Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 11 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce To the left to the left... to the right to the right... Now do the money hop... Do the money hop... Do the money hop --- Hop along !! White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce 

Big Smile Win BIG Everyone!!!

Green laugh726...I knew it was coming...it was top shelf...get the 942 with me Zmom

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
    Southwestern, PA
    United States
    Member #90629
    May 1, 2010
    371 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Aw hunny I know I know lol You'll get this next one! *942* ---- You let me know when it's coming, I'll load up. After seeing the drawing, I'll fill up the gas tank and drive from Pittsburgh all across PA cashing in WINNING TICKETS!!! Heck I'll even stop in Erie and brake you off a piece. OKAY??  Thumbs Up Haha...

Holding my angel close Wink

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Aw hunny I know I know lol You'll get this next one! *942* ---- You let me know when it's coming, I'll load up. After seeing the drawing, I'll fill up the gas tank and drive from Pittsburgh all across PA cashing in WINNING TICKETS!!! Heck I'll even stop in Erie and brake you off a piece. OKAY??  Thumbs Up Haha...

come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 942!

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

a fresh grid will be posted after our 942 comes

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #69849
          January 18, 2009
          14880 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh726...I knew it was coming...it was top shelf...get the 942 with me Zmom

Alright...tookool on your 726 win....WTG...and it was on the top shelf....now let's see you do the money hop......Green laugh     Green laugh....now this I have to see........Hyper

White Bounce        Party        White Bounce

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Alright...tookool on your 726 win....WTG...and it was on the top shelf....now let's see you do the money hop......Green laugh     Green laugh....now this I have to see........Hyper

White Bounce        Party        White Bounce

White Bouncethat one was all luckGreen laugh

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14880 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

White Bouncethat one was all luckGreen laugh

Hey...it's a win..doesn't matter how you got it weather it was luck or just being at the right place at the right time....it's still a win in my book.....alot of the time it's those last gut feelings you get sometimes that give you that win also....

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                Member #76247
                June 22, 2009
                2144 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Back at cha" Zmom and to everyone. GREAT work on this site! I wanna' say abort the last grid but sometimes it will lag a little. I am staying on the top shelf for my straight hit. 7th draw coming up. Sorry I let you guys down and I really feel bad about it. There is no way that should have been 634...more like 638 or 631. I'll be back on regularly tomorrow and I will be opening up a can of you know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know how numbers try to let you know things and for the last two mornings I woke up at 726 on the dot...just a thought!

I was still on that bad mamma jamma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!726 super straight

tookoolCool

Signs

They come for a reason we should always pay attention to them

That qp 903 & 631 was my sign should have followed and went back to the old grids. 

so far 2 numbers popped off them 652 and 726. I wonder will 631 follow soon

942 it is

Party Great Hit TooKoolCoolParty

Wink CJR~

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2010, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Signs

They come for a reason we should always pay attention to them

That qp 903 & 631 was my sign should have followed and went back to the old grids. 

so far 2 numbers popped off them 652 and 726. I wonder will 631 follow soon

942 it is

Party Great Hit TooKoolCoolParty

cj...after that 652 came I almost did'nt play the 726 but then I seen it again...and said ahhhhhhhh the heck with it and it was the last number I played and it was in my head and not written down and I said to the clerk..." let me have 726 super for 50...nahhh...make it a buck" Just luck on that one...but you are right...gotta pay attention to the signs...not to sound crazy but it's true

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2010, 4:03 am - IP Logged

cj...after that 652 came I almost did'nt play the 726 but then I seen it again...and said ahhhhhhhh the heck with it and it was the last number I played and it was in my head and not written down and I said to the clerk..." let me have 726 super for 50...nahhh...make it a buck" Just luck on that one...but you are right...gotta pay attention to the signs...not to sound crazy but it's true

Of course I am glad I hit it but that <snip> 2 blew my straight hit with a boxed dup on the grid. We all know that should have been a 4 all day long for the 467. I can't let this current grid go until I see something more than the 802. Bare with me PA players.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                      Member #71196
                      February 20, 2009
                      1653 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2010, 4:33 am - IP Logged

I Agree!GREAT JOB TOOKOOL - WELL PLAYED

YOU ARE RIGHT ON YOUR GAME

YOU HAVE SHOWED IT OVER AND OVER

OUTSTANDING!!!

PartyPartyParty

Thank you cj and I would just like to say that Jack C and those pairs are amazing. If you think about it...there is nothing like a nice pair to give you the confidence to go out and play. A nice pair is two thirds of the battle...Thank you Jack CBanana

tookoolCool

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                        Member #76247
                        June 22, 2009
                        2144 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Of course I am glad I hit it but that <snip> 2 blew my straight hit with a boxed dup on the grid. We all know that should have been a 4 all day long for the 467. I can't let this current grid go until I see something more than the 802. Bare with me PA players.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I AGREE BUT WE SHOULD ALWAYS HOLD ON TO THE PRIOR GRIDS FOR THE SLEEPERSBed

HIT BIG EVERYONECheers

Wink CJR~

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22966 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

The new PA QUICK HITTER is now here! Sometimes you just have to clear out the brush so you can see what you are looking for! Please enjoy and only take what you need. If you would like to play on the cheap, just play the top red line. If you would like to go for the straight hit, include the yellow highlighted boxed duplicates. And finally, for the player who has a low budget, select the four numbers in the Ultra plays box and that is your best shot to win. Trust me, I have run hundreds of these grids in actual lotteries. Good luck and hit’em hard!

Start Date: 12/28/10 Mid-day

Big, big, big on 467 237 249 128 239 468 plus your set ups and from one of your last lists...888!

Get a good one today everyone!!

Brookhaven PA
                            United States
                            Member #54318
                            August 13, 2007
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Let's go out with a bang, gang.  swing for the fence.

942  452/542  Cheers

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Let's go out with a bang, gang.  swing for the fence.

942  452/542  Cheers

She will be rolling in wolfy...just like those stimulas checks we got a while back...you just had to wait until your number came up. Gus is on notice!

Page 11 of 58