Man wins Fla. Lottery jackpot for 7th time

Aug 14, 2010, 5:09 pm (171 comments)

Florida Lottery

Currently writing book that will explain his method of play

ORLANDO, Fla. — An Orlando man is having a streak of incredible lottery luck.

Richard Lustig just cashed in on a winning Fantasy 5 ticket worth nearly $100,000. It's the seventh time he's won a lottery grand prize and he told WFTV he plans to keep on playing.

"You can win and I've proven it," Lustig told WFTV.

Lustig said he had a special method to how he plays the lottery, but would not reveal his secret.

"I can't just give it away. I have it printed out and I have been selling it to people."

Lustig, who owns an entertainment company in Orlando, bought the winning Fantasy 5 ticket at the Publix on Town Center Boulevard. He says he's been perfecting his method of playing the lottery for years.

"My very first grand prize was just over 17 years ago, two weeks after my son was born," he said.

In 2008, Lustig hit the Fantasy 5 jackpot, winning more than $73,000. Six years earlier, he walked away with nearly $843,000 while playing Mega Money.

Lustig is writing a book about how he's been able to win so many times, but now he says he will have to change the title.

"We had '6- time lottery grand prize winner,' and we just scratched it out because, as of this week, it's now seven," he said.

Lustig said he did buy lottery tickets every day, but would not say how many or what kind. He says he's also won thousands of small prizes while playing the lottery.

WFTV

Comments

Sherita's avatarSherita

Very Nice...and I don't blame him for not giving away his secret either.

1977's avatar1977

WOW !!!!Some  guys have all the Luck Smile Happy for him.I am sure the book will be a real page turner...LOL

beaudad's avatarbeaudad

He's gotta be doing something right !      beaudad....

GASMETERGUY

This man has found a very profitable algorithym. 

To all those posters who said "It can't be done", here is one, big, fat razzberry for you.

cope's avatarcope

His method is to spend a bunch of money each time he plays.

It's a proven method.

hoping2winbig's avatarhoping2winbig

Great win for this guy !

If anyone here on LP buys his system would you let us know if it's costly to use please ?

pumpi76

How come you never hear of these people....

The guy is probably telling the truth what i am saying is if you trully have a system

you will ask for a, none disclosure statement from your clients...You sell your system on the net [again there are people out there who dont think evil exist, that we live in Heaven they think, You got and sell your system on the net, ANYONE copies it sell it on the net secrectly or on CD in another country on the streets and they make more money than he will..

He makes: $200,000 a year from the system, they make:

$200,000 x 40 countries = 8 Million dollars or x 15 provinces per each country = $120 Million dollars PER year...Just for 1 year that´s it...And they quit and nobody knows....

i said this before on this site...

pumpi76

Quote: Originally posted by pumpi76 on Aug 14, 2010

The guy is probably telling the truth what i am saying is if you trully have a system

you will ask for a, none disclosure statement from your clients...You sell your system on the net [again there are people out there who dont think evil exist, that we live in Heaven they think, You got and sell your system on the net, ANYONE copies it sell it on the net secrectly or on CD in another country on the streets and they make more money than he will..

$200,000 x 40 countries = 8 Million dollars or x 15 provinces per each country = $120 Million dollars PER year...Just for 1 year that´s it...And they quit and nobody knows....

Also i like my systems i think 2 or 3 of them could win but guess what????I have not tested them...And there is something i said before on this site...You can have a massive supercomputer and Einstein at your side, those are bouncing balls is like a ghost in a mansion...You shoot at it and before you shoot at the ghost it dissappears infront of you to another room....1 micro second late of those balls colliding and is a different winning combination....Each micro second or each second and those balls become: TRANSMUTE...Meaning changing forms....The equation/formula for the bouncing balls will be: 1/2 x seconds passing x number of collisions x angle of collision x number of balls [something like that]...

i just hope he really has a system and he is not bluffing or something....

the [1/2 is changeable]....

jarasan's avatarjarasan

Congrats! Granted the magnitude of the game odds aren't astronomical,  but it can be done.  I guarantee you he uses a methodology that includes more than one or two criteria and he sticks to it!  With his initial big bankroll he widened his game playability and is smacking it with great repeatable results.........................he hasn't lost his composure..........very admirable to say the least.

There will be those that say "Well he didn't hit PBall or Mega!"...........................................so what?

P.S. Note:  "He has won thousands of smaller prizes".............................wheee wheee wheeee wheels wheels wheels.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by jarasan on Aug 14, 2010

Congrats! Granted the magnitude of the game odds aren't astronomical,  but it can be done.  I guarantee you he uses a methodology that includes more than one or two criteria and he sticks to it!  With his initial big bankroll he widened his game playability and is smacking it with great repeatable results.........................he hasn't lost his composure..........very admirable to say the least.

There will be those that say "Well he didn't hit PBall or Mega!"...........................................so what?

P.S. Note:  "He has won thousands of smaller prizes".............................wheee wheee wheeee wheels wheels wheels.

He probably only play local games and MegaMillions isn't sold in Florida.  Besides, he accumulated these wins over several years so he's probably working on winning PowerBall.  He has won often using his system but he's not winning big every month, it takes time.

jarasan's avatarjarasan

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 14, 2010

He probably only play local games and MegaMillions isn't sold in Florida.  Besides, he accumulated these wins over several years so he's probably working on winning PowerBall.  He has won often using his system but he's not winning big every month, it takes time.

I'll take seven jackpots over any period of time.  What do you expect RJ?  A hit every month?  What is your point?  Just curious.  Small prizes mean you are doing something right.  All you gotta be is right once on a 5 of 5 or 6 of 6.  This guy looks like he is far from being done or out of time to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Oogle

ressuccess's avatarressuccess

I didn't know that this lottery man won 7 times. This is my reaction: OUCH!

lottoburg's avatarlottoburg

Quote: Originally posted by pumpi76 on Aug 14, 2010

Hi, what did you say above? Is it English?

Slayer's avatarSlayer

Exactly! 17 years is a long time. You don't know how much he spends a day and how often he plays. If I could afford to spend alot each day I could increase my odds quite a bit. I think this guy can kiss my ass for wanting me to buy his system.

jeffrey's avatarjeffrey

I Agree! He just spends a lot of money. The odds are the odds. I bet he examines the ball distribution and picks the ones that hit the most. The only way this swings the odds is if this distribution stays stable or if the game is off, or both. People will argue but I do understand mathematics and have a background in science and math.

pumpi76

Quote: Originally posted by lottoburg on Aug 15, 2010

Hi, what did you say above? Is it English?

I would had know like 3 times more English than what i know now but back when i was in college, i join a 4 year college soccer team in Alabama...It was the only way to pay most of my college tuition and board...It took a lot of my time...Before i join the college soccer team i said to myself that i will learn english that i will take more courses in English and more grammar...The soccer team took half of my college time...But it was great...Other wise i will had known, 3 times more English than what i know now...Intead of the soccer team i was going to join a running and bicycle club on the weekends...From 6am to 11am on weekends...All this while in college...

i did 4 years but i didnt graduate...half way i wanted to take, half time instead of full time and dedicate the other half time to english but the scholarship was mandatory and it was the ONLY way to pay for college...

Most of my english writing i learned it on the first year of college after the first year i didnt take anymore english writing, began taking literature...My entire life, i only had: 2 1/1 years of english....Most of the English i know learn it learning vocabulary words or looking words in the dictionary or reading....

HiYoSilver

The best way to win $1 million in the lottery is to spend $10 million. After forty years, I'm getting close. Wink

1977's avatar1977

Ok LP family...I checked  out Richard L. website..He is selling his  25 page report on how to win for $40.He said his daughter has won a top prize also.....MMMMMMM I think it is just luck. I know people that hit pick three  2-3  times a week...with No sorta of system ,they just PLAYSmile

lottolaughs's avatarlottolaughs

You know the old saying...."it takes money to make money". I'm sure whatever his system is he spends tons more than the average player. (just like "Steve Player" does, hence all his big "winnings")

No one is that  lucky,lol.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

I was thinking this Richard Lustig might have something worth looking into until I found his website and read the following:

Learn the ins and outs and dos and don'ts of buying lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning..........This is a very easy to use method and will work with any type lottery games (scratch tickets or number games) in any state or country.

Come on, the same strategy for playing a numbers game that you use to buy scratch tickets?  You buy scratch tickets hoping there's a winner in the roll and you get it.  Doing that with a numbers game is buying a bunch of quick picks and hope you get lucky.  Sounds like his method is buy as many tickets as you can afford and hope you're lucky.

As he points out, if you play long enough you're bound to win back the $40 he charges for his report.

jarasan's avatarjarasan

I predicted without using any system or tons of money, that there would be detractors of a successful system player.  It took less than 24 hrs! 

He spends a lot of money...........

It takes a lot of time................

He is lucky.................

Face it players,  there is someone out there that is winning big and often,  and I give kudos to Richard Lustig.

P.S.  There is a strategy for playing scratchers..............

billyloco

I am not the  avid lottery player I was once was........

BUT HOW THE HECK IS

HE DOING THIS??? 

As some of you know by now, I bet on sports, and do quite well.....BUT to win

as often as this guy does...he evidently is a giver...... as he keeps winning!!

truecritic's avatartruecritic

If his system is only $40 - a great idea would be for Todd to purchase it and review it for us.  He can post various answers to everyone's questions without giving away the actual detail(s) of the system.  Anything that receives this much attention should be reviewed and editorialized by the largest lottery site on the web.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by truecritic on Aug 15, 2010

If his system is only $40 - a great idea would be for Todd to purchase it and review it for us.  He can post various answers to everyone's questions without giving away the actual detail(s) of the system.  Anything that receives this much attention should be reviewed and editorialized by the largest lottery site on the web.

Todd has alway respected other people intellectual properties and copy rights and encouraged  LP members to do the same in their posts.  It's unlikely he would ever copy, post or comment on products sold on another website without the owner permission.  There is a free PDF file with the first 7 pages of the report on the website.

lotterybraker's avatarlotterybraker

I think you would need a copy of his winning numbers..then you can see exactly how he is playing..either way..I WOULD BET he is spending WAY MORE than the average player..but then again..he can afford it cant he..

FOR INSTANCE..if you see his ticket and it has all even..then that ALONE will cut the entire pic 5 field in half..same goes for all odd..2 even 3 odd..3 odd 2 even..those groups cuts the entire playing field in half..and then he MOST LIKELY stays in one of those groups ONLY and plays a bulk set of numbers to cover the combinations..and he probably has HIS SPECIAL group broken down into sub groups and plays them as they cycle through..

REMEMBER..if you KNOW JUST ONE NUMBER AND ITS LOCATION..you know longer have to deal with the entire field of play...

best example..in the pic 4..there are 10.000 combinations..but if you know 0 is coming in either 1st, 2nd, third or 4th position..now you are playing in a field of 1000 combinations..not 10,000..

