've seen for awhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLpjutGMNHc&feature=related

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

No $100 today on Cash Fever, but I did win $40 again on #15.

Tried a $250,000 A Year For Life, but #49 lost. Money Money Money #10 won $10. No other wins to report.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22891 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

This is the luckiest book of tickets I've seen for awhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLpjutGMNHc&feature=related

That was a good run of tickets Keystone!

The most I've found so far is 4 winners in a row - I believe (I'd have to look back) that it was the Flyers tickets or the Ice 9 tickets.

I didn't think there could be more than 4 and had never seen more than 2 and 3 at the most, up until then.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad Triple Winning 7s is doing well for you, dr - it sure feels good when a game produces! I got 1 win out of 2 MMM tickets tonight - #56 won $15, and #7 lost of course. For me at least, I'm afraid to go back to BWS and Diamonds & Pearls when MMM is at least winning fairly often.  Also got my first losing Cash Fever in a while tonight - #25 wasn't a back to back win with #26, if #26 was a winner.

I'm still ahead and may try one more Cash Fever before breaking on them. $20 gets expensive.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22891 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I'm glad Triple Winning 7s is doing well for you, dr - it sure feels good when a game produces! I got 1 win out of 2 MMM tickets tonight - #56 won $15, and #7 lost of course. For me at least, I'm afraid to go back to BWS and Diamonds & Pearls when MMM is at least winning fairly often.  Also got my first losing Cash Fever in a while tonight - #25 wasn't a back to back win with #26, if #26 was a winner.

I'm still ahead and may try one more Cash Fever before breaking on them. $20 gets expensive.

People sure are buying up those new Monopoly tickets....they have flashy colors and graphics alright but I haven't done well on them more than

a few top hats here and there.

The triple 7's are pretty good but have their dry spells too. I like the colors on them maybe that's why I gravitate towards them. I'm looking for

another good, good one and would love to see $27,000 - I think I would just have to sit somewhere for awhile. Imagine scratching off

a big prize on one of those things. Spooky loot/cash whatever it's called...the $2 one - haven't been good. Got 2 free tickets in a row #013 & #014

and nothing else on a 5 ticket stretch. The nerve, giving free tickets on a $2. When will they start doing that on $5 tickets I wonder. Then it might

be time to protest....but if a win is $5, it's like getting a free ticket. The difference is seeing the word FREE...on a $2, it's somewhat insulting.

Giant has tickets they give behind the counter for FREE tickets....I got a BLACKJACK - no choice, no say. I hate Blackjack. lol

I've pretty much been sticking to the Triple Winning 7's. Looking for double 7's and 7x symbols....have had a lot of single 7's with $1 wins amounting

to $5 per ticket on #'s 037, #052, #066, #057. I notice after a $5 win, no wins follow...and none back to back.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

And at least when you win $2, you can choose the game or keep the money. Another reason not to have a free ticket on a $2 and above. Certain stores like Acme don't seem to carry free tickets, so they give you the $2.

Finally won something big on BWS - $100 on ticket #51. It had been a long time. Got a 10x symbol with $10 under it - first time I've seen a symbol other than a Moneybag on BWS.

Lost again on Cash Fever, though - ticket #2. You'd think they'd put 2 in a row sometimes winning (#1, #2 or #25, #26), but I haven't seen it.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4525 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Monopoly- Ticket#17 paid out ten dollars. 18 and 19 were duds, used it for the second chance drawing they are promoting. The promotion is the worse I have seen them broadcast...a possible chance to win up to 200$....I'm in for a fifty dollar drawing and a one hundred dollar drawing. Neither of which I am betting the farm on.

Did win 50$ on $2 win for life in the bonus area part (ticket #092). Win for life though is averaging one hit out of twenty tickets and then its a two dollar win....

MMM is sold out in my area....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Monopoly- Ticket#17 paid out ten dollars. 18 and 19 were duds, used it for the second chance drawing they are promoting. The promotion is the worse I have seen them broadcast...a possible chance to win up to 200$....I'm in for a fifty dollar drawing and a one hundred dollar drawing. Neither of which I am betting the farm on.

Did win 50$ on $2 win for life in the bonus area part (ticket #092). Win for life though is averaging one hit out of twenty tickets and then its a two dollar win....

Congrats on the $2 win for life win.. that game has been hard to get a big one on. As I said before, I had #140-149 all be losers. Got #133-139 today, with only one $5 winner and one $4 winner. I usually lose or win $2 on it. But Spooky Loot hasn't been better, so I still play the game with the best grand prize.

United States
                      United States
                      Member #60097
                      April 5, 2008
                      3957 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Nice win gamegirl!   50 dollars on 2 dollar win for life is hard to get............the most I have won on  them is 5 dollars.  Ticket number 092........thanks for the tip.

That would be a real treat to scratch the top prize off....................would be great to see anyone here win that one.

You are right about Money Money Money.................the books sell out in one day at some of my local stores.

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22891 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2010, 7:54 am - IP Logged

And at least when you win $2, you can choose the game or keep the money. Another reason not to have a free ticket on a $2 and above. Certain stores like Acme don't seem to carry free tickets, so they give you the $2.

Finally won something big on BWS - $100 on ticket #51. It had been a long time. Got a 10x symbol with $10 under it - first time I've seen a symbol other than a Moneybag on BWS.

Lost again on Cash Fever, though - ticket #2. You'd think they'd put 2 in a row sometimes winning (#1, #2 or #25, #26), but I haven't seen it.

Good one Matt!! Good symbol too, I love the symbols!! (except the new Monopoly, for the reasons I explained before...no numbers to match

and one can only win by symbol...that's taking the symbols to a new low....making them what you need to uncover to win instead of keeping

them a special, once in awhile thrill - I think the simplicity of the game is what is insulting and turn-offish to me. Why couldn't they do that to some

other game, like MMM...then I really wouldn't play it)

I tried 2 Diamonds and Pearls tickets....#'s 019 and 110....got a ring on 110 and won $10 - these dropped off big time

I also got 10 $2 Spooky things..#'s 106 - 115 and won $2 on #107 and #108 then had nothing until #114 where my owl symbol won $15.

Winning anything more than the usual ticket value is somewhat of a surprise...Not that it's big money but it is nice seeing $15, $25 or $35 on

one matching number.

And a WHOLE lot better finding the 10x symbol!! Good job on your $100 win!! WTG!!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2010, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65! I had about given up on BWS (was just playing it sometimes to recoup losses from it of late) - and I happened to hit a good one.

You are right that Diamonds & Pearls hasn't been as good as it was. Are you still playing the $250,000 A Year For Life? Worth trying more?

Glad you got a decent Spooky Loot win!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Here's how the numbers have gone lately:

#9, 25 Cash Fever - $0

#5 Cash Fever - $40

#3 Money Money Money - $10

#18-22 Spooky Loot - #19 won a free ticket, the rest losers

#46-49 $1,000 A Week For Life - #48 won $2, the rest losers

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                              A long and winding road
                              United States
                              Member #17084
                              June 10, 2005
                              4525 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Keys & MattPA, Thanks for the kind words. You are right...092 does ring a bell!!!

Tried the Treasure Ticket today...#137....no luck at all...

Has anyone checked the claims page in PA instants to see if anyone claimed win4life grand prize yet? I often look at the area it was claimed in...thats usually a clue...

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Page 16 of 38