Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 11 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, great info. there! They must be invoking the 10 loser in a row limit on BWS a lot, and D&P winning numbers are changing all over the place. Today both #119 AND #118 on D&P lost. Only played two today. Money Money Money - well, the odds seem fishy on that game. If I don't do well on my big day tomorrow, I have no choice but to declare the $10 tickets a waste of time right now.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Harrison Township Michigan
    United States
    Member #90088
    April 21, 2010
    4265 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Bought 10 in a row Diamond Cashword here in Michigan, two dollar tickets, #'s 183-193 inclusive.

Had no winners, i had one ticket that was worth $2.00 but that is what it cost me, so i bought ten tickets that ended up costing $8.00. Whippie!!

That's no fun.

Cutla$$Bob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Coppery's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      East Coast
      United States
      Member #96936
      September 8, 2010
      19 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Today I won 140 but lost some of it on Eagles scratchers...

Money Money Money = 26-29 losers 30 = 100

Reeses 76 = 40

Bunch of Eagles and 2 dollar Treasure game = 1 15 dollar Eagles, the rest losers.

Coppery's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        East Coast
        United States
        Member #96936
        September 8, 2010
        19 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Well I've played money money money several times and now have won 100 3x.

Im west of Philly on the Main Line.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Funny that I got just as much on the Eagles ticket yesterday ($20) as the Eagles got in points in the Green Bay game - LOL.

Good hits today, Coppery - hope they keep coming for you!

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2010, 1:40 am - IP Logged

I'll let everyone know how my big lotto day goes tomorrow. After that, I think I'll go lighter on Lotto for a week.

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3957 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

I'll let everyone know how my big lotto day goes tomorrow. After that, I think I'll go lighter on Lotto for a week.

Tuesday the 14th is a lucky day............I have a hunch you, dr65, or someone here is going to win big.

GL and win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22872 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2010, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Big Winner Spectacular goes up to 119 (numbers 000 through 119).  Unless the Money Money Money tickets are back to the old way of putting 60 in the book then they should go up to 119 as well since they are 10 dollar denomination.

Most of the one dollar tickets have 300 in a book...........000 through 299

Two dollar tickets.............000 through 149.  (150 in a book)

Three dollar.....................000 through 099 (100 in a book)

Five dollar........................000 through 059 (60 in a book)

Ten dollar....................000 through 119 (120 in a book); some of the specialty tickets are 000 through 059 in a book (60 total)

20 dollar.......................some are 000 through 029 in a book while others 000 through 059 (some have 30 in a book; while some tickets are 60 in a book)

Maximum number of losers is 2.5X the odds on the back of the ticket............that's how the computer is set up at lottery headquarters.  So if the odds are 1: 4.23 on the back of the ticket then there can be 11 consecutive losers..............always have to round up the number when it has a decimal.  In general there will not be more than 3 winners in a row, although one lotterypost member mentioned 4 winners in a row. 

For the Money Money Money ticket there can be up to 9 losers in a row, and in rare cases up to 3 winners in a row.  Money Money Money has the best chance of winning a 100 dollar or larger prize on any of the 10 dollar tickets that are currently in circulation.

Sometimes hot packs of tickets are shipped to localized areas..............so if a particular ticket seems "hot" in your area................keep an eye out on them.

Ah Keystone!! Thank you!! Outstanding information, I knew you'd have it.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22872 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2010, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Today I won 140 but lost some of it on Eagles scratchers...

Money Money Money = 26-29 losers 30 = 100

Reeses 76 = 40

Bunch of Eagles and 2 dollar Treasure game = 1 15 dollar Eagles, the rest losers.

Good one on #30!!

Sometimes when I'm close enough to the next #10, #20, #30, #40, etc. ticket, I'll buy up to it. On the $5 tickets, none in particular, I've noticed

that the whole number  (20, 30, 40 etc) sometimes will be the winner.

I'll have to look back on this thread but Coopery, there might be something more often with tickets numbered 076 on some of the $2 ones.

I've still been trying the Solid Gold (noticed the payouts went way down - no gold bars in sight lately) and did get one for $10 (one number match)

on ticket number 279. The ones before were nothing and the ones after only netted a FREE ticket up to number 286.

