Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 2 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Good morning all. Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Trip alert - 1 on that 334 in the upper level for that 333. Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

PA quick hitter: start date 12/20/2010: mid and eve:

Lets get paid people................sooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!White Bounce

United States
    Member #71196
    February 20, 2009
    1653 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Lets get paid people................sooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!White Bounce

fair warning...it will hit in the yellow and red tonight....get on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Good morning all. Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Trip alert - 1 on that 334 in the upper level for that 333. Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

A nice fat hit in the yellow and red is near people....get on it and soooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pittsburgh,PA
        United States
        Member #97421
        September 16, 2010
        49 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2010, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

im gonna try again tonight.i played the 049 for day instead of night.so so close.thanks again for your help.do u have any hunches or numbers on there that ur pulling stronger to hit?Dance

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

980....is the best of the bunch....it wants to pop first and it is very likely!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lurking

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2010, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

im gonna try again tonight.i played the 049 for day instead of night.so so close.thanks again for your help.do u have any hunches or numbers on there that ur pulling stronger to hit?Dance

you are very welcome roger...we'll get ya a win soon...nice fat win...you like straight hits roger? 980/809Cool

Pittsburgh,PA
              United States
              Member #97421
              September 16, 2010
              49 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2010, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

i love an extra 500.00.i only play str. i hit 412 last week str. trying to make 500 or 1000 today.lol might have to play super str

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

i love an extra 500.00.i only play str. i hit 412 last week str. trying to make 500 or 1000 today.lol might have to play super str

I remember that 412 well roger...I had it on row two of my grid....and on draw 1...nice hit for ya...more to come...God blessCool

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Reel in a fat one tonight Roger....980...hit em' hard Cool

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2010, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Abort grid: a boxed duplicate has hit....new will be posted at 8am....merry xmas!

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                      Member #76247
                      June 22, 2009
                      2144 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT HIT TOOKOOLCheers

NoelPartyHyperPartyNoel

Wink CJR~

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT HIT TOOKOOLCheers

NoelPartyHyperPartyNoel

you are very welcome cj...alwaysCool

United States
                          United States
                          Member #60097
                          April 5, 2008
                          3957 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

WTG Tookool 812 has been drawn...........right at the top in the yellow boxes!  Well done and hope you got rich tonight.......you said it was coming and indeed you were right!DrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrum

Early wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all players,

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            14865 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Another job well done...tookool....PA tonite  812  I caught that one......

Party      White Bounce       Noel      Smiley Santa

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Another job well done...tookool....PA tonite  812  I caught that one......

Party      White Bounce       Noel      Smiley Santa

congrats to you dee and to you keystone.....merry xmas to you both and your familys.....God bless

Page 2 of 58