Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 5 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22937 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2010, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

lol!

Your last ticket feelings are the same ones I have for 022. Lately, the last ones haven't done so well. Some people like to buy the first ticket out and

some also like the last tickets in a pack. I don't know whether it's a good tactic or not. I'd like to think when I get a last ticket, they want to end the

pack with a bang but when it winds up being $0...I figure the good winner was a few before (maybe the one right before it) or more towards the

1/2 or 3/4 mark in the pack.

I've had a Monopoly ticket #029 win $400 awhile back and that was the last ticket in that pack. As far as any more memorable ones being on the

last ticket....I haven't had any.

$1,000 on ticket #027...second from last....awhile back also.

I just have not had enough luck on the last ticket either to say, yeah go ahead and buy them up. I think the ones right before the last might

be better 141 - 148 in 000-149 packs.

Bowling Green VA
    United States
    Member #53323
    July 3, 2007
    12 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Having worked in a conveience store, I've noticed the new game tickets win more (i guess cause they are new) and some oif the tickets you purchase will have a thin white line across the bottom or top depending on how the roll is inserted.  They're winners too! I had a customer that brought the first 5 tickets off a new roll and the first ticket won him $200. out of the other 4 tickets he'd won another 200 and then 50 bucks. ( those were $5 tickets) Some people ask if that's a new roll, it all depends.  I've had a customer buy 10 $2 tickets all were loosers he gave up and a guy came in right behind him and brought the next 2 and won 500 on 1 and 50 on the other.  Those that scratch put their tickets in the trash, then someone comes in and sees all the losing tickets in the trash buys the next two and hits.  Then i have some that will buy tickets and take them with them when they leave so you never know.  Good Luck

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi again, dr65 - for me, the last 5 often have a winner or two - and they are usually like #146 and #147 or #148 on a $2 ticket. One BlackJack roll a while back had winners on #146, #147, and #148. But #149 - $0 again.

Are the 50s the luckiest area you have seen on 10x the Money? Game REALLY seems feast or famine, and I often get the famine. Diamond Mine is also this way to a degree - as I said earlier, two winners in a row seems common.

I played some today, but nothing big. #107 on BWS won $10 for the 2nd time lately, and #42 lost yet again. #19 on Diamonds And Pearls lost - should have gotten it from a different machine than the one that had the #22 winner. #19 also lost on Birthday Cash. A few other $2 losers, but I won $2 on BlackJack ticket #12. Can't have great days every day.

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Argh! Why do I keep getting #22? This time I got it on BWS, and it lost. Only 1/3 on the $10 tickets today, for $10. 0/2 on BWS, and 1/1 on Diamonds & Pearls. Couldn't play a whole lot because I need more winning tickets.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22937 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

lol Matt! It isn't funny but that ticket number STINKS! Everytime I get one, I think THIS has got to be the one to start the wave of change...but

sadly, it never stinkin' happens. I'd like the opportunity one day to have my opinion of 022 changed in the most shocking way: Winning a Grand

Prize on it....heck, I'll be happy to see anyone win a major prize on 022!

I saw my second ever: REESE'S symbol yesterday (bonus word) but got the same prize as a couple days earlier: $20 BOO....ticket #045

Nothing on the $5 or $10 tickets. I think soon the next releases will be coming out...isn't it around the end of the month?

Buy them up then at least 2 at a time (5 or 10 if you can) in the first week.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I'm anxious for the new games - hope they have a luckier one than 10x the Money, though. $30 is the highest I ever won on Diamond Mine.

BlackJack seems about dried up. I said how #133 won $50 a while ago - I was excited to get #130-134 tonight, and guess what? They all lost! I don't think I'll buy more than one of those unless I'm in the last 5 tickets.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2010, 12:32 am - IP Logged

I got my first $20 winner on 10x the Money - like dr65 had, all $2 matches on #30.

BWS #27 won $10

So the night got better - still lost money (you typically do,) but got $30 out of $52 back.

My goal is to win the big one, so profit is secondary within reason. Can't keep losing beyond your means.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22937 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Great job Matt!! Don't you love the win all tickets?

BWS on the 027 - that actually doesn't seem to be a bad ticket for any instant. That might be something to look for.

Today I got 10 Solid Gold tickets and was surprised to see a gold bar with $20 in each play area = $100. I had one of those when they

were first released and thought I wouldn't be seeing one of those again.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Terrific, dr65! Yes, those win alls are fun - would have been nice to see a bigger prize for each win!

What was the Solid Gold winning number? I have tried some 9s in a Line, but $3 has been my biggest win.

Guess what - number 7 lost again, on Diamonds and Pearls this time. I'm beginning to think it's a bad joke the state is playing. At least I did get one win on another D&P.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22937 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Terrific, dr65! Yes, those win alls are fun - would have been nice to see a bigger prize for each win!