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 15, 2010

Todd has alway respected other people intellectual properties and copy rights and encouraged  LP members to do the same in their posts.  It's unlikely he would ever copy, post or comment on products sold on another website without the owner permission.  There is a free PDF file with the first 7 pages of the report on the website.

Regarding copyright, there is the fair use "clause" that allows reviews.  I would never suggest or encourage Todd to violate any law.  If the review was positive, it can only help Richard Lustig.  And it would be a great service to all here.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by truecritic on Aug 15, 2010

Regarding copyright, there is the fair use "clause" that allows reviews.  I would never suggest or encourage Todd to violate any law.  If the review was positive, it can only help Richard Lustig.  And it would be a great service to all here.

In the past, Todd have locked posts that had a lot of details about products sold on other websites, considering them to be free advertisement and unfair to those who pay to advertise here.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218785

lottoburg's avatarlottoburg

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 15, 2010

I was thinking this Richard Lustig might have something worth looking into until I found his website and read the following:

Learn the ins and outs and dos and don'ts of buying lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning..........This is a very easy to use method and will work with any type lottery games (scratch tickets or number games) in any state or country.

Come on, the same strategy for playing a numbers game that you use to buy scratch tickets?  You buy scratch tickets hoping there's a winner in the roll and you get it.  Doing that with a numbers game is buying a bunch of quick picks and hope you get lucky.  Sounds like his method is buy as many tickets as you can afford and hope you're lucky.

As he points out, if you play long enough you're bound to win back the $40 he charges for his report.

My friend told me about Mr. Richard  Lusting's Method yesterday:"...I never heard of a strategy for scratch off tickets, if the store that your buying the scratch off tickets from doesn't have a big prize winning ticket in the roll of tickets for sale, you could buy the whole roll and not win anything.As far as the picture that was provided in the sales pitch that is easy to copy from the internet and use to your liking, look at the attachment that I sent, I made it with MS Word." I agreed with him. Also, I think the Richard Lusting's Method should be a deceiving toy too. I do hope every one here: Be carefull, Don't be fooled even $40 is not a big case!!!

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I have the same system that alot of people have ......... I spend a $1 and someone else wins Crazy ........... I believe if it is going to happen - it will happen. I don't try to center my life on winning a Jackpot !

But if I do .......... Woo Hoo ! Cool

US Flag

Stooges Congress !

jwhou

I think it's fairly telling that he bought a scratchoff ticket in the video when it's about a draw lottery that they're talking about.    The strategies between scratchoff lotteries and draw lotteries are very different so there's no way one system can apply to both.   Other multiple winners have said that there's no secret, you just have to keep playing and buy a lot of tickets, I think this man won because he's purchased a lot of tickets.    However, I congratulate him on his winnings, I won't be buying his book though.

LotteryTechInc

I don't think he wrote a 25 page report on how too buy a LOT of tickets it maybe something else he's doing because if he's spending LARGE sums of money he has too take in consideration that he can afford too do  so he OWNS a business a lot of average players can't spend that kind of money and  unless all the people he's already sold his system to are business owners then  it must be  something where you can spend depending on what you can afford.I'm buying the  system tomorrow $40 is  more  than  reasonable I've spent more than  that on other systems and software.

GASMETERGUY

Let me get this straight.

In spite of this man having won 7 jackpots, he is still living in a trailer park.

Have I got that right?

Quote: Originally posted by GASMETERGUY on Aug 15, 2010

In spite of this man having won 7 jackpots, he is still living in a trailer park.

Have I got that right?

LoL,where did you see that?

cyrus777

Lucky? Yes, I think he is. However, he won these jackpots over 17 years! The fact is he plays (most likely)

almost daily. So the odds are he will win at some point, right? And he only plays the games with the best

odds like Fantasy 5, much better than Lotto or Powerball. Make sense?

BTW - anybody have a system that has worked even once for them?

Best of luck to you all!  Smile

Cyrus

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

After someone wins they always seem to have a special system..It's call "luck system"..Get a clue..

1977's avatar1977

Quote: Originally posted by GASMETERGUY on Aug 15, 2010

Have I got that right?

If he live in a Trailer park ,he owns it.. I read his company bio --he has over 52 workers...Smile

1977's avatar1977

Check out his website..-------It said he is selling a 25 page report on how  he won and He said he is  working on writing a book.

1977's avatar1977

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 15, 2010

I don't think he wrote a 25 page report on how too buy a LOT of tickets it maybe something else he's doing because if he's spending LARGE sums of money he has too take in consideration that he can afford too do  so he OWNS a business a lot of average players can't spend that kind of money and  unless all the people he's already sold his system to are business owners then  it must be  something where you can spend depending on what you can afford.I'm buying the  system tomorrow $40 is  more  than  reasonable I've spent more than  that on other systems and software.

I am  almost  sure I read it correctly.....But check out his website.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

He ought to go into the Sun-Block business.

I never saw anybody from Florida as white as him.

Whatever he uses works good.

beaudad's avatarbeaudad

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 16, 2010

He ought to go into the Sun-Block business.

I never saw anybody from Florida as white as him.

Whatever he uses works good.

I think that he stay's indoors a lot.......working on Lottery Systems......I also noticed that he was carry ing a folder.......maybe he had some plays in that........Like a diplomatic pouch......they say you can carry anything in one of those pouches and NOT BE SEARCHED..............beaudad

LotteryTechInc

I am  almost  sure I read it correctly.....But check out his website  (I know it's a 25 page report I JUST purchased it what I meant was I don't think it's a 25 page report on how too buy LARGE amounts of tickets that doesn't make sense I believe it maybe some strategy he developed or some new method he discovered)

LotteryTechInc

TIGGS95

After someone wins they always seem to have a special system..It's call "luck system"..Get a clue..

(Luck doesn't work that often or  that consistantly and a lot of  players don't use lucky methods so LUCK doesn't apply too all forms of playing the numbers.LUCK play is birtday,ages,anniversary numbers,numbers that you just think about and play,randomly selecting numbers on the playslip,guessing,quick-picks.INTELLIGENT play is when a player actually takes the time too analyse,study the numbers  using a strategy,system or software in order too come  up with the MOST likely numbers that can be drawn.I use too play using luck and NEVER   won a dime but when I started using a strategic approach I STARTED hitting  numbers from time too time in Pick-3 (straight),Pick-4 (boxed) and 3-4 numbers  in Pick-5.)So  in my case if it were just luck  then I would have won using both methods and not just one or  there  wouldn't have been a change at all.)

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I will now share my system to win a Jackpot ...................

Be in the right place at the right time !!!

ROTFLOL Green laugh

AND NOW .... CONGRESS IS IN SESSION → Stooges

Diamon Life's avatarDiamon Life

Ok, your killing me. . . I just can't stop laughing.

Your killing me . . . I just can't stop laughing.

He should give away his secret for free, we need to get our money back! But I have to wonder if

he will be giving us all we need to know for the 40 dollars book. There's a saying, "A master never reveals

all of his secrets".

LotteryTechInc

Well I guess I'll find out soon cause I JUST ordered it today!!

starrchic

LotteryTechInc i agree with you.

KY Floyd's avatarKY Floyd

"I have to wonder ifhe will be giving us all we need to know for the 40 dollars book.???"

Is he even giving you something that's actually worth $40? I'm sure it's not just 25 pages on how to buy a lot of tickets, but just because it's that long doesn't mean it contains anything more helful than that.

There are plenty of people who have worse than average results playing the lottery, but nobody finds that surprising, and you certainly wouldn't pay them to find out what they do in order to not do those things. The simple fact is that when anything that's random happens many, many times the distribution of the results fits a bell curve. Most people win about as often as probability suggests. A few lose more often than probability suggests. A few win more often than probability suggests. Individually, some of the results may appear anomalous, but theoverall results are exactly what should be expected. It's almost an absolute certainty that this guy is simply far luckier than average, and has spent an enormous amount of money on lottery tickets. There's also nothing to say that he even bought all those winners. If I could find a couple of jackpot winners and pay them $1.10 on the dollar I could almost definitely turn a profit by selling a manual on how to play the lottery to gullible people.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 16, 2010

TIGGS95

(Luck doesn't work that often or  that consistantly and a lot of  players don't use lucky methods so LUCK doesn't apply too all forms of playing the numbers.LUCK play is birtday,ages,anniversary numbers,numbers that you just think about and play,randomly selecting numbers on the playslip,guessing,quick-picks.INTELLIGENT play is when a player actually takes the time too analyse,study the numbers  using a strategy,system or software in order too come  up with the MOST likely numbers that can be drawn.I use too play using luck and NEVER   won a dime but when I started using a strategic approach I STARTED hitting  numbers from time too time in Pick-3 (straight),Pick-4 (boxed) and 3-4 numbers  in Pick-5.)So  in my case if it were just luck  then I would have won using both methods and not just one or  there  wouldn't have been a change at all.)

"INTELLIGENT play is when a player actually takes the time too analyse,study the numbers  using a strategy,system or software in order too come  up with the MOST likely numbers that can be drawn."

I tried intelligent play, taking the time to analyze and study the numbers using strategies, systems and software to come up with the most likely numbers that could be drawn.

I wasn't very lucky with it though.

Ok, I'm counting on you, help us understand why this guy is too lucky.

Please keep us updated, thanks.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Diamon Life on Aug 16, 2010

Ok, I'm counting on you, help us understand why this guy is too lucky.

Please keep us updated, thanks.

What is being "too lucky"?  You act like it's a crime to win a lottery more than once.  If someone else figures out how to become "too lucky", don't expect them to share their knowledge of  how to commit the criminal act of winning a lottery more than once with you.

sandmanfl

I know this guy personally (I'm sure you all have heard that before) and he does win often.  He plays the games that gives him the best odds.  Fantasy 5 and Mega Money works with his system.  We have talked about his system and I know how it works.  I watched his daughter and son-in-law take the same system and win.  I recall she won the 2 million prize with Mega Money and she continues to win the smaller prizes.  Other people that I know that have bought the system have won but nothing near what he has done.  Of course they have not been using his system as long as he has so that remains to be seen.

Just asked the people of the Publix store at Town Center Blvd in Orlando.  He is there everyday they all know him and they all have bought in to his system.  He gave me a copy of his system and it makes perfect sense.  People use it and win but there really is no way to increase the chances of wining on system alone it takes   People complain about spending 40 dollars to purchase his system.  Yet they waste hundreds of dollars on a fantasy dream.  I personally don't play and can imagine spending a lot of money on the lottery

For those who say there is a system in scratch offs, thats hard to say considering it a random printing on pieces of card stock.     I know he won 10k prizes with Gold Rush scratch off and a lot of the $500 prizes.  Along with other prizes that are associated with scratch off.

I'm not complaining about the 40 dollars, free is nice, ok. But I would like to know what he is doing so right, thats all.