I got 2 M, M, M tickets...numbers 026 and 027 and got $10.00 on #026

10 Treasure Hunt tickets...number 112 - 121 and won only $7.00! One ticket - #119 had a money bag symbol and a matching symbol for $1 = $5

total.....ticket number 120 was $2.

1 Eagles ticket....#056 won $10 (someone hi-jacked the machine and bought the rest - 57, 58, 59 so I wasn't able to buy one more to see if

a back to back winner was possible)

1 Steelers ticket....001 netted $0.00

The hyena's were lurking yesterday..there's 3 of them in my preferred area....I had to tell one guy to get away from me and mind his own

business. Mad I'm not one for small talk at the machine, especially when that small talk is really fishing for what I'm playing and winning on...or

not winning on. I caught him peeking around the corner of the machine trying to see what I was turning in....Roll Eyes Whatever he saw, it sure wasn't

much.

This is the same guy who once asked me if I turned in the $100 winner and was sorting through the pile of redeemed tickets next to the machine

one day...he was already on my s**t list.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22872 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2010, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Bought 10 in a row Diamond Cashword here in Michigan, two dollar tickets, #'s 183-193 inclusive.

Had no winners, i had one ticket that was worth $2.00 but that is what it cost me, so i bought ten tickets that ended up costing $8.00. Whippie!!

That's no fun.

Cutla$$Bob

Oh man, CutlassBob...I know. I've been there. Buy a string of tickets and it's a wipeout - win nothing or a slap in the face - win once.

I hope you find a whopper of a ticket soon! Good luck!

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2010, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Well, that didn't go so well. My $100 went to $26 in winnings. I'm never going to buy so many BWS tickets again. They are big busts right now. Here's how it went:

BWS #63 - loser

BWS #72 - loser

BWS #79-81 losers

BWS #82 - $10 winner

BWS #83-84 losers

BWS #85 - $10 winner

Bought 10 $2s, and won $6 back.

I'll try again tonight with some and let you know.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Much better tonight! Avoided BWS for the most part - that was the difference. Spent $70, got $110 back.

#33 Diamonds And Pearls - $50

#84 Diamonds And Pearls - $10

#195 Solid Gold - loser

#28-30 Diamond Mine - losers

#26 Million Dollar Cash Fever - $50

#16 BWS - loser

#59 Money Money Money - loser (last ticket loser yet again)

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22872 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2010, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Much better tonight! Avoided BWS for the most part - that was the difference. Spent $70, got $110 back.

#33 Diamonds And Pearls - $50

#84 Diamonds And Pearls - $10

#195 Solid Gold - loser

#28-30 Diamond Mine - losers

#26 Million Dollar Cash Fever - $50

#16 BWS - loser

#59 Money Money Money - loser (last ticket loser yet again)

I agree! Much better - I love the Diamonds and Pearls win, that was a good one! I haven't seen anything more on them than the last one I tried

#044 with a ring symbol but, yep, you guessed it - $10 under the ring for a total of $20.

CASH FEVER! $50! That is so much better than any I got a couple weeks ago...they were a big fat $0, lol. I gave up on them.

Matt WTG!! that is a pretty good night!! I hope someone here finds that jackpot ticket - they are out there somewhere.

STILL have not seen the missing Bingo ticket anywhere.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                            The Ville, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95879
                            August 19, 2010
                            1708 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Finally won $500 to end my losing streak on the $3 Million Dollar Monopoly. Ticket # 17.

Also won $100 on Gold Rush ticket # 000

what was really strange was that it had 2 of the "GO" (worth $200 each) symbols and a single $100 matching number.

Ive never seen 2 symbols in a game before.

Regardless I was pretty happy to scratch it =)

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65 - it was fun having a big lotto day, especially the second try - lol.

I'll let you know whether Million Dollar Cash Fever hits again and might be worth another try for you, though I'm not going to play it today. I'm putting $70 of my $110 back in the bank.

Saw BWS had another $250,000 win - I wonder if I now have another reason to avoid it, or if they could bunch a few big winners in a short time. The game has been out a while.

WTG B$Rizzle - that's a great day!!

Page 11 of 38