Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pa Quick Hitter

Topic closed. 858 replies. Last post 6 years ago by CJR100.

Page 6 of 58
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71196
February 20, 2009
1653 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2010, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Agree tookool!

White BounceIm practicing my dance for tonight dr.....happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
    Southwestern, PA
    United States
    Member #90629
    May 1, 2010
    371 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2010, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm on it *Them 3's* !!! Thank you buddy Thumbs Up

Holding my angel close Wink

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #69849
      January 18, 2009
      15091 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

White BounceIm practicing my dance for tonight dr.....happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your dance gets you a big win tonite...tookool.....and Merry Xmas to you and your family and have a safe and Happy Holiday.....and if you see Gus on your journey give him a good kick in the butt and tell him to give us some good winners....White Bounce

Party            Noel                 Party                Smiley Santa

United States
        Member #71196
        February 20, 2009
        1653 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Good morning everyone! Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited yellow. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

PA quick hitter: start date 12/23/2010: mid and eve:

5th draw....RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe it or not we are sitting pretty....reel it in...whale coming...nice hit wolfy and zmom...342...you called it!!! WTG...both of you!

United States
          Member #71196
          February 20, 2009
          1653 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2010, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Hello all you beautiful people on this PA thread.  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!! Because this is the best time of year to show appreciation and love, I just wanted to thank you all for your hard work and dedication. I have learned soooo much and I'm very fortunate for each and every one of you. I hope many financial blessings fall upon you guys.

HyperWe gotta gear up for 2011- Go into the new year like soldiers! Peace and happiness!!

Back at cha" Zmom and to everyone. GREAT work on this site! I wanna' say abort the last grid but sometimes it will lag a little. I am staying on the top shelf for my straight hit. 7th draw coming up. Sorry I let you guys down and I really feel bad about it. There is no way that should have been 634...more like 638 or 631. I'll be back on regularly tomorrow and I will be opening up a can of you know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know how numbers try to let you know things and for the last two mornings I woke up at 726 on the dot...just a thought!

tookoolCool

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2010, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Going large...the next two draws...the set up is perfect!

tookoolCool

United States
              Member #71196
              February 20, 2009
              1653 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

tookoolCool

ouch! 085...you gotta be kidding meMad

United States
                Member #71196
                February 20, 2009
                1653 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

085...you have got to be kidding meMad

ABORT GRID...I don't care if there is a hit coming. Sometimes you just have to write it off. That one left a bad taste in my mouth...and now I am home back in Erie with everything I need to open up a can of you know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new PA quick hitter will be posted in 1 hr!Mad

tookoolCool

United States
                  Member #71196
                  February 20, 2009
                  1653 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

The new PA QUICK HITTER is now here! Sometimes you just have to clear out the brush so you can see what you are looking for! Please enjoy and only take what you need. If you would like to play on the cheap, just play the top red line. If you would like to go for the straight hit, include the yellow highlighted boxed duplicates.

Start Date: 12/26/10 eve draw

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    15091 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Nice list tookool....I see alot of good numbers in there...hope you hit real soon....keep them coming...

United States
                      Member #71196
                      February 20, 2009
                      1653 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2010, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Nice list tookool....I see alot of good numbers in there...hope you hit real soon....keep them coming...

only the start of something nice Dee...you'll see...it's time to rock and roll!Guitar

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

only the start of something nice Dee...you'll see...it's time to rock and roll!Guitar

coming home this morning all I could think about was how we got robbed on our 524 and 638 , 631 and how that calls for one thing...it's time to open up a can of you know what!Mad

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

We did have the 935 on the previous grid but no boxed duplicate to go with it and it was on the bottom row. Take notice of the newest grid and remember that Rome was'nt built in a day. Congrats to all the winners who landed that 935...WTG!

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

The new PA QUICK HITTER is now here! Sometimes you just have to clear out the brush so you can see what you are looking for! Please enjoy and only take what you need. If you would like to play on the cheap, just play the top red line. If you would like to go for the straight hit, include the yellow highlighted boxed duplicates.

It's an all go...769 997 567 795 187 871!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              23235 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

This is good tookool! I like 111!! and 225 and 883!! also the 681 would be just ducky too.

I've been seeing the 01's trying to sneak in and think it just might be that 130 soon.

Thank you tookool and win a bundle!!

Party

Page 6 of 58