So, I have to buy the book, but I'm a person who is the last of the flock to buy a book until I here everything that is great and intresting first then I go

and buy. I'm proud of the man, he has done great things. I hope he does it again but I would like to hit before he does.

sandmanfl

I was not referring to you in regards to complaining.  I also understand where other are coming from when it comes to validating his system.  All I can say is that I read it and understand it and it seems logical.  I still believe it only takes one ticket to win the big one and you still need a little bit of lady luck to pull off the big ones.

visiondude's avatarvisiondude

Quote: Originally posted by sandmanfl on Aug 16, 2010

I know this guy personally (I'm sure you all have heard that before) and he does win often.  He plays the games that gives him the best odds.  Fantasy 5 and Mega Money works with his system.  We have talked about his system and I know how it works.  I watched his daughter and son-in-law take the same system and win.  I recall she won the 2 million prize with Mega Money and she continues to win the smaller prizes.  Other people that I know that have bought the system have won but nothing near what he has done.  Of course they have not been using his system as long as he has so that remains to be seen.

Just asked the people of the Publix store at Town Center Blvd in Orlando.  He is there everyday they all know him and they all have bought in to his system.  He gave me a copy of his system and it makes perfect sense.  People use it and win but there really is no way to increase the chances of wining on system alone it takes   People complain about spending 40 dollars to purchase his system.  Yet they waste hundreds of dollars on a fantasy dream.  I personally don't play and can imagine spending a lot of money on the lottery

For those who say there is a system in scratch offs, thats hard to say considering it a random printing on pieces of card stock.     I know he won 10k prizes with Gold Rush scratch off and a lot of the $500 prizes.  Along with other prizes that are associated with scratch off.

if you know this guy and witnessed first hand his "successes",  and you have discussed his system with him personally,  is there a reason that you don't play his system?

VISION

joker17

I too live in Florida, but about 4 hours drive south from this guy. A couple of years ago, I was making my regular purchase of tickets at Publix, when the topic of Fantasy five was brought up in a converstion between the clerk and I. She told me of a woman who won 3 or 4 JPs at the same location I shopped in, I forget how many but at least 3 for sure, and many second tier prizes. I asked her If she knew the lady's secret, but she said no.

If you think about it, you only hear of the stories that stand out. You never hear of the multitudes that lose on a daily or weekly basis. I'm in no way saying that there is no system, and this guy may very well have one, but all I'm saying is that it's very easy for someone who just happens to be extremely lucky, to take advantage of that, and claim it's a system, making tons of mony selling a system. Again, I;m not saying that is the case, but it makes me wonder.

I lean towards the belief that he has a system, but after 46 years of living on this planet, I can say with confidence, that I have enough experience in human nature to believe that anything is possible, including deception.

Do you really believe Criss Angel can walk on water, or levitate 6 or 7 stories in the air?...No, but it's very convincing...

If he's real, then good for him. But I smell something here. It's just my gut feelings.

Bottom line, he has a system, but I believe luck was also on his side, which lends me to believe he's capitalizing on it. The 376,000 possibilities in the Florida Fantasy Five is miniscule compared to the big games, but it's still 376,000.

sandmanfl

Believe it or not I am not huge fan when it comes to playing the lottery.  Even though he has a system and we have discussed how it works.  Every once in a while I may spend one dollar to buy a quick pick for a high jackpot but I am just not in to the lottery.  I use to work at a 7 eleven store part time and for me that changed my view on things like the lottery.  I prefer playing things where the odds are in my favor.  Lottery is not one of them.  I know it sounds lame but its the truth.

joker17

Believe it or not I am not huge fan when it comes to playing the lottery.  Even though he has a system and we have discussed how it works.  Every once in a while I may spend one dollar to buy a quick pick for a high jackpot but I am just not in to the lottery.  I use to work at a 7 eleven store part time and for me that changed my view on things like the lottery.  I prefer playing things where the odds are in my favor.  Lottery is not one of them.  I know it sounds lame but its the truth.

I prefer playing things where the odds are in my favor

And what would that be? Usually, in life, things that are in people's favor when applied to gambling don't pay that much. Just like favorites in dog racing.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

This was the red herring for me:

They asked him how many tickets he buys a day and he wouldn't tell them. Why not? Telling somebody how many tickets you buy isn't going to give away any secret system. Unless...

Unless that is his secret: Buying tons of tickets and just being naturally lucky. (And yes, there are people like that).

It doesn't matter if a naturally lucky player plays QP's, Birthday numbers, lucky numbers, system numbers or license plates. They win more often than other people.

If you're born to have good luck, you can't prevent it.

He might even have a system that he truly believes is responsible for his wins.

But I would bet that he knows he's lucky in some respect. Not completely though, if he thinks he has to buy a ton of tickets. If he is truly one of those lucky people he would only need to buy one ticket and he would know that.

And maybe he does.

sandmanfl

Hence why I don't play the lottery cause no matter what kind of system you use there is an uncertain factor that you will never be able to overcome.   For every winner there is a loser.  There is bound to be people who will purchase his book and never win anything.  Then on the other had there will be people who will purchase the book end up winning more often due to the system.    My point of view is that people will believe in what they want.  All I am saying is that he as won 7 times he has a system it makes sense to me and he has his winnings to show for it.  Is that enough for me to change my view of lottery and start playing more.   The answer to that is no.  The end result is that almost everyone will fall into one of three groups.   ones that believe in it, ones that dont and ones that dont give a <snip> either way.  

Give the guy a break.  If he chooses to sell his system he has the right to and people want to pay for it good for him.   If you don't want to buy it then don't.    

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

sandmanfl

How about a Football Pool for money with 20 people in it.  How about NCAA bracket challenge for cash prize with bunch of friends.  The odds on winning them are better and I choose to do things like that.  Again its a matter of preference.

joker17

How about a Football Pool for money with 20 people in it.  How about NCAA bracket challenge for cash prize with bunch of friends.  The odds on winning them are better and I choose to do things like that.  Again its a matter of preference.

The catch here is that you're only getting 20% If the team wins, hence the 20 people in betting. There will always be a catch....always...unless your very very lucky...lol

Hence why I don't play the lottery cause no matter what kind of system you use there is an uncertain factor that you will never be able to overcome.   For every winner there is a loser.  There is bound to be people who will purchase his book and never win anything.  Then on the other had there will be people who will purchase the book end up winning more often due to the system.    My point of view is that people will believe in what they want.  All I am saying is that he as won 7 times he has a system it makes sense to me and he has his winnings to show for it.  Is that enough for me to change my view of lottery and start playing more.   The answer to that is no.  The end result is that almost everyone will fall into one of three groups.   ones that believe in it, ones that dont and ones that dont give a <snip> either way.  

Give the guy a break.  If he chooses to sell his system he has the right to and people want to pay for it good for him.   If you don't want to buy it then don't.    

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

" There is bound to be people who will purchase his book and never win anything."

........only if the person who bought said system skipped reading a bunch of the material

and THAT would be the red-est of herrings for me,  because if he really had something,  all anyone had to do would be to replicate exactly what he did,   and voila.......the same results.

that is why i have always preached the repeatability factor,  as to whether something or not works.

if it's true - it's repeatable

a "sold system"  HAS to contain the component of repeatability,  otherwise it's nothing more than a scam

as far as "us"  being skeptical about the guy,  it's because when someone says they are going to sell something in here,  they get the qualification spotlight so that people don't buy into a scam.

i realize that "richard"  hasn't made an appearance in here,   but i was referring to your comment about "leaving him alone".

you shouldn't have to worry,  if the guy is clean like you say he is.

we are just naturally protective of our own community in here

VISION

jimjwright's avatarjimjwright

Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on Aug 17, 2010

" There is bound to be people who will purchase his book and never win anything."

........only if the person who bought said system skipped reading a bunch of the material

and THAT would be the red-est of herrings for me,  because if he really had something,  all anyone had to do would be to replicate exactly what he did,   and voila.......the same results.

that is why i have always preached the repeatability factor,  as to whether something or not works.

a "sold system"  HAS to contain the component of repeatability,  otherwise it's nothing more than a scam

as far as "us"  being skeptical about the guy,  it's because when someone says they are going to sell something in here,  they get the qualification spotlight so that people don't buy into a scam.

i realize that "richard"  hasn't made an appearance in here,   but i was referring to your comment about "leaving him alone".

VISION

Most systems are not black and white, they have a grey area (or wiggle room) so that the raw data can be intrepreted differently by different people.  This way those that know how to intrepret correctly (skill or luck you decide) win and those who do not (no skill or bad luck) will not win.  Most systems you buy either have a vague element or at some point you have to choose a path based on your decision making skills.  I'm saying this tongue in cheek, if the system is not black and white then the system seller can always say your just not using the system correctly.  Besides the fine print says for entertainment purposes only.

Jimmy

Quote: Originally posted by jimjwright on Aug 17, 2010

Most systems are not black and white, they have a grey area (or wiggle room) so that the raw data can be intrepreted differently by different people.  This way those that know how to intrepret correctly (skill or luck you decide) win and those who do not (no skill or bad luck) will not win.  Most systems you buy either have a vague element or at some point you have to choose a path based on your decision making skills.  I'm saying this tongue in cheek, if the system is not black and white then the system seller can always say your just not using the system correctly.  Besides the fine print says for entertainment purposes only.

Jimmy

i appreciate your effort in explaining such things,  because i have never investigated myself how a system works in that vein,  or a system sellers built in "disclaimer".

but being honest,  the way i interpret that explanation lends itself MORE to scam than legitimacy.

"a vague element"

only sneaky people who have something to hide create "vague elements"  into something that supposedly is a slam dunk.

unless the system "explanation" FOR usage is in some code or swahili,  there should be zero room for "interpretation"  or "application" from individual to individual.   

it should be repeatable to each individual

the mere wiggle room left open for it to work "for some,  and maybe not others" to me screams scam,  and allows the seller the liberty of avoiding potential lawsuits because it "didn't work",  etc

what product does a person buy with the upfront disclaimer that ....."you know,  it just may not work for you,  but it might work for others"

i can appreciate certain aspects in life are more difficult to grasp for some than others,  that i can get behind.

but to throw out there that this stuff is subjective to each individual just flat out makes me suspicious.

for example,  as far as i understand,  there is no "interpretation" on what's "past due"  compared to past data,  because past data doesn't change per each individual, and it's varified and searchable exactly the same,    and the subsequent "interpretation"  of what a person must insert number wise should be exactly the same per each individual.

data +  application techniques,  should =  the same results for each individual

the guy that 'supposedly'  wins with said system that he is selling isn't "vague"  about what he supposedly knows.

the trick then becomes,  let some other  "wishful thinker" test drive it it,  and then if it "works",  and it's repeatable to EACH individual then buy it.

otherwise you just been scammed.

this is where the value of keeping your 'wishful thinking'  in check,  till you know something works

"the raw data can be intrepreted differently by different people.  This way those that know how to intrepret correctly (skill or luck you decide) win and those who do not (no skill or bad luck) will not win. "

That sounds exactly like a description of people simply picking numbers randomly. Those who pick well win, and those who don't pick well lose.  Those who are gullible lose money buying systems that  leave most of the number picking to the individual player.

