Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 4 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22834 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I play BWS because of the chance at a big payout.. last time I checked, there were still 11 $250,000s. It's a long shot, but you never know.

I'll try to get the mid 50s on those $2 tickets - haven't been able to yet. Thanks again for the report!

wow, then that certainly is worth playing! 11 prizes left is a very good number for the top prize...usually when it gets down to 2 or 3, I give up.

Maybe I'll go back to them once in awhile. I think what may have been happening is that I was just at the wrong place and wrong time...just in

time to buy the losers. One here and there won't hurt and Matt I hope you find that big one!! (well, me too!) Always searching, keep on

scratching!!

BananaBananaBanana

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! Good luck to you too, dr65. I am 1/2 today on BWS as earlier #61 won $10. Diamond Mine #53 lost this time, though. I know what it's like to be in the wrong places. That's how I usually am on 10x the Money.

Stu26's avatar - erebus cross.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #95060
      August 2, 2010
      87 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

#42 was the lucky winner tonight for $25. I had this store clerk tell me to look for odd number tickets. He claims they are more likely to win. I'm pretty sure he was lieing to me. Boxing

Good luck to everyone playing Powerball tonight!!

Never underestimate the Power of Prayer. Blue Angel

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Good news, Stu!

You know what seems to be an unlucky number on the BWS? #7! The state doesn't subscribe to the lucky 7 theory, I guess. I've gotten #7 three times total, and am 0/3 with the latest being tonight.

Stu26's avatar - erebus cross.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #95060
          August 2, 2010
          87 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2010, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Good news, Stu!

You know what seems to be an unlucky number on the BWS? #7! The state doesn't subscribe to the lucky 7 theory, I guess. I've gotten #7 three times total, and am 0/3 with the latest being tonight.

Wow Matt, what happened to "third times a charm" ( especially for #7 )?!?!!?

Never underestimate the Power of Prayer. Blue Angel

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Just not a lucky number I guess on the game. I did go out and got #6, and that won $10. #6 has won 2/2 times I played it.

Eagles ticket lost on #10, #11, #12. Diamond Mine won on #88 for $6, which is a change from before.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
              Pittsburg, Ks
              United States
              Member #3382
              January 17, 2004
              80614 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2010, 6:16 am - IP Logged

Wheeler, just my opinion, I think you should play the new ones...in the first week or two. They like to make it look like the latest new ones are

the best thing since the last new ones....little do they know, some people are pretty much on to that game. They like to give a higher concentration

of winners to *sell* the ticket to the masses. Then after about 2 weeks the winnings drop like lead weights and become no better than the old

tickets.

I play the newer ones at 5 - 10 at a time. The old ones, I buy one at a pop and figure if I don't get a winner on the first one

out, then the next one probably isn't a winner either. I do like to buy $1 tickets 20 at a time just because winners are more spaced out even

with the new releases although, you might have 2 or 3 in a row, then a skip of 4 - 5, then another 2 in a row.

I wouldn't play a game until it ends. I'd jump around with more attention to the new tickets.

Good luck and get a real good one!

I am playing just 2 different scrachers right now F\Beginner's Luck (won $10) and Lucky Coins (so far a free ticket and $2) LuckyCoins has to add up to $1 or more to win the prize. after work 2nite I am going to cash in my $2 for 2 more Lucky Coins Scratchers and good luck to all the players today

God Bless America

US Flag

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2010, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

The first 7 numbers in BWS seem to have a clear pattern. This is what I have seen numerous times:

#2 - winner

#3 - loser

#4 - loser

#5 - winner

#6 - winner

#7 - loser

#5 and #6 won $30 total today, while #4 lost. Needed that after a 1/5 day yesterday.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22834 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Matt, I tried a Big Winner Spectacular and ticket number 067 brought $100. That was better at the time than the runs of $2 ones I tried. So,

thank you for sticking with the conversation on them and bringing up the fact that there are 11 big prizes remaining.....I might have bought

something else that day...I almost wrote them off. Still looking for the BIG ONE!

Good luck everyone!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome, dr65, and glad you won $100 on it! Funny, because I also got $100 today on BWS #86. Also got a 10x for $50 on Diamonds and Pearls #80. The $3 and $5 tickets haven't been doing much.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22834 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2010, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Great job and super news Matt! Your win on the Diamond and Pearls game is a good one too, great day!! BananaBanana

I don't normally play the $3 tickets because I just do not care for them. I don't like the cube game or the Moneycomb - the cube is so predictable

it seems. A row of 2 wishbones and a pot then go down to do the next row and find 2 pots and a wishbone but nothing lining up for the win.

If scratching from left to right, then you KNOW the wishbones aren't going to line up no how, no way.

I do like a $3 crossword once in awhile because of the bonus area with the gold bars...I have to say though, I haven't seen ONE gold bar in a

long time.

I enjoy any game with a bonus area...just another chance to win (or lose).

I had ticket number #033 on the Red Hot Slots win $100 and also a $200 win on ticket #044 on the $3 Million Dollar Gold Nugget.

The $2 tickets were bust....they didn't produce anything much in a 10 ticket run. I tried 10 - 10x the Money and won $20....all play areas matched 

my winning numbers (6 & 12) and each won $2 ($20 - got what I paid for them back)

One of us here is going to hit a big one, right place, right time and just a matter of time too.

Good luck and find that top prize!!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22834 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2010, 3:55 am - IP Logged

One I forgot, not that it was very big but it sure was odd. This ranks with the strange 9's in a Line ticket that won $19.

Today, I had a Emerald 8 ticket...#042....it won $50 but the strange thing was, it had 3 winning lines - one line for $14, one line for $20 and

one line for $16.

That is among the strangest I've seen yet. I'd sure like to buy one of the Millionaire Monopoly tickets ($20) that have 10 tophats or one that

has a hotel plus $500 on all play areas. wow!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

dr65 - remember how you talked about #22? Don't disregard it on Diamonds & Pearls at least - #22 on D&P won another $50. Lots of $5 matches!

I did win $10 on 10x the Money #62 yesterday, but I have yet to get more than that on the game.

Good luck!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22834 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

dr65 - remember how you talked about #22? Don't disregard it on Diamonds & Pearls at least - #22 on D&P won another $50. Lots of $5 matches!

I did win $10 on 10x the Money #62 yesterday, but I have yet to get more than that on the game.

Good luck!

LOL Matt!!!

Do you know, I got 2 #022's today...in fact a lot of 0xx - like 077, 099, 033, 011...I thought what the heck is going on here? A ZERO - DOUBLE

PARTY....too bad they didn't go double zero with a single number like 6, I might have played it on the nighttime number..it was 600.

Do you know what else? They were all bum tickets. The best I did was $20 on ticket number 076 on a Reese's. In fact, I finally saw the word:

REESE'S and that doubles the prize. It was $10....don't you think they could have gave at least $50? Big Smile Nahh, I gotta remember who we're dealing

with here. A lot of $0 losers and only $5 winners plus the $20.

GREAT JOB ON YOUR 022 WIN!! That was a nice one indeed!!

PartyParty

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2010, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I bought #21 just because I drew #22 first. I was surprised when #21 lost and #22 won! I have a question, dr65, about the last number on ticket rolls (for example, #149 on BlackJack.) I have never won on the last ticket, and I've had it quite a few times. Is this unusual? It's gotten to the point I cringe when I get the last ticket.

Have yet to do lottery today, but will let everyone know if there's something interesting.

Page 4 of 38