Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 7 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22898 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2010, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I tried 3 Money, Money, Money tickets yesterday....maybe they should be renamed to Junk, Junk, Junk...I haven't won on those yet. This new

bunch of releases seem to be, so far, no better than any other tickets. I did win with a moneybag symbol on the Treasure Hunts (I tried 10 of them)

and the winning amount was $10 so it was doubled to $20 - got my money back.

Hmmm, wondering just what the dealio is - (anyone know Unlce Rico? lol) anyway...I am not impressed one bit.

I think I'll take my chances with the older ones. Right place, right time.

Good luck scratching today!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Most times I'll scratch them at the store - but there's a danger to that you have to take into account....win, collect, right next to the machine, put

some money back into the machine. It could go the other way too, lose, don't collect, put more money into the machine anyway. LOL

I like to do the game tickets at home...Crossword's, Bingo's, Moneycomb's. I enjoy playing those games.

I'd like to think that while I'm scratching, I don't look like one fanatical lady I saw - well, actually heard one day at the machine. I was around the

corner at the counter and she was at the machine...she sounded like a rat trying to get out of a plastic box...and she was doing that all on one

dollar tickets (small rub area...What?) How on earth she made that much noise scratching, is beyond me. I thought, wow, that lady has problems or is

in a real big rush.

I try to scratch my tickets in public in a calm, cool and collected fashion. Approve

Maybe I should ask to see the surveillance tapes.

Crazy

Ha ha "sounded like a rat trying to get out of a box".....I have seen/heard a few of those types

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Good thing I got $10 on #35 on Treasure Hunt, because #5 and #6 on Money Money Money both lost. Now one of those should have won if #000 won. I just throw away my money, money, money on that game.

United States
        Member #95258
        August 6, 2010
        21 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

i wont this evening in ohio on the 2 dollar ticket cash invasion 100bucks! it was on the white line the ticket number was 92# also on the 2 dollar tickets look to buy tickets around 50 to 60 seem to have more winners per 10 then normal@

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Finally broke my losing streak - $100 on ticket #27 on Diamonds & Pearls. #27 IS a lucky number!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22898 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

GREAT JOB greg and Matt!! WTG!!

I have a $100 winner to add also...ticket number 041 on the Jumbo Bucks...I got a bill symbol and thought that was the end of it but rubbed off

a matching number 16 and that had $50 under it too.

Let's all hit a cool thousand today!!

BananaBanana

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you too, dr65! I'm trying Jumbo Bucks tomorrow, because the new $10 is the unluckiest $10 game ever for me! I've won once out of 8 or 9 tries.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Another $100, this time on BWS, ticket #98. Glad I stuck with the $10 games I've won on. Maybe after a break, Money Money Money will get better. I did get one JumboBucks; it was $10 on #6. Stopped after #6 won.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22898 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2010, 1:46 am - IP Logged

ALRIGHT Matt!! Maybe it is best to stick with the games you've been playing because the winners are showing up!!

PartyParty

Are there still so many big prizes out on that game? Wouldn't that be super?!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Still 11 $250,000 prizes on BWS - tomorrow is Tuesday, though, so there might be another update. Good luck today, dr65!

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                      Pittsburg, Ks
                      United States
                      Member #3382
                      January 17, 2004
                      80824 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2010, 5:55 am - IP Logged

A couple of friends of mine went to Vegas for vacation and since they were driving I asked to pick up  a scratcher from each State they went through. I got four scratchers. One from each State. I have Cowboy Cash from New Mexico Ticket #214.Lucky Pair from Texas.Ticket #071. Lucky 7 from Oklahoma Ticket 056 and Triple Win from the Arizona Lottery Ticket 059

All losers. Have a nice Lottery Day

God Bless America

US Flag

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22898 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I found a good one the other day..a TRIPLE WINNING 7's ticket number 073.

There were 7 winning 7's plus a double 7 for a total of $777.00

Eek

The double 7's gave $77 and each of the hollow 7's gave $100.

I don't think I'll be finding one of them again too soon...if ever. I'll have to say, the $777 aside, that these tickets have been pretty good at least

with wins of $2 and $3 and sometimes multiple 7's winning $10 on one ticket.

I think the new releases are junk tickets...especially the Treasure hunt...mainly $2 wins on those. I've been putting more money into the $2

tickets and just a $20 here and there...the $10 I still play 2 at a shot and the $5 ones I've been trying at 2 or 4 at a time - mainly one of each

available.

The Fantastic 5's on Saturday - out of 3 of them, tickets numbered 057, 058 and 059 were losers. Someone must have had a hit in the early 50's

or a larger hit earlier on in the pack. Maybe the whole pack was a bum pack.

GOOD LUCK SCRATCHING TODAY, THEY ARE OUT THERE...SOMEWHERE!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

WOW, dr65! Fantastic win! I wish I could be that lucky. Are you in the northeastern part of the state? I thought I read that on the board. I'm in the southeastern part, and haven't won more than $20 on a $2 since BlackJack a while ago. It seems the early 70s and 50s are good on the $2 tickets, but I never get in that range. Still have had little luck on the new tickets, and none at all on Money Money Money. Two months of bad tickets the state put out, IMO.

I'm stubborn that way, though, and might try a couple Money Money Moneys until the two week period you talked about is over.

Again, congrats!!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: September 1, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

How is the last ticket on a roll on $10 tickets? I got number #118 on BWS and won $20, but I was afraid to get #119 (the last ticket) because I never have won on any last tiicket in a roll. The first ticket is different - #000 on BWS recently won $50.

Got #141-149 last night on Treasure, and $8 was all I got back.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22898 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I've had last tickets on the roll do nothing but also have had 2 in a row do one ticket value and one higher but it's not common, so I wouldn't

really feel bad about leaving that last one there and going away with your win on the second to last. If your luck is with the first ticket (000)

I'd stay at that end...Me? I usually don't have luck with 000 and tend to avoid them. With some of the posts here though, it seems that

beginning tickets do pretty good. I used to think that 000 - 010 were bad ones. Maybe it's just my luck isn't with those low numbers.

Big Smile

Page 7 of 38