Ona related topic, I usually sell my brownie recipe for $10, but just for today it's free.
Some flour
some sugar
some chocolate
some eggs
some other stuff
bake for a while

pumpi76

you all are talking about scratchoffs, if he won why is he sharing it, particularly scratchoffs if it was balls lottery then is O.K....They are more tight with scratchoffs than they are with balls lottery...

pumpi76

and they need to pay: $100 Million dollars and up like $250 Million dollars for the winning scratchoffs ticket...you know throw some fun in the game...

1977's avatar1977

I am  almost  sure I read it correctly.....But check out his website  (I know it's a 25 page report I JUST purchased it what I meant was I don't think it's a 25 page report on how too buy LARGE amounts of tickets that doesn't make sense I believe it maybe some strategy he developed or some new method he discovered)

Pm if you think its worth it....?????

LotteryTechInc

"RDGRNR"

I tried intelligent play, taking the time to analyze and study the numbers using strategies, systems and software to come up with the most likely numbers that could be drawn.

And I use to play quick-picks and  lucky numbers and  NEVER  won a dime until  I switched my method of play and starting  winning not  everyday because I play for fun not too make a living but  using system,software and strategies  worked for me but  that  doesn't mean it will work for  everyone the  same goes for quick-picks

LotteryTechInc

"SANDMANFL"

I totally  agree with you "too each his own" and that's why I bought his  system yesterday and I did so because I truly believe he has a system  that REALLY works and you  just VERIFIED  that for me "THANKS"

LotteryTechInc

"1977"

I ordered it Monday should be here in a few days I'll let  you know  if  it is

1977's avatar1977

Ok ,Thanks

LotteryTechInc

"KYFLOYD"

Yes your  absolutely  correct a SYSTEM is only a tool and not everyone has the  know how/skill  too use them I know players that have won money  using steve  player systems and other  people that had the same  system couldn't  get it  too  work.I  use software mostly and  won several times  using a program called  "P34LOTTO" some  members in here had the same program and were  not able  too hit the numbers with it even after I shared my particular strategy for  using  it.

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

My wife's boss consistently wins as much as her salary each year playing slots !

She just plays .......... no system .......... her husband losses !

My biggest win was $100 a few years ago ........... oh well ........... I play for fun, usually $1 or $2 a week ........... if I win ............ Woo Hoo !

I have learned how NOT to spend by watching the news about Government Spending ........... so if I win, I will not be like our "beloved" politicians !

US Flag a certain former Governor is "stupid", but her state is one of the 3 or 4 solvent States !?!?!?!?!? WE THE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 17, 2010

"RDGRNR"

And I use to play quick-picks and  lucky numbers and  NEVER  won a dime until  I switched my method of play and starting  winning not  everyday because I play for fun not too make a living but  using system,software and strategies  worked for me but  that  doesn't mean it will work for  everyone the  same goes for quick-picks

At least using some kind of strategy to chose your numbers can't hurt since all combinations supposedly have a chance of being drawn.  I've noticed in other lotteries that ran long enough without a matrix change to draw at least 0.1% of their possible combinations, some combinations will repeat which leads me to think some combinations are more likely to come up.  Game like MegaMillions and PowerBalls have never ran that long without a matrix change but most successful pick5 and pick6 games have so it's possible some one might have developed a strategy that gives them advantage when playing those games.

Spare Change

Yes you can give it away.  But you choose not to because you are a businessman who wants to sell something for a profit.  Your system obviously has no guarantees otherwise you could just keep it to yourself and continue winning a guaranteed income.  If your argument is you want to help people by sharing it with others, than you could just give it away.  You have decided your system is not making enough money for you, therefore you have decided to sell it.

LotteryTechInc

"SPARE CHANGE"

Yes you can give it away.  But you choose not to because you are a businessman who wants to sell something for a profit.  Your system obviously has no guarantees otherwise you could just keep it to yourself and continue winning a guaranteed income.  If your argument is you want to help people by sharing it with others, than you could just give it away.  You have decided your system is not making enough money for you, therefore you have decided to sell it.

So when did you  interview him too find all of this out??? "No" he doesn't have too give it away and when you see how much he's selling it for he won't get FILTHY rich that way he has won more money from playing then he would from selling a  $40 system.PLAYERS in this forum spend more than that in lottery games it does have some sort of guarantee because he's not the  only person that has profited from using it  friends and family have won money so he's  selling it because it DOES  work if it didn't it wouldn't  make sense for  him too do so.GUARANTEE what kind of proof  do you need that it has  guaranteed winners??? I've been too his site,saw his interviews and read a post on from a personal friend that has seen this system himself he never said  anything as far as I could tell about wanting too help others but obviously he does wanna share it  with people  or  else he wouldn't make it available.If  I had a winning  system like his I wouldn't just give it away either I would sell it for  $20-$30 which isn't a lot I've seen other systems sold by professional system developers that are MUCH more  than $40 and I would have too disagree with you on your assumption that he's selling it because he's not making enough by using it.Have you paid  any  attention too the amounts he's won?? even with the Mega-Money hit in 2002 "over $800,000" that's MORE  than enough money in fact if you manage money properly you could even quit your job if  your a single  person  "I WOULD" plus you forget he OWNS an entertainment  business.Look if your gonna put down  what he's doing FINE but at least know what your talking about first otherwise  you just loook like  some disgruntled player upset cause you haven't won much yourself.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Spare Change on Aug 17, 2010

Are you one of those lottery players who think other players should spend time developing strategies and software for playing lotteries and then set up a website to offer the fruits of their labor for free to anyone who wants it?  Have you ever done anything like that yourself?

LotteryTechInc

RJOH

Good Point!!! Nothing in life  is  free  except  welfare and  Mr.Lutgi  isn't into that

jimmy4164

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 17, 2010

At least using some kind of strategy to chose your numbers can't hurt since all combinations supposedly have a chance of being drawn.  I've noticed in other lotteries that ran long enough without a matrix change to draw at least 0.1% of their possible combinations, some combinations will repeat which leads me to think some combinations are more likely to come up.  Game like MegaMillions and PowerBalls have never ran that long without a matrix change but most successful pick5 and pick6 games have so it's possible some one might have developed a strategy that gives them advantage when playing those games.

RJOh,

You're getting close!

"...some combinations will repeat which leads me to think some combinations are more likely to come up."

Think about your above statement while reading the entire section labeled "Demonstration" in this article.

You may experience an "Ah Hah!" moment!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusion_of_control

--Jimmy4164

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by jimmy4164 on Aug 17, 2010

RJOh,

You're getting close!

"...some combinations will repeat which leads me to think some combinations are more likely to come up."

Think about your above statement while reading the entire section labeled "Demonstration" in this article.

You may experience an "Ah Hah!" moment!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusion_of_control

--Jimmy4164

I read the article you linked in your reply and didn't experience an "Ah Hah" moment.  I guess when two people view the same information you have two different experiences.  When its come to lotteries, the only experiences that count are the ones that include winning a lottery jackpot.

skeptic

A friend of mine just shared Lustig's $40 booklet. The first 5 or 6 pages are devoted to title, contents and dedications. The rest of the pages are typed in CAPS with a lot of free space. The whole thing could have fit on 3 regular typed pages. He states he NEVER changes the numbers on his cards (so if he hit a 4 out of 5 on Fantasy he will not change numbers?) The odds of hitting those same numbers are astronomical. Why play them again? His system? he uses 10 filled out cards (for what game?) and puts sequential numbers on the back of each card and then rotates cards after winning or losing. He starts out again with $100.

Pick ANY NUMBERS he states with no explanation. He also advises MAILING your losing scratch off tickets to Lottery Headquarters for second chance drawings. Entering second chance drawings on line makes more sense to me where you have a record of your tickets. He goes on in a few more pages to describe what you can to check numbers - that information is available for free on the Florida Lottery website. Like check the numbers on your cards to make sure they did not win a jackpot before. Hello? On scatch offs he suggests buying a full book so you have a chance of winning the high prize in the full book. He cautions using the Extra Play for a buck, example illustrated: if you buy 30 tickets and lose, it only cost you $30 - if you bought 30 tickets with the Extra Play and lost, it would cost you $60 (I never knew that) But if you win with the Extra, it was worth the cost he explains.

The funniest thing I read was his advice about having to stand in a long line to buy tickets, he says- buy them in the morning or when nobody is around. GREAT INFO! Plus there is a numerical error when he calculates buying more tickets from winning tickets.

He did win a BIG Mega Money pot yearsago and I congratulate him for that. He mentions winnig GRAND prizes and many other prizes. What were they, besides a couple of split Fantasy's, a scratch off, the Meag Money and two trips? I would like to know how much in total prize money he won over the years. And truthfully say how much money he spent over the years to win what he did.

People win millions and millions using quick picks. He never mentions quick picks in his booklet. There's a lot left out. In my opinion he is a promoter, promoting himself - selling $40 booklets - maybe trying to be a guest on talk shows - appearances.

I learned absolutely nothing from his booklet, and my friend learned how to quickly lose $40. I wishI knew how to put this on Google, so people can read about the great system and save the $40. Thanks for the long read.

jimjwright's avatarjimjwright

Quote: Originally posted by skeptic on Aug 17, 2010

A friend of mine just shared Lustig's $40 booklet. The first 5 or 6 pages are devoted to title, contents and dedications. The rest of the pages are typed in CAPS with a lot of free space. The whole thing could have fit on 3 regular typed pages. He states he NEVER changes the numbers on his cards (so if he hit a 4 out of 5 on Fantasy he will not change numbers?) The odds of hitting those same numbers are astronomical. Why play them again? His system? he uses 10 filled out cards (for what game?) and puts sequential numbers on the back of each card and then rotates cards after winning or losing. He starts out again with $100.

Pick ANY NUMBERS he states with no explanation. He also advises MAILING your losing scratch off tickets to Lottery Headquarters for second chance drawings. Entering second chance drawings on line makes more sense to me where you have a record of your tickets. He goes on in a few more pages to describe what you can to check numbers - that information is available for free on the Florida Lottery website. Like check the numbers on your cards to make sure they did not win a jackpot before. Hello? On scatch offs he suggests buying a full book so you have a chance of winning the high prize in the full book. He cautions using the Extra Play for a buck, example illustrated: if you buy 30 tickets and lose, it only cost you $30 - if you bought 30 tickets with the Extra Play and lost, it would cost you $60 (I never knew that) But if you win with the Extra, it was worth the cost he explains.

The funniest thing I read was his advice about having to stand in a long line to buy tickets, he says- buy them in the morning or when nobody is around. GREAT INFO! Plus there is a numerical error when he calculates buying more tickets from winning tickets.

