Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 12 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

She will be rolling in wolfy...just like those stimulas checks we got a while back...you just had to wait until your number came up. Gus is on notice!

Back to ya wolfyCheers

United States
    Member #71196
    February 20, 2009
    1653 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

I AGREE BUT WE SHOULD ALWAYS HOLD ON TO THE PRIOR GRIDS FOR THE SLEEPERSBed

HIT BIG EVERYONECheers

Thats right cj...always...write down those boxed yellow dups and those ultra plays because they will be coming in a few days...its a cycle!

United States
      Member #71196
      February 20, 2009
      1653 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Big, big, big on 467 237 249 128 239 468 plus your set ups and from one of your last lists...888!

Get a good one today everyone!!

with ya dr...and I went a little extra on the ultra plays...something is coming...could be mobey dick!

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

with ya dr...and I went a little extra on the ultra plays...something is coming...could be mobey dick!

One more draw tonight then we can move on with a new grid. Congrats to all winners of the 626...that 26 pair just wont go away.

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

The new PA QUICK HITTER is now here! Sometimes you just have to clear out the brush so you can see what you are looking for! Please enjoy and only take what you need. If you would like to play on the cheap, just play the top red line. If you would like to go for the straight hit, include the yellow highlighted boxed duplicates. And finally, for the player who has a low budget, select the four numbers in the Ultra plays box and that is your best shot to win. Trust me, I have run hundreds of these grids in actual lotteries. Good luck and hit em’ hard!

Start Date: 12/30/10 Eve

Footnote: I went against my rule of “one and done” on that last grid and it cost me a couple hundred. That will not happen again. Please record the previous Ultra plays and the boxed duplicates in the yellow. They will be strolling in like they own the joint!

tookoolCool

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
            Member #76247
            June 22, 2009
            2144 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

The new PA QUICK HITTER is now here! Sometimes you just have to clear out the brush so you can see what you are looking for! Please enjoy and only take what you need. If you would like to play on the cheap, just play the top red line. If you would like to go for the straight hit, include the yellow highlighted boxed duplicates. And finally, for the player who has a low budget, select the four numbers in the Ultra plays box and that is your best shot to win. Trust me, I have run hundreds of these grids in actual lotteries. Good luck and hit em’ hard!

Footnote: I went against my rule of “one and done” on that last grid and it cost me a couple hundred. That will not happen again. Please record the previous Ultra plays and the boxed duplicates in the yellow. They will be strolling in like they own the joint!

tookoolCool

Playin the red that 6 may be looking for a 0 to follow

HIT BIG EVERYONECheers

Wink CJR~

United States
              Member #71196
              February 20, 2009
              1653 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

tookoolCool

Time to rock this party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go into "11" with a BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PartyGuitarDanceWhite BounceBananaBananaBanana-BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana-BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2010, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Time to rock this party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go into "11" with a BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PartyGuitarDanceWhite BounceBananaBananaBanana-BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana-BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

ooooooooops...gotta have drums.........Drum....He's jammin'...look at him go!!!!!!!!!!!

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                  Member #76247
                  June 22, 2009
                  2144 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

ooooooooops...gotta have drums.........Drum....He's jammin'...look at him go!!!!!!!!!!!

BananaDanceDanceBananaDanceDanceBananaDanceDanceBananaDanceDanceBanana

Wink CJR~

United States
                    Member #71196
                    February 20, 2009
                    1653 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I hope you all remembered to do a boxed load up on 942...I sure did!

United States
                      Member #71196
                      February 20, 2009
                      1653 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2010, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I hope you all remembered to do a boxed load up on 942...I sure did!

its in too many places...you gotta carry it over into this one

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2010, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

tookoolCool

Gus you are on notice!

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

tookoolCool

Every now and then you gotta open a fresh can of:

United States
                              Member #71196
                              February 20, 2009
                              1653 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

That one stung...037...that would have been a cruise.............................................................................................................

Page 12 of 58