What was the Solid Gold winning number? I have tried some 9s in a Line, but $3 has been my biggest win.

Guess what - number 7 lost again, on Diamonds and Pearls this time. I'm beginning to think it's a bad joke the state is playing. At least I did get one win on another D&P.

omg...would be nice if I included the ticket number!

It was Solid Gold ticket #270

Big Smile

That's 30 tickets from the last of the pack and I had a $2 winner right before it - #269 and then a FREE ticket right before that #268.

It kind of made me wonder whether or not in those last 30 tickets there was a bigger winner or if they were all just skimpy winners of FREE

tickets. On those $1 tickets, there are an awful lot of FREE tickets and if I get one as a last one in a run of 10, I'll buy the next 2 after that

because I've noticed with those newer ones - 9's in a Line and the Solid Gold tickets, they usually don't give a free without a better one close

to it - usually in the first or second one after it. That is, IF it wasn't already bought by someone before the 10 ticket run.

I haven't been doing anything good on the $20 tickets today or yesterday. The 5's have been giving just $5 or $0.

I'm eagerly awaiting the up and coming new tickets....I hope they were imaginative this time 'round.

Not, say, a release of an old ticket with new colors lol!

I hate Old/New games like the Birthday tickets...who got lazy I always wonder. They did it with a few others too...the $1,000 a week for life I

believe.

I think they're making enough money to hire fresh minds with exciting ticket ideas.

Find a good one!!

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22937 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Having worked in a conveience store, I've noticed the new game tickets win more (i guess cause they are new) and some oif the tickets you purchase will have a thin white line across the bottom or top depending on how the roll is inserted.  They're winners too! I had a customer that brought the first 5 tickets off a new roll and the first ticket won him $200. out of the other 4 tickets he'd won another 200 and then 50 bucks. ( those were $5 tickets) Some people ask if that's a new roll, it all depends.  I've had a customer buy 10 $2 tickets all were loosers he gave up and a guy came in right behind him and brought the next 2 and won 500 on 1 and 50 on the other.  Those that scratch put their tickets in the trash, then someone comes in and sees all the losing tickets in the trash buys the next two and hits.  Then i have some that will buy tickets and take them with them when they leave so you never know.  Good Luck

Hey JaZee, I'd love to have the inside scoop on what people play, win on and what they think of different tickets. I'll bet you heard a good many

stories, complaints and got some very interesting insight.

I think I know what you're talking about - - the thin white line....is it a mark in the coating of the ticket?

Oh yeah, the new tickets sure do win more often in the first days and couple weeks out. 2 weeks max is about what it takes to get to where the

other, older tickets are....fewer wins, lesser amounts, etc.

That's good stuff about that guy with the $200, $200 and $50 win. What a super set of 5 tickets he bought...wow! So, it can happen.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #95227
                        August 6, 2010
                        44 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone, I appreciate the info everyone posts on here. Very interesting to me being a dedicated scratcher. You guys can't be more right about ticket #22. On the million dollar cash fever, I've played it at least 10 times and won $20 back once. Same goes for the big winner spectacular #22 sucks! The new $10 ticket money money money is coming soon!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm taking a break until Monday. BAD losing streak today. #2 and #68 on BWS lost. #109 on Diamonds And Pearls lost. #46, 47, 48, and 49 on Birthday Cash lost. That's it for now - state is obviously stacking the machines with losers again.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22937 Posts
                            Posted: August 21, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, I appreciate the info everyone posts on here. Very interesting to me being a dedicated scratcher. You guys can't be more right about ticket #22. On the million dollar cash fever, I've played it at least 10 times and won $20 back once. Same goes for the big winner spectacular #22 sucks! The new $10 ticket money money money is coming soon!

Thank you! Confirmation! The more, the better. omg 022 is the WORST NUMBER EVER. lol, I haven't had ANYTHING on a 022 since that first win

on one awhile back.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU.

IF YOU BOUGHT 3 AND LOST AND 022 IS NEXT, LET SOMEONE ELSE BUY IT...THEN BUY THE NEXT ONE. 023 IS BETTER THAN A TRUNK FULL OF 022's.

BEWARE.

lol!

Big Smile

A new ticket coming? Banana Buy them up in the first week....and keep going until the second week...unless the first week stinks. Then they are

teaser tickets.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22937 Posts
                              Posted: August 21, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm taking a break until Monday. BAD losing streak today. #2 and #68 on BWS lost. #109 on Diamonds And Pearls lost. #46, 47, 48, and 49 on Birthday Cash lost. That's it for now - state is obviously stacking the machines with losers again.

Matt, sorry to read that. They do that...it seems like one week is pretty good then no matter where you go, what you do, what you buy...it's lose,

lose, lose. That sounds like my day...nothing big and nothing spectacular. $0 or my money back..toot, toot. Puke

Page 5 of 38