He did win a BIG Mega Money pot yearsago and I congratulate him for that. He mentions winnig GRAND prizes and many other prizes. What were they, besides a couple of split Fantasy's, a scratch off, the Meag Money and two trips? I would like to know how much in total prize money he won over the years. And truthfully say how much money he spent over the years to win what he did.

People win millions and millions using quick picks. He never mentions quick picks in his booklet. There's a lot left out. In my opinion he is a promoter, promoting himself - selling $40 booklets - maybe trying to be a guest on talk shows - appearances.

I learned absolutely nothing from his booklet, and my friend learned how to quickly lose $40. I wishI knew how to put this on Google, so people can read about the great system and save the $40. Thanks for the long read.

Well, it is a system, it is his system, and he has won many jackpots using his system over many years.  No where did he say you had to like his system.

Jimmy

LotteryTechInc

JIMJWRIGHT

I totally agree!!!

RJOh's avatarRJOh

I wish I knew how to put this on Google, so people can read about the great system and save the $40.

His report is copyrighted so you couldn't post it without his permission.  You might not like the fact that he can make money off his work(no matter how little) but that is his right.

A friend of mine just shared Lustig's $40 booklet. The first 5 or 6 pages are devoted to title, contents and dedications.

The first six pages of his report were on his website for everyone to see before they ordered the whole report.  If any one thought those pages used a lot space for so little information then they could chose not to order the whole report to get the other twenty pages.

His book, if he ever write it, will probably have more words even if it doesn't have more information.

Thanks for the review.

Spare Change

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 17, 2010

"SPARE CHANGE"

So when did you  interview him too find all of this out??? "No" he doesn't have too give it away and when you see how much he's selling it for he won't get FILTHY rich that way he has won more money from playing then he would from selling a  $40 system.PLAYERS in this forum spend more than that in lottery games it does have some sort of guarantee because he's not the  only person that has profited from using it  friends and family have won money so he's  selling it because it DOES  work if it didn't it wouldn't  make sense for  him too do so.GUARANTEE what kind of proof  do you need that it has  guaranteed winners??? I've been too his site,saw his interviews and read a post on from a personal friend that has seen this system himself he never said  anything as far as I could tell about wanting too help others but obviously he does wanna share it  with people  or  else he wouldn't make it available.If  I had a winning  system like his I wouldn't just give it away either I would sell it for  $20-$30 which isn't a lot I've seen other systems sold by professional system developers that are MUCH more  than $40 and I would have too disagree with you on your assumption that he's selling it because he's not making enough by using it.Have you paid  any  attention too the amounts he's won?? even with the Mega-Money hit in 2002 "over $800,000" that's MORE  than enough money in fact if you manage money properly you could even quit your job if  your a single  person  "I WOULD" plus you forget he OWNS an entertainment  business.Look if your gonna put down  what he's doing FINE but at least know what your talking about first otherwise  you just loook like  some disgruntled player upset cause you haven't won much yourself.

I didn't have to interview him to find it out.  If he was making this report available for the common good of lottery players he could simply make it available at no charge.  the only thing preventing him from giving it away is himself.  It's his system, if he wants to give it away, he can just give it away!  But he's not because he wants money.  It's the same reason he played/plays the lottery, he wants money!  And just because others have profited doesn't mean that you or I will profit from it.  And if he wants to share it with others he wouldn't be charging for it.  Sharing is giving something to someone without getting something back(like money, or something else of value)  Charging people money for a product or service is not sharing, it is being a businessman, a capitalist.  He was not being truhful when he said I can't just give it away.  If he was being  honest he would say "I could just give it away, but I choose not to".  At least then I could respect him for being honest.

Spare Change

Skeptic, thanks for posting this.  It sucks that you lost but to put a happy face on this consider the 40 dollars you spent a learning experience.  You have gained the knowledge that to win the lottery you need luck, pure and simple.  Although you probably knew you needed luck to begin with.  But this post lets people know that this (and other systems) have no guarantees of winning a jackpot unless you buy all the combinations that can be played.  I think it would have been a better bet to take your 40 dollars and just spend it on quick picks for one draw on one game.  I've read on more than one occasion that 70 percent of all jackpot winners win with quick picks. Not that Qp's are any better than picking your own numbers, but probably because about 70 percent of of lottery players play quick picks, probably because they are too lazy or can't figure out how to pick the numbers or they don't have time, etc.  I just saw here on LP some woman from FL won with 1 QP, no 40 dollar booklet required.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

That does it, I'm going to write my own book about winning the lottery.

My methods haven't won any big jackpots yet but when they do I'll already have the book written. (Pretty smart, eh?)

Some of my methods could be considered somewhat unconventional and maybe a little unorthodox but if they work, what the hell?

I'll give you one little tease from the book:

"Some of my biggest wins have come when writing down numbers that came to me while in a drunken stupor while my wife was screaming about something or another and beating me with a broom."

You'll have to wait for the book to get the rest.

Spare Change

Are you one of those lottery players who think other players should spend time developing strategies and software for playing lotteries and then set up a website to offer the fruits of their labor for free to anyone who wants it?  Have you ever done anything like that yourself?

No, I don't think that and no I never have sold a strategy or system for playing the lottery.  But I just offered skeptic some advice that he probably would have been better off spending 40 bucks on quick picks for one game on one draw than spending 40 bucks on a booklet trying to win a lottery jackpot.  There are no guarantees on winning the jackpot when playing the lottery unless you play every combination available.

This guy selling this system said "I can't just give it away", referring to his system.  Which is not true.  It's his system, if he wants to give it away, he can give it away.  If he was speaking truthfully he might have said, "I could just give it away, but I choose not to".  And if wanted to be even more truthful he could say "I  "I choose not to give it away because I want to make some money".  If he said that at least I could respect him for being honest.  Although I still wouldn't buy his system.

LotteryTechInc

I understand where your coming from but you forget that it's a CHOICE no one  has too buy any strategy but people  do because they've won money doing  or had no luck using other  methods of course not  all strategies aer gonna  help you win just like quick-picks aren't a guarantee. I USE too play quick-picks and NEVER won anything but  when I started using strategies,systems and software I started winning in the  daily games.Spending $40 on a system is no big deal  players  EASILY spend  more than  that on lottery tickets I've been  in line  too play and watched  people  put down $50-$100 on quick-picks  and they  DID NOT win.

Spare Change

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 18, 2010

I understand where your coming from but you forget that it's a CHOICE no one  has too buy any strategy but people  do because they've won money doing  or had no luck using other  methods of course not  all strategies aer gonna  help you win just like quick-picks aren't a guarantee. I USE too play quick-picks and NEVER won anything but  when I started using strategies,systems and software I started winning in the  daily games.Spending $40 on a system is no big deal  players  EASILY spend  more than  that on lottery tickets I've been  in line  too play and watched  people  put down $50-$100 on quick-picks  and they  DID NOT win.

Yeah, and then there's that lady from Florida who just won from the Powerball with ONE ticket(this is posted in the lottery news here) she would buy casually every time she went shopping at Publix.  No system, no booklets, just a dollar and a dream is all it took.  I don't care what system you have(or don't have).There is no guarantee of winning the jackpot unless you buy up all the available combinations.  It is random how the numbers are drawn, you might as well play randomly.  Instead of spending the 40 bucks on a system you could buy actual tickets, picking the numbers or doing quick picks.

LotteryTechInc

SPARE  CHANGE

I don't care what system you have(or don't have).There is no guarantee of winning the jackpot unless you buy up all the available combinations.  It is random how the numbers are drawn, you might as well play randomly.  Instead of spending the 40 bucks on a system you could buy actual tickets, picking the numbers or doing quick picks..

I never  said a  particular method would  guarantee a  player would  win  a jackpot and your right the  only SOLID guarantee  is too buy all combinations  but we know that's not practical BUT there  are  ways too  put the  odds more  in  your favor by approaching the  game  in a strategic manner. I know because  I've done  that  myself  in the daily games but I don't think  playing  randomly is the  best or only way too go I use too play that way and NEVER won  anything until I started  using  a strategic approach which did help me hit the  numbers and more than once.What if a player  spent  the  money on  tickets  and a system?? you see there  are no GOLDEN rules when it comes too lottery  play whatever works is what a player  should use I use too  subsribe too Lotto-World Magazine years  ago and  it always  show cased players who won and what  methods they used.Quick-Picks,Lucky Numbers,Systems,Software and  Strategies all of these  methods worked but  they  won't  work for  everyone  that's why we have  CHOICES on how we wanna approach the  game.And  too be fair  playing RANDOMLY isn't a guarantee either I should know I tried and it didn't  work so I FOUND something that does  work

Spare Change

I think this guy has a g0od chance at making a tidy sum on this venture.  He's gotten a lot publicity from winning so many times.  People who might buy into his system might think, "hey this guy one 7 times maybe I can too with his system.  Having won 7 times already brings credibility to his system.  A lot more credibility than some one who has never won trying to sell a system.  Also, he has gotten TV publicity which helps, plus who knows you tube and other lottery websites.  I think with any of these systems you have to spend a shipload of money to improve your chances.  But remember the woman who just won the powerball jackpot in florida, she said she just bought one ticket.  Unless she's lying, although it is possible.  Every once in a while I hear of people stopping in a gas station to fill up their tanks and buy a few dollars worth of tickets on a whim, win millions, then there are people with systems who systematically lose more than they win, spending so many hours and hours and dollars while others just throw a dollar or two down on a lark and win millions.  I think it's funny.  It shows the absurdity of it all.  How random and seemingly unfair it is.  You need luck.  A system is unnecessary, but you gotta have that luck stroke.

LotteryTechInc

SPARE CHANGE

I think with any of these systems you have to spend a shipload of money to improve your chances.  But remember the woman who just won the powerball jackpot in florida, she said she just bought one ticket.  Unless she's lying, although it is possible.  Every once in a while I hear of people stopping in a gas station to fill up their tanks and buy a few dollars worth of tickets on a whim, win millions, then there are people with systems who systematically lose more than they win, spending so many hours and hours and dollars while others just throw a dollar or two down on a lark and win millions.  I think it's funny.  It shows the absurdity of it all.  How random and seemingly unfair it is.  You need luck.  A system is unnecessary, but you gotta have that luck stroke.

