Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 2 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

New obs:

#54 on Birthday Cash seems lucky, as does #46

BWS seems very randomized, unfortunately - hard to figure it out. I have won 4 out of the last 7 times, but on no real pattern.

#127-#129 on BlackJack and $1,000 a Week for Life seem unlucky. #95 on both seems lucky, as does #125 on $1,000 a Week for Life. As said, low 130s on BJ seem good.

#121-#126 seem unluckly on 10x the Money. #143 had my biggest prize on that game ($10).

trophie wife's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
    Member #93436
    June 29, 2010
    75 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2010, 10:48 am - IP Logged

New obs:

#54 on Birthday Cash seems lucky, as does #46

BWS seems very randomized, unfortunately - hard to figure it out. I have won 4 out of the last 7 times, but on no real pattern.

#127-#129 on BlackJack and $1,000 a Week for Life seem unlucky. #95 on both seems lucky, as does #125 on $1,000 a Week for Life. As said, low 130s on BJ seem good.

#121-#126 seem unluckly on 10x the Money. #143 had my biggest prize on that game ($10).

Matt...next time try #47 on Birthday Cash too.....#47 $50,000 winner posted in store last sunday.

I've been sticking to extreme green lately and #'s 25-35 have been real lucky for me.  I also see a lot of 48's & 59's posted in the stores as $1,000 winners.

Million Dollar Cash Fever #28 $100, #29 $20.

live your dreamsBlue Angel

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Very cool, trophie wife! You saw where one of the big winners was - that's a first since I joined. Thanks for the advice!

I won $30 last night on Diamond Mine ticket #54 - not sure what others have seen on that number.

Stu26's avatar - erebus cross.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #95060
        August 2, 2010
        87 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Unlucky numbers from the higher priced tickets I've purchased ( $5 and up ) seem to be #19, #22, #37, and #57.

Lucky numbers were #12, #17 on higher tickets and between #105 - #110 on 2$ tickets

It is amazing that everyone seems to lose on #22 and I almosted wanted to cry when I looked down and saw I had it on a $20 scratcher.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Got anther $100 winner on BWS #91 - one of my other $100 wins was on #93, so maybe the low 90s are lucky.

Still haven't run across lucky numbers on Platinum Crossword - got #17 and still lost. I am convinced it is the state's gotcha game. Didn't buy one for a while, and won't for a while again. Too bad, because I enjoy playing it.

Florida
            United States
            Member #95060
            August 2, 2010
            87 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Got anther $100 winner on BWS #91 - one of my other $100 wins was on #93, so maybe the low 90s are lucky.

Still haven't run across lucky numbers on Platinum Crossword - got #17 and still lost. I am convinced it is the state's gotcha game. Didn't buy one for a while, and won't for a while again. Too bad, because I enjoy playing it.

Congratulations Matt! What is your highest win on the $20 tickets?

Never underestimate the Power of Prayer. Blue Angel

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2010, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Hi, Stu, and thanks! I haven't played a $20 yet. I'm afraid of spending that much money. Plus, PA has pretty few maximum prizes on those $20 games. Are they still worth playing?

United States
                United States
                Member #60097
                April 5, 2008
                3957 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Matt...next time try #47 on Birthday Cash too.....#47 $50,000 winner posted in store last sunday.

I've been sticking to extreme green lately and #'s 25-35 have been real lucky for me.  I also see a lot of 48's & 59's posted in the stores as $1,000 winners.

Million Dollar Cash Fever #28 $100, #29 $20.

Very nice!  I was waiting to hear what number the 50 grand is on!

Thanks for posting and win a big one trophiewife,

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22893 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2010, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Unlucky numbers from the higher priced tickets I've purchased ( $5 and up ) seem to be #19, #22, #37, and #57.

Lucky numbers were #12, #17 on higher tickets and between #105 - #110 on 2$ tickets

It is amazing that everyone seems to lose on #22 and I almosted wanted to cry when I looked down and saw I had it on a $20 scratcher.

LOLLOL!!! Been there so many times Stu...looking down to see the dreaded 022. I feel like tossing it in the trash when I see it. Just once, and

only once have I won on 022....and after that win, back to NO WINS on 022. My gosh, if there ever was a cursed number, that's it. I'll die of

shock if I get a grand prize on 022. LOL! Right!

United States
                    United States
                    Member #60097
                    April 5, 2008
                    3957 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2010, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Hi, Stu, and thanks! I haven't played a $20 yet. I'm afraid of spending that much money. Plus, PA has pretty few maximum prizes on those $20 games. Are they still worth playing?

I haven't touched a 20 dollar ticket with a 10 foot pole for a long time!  I like the 5 dollar tickets best, but play anything from 2 dollar to 10 dollar denomination occassionally.  The only dollar ticket I somtimes take a chance on is the win for life dollar ticket because of the top prize.

Win a big one,

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22893 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2010, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Matt...I've come to the conclusion that lopping off a zero on that $20 and playing just the $2 ticket is better than sinking $20 into one ticket.

I've tried quite a few in my time and sure, there are winners on the higher tickets $10 & $20 & $25 but when you can catch a $1 or $2 ticket

in a string of 10/20 or 5/10 and win $100, they are a lot better than buying 2 or 3 $20 tickets and winning nothing.

Today, just a minor example...Bankroll ($2) - ticket number 123 - won $20 Nothing big but more than a couple of $20's would have won.

With those, it's getting there at the right time...and right number...and place in the pack. If you buy from a machine, it's impossible to see what

number is coming out..you have to buy it to see it. (probably 022 lol) It might be ticket number 000 - by the way, I HATE them too.

They are only worth playing if you're going to hit $100 or more...but who knows when that will be. It's a bigger chance to take. Sometimes

they do alright - most times not.

Good luck!

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2010, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing your experience, dr65. The most I have won on a $2 ticket is $50.. yet I like to play $2-10 ones because you get more chances to win if you get more of them. I have a limited budget, but will keep trying for a bigger prize on a $2 ticket. I usually go to grocery stores and play the machines.. perhaps convenience stores are better.

Off to bed for me. Wishing us all luck!

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22893 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Today on a 10x the Money, ticket number 055, matched number 17 to win $100.

I was a bit surprised but it was nice seeing $100 there with one match.

Interesting thing that is unrelated to this post - well, related in a way to the rotten ticket number 022 -

flipping and mirroring digits for the pick 3 or 4 works like this -

6's - 9's

3's - 8's

4's - 9's

5's - 2's

change/mirror the 055 and get 022, omg. That is the first thing I thought when I saw 055 then thought, yeah right, it's just another 022.

Good luck on your next instant!! and keep on scratching!!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #95060
                            August 2, 2010
                            87 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I went to buy some $5 Bucc tickets and they were sold out, so I bought 4 of the $5 Monopoly tickets and asked what the ticket number was at ... #18 ... so I purchased the next four avoiding the dreaded #22 by a single ticket. I feel bad for the next guy who buys from that roll!

Never underestimate the Power of Prayer. Blue Angel

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22893 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I went to buy some $5 Bucc tickets and they were sold out, so I bought 4 of the $5 Monopoly tickets and asked what the ticket number was at ... #18 ... so I purchased the next four avoiding the dreaded #22 by a single ticket. I feel bad for the next guy who buys from that roll!

lol Stu!

I've been *that next guy/gal* more than enough times already and I feel sorry for him/her too.

No Nod

Page 2 of 38