Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where's rdgrnr ?

Topic closed. 169 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
rukiafae's avatar - box
NC
United States
Member #100192
November 7, 2010
125 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

hes been gone an awful long time....

wonder if anyone has his email or phone maybe to check on him????? hoping its just no internet or broken computer or something....

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40377 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he was one of them "School projects social experiments............" got what they needed and left town.  I hope I'm wrong...............but there are great impersonators out there.   I also can't help thinking the worst,

we've had many of conversations, I know alot of personel information, I am worried. saddened.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5592 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

we've had many of conversations, I know alot of personel information, I am worried. saddened.

If something happened to me my wife wouldn't know about or how to sign on here to let anyone know. Probably what is going on with him.

Sully, was he still depressed over his mother passing?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Nebraska
        United States
        Member #72306
        March 15, 2009
        289 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Have you talked to him sully ? is he ill ?  why are U saddened ?

can you contact him and find out if he's ok ?  PLEASE let us all know how he is , we miss him & his banter .

I intend to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot in the very near future

Wink

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          Harrison Township Michigan
          United States
          Member #90088
          April 21, 2010
          4265 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes folk jus git sick and tired of da same ole stuff and need a break.

He'll be back.

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40377 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

He wasn't sick that I know of , but I would get 5 or 6 e-mail everyday, and now nothing. we talked alot, about alot of stuff, I hope his computor is on the fritz,

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Monkey Butt, USA
              United States
              Member #54569
              August 23, 2007
              1124 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

He wasn't sick that I know of , but I would get 5 or 6 e-mail everyday, and now nothing. we talked alot, about alot of stuff, I hope his computor is on the fritz,

ROFLWell if that is the case, will you please ed-ju-ma-kate him on using the dang burn free kompuker at the librarry!!!!!

We all make the New Year resolution to lose weight.

But how dare he make us keep our word by up and disappearing on us, making us worry the weight off!!!

We at least deserve a F/U drop dead posting so we can go back to keeping our annual traditional lie. <losing weight>ROFL

But on the serious side, I will keep him in my prayers and bill him for the prayer time later. lol  Big Grin Angel

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                Member #52345
                May 21, 2007
                2657 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2011, 7:36 am - IP Logged

ROFLWell if that is the case, will you please ed-ju-ma-kate him on using the dang burn free kompuker at the librarry!!!!!

We all make the New Year resolution to lose weight.

But how dare he make us keep our word by up and disappearing on us, making us worry the weight off!!!

We at least deserve a F/U drop dead posting so we can go back to keeping our annual traditional lie. <losing weight>ROFL

But on the serious side, I will keep him in my prayers and bill him for the prayer time later. lol  Big Grin Angel

LOL LOL @ perdue ...... I agree someone should tell him about the free compuker time @ the library

but my guess is that his magical mountain dew machine probably blew up in his face and hes been recovering ....

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2011, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

If something happened to me my wife wouldn't know about or how to sign on here to let anyone know. Probably what is going on with him.

Sully, was he still depressed over his mother passing?

Same thing for me nobody here at home knows how to sign on to Lottery Post. All i can say is if i don't post anything for a month or more i either died or had a major stroke.

If anyone knows his (ridge runners) phone number call him.

I have made several friends here on Lottery Post and we have exchanged phone numbers.

There is one other possibility ridge may have been booted by the boss however if that were the case he would have chimed in about it by now.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2011, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

The last time we wrote to each in a PM, we were talking about the Virgin Mobile internet stick. I have one of those sticks and was suggesting to him that he should get one considering he still had a dial-up and wanted something faster. After doing some research he realized the stick works with cell phone towers and it wouldn't work for him because he can't get service there.

I don't remember what led to the following statement from him, but the conversation turned from the internet stick to something I said, and he replied by saying that he couldn't so and so..... because there were some folks who would love to know where he lives. I don't remember him saying anything more about that. Just hope those folks didn't cath up to him.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

The last time we wrote to each in a PM, we were talking about the Virgin Mobile internet stick. I have one of those sticks and was suggesting to him that he should get one considering he still had a dial-up and wanted something faster. After doing some research he realized the stick works with cell phone towers and it wouldn't work for him because he can't get service there.

I don't remember what led to the following statement from him, but the conversation turned from the internet stick to something I said, and he replied by saying that he couldn't so and so..... because there were some folks who would love to know where he lives. I don't remember him saying anything more about that. Just hope those folks didn't cath up to him.

His exwives looking for him again?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2011, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Well I hope he's OK......

United States
                          Member #47449
                          November 5, 2006
                          14 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I have always looked forward to reading his posts and along with everyone else I am very concerned.  I do hope that he is well and that his absence is just to due to computer issues.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5118 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

We're l@@k'n 4D "NEW" & "IMPROVED"

Hiding Behind ComputerPukeDance    rdgrnr   Hiding Behind ComputerWhite BouncePartyWhite Bounce

Jack-in-the-Box

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5118 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2011, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

We're l@@k'n 4D "NEW" & "IMPROVED"

Hiding Behind ComputerPukeDance    rdgrnr   Hiding Behind ComputerWhite BouncePartyWhite Bounce

Jack-in-the-Box

GETTER>TER>DON>>>>>>>>RDGRNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE UR MAKER'sssssssssss^^MARK^^White Bounce

Jack-in-the-Box

Page 2 of 12