WRONG that's  not the case with every system I see it's quite  obvious  you have no real  knowledge  of how system play works and I don't know why you  keep bringing up the  1 ticket winner  in FL that's nothing  new  people  do  that  a lot jsut  like  people  win spending $50 or  more  on quick-picks  it doesn't  matter  how  many tickets  you  buy 1 or 100 makes  no difference.That's  where your  wrong you don't know  how everyone plays that uses  a system and  another thing your not taking  in consideration are the  players  that bought quick-pick tickets or  played the same numbers for 15-20 yrs  and  finally won how much money did they lose before  winning?? whether it's a jackpot or daily game?? so you see the same can be said about quick-pick players  also the  problem with you  is your being unfairly biased  about this you can lose  more than you win from quick-picks just  like you can with a system and you don't have too spend LOTS of money  when using a system either.The same conditions apply  too  systems as with quick-picks  a quick-pick player can  spend a LOT  or a LITTLE bit of money and win just like with system players the  only difference  is that you cannot win  just spending a $1 using a system like you can with  a quick-pick that's the  only difference.And not everyone spends hours and hours using a system I don't it takes  me 20-30 minutes whenever I decide too play and I don't  play everyday and I ONLY spend anywhere from $5-$15 depending on how many combos I generate from my strategy so as you can see it's VERY reasonable.The way your talking it seems as if you think quick-picks are a better  choice when playing the games this is very naive  too beleive  because I know  for a FACT that isn't true I tried them myself for several  years and never won anything.If a system  is unecessary then so are  quick-picks but  quick-picks work just like  systems do just not for everyone I know a guy who won a jackpot using a program called LOTTO-CHEATAH and I've  hit the Cash 3 sevaral times  using "P34LOTTO"  so you can't  say it's absurd if people win using this method  of play I also have some friends  from GA that use Steve  Player systems and do  very well they  hit once or twice  a week boxed  or  straight LUCK play is for people that use  quick-picks,lucky numbers,guess,or  mark the  playslip  randomly INTELLIGENT  play is  for  people  that sit  down and analyse,study the numbers too figure  which ones are most like  too be drawn if  it was just LUCK then how come I NEVER  won  using quick-picks??? and won using system  picks?? there shouldn't have been  a difference if luck was  involved  so it's quite obvious my new approach made a difference I increased  my chances  by using a system.(Just curious have you won  anything  playing  lottery games??)

My question is.....why did he wait to win 7 jackpots to "write a book"? Unless the "system" isn't working anymore and he's going broke? It just seems odd timing to me.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by lottolaughs on Aug 18, 2010

My question is.....why did he wait to win 7 jackpots to "write a book"? Unless the "system" isn't working anymore and he's going broke? It just seems odd timing to me.

Some where I saw an excerpt from his report that said he had won six times, the report must have been updated after his last win and all the publicity.

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

Way to go Richard Lustig! ... you give me excitement towards my jackpot win! Disney

skeptic

I'm done talling about Lustig's "system" "Pick any numbers and play 10 cards and never change your numbers." If that's a system than use it, but I learned nothing from the booklet. I've been playing for many years, using my "system" that involves  having 300 Fantasy cards filled with my numbers. I'll pull out 5 to 10 cards at random and play them a couple times a week. I'll hit many 4 of 5's and when it's a rolldown I get $555.00. A while back the rpize would be over $1000 for a 4 out of 5, and I had to make the trip to the lottery office to collect. I did that around 7 times. I'll change  the numbers on the cards when it's a 4 out of 5. The problem is I have too many cards (dont laugh!) I have circled panels on the cards that had 5 out of 5. Had I played the right cards, I would have won Fantasy 6 times in the past 2 years ! But having too many cards is the problem. I'm trimming down the number so I can handle them.

I used to play only quick picks a while back. Terrible luck. Yet I know 3 people who won Fantasy playing quick picks. I know one guy who bought 20 PowerPlay quick picks with the extra - he got the 5 balls and won #1M. ($200 K times 5. The Powerball # was one line below his 5 out of 5. One time I played LOTTO and did the birthday number thing. I got 5 out of 6!!! I couldn't believe it. I have no idea of what really works. I tried wheeling and what not. Poor results.

To me the whole ting is to have fun and not to get addicted to playing. I know one guy who lost all of his money, his wife, his house. He played 4 to 5K a WEEK ! He never won a jackpot either.

My history on scratch offs is well OK, but I spent a lot. I would go to different stores and buy 3 at a time. I think each book has a winner, so I change locations hoping to get better odds. I won 14 $500's on Billionaire. Five $1000's. Bough two of those $5 dollar Full House tickets, one was a $1000 !! A woman down the street from me won $15,000 on that same game a month ago.

I'm done buying scratch offs and as I said, toss out the too many Fantasy cards I have. Maybe keep 100 and pull out a few a few times a week. I fill out the cards starting with a one. Next card with a two, then 3, four and 5. I add the balance of numbers with no special way, but I'll use certain numbers several times on each card.

Its' fun being on here reading who says what. Good Luck to all of you, whatever way you play. Just keep playing or you'll never have a chance to win.

LotteryTechInc

"SKEPTIC"

That's what I like about playing lottery games "ANYTHING" goes there is  no magic bullet too help you win  just about every lottery winner won using a different method quick-picks,lucky numbers,guessing,randomly marking numbers on a playslip,systems,strategies and software

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Spare Change on Aug 18, 2010

Yeah, and then there's that lady from Florida who just won from the Powerball with ONE ticket(this is posted in the lottery news here) she would buy casually every time she went shopping at Publix.  No system, no booklets, just a dollar and a dream is all it took.  I don't care what system you have(or don't have).There is no guarantee of winning the jackpot unless you buy up all the available combinations.  It is random how the numbers are drawn, you might as well play randomly.  Instead of spending the 40 bucks on a system you could buy actual tickets, picking the numbers or doing quick picks.

Yeah, and then there's that guy from West Virgina, Jack Whittaker who won the largest single Powerball jackpot ever with a $100 worth of tickets(that was posted in the lottery news here).  He owned a construction company so he could afford to buy a few tickets when ever he played.  He knew there weren't any guarantees but he knew if he didn't buy a ticket it wouldn't matter what system he used.  Instead of spending that 100 bucks on lottery tickets, he could have given it to the poor cause after he won over $200 millions the poor wanted more than a 100 bucks from him.

razlyn-love853

I have being playing for years and can't win I use some other methods but they are not a winner for me how can I get in touch with you for an insite in winning i am currently unemployed and desperatly need to win. Please reply to this comment.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by razlyn-love853 on Aug 18, 2010

I have being playing for years and can't win I use some other methods but they are not a winner for me how can I get in touch with you for an insite in winning i am currently unemployed and desperatly need to win. Please reply to this comment.

If you're trying to contract Richard Lustig, his e-mail address is on his website where you can also read the first six pages of his report.

LotteryTechInc

RAZLYN-LOVE853

Don't play if  your  desperate you'll  never win  that way

"Yes your  absolutely  correct a SYSTEM is only a tool and not everyone has the  know how/skill  too use them"

If something was really a working system then everybody who followed the instructions correctly should experience similar results. Why is it that people who think systems work seem to recognize that they produce results very similar to people choosing numbers by any other method, including random selction, and think it's how people use the sytem instead of what the sytem actually does?

There is one clear advantage to having your system allow individual players to choose different numbers. If you get 1000 players to play only 50 of the 1000 P3 numbers there's only a 1 in 20 chance you'll get a winner to brag about. Give them some choices that result in playing 200 of the numbers and you've got a 1 in 5 chance of good publicity to sell your system. That won't do squat to help individual players, but it sure would help the guy marketing a system. And, afterall, that's the guy who really makes money from a system.

"I think this guy has a g0od chance at making a tidy sum on this venture.  He's gotten a lot publicity from winning so many times"

The trick to making money by selling "systems" isn't in having a system that's useful. The trick is to get favorable publicity to help market your system. People who have won a significant prize have a huge edge in selling any advice they want, because people look at the person's prize, not what the system has to offer.  Any method you use to choose numbers will result in winning in proportion to the odds of the game and how many tickets you buy. Groups buy more tickets, so they win more often. If somebody selling a system can get 1000 people to play pick 3 on a daily basis then people using that system should 50 times in 50days, as an average, regardless of what the system actually does. If you can publicize those wins you can get more suckers players to fork over money for your system, and you get even mor winners to brag about. Meanwhile, any 1000 players choosing their numbers randomly will win just as often, but none of them will be running around claiming they won by using a system.

Even with thousands and thousands of people using systems from Howard and Player and buying thousands of tickets each, how often have any of them won a real jackpot? If the 2 of them can claim a total of 25,000 customers who have played $2000 each on PB or MM that would be a total of 50 million plays. In games with odds of 1 in 150 to 175 million simple probability means there would be a 1 in 3 to 1 in 3.5 chance that one of them should have won. If these systems work, where are all the winners we should expect from even a modest edge over the usual odds?

I read the article you linked in your reply and didn't experience an "Ah Hah" moment.  I guess when two people view the same information you have two different experiences.  When its come to lotteries, the only experiences that count are the ones that include winning a lottery jackpot.

The "Ah hah" moment should have come when what you were reading described why you think repeating combinations is an indication that some combinations are more likely.

Ignoring 2/29 there are 365 possible birthdays, but it only takes a group of 23 people for the chances that 2 of them have the same birthday to reach 50%. With 57 people there's a 99% chance that two of them share a birthday.The chances that any one person has the same birthday as any other specific person is only 1 in 365 (again, ignoring 2/29), but there's a 1 in 22/365 chance that person1 shares a birthday with one of the 22 other people. If that doesn't result in a match person 2 has a 1 in 21/365 chance of sharing a birthday with one of the remaining 21 people, person 3 has a 1 in 20/365 chance, and so on. All those small chances add up to a 1 in 2 chance of a shared birthday.

Repeating lottery combinations are no different. For a 5/39 matrix the 2nd drawing results in a 1 in 575,757 chance of a repeat. Assuming there's not a repeat drawing 3 has 2 chances to match a previous drawing, so 2/575,757. Continuing we have chances of 3/575,757, 4/575,757, 5/575,757 and so on, until after 5757 drawing we've used 0.1% of the combinations and the next drawing has a 5,757/575,757 chance of repeating a previous combination. Even though we've still only got a 1 in 1000 chance of a match on the next drawing all of those small chances add up to a much more significant chance. The reality is that  long before a significant percentage of the combinations have been used the chances of repeating combinations becomes very likely. The repeats don't happen because some combinations are more likely to be drawn, it happens because repeats are probable.

Nino224's avatarNino224

So he's playing 10 cards for $100 each time?

Why mail the losing scratch-offs instead of submitting them online? Does that increase your chances?

Most times I wheel numbers I end up with a set that's had a 4 of 5 win at some point. Then I think about the odds of those numbers coming in again, get discouraged and end buying a qp.

LotteryTechInc

KY FLOYD

A lot  of  players  for and against  system play fail  too realise that strategies,software and  systems are nothing  more than  TOOLS just like you said none of them can guarantee the same results or  that you will hit the numbers it's not  the system at work here it's the individual making  the decisions on how they  interpret  the data in order too  get  the numbers.I hit the cash 3 straight several times using P34LOTTO other players that have the same program  in some cases longer then  I have weren't able too produce any hits using it like  I did.I know players that have won money using some of Steve Player systems while others that have the same system have  not so this goes too show  you that there is no MAGIC Bullet that will help you hit the numbers pretty much any method out there is capable of hitting the numbers  even  tossing a bunch of numbered ping pong  balls in a drier or using a lottery  ball shaker  pen these 2 methods have actually won jackpots for people.Would  I ever try this??  well I did and guess what it  didn't work I tried both for  a month one  player  said it took several years of using the shaker  pen but that's still no guarantee and I wouldn't wanna waste  my time.

drhymes74

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 18, 2010

That does it, I'm going to write my own book about winning the lottery.

