Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 4 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2010, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Good morning all. Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Trip alert : 888. Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

PA quick hitter: start date 12/21/2010: mid and eve

ATTENTION MUST PLAYS: 033 375 603

PA QUICK HITTER ALERT: third draw...............................................................................................you all know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

United States
    Member #71196
    February 20, 2009
    1653 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

PA QUICK HITTER ALERT: RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

PA QUICK HITTER ALERT: RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like the stock market people...its getting ready to peak!

Good morning Tookool nation! Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited yellow. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Trip alert : 888. Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

PA quick hitter: start date 12/21/2010: mid and eve:

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Just like the stock market people...its getting ready to peak!

Good morning Tookool nation! Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited yellow. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Trip alert : 888. Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

PA quick hitter: start date 12/21/2010: mid and eve:

3 draws without even a boxed hit...this is a major "GO" switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

3 draws without even a boxed hit...this is a major "GO" switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am practicing my "jumping for joy dance" in a couple hours........White Bounce

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family:

I respect each and every system used by every member on this site but I could never figure out why someone would continue to change their number set after each draw. First of all: one drawing is a very small amount of data to use to get an indication of what the next event will be. I use the previous 42 draws to generate a grid of the most likely sum values and digit placement based on the previous 42 draws. There is a formula for this and it almost always kicks out a quick straight hit in the upper level mainly the first row and with a boxed duplicate. And as far as the changing your number sets go: it is much easier to hit a stationary target. I deal mainly in straight hits and if I want to hit boxed , I’ll take 50 percent of sum values 12 , 13 , 14 and 15 minus the doubles and lay hard on them draw 1…then harder on draw 2, then even harder on draw 3…ect. Providing you have a nice bankroll, you will almost always win. I myself like the straight hits in groups of between 13 and 18 numbers. Does the 570 and the 094 ring a bell? Just keep an eye out on my PA QUICK HITTER and let me know what you think and give me any feedback that you would like to add. It is very nice to meet all of you and this is a wonderful site!

Sincerely:

Tookool

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
              Southwestern, PA
              United States
              Member #90629
              May 1, 2010
              371 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Dear LP family:

I respect each and every system used by every member on this site but I could never figure out why someone would continue to change their number set after each draw. First of all: one drawing is a very small amount of data to use to get an indication of what the next event will be. I use the previous 42 draws to generate a grid of the most likely sum values and digit placement based on the previous 42 draws. There is a formula for this and it almost always kicks out a quick straight hit in the upper level mainly the first row and with a boxed duplicate. And as far as the changing your number sets go: it is much easier to hit a stationary target. I deal mainly in straight hits and if I want to hit boxed , I’ll take 50 percent of sum values 12 , 13 , 14 and 15 minus the doubles and lay hard on them draw 1…then harder on draw 2, then even harder on draw 3…ect. Providing you have a nice bankroll, you will almost always win. I myself like the straight hits in groups of between 13 and 18 numbers. Does the 570 and the 094 ring a bell? Just keep an eye out on my PA QUICK HITTER and let me know what you think and give me any feedback that you would like to add. It is very nice to meet all of you and this is a wonderful site!

Sincerely:

Tookool

Okay you want feedback...?

I'll give you feedback!!!

Your freaking Amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!! LMAO Wink

White BounceGood luck tonight Tookool!!

Holding my angel close Wink

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I would like everyone to hit BIG tonight...everyone deserves a nice hit on this site! You are all so nice!White Bounce

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Lots of luck to you and your mother...such nice people and very deserving...I can tell.Cool

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2010, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

The 3 has been dry on Midday I am going with 333

I played them grammy3...I take your word for it...thank you very much!

Pa
                      United States
                      Member #2485
                      October 9, 2003
                      319 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Sorry tookool but I am going to stay with them till the end of the year

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2010, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

ABORT GRID....I REPEAT...ABORT GRID...TOP SHELF HAS STRUCK....ON 4TH DRAW.....CONGRATS TO ALL WHO LOADED UP ON THE TOP SHELF!

New grid will be posted at 8amWhite Bounce

tookoolCool

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                          PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          14849 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

ABORT GRID....I REPEAT...ABORT GRID...TOP SHELF HAS STRUCK....ON 4TH DRAW.....CONGRATS TO ALL WHO LOADED UP ON THE TOP SHELF!

New grid will be posted at 8amWhite Bounce

tookoolCool

WTG tookool.....I caught it....congratulations to you and everyone that got it tonite.....

White Bounce                          White Bounce         White Bounce

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I posted on the pa site to load up on 945 375 and 451....did any of you read it!!! I stung em'good dee...did you load up on top shelf boxed...I hope soParty

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                              Member #76247
                              June 22, 2009
                              2144 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I posted on the pa site to load up on 945 375 and 451....did any of you read it!!! I stung em'good dee...did you load up on top shelf boxed...I hope soParty

THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT HIT TOOKOOLCheers

Wink CJR~

Page 4 of 58