My methods haven't won any big jackpots yet but when they do I'll already have the book written. (Pretty smart, eh?)

Some of my methods could be considered somewhat unconventional and maybe a little unorthodox but if they work, what the hell?

I'll give you one little tease from the book:

"Some of my biggest wins have come when writing down numbers that came to me while in a drunken stupor while my wife was screaming about something or another and beating me with a broom."

You'll have to wait for the book to get the rest.

Can't wait for the book rdgrnr!!

;-)

RJOh's avatarRJOh

This thread did get a lot of players thinking. 

I wonder if those British college professors that won a 6/49 lottery a couple of years ago after playing it for 5 years could have parlayed their system into a book.  Their system was to play all the numbers every drawing and shuffle them around, that way every drawings there was the possibility of a winner since every number in the winning combination were among the ones you played and eventually you would shuffle them for a win.

rcbbuckeye's avatarrcbbuckeye

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Aug 19, 2010

This thread did get a lot of players thinking. 

I wonder if those British college professors that won a 6/49 lottery a couple of years ago after playing it for 5 years could have parlayed their system into a book.  Their system was to play all the numbers every drawing and shuffle them around, that way every drawings there was the possibility of a winner since every number in the winning combination were among the ones you played and eventually you would shuffle them for a win.

This is how I play for my pool at work. It's still a bugger to get them on the same line, but at least all the numbers are in play.

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by rcbbuckeye on Aug 19, 2010

This is how I play for my pool at work. It's still a bugger to get them on the same line, but at least all the numbers are in play.

Nine lines are all you need with a 6/49 game and I came close some years back with 10 lines in Ohio Super Lotto when I matched 5/6 for $1500.  Now we have Classic Lotto(6/49) but the jackpot starts at $1M and only climbs $100K each drawing so I prefer to play MM and PB which takes a lot more lines to include all the numbers.  I usually play 10-20 lines and if I get lucky I'll get a 0+1 to 2+1 and maybe once every two year a 4+0 or a 3+1.

LotteryTechInc

So you  acutally used a system too win $1500 that's great, but  wait  systems  don't really  work  so how did you really win  that money???

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 19, 2010

So you  acutally used a system too win $1500 that's great, but  wait  systems  don't really  work  so how did you really win  that money???

After improving the system (I thought), I never repeated it again so it might have been luck.  But since the 6/49 game pay less now, I don't play it that often.  The Ohio C.L. is getting to $7M so if it's not won in the next few drawings, I might start putting $10 a draw on it for a while.

LotteryTechInc

Do you use your own  software or  excel application?? I'm currently working  on a strategy too use with  Gail Howards NEW Full Wheel  Filter Generator I figured  out which are  the best  filters too use now I just gotta improve my number selection  strategy without  that the  program is  useless cause I won't have  the  winning numbers  trapped in my group selection

RJOh's avatarRJOh

I always use my own software and I'm constantly adding features I think will improve it.

TheOtherOne's avatarTheOtherOne

Wow. Good for him. I just want to hit once!

RJOh's avatarRJOh

James Peterson of Hampton, Virgina did the same thing a couple of years ago but he didn't write a book.

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/186035

These are the stories that make me sick; why did he play ROFLat different stores and was it the first time he played those

numbers at differnt locations on the same day. It so odd?

blackjack26241

He must be doing something right! 7 times is not LUCK!!!!It just seems like everyone is bad mouthing this guy for selling his system. The way I look at it , this is his choice and if you don't want to buy it don'nt. But there is nothing wrong with it at all thisUS Flag  is still america.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I think the government should force him to give all the disenfranchised people his formula for free because it's not fair that they don't have the formula too.

Downtrodden people need love too.

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

TIGGS95

In tiggs world if a system works it's "luck" that the system worked unless of course it works everytime..Until it works everytime it's nothing but "luck"..Gambling is "luck"..Look up the work "luck".."luck luck luck"..Numbers are nothing but "luck"..You can not handicap ping pong balls' or a scratchoff ticket...

LotteryTechInc

TIGGS95

Fair enough in YOUR  world that's  how things work but not in the real world no need too look it up the  definition.I KNOW plenty of people that hit the numbers more than the odds dictate which proves too me luck wasn't involved

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 22, 2010

TIGGS95

Fair enough in YOUR  world that's  how things work but not in the real world no need too look it up the  definition.I KNOW plenty of people that hit the numbers more than the odds dictate which proves too me luck wasn't involved

You and they must all be very rich from the lottery..tiggs bows to you rich people....As jrosina would say "play on"..Hope you get "lucky" someday and win big...oops there'a thet darn old luck word again..Why is it after some expert gives out numbers they always and tiggs mean always say"good luck"..hmmmmm...

LotteryTechInc

The people that hit the jackpots are rich and winning a jackpot doesn't  rely entirely on luck no matter  how you wanna spin it LUCK only applies  too people  that are using it like quick-picks,lucky numbers,randomly selecting numbers on the playslip,guessing etc.... that's using luck but when you sit down and INTELLIGENTLY choose numbers  too play based  on statistics,analysis and study of patterns and trends your eliminating the luck factor  because YOUR in charge  of what numbers too play your not leaving that decision too  someone or something else LUCK  means you have no interaction with the numbers that are played you leave it up too chance and HOPE the numbers  drawn match what you have.When you choose the numbers  yourself strategically choosing what are most likely too be drawn that's not luck your making an educated decision on what  to play.I never won anything using quick-picks or playing  lucky numbers but when I started using a strategy I was able too hit  and not just once.

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Gee tiggs bets the Florida lottery wishes they could ban you cause your going to break them..With your expetizzzeee you should play your numbers a thousand times a day..Ping pong balls are like rolling the dice in Vegas..Come on 7-11!!..You should be living on a island all your own with all your winnings...tiggs use to live in Florida and started playing the lottery there when it started around 1986??.and never heard of you winning so much money..Like tiggs says he bows to the big winner and millionaire LotteryTechInc..Good luck,oopss tiggs means good expert..$$$$$$..Maybe you should write a book casue that's where the real money is..

joker17

Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on Aug 17, 2010

VISION

Maybe you should take your own advice about scams.....lol

LotteryTechInc

tiggs95

okay now I understand why you act this way thanks  for letting me know so I can totally ignore your comments from now on,Sorry to have bothered you Sir hopefully one day they will find a cure.

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Aug 23, 2010

tiggs95

okay now I understand why you act this way thanks  for letting me know so I can totally ignore your comments from now on,Sorry to have bothered you Sir hopefully one day they will find a cure.

Your not the first to say this to tiggs..Welcome to the club and "good luck"....Ps..There are quite a few Dr's on tiggs case..Thanks for the support..

LotteryTechInc

TIGGS95

Your welcome!!  sorry too hear about your condition  hope things get  better  for you!!! "HANG IN THERE"

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

TIGGS95

Your welcome!!  sorry too hear about your condition  hope things get  better  for you!!! "HANG IN THERE"

Gosh tiggs is blushing..

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 22, 2010

I think the government should force him to give all the disenfranchised people his formula for free because it's not fair that they don't have the formula too.

ridge ole palsey walsey what's with you and the goverment?..Don't yah know the goverment is here to help you out...Have you never heard "I'm from the goverment and here to help you out"..Hold your hand out and they will grease it for yah..Happy days...

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by Diamon Life on Aug 21, 2010

These are the stories that make me sick; why did he play ROFLat different stores and was it the first time he played those

numbers at differnt locations on the same day. It so odd?

He's an expert..Read his book it's probably 19.95 down from 29.95..These guys are all over the TV and Net..There is a saying and maybe your to young and never heard it.."There's a sucker born everyday"..

blackjack26241

O.K. folks let me tell you , this $40.00 book is not worth the paper it's written on. It tells you a bunch of useless information that boils down to spending $100 bucks everytime you play and if you win just play that amount back into the game. The first seven pages is meanless crap and in the end nothing of substance at all. It will be a $40.00 lesson on how to make this guy even richer for nothing in return.

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by blackjack26241 on Aug 23, 2010

O.K. folks let me tell you , this $40.00 book is not worth the paper it's written on. It tells you a bunch of useless information that boils down to spending $100 bucks everytime you play and if you win just play that amount back into the game. The first seven pages is meanless crap and in the end nothing of substance at all. It will be a $40.00 lesson on how to make this guy even richer for nothing in return.

Oh boy oh boy..LotteryTechInc is going to be upset that an expert has been found out to be a phoney but that expert is 40.00 richer from your purchase..tiggs will never understand why people believe this crap they try to sell..Like the comic says..."A sucker born everyday" Here's your sign..

LotteryTechInc

Well that's the  chance you  take just like when you play lottery games I'm quite sure there are plenty  of players that spent $40 on tickets and didn't win a dime, but that doesn't  stop them from playing and you getting burned from  this book won't stop me from buying other systems.

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Well that's the  chance you  take just like when you play lottery games I'm quite sure there are plenty  of players that spent $40 on tickets and didn't win a dime, but that doesn't  stop them from playing and you getting burned from  this book won't stop me from buying other systems.

"A sucker born everyday"..Here's your sign..

LotteryTechInc

TIGGS95

Did you forget too take your meds today??? I never said this guy was an expert and for your information my copy was FREE!!! plus I've been  buying systems  for  a long time because they help me create my own strategies I never  rely on them  too  hit the numbers for  me I  prefer too do that myself

LotteryTechInc

TIGGS95

So anyone that plays lottery games  is a sucker?? cause plenty of people LOSE money from doing so

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

TIGGS95

Did you forget too take your meds today??? I never said this guy was an expert and for your information my copy was FREE!!! plus I've been  buying systems  for  a long time because they help me create my own strategies I never  rely on them  too  hit the numbers for  me I  prefer too do that myself

tiggs is impressed with your wealth to buy systems or as tiggs calls them "garbage"..and yes tiggs took his 19 different meds he takes each day and that is no joke..tiggs loves it when his sugar is so high he's bouncing off the walls it saves on booze and drugs..Someday tiggs is screaming..GOOD LUCK<<<------..Dig?..

LotteryTechInc

Yes that's the usual attitude  from players that can't hit the  numbers no matter  what they use

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 22, 2010

ridgey ole pal you'll be happy to know our goverment gave tiggs a new pair of shoes today..They give tiggs a brand new pair every year..Being a sicko is paying off palesy walsey..And tiggs is one sicko..

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

TIGGS95

Your copy was FREE???..Cheapskate!!..With all your winnings you can afford 40.00..Good God man he needs to make a living..

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Yes that's the usual attitude  from players that can't hit the  numbers no matter  what they use

tiggs has children older then you..A little respect..:)

LotteryTechInc

Hey it doesn't matter I'm an adult too not a child

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Hey it doesn't matter I'm an adult too not a child

You read some of these post's?..We are all children..

LotteryTechInc

Still doesn't matter I'm 40 yrs old I stopped being a child many years ago

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Still doesn't matter I'm 40 yrs old I stopped being a child many years ago

Maybe tiggs is going back to his childhood days..Like tiggs sister told tiggs wife when she told her she was going to marry tiggs..Your going to marry my brother!..He'll never grow up!!...and she was so right..Enjoy life you get just one..some don't get one even after they pop out..

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by blackjack26241 on Aug 23, 2010

I could write a book that would contain a secret even better than spending $100 everytime you play.

My secret would be to spend $200 everytime you play.

And be lucky.

Be very, very lucky.

And then write a book about it.

Am I a genius or what?

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 24, 2010

I could write a book that would contain a secret even better than spending $100 everytime you play.

And be lucky.

Be very, very lucky.

Am I a genius or what?

Am I a genius or what?

Since you stand to win twice as much, does your book cost twice as much?  If you can get it on the market for the same price or less, I do believe you are approaching total genius!

caymann

I bought the book and he has some good things to say.

Now that i am done readin it i am ready for winning some cash

I will probably sell  the book now

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

And be lucky.

Be very, very lucky.

Am I a genius or what?

The answer is "or what"..

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

And be lucky.

Be very, very lucky.

Am I a genius or what?

PS...Whenever tiggs says the "L" word everyone jumps down his throat so how's come they don't jump down ridgey's throat..just asking..

Quote: Originally posted by tiggs95 on Aug 25, 2010

PS...Whenever tiggs says the "L" word everyone jumps down his throat so how's come they don't jump down ridgey's throat..just asking..

Simple.

Notice that ridge said very, very lucky - you have only said "luck" or "lucky" - no very, very! ROFL

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by truecritic on Aug 25, 2010

Simple.

Notice that ridge said very, very lucky - you have only said "luck" or "lucky" - no very, very! ROFL

OTC..

Iesha Kelly

Quote: Originally posted by cope on Aug 14, 2010

His method is to spend a bunch of money each time he plays.

It's a proven method.

LOL  yeah, I figure as much, too.

abreu13

Hi, just google Richard Lustig and you will find the website. The price is $40 I will buy ASAP.

LotteryTechInc

Okay folks I'm here too share my TRUE thoughts on his system after recieving it in the mail a few days ago (thank goodness I didn't pay for it) first of all it's a LUCK  based system it  has absolutely nothing to do with using a  strategy of any kind too  pick numbers.His method is based on PURCHASING tickets NOT picking numbers because he says you can use any numbers you choose personally.The key too his method is spending at least $50-$100 he does  not  recommend buying quick-picks but too select your  own numbers however you want and maybe changing the numbers around  for the  ones that did not hit.You could basically use his method  for buying  $50-$100 worth of quick-picks and get  the  same results so  if you  were expecting (like I WAS) some new way of picking  numbers  don't even bother but if you can  afford  too purchase $50-$100 worth of tickets full of personally chosen numbers then you can do that on your own  without any instructions.He did win the  amounts and many times  as he said but it was all "LUCK" because a lot of time went by between hits he does  not win weekly or monthly.Now for the scracth-offs he may have won more often then with the online games but that's pure LUCK as well cause there is no player interaction other than buying the scracth off tickets of your choice.Anyway I will continue buying  systems from Steve Player  and One too Won at least they aren't based on luck like  this method and don't  require buying $50-$100 worth of tickets plus I HAVE purchased systems from them for the  same price ($40) and got a lot of helpful ideas from them. "THANKS  FOR YOUR TIME"

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryTechInc on Sep 2, 2010

Okay folks I'm here too share my TRUE thoughts on his system after recieving it in the mail a few days ago (thank goodness I didn't pay for it) first of all it's a LUCK  based system it  has absolutely nothing to do with using a  strategy of any kind too  pick numbers.His method is based on PURCHASING tickets NOT picking numbers because he says you can use any numbers you choose personally.The key too his method is spending at least $50-$100 he does  not  recommend buying quick-picks but too select your  own numbers however you want and maybe changing the numbers around  for the  ones that did not hit.You could basically use his method  for buying  $50-$100 worth of quick-picks and get  the  same results so  if you  were expecting (like I WAS) some new way of picking  numbers  don't even bother but if you can  afford  too purchase $50-$100 worth of tickets full of personally chosen numbers then you can do that on your own  without any instructions.He did win the  amounts and many times  as he said but it was all "LUCK" because a lot of time went by between hits he does  not win weekly or monthly.Now for the scracth-offs he may have won more often then with the online games but that's pure LUCK as well cause there is no player interaction other than buying the scracth off tickets of your choice.Anyway I will continue buying  systems from Steve Player  and One too Won at least they aren't based on luck like  this method and don't  require buying $50-$100 worth of tickets plus I HAVE purchased systems from them for the  same price ($40) and got a lot of helpful ideas from them. "THANKS  FOR YOUR TIME"

Lottery is nothing but luck..You can in no way handicap ping pong balls..You all are driving tiggs nuts with this system stuff..If your system hits every now and then its'LUCK...Can you dig it?!!!!!!..........Beam tiggs up Scottie he is so ready!!!!!..PLEASE!!!!

LotteryTechInc

I've won using systems and software I NEVER use luck I do not play lucky numbers,quick-picks,do not guess or randomly select numbers on a play-slip.So it 's not luck if you don't use luck based methods  you say it's all luck cause you probably NEVER won anything and futhermore I NEVER said anything about handicapping the  acutal  ping-pong balls that's just plain ridiculous  which proves too me you have no idea how systems work compared too using luck based methods.Yes hitting every now and then can apply  too  systems,software and strategies.BUT I never  heard of anyone hitting every now and then with quick-picks,they  either hit once and  never again or many months/many years later  or  NOT at all.I do know  some  players  that hit  more  than the  odds  in the game dictate like every other week or once a month that's NOT luck  cause you can't do that with a quick-pick or  selecting numbers randomly.You can believe it's LUCK all you want but if a player is winning using a system or strategy after NEVER hitting using  non-system methods then it's not  just  luck cause if it was there  wouldn't have  been a difference  when he  switched methods the  player  would have won both  ways not with just one of them.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I've won using systems and software I NEVER use luck I do not play lucky numbers,quick-picks,do not guess or randomly select numbers on a play-slip.So it 's not luck if you don't use luck based methods  you say it's all luck cause you probably NEVER won anything and futhermore I NEVER said anything about handicapping the  acutal  ping-pong balls that's just plain ridiculous  which proves too me you have no idea how systems work compared too using luck based methods.Yes hitting every now and then can apply  too  systems,software and strategies.BUT I never  heard of anyone hitting every now and then with quick-picks,they  either hit once and  never again or many months/many years later  or  NOT at all.I do know  some  players  that hit  more  than the  odds  in the game dictate like every other week or once a month that's NOT luck  cause you can't do that with a quick-pick or  selecting numbers randomly.You can believe it's LUCK all you want but if a player is winning using a system or strategy after NEVER hitting using  non-system methods then it's not  just  luck cause if it was there  wouldn't have  been a difference  when he  switched methods the  player  would have won both  ways not with just one of them.

Don't pay tiggs no nevermind, he's nuts.

He's from Kentucky. They don't have any culture up there.

They think Moby Dick is a venereal disease.

They think The Nutcracker is what happens when a gymnast slips on the balance beam.

Cut him some slack, he can't help himself.

GASMETERGUY

Quote: Originally posted by jarasan on Aug 15, 2010

I predicted without using any system or tons of money, that there would be detractors of a successful system player.  It took less than 24 hrs! 

He spends a lot of money...........

It takes a lot of time................

He is lucky.................

Face it players,  there is someone out there that is winning big and often,  and I give kudos to Richard Lustig.

P.S.  There is a strategy for playing scratchers..............

I, too, am amazed by the negative posts about this man.  We should not blow him off too soon.  I will agree that we should use a pound or two of skepticism before purchasing anything from him for he might just be another charlatan.

LotteryTechInc

"RDGRNR"

My bad I forgot!!!

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Sep 2, 2010

Don't pay tiggs no nevermind, he's nuts.

He's from Kentucky. They don't have any culture up there.

They think Moby Dick is a venereal disease.

They think The Nutcracker is what happens when a gymnast slips on the balance beam.

Cut him some slack, he can't help himself.

Why thank you ridgey..Like tiggs has said before you will always be tiggs "butty wutty"...

PS : GOOD LUCK....

Luminus's avatarLuminus

tiggs95:

I'm going to demonstrate the difference between QP and using a tool to play the lottery in the take-5 forum.  I'll do it for a week, starting tomorrow.  Then we will compare the results and that will solve this luck or skill debate.  If my lottery tool doesn't do any better than the QP, I'll concede to your logical stance.  However, if the QP proves to be faulty in comparison, it is you who must concede.

LckyLary

I won nj Cash-5 (5 of 5) in 2002, and a few years ago 4 of 5 (using a different algorithm).. I will have to look into this see if FL games or any games can be systemized. I would sell my prg. only if it proves  to make profit. I don't know how many he played to win that many. I would certainly want to buy the prg. the problem is if it gives the same #s to everyone then when you DO win you will share with many people. My 2002 win was 1/10th of what the usual minimum Cash-5 prize is. One of my methods will give everyone different numbers so if I am going to share for free that will be the one.

Daveyl

Slayer,

Excellent point. I'm sure lottery officials won't delve too deeply into the gambling history of this man.  Our casinos here in Sacramento display billboard photos of "Marney Twoddlesnort" beaming as she clutches her winnings, but they NEVER discuss how much she lost before hitting the jackpot (My private joke, if I ever do win the lottery, will sound like this:

Announcer........"How do you feel about winning 50 million dollars in the lottery?"

Me...................."Well,  I FINALLY broke even!")

LotteryTechInc

LCKYLARY

( I don't know how many he played to win that many )

If your talking about combinations it's about 90  he  would fill out 30 game slips and play them multiple times  changing numbers when necessary.How many combos does your  program  generate?? and  do you plan on  selling it or making it available??? I prefer using software for  the harder games like  Pick-5/6

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by Luminus on Sep 4, 2010

tiggs95:

I'm going to demonstrate the difference between QP and using a tool to play the lottery in the take-5 forum.  I'll do it for a week, starting tomorrow.  Then we will compare the results and that will solve this luck or skill debate.  If my lottery tool doesn't do any better than the QP, I'll concede to your logical stance.  However, if the QP proves to be faulty in comparison, it is you who must concede.

Let tiggs know what happens..tiggs brain is rusty and don't like to try to figure stuff out..

1977's avatar1977

After watching his video ... my first thoughts were he was a  intuitive (for lack of a better word).Lucky ..Smile

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story