Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where's rdgrnr ?

Topic closed. 169 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 3 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5120 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

GETTER>TER>DON>>>>>>>>RDGRNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE UR MAKER'sssssssssss^^MARK^^White Bounce

Jack-in-the-Box

"GETTER>BACK">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tell HER u have a CRAZY friend Jack-in-the-BoxDrumJack-in-the-Box

tell HER U know someone in a >BAND>

tell HER >>>>>>>>PSYKO >IS> "CRAZY"

(tell )her we love>>>>>>>HER>>>>>>>>and >>>>>>>>>UR>>>>>>>>>FAMILY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

!ell her PSYKO is CRAZY & U never intended 22222222222 GET MIXTed U^^^WITH>>>>PSYKO>>>!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3971 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2011, 7:09 am - IP Logged

I think his last post mentioned he was going into farming,  4-Leaf clovers if I remember right.  Must

be hard finding seeds or even a pair to start off with.   He may be settin on the nest and can't get to

the computer for fear of losing his crop, cold weather and all.

RL

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
      Northern Virginia
      United States
      Member #83350
      December 5, 2009
      1315 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I liked rdgrnr. He was so funny! Several of his comments made me laugh.

I can almost imagine him reading this thread and saying, "I'm right here!" or something!

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2011, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Master Ridgey come out, come out wherever you are : )

I hope everything is ok because on a serious note...........

Last year one of my former co-workers (who loved to drink) passed out...outside and froze to death. Grrr and I'm saddened by this because he was also from CA and if he had been there he would have eventually woke up.  Anyway after that happened  I always wanted to tell ridge to be careful......because he was always talkin' 'bout drinkin' and being out in the woods and I know where he lived he also mentioned snow.

I'm really hoping his internet service got knocked out or maybe he's just taking a break. God knows I was AWOL for quite a while.

Just get me thru this so called life......

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

People People Please..........

Until we see them pull the moonshine jug from RDGRNR's cold dead hands with our own eyes.......

Please do not refer to him in the past tense............

I remember someone posting about him losing his mom.

I figure with the freshness of losing his mom and enduring the holiday's without her, he had to take time to regroup and regroup.

After all we're talking about MOM..........

GOD knows that's the loss that knocks you to your knees and rips out your heart no matter how old/young you are......

MOM, the only person in the world you would run through he11 in gasoline drawers for........

MOM, the only person who can work your nerves and make you love her at the same time.

MOM, the only person who can honestly say, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out... And make another one that looks just like you!!!" and mean it. <one of my mom's favorite threat>

Ridge, know that until you return, we have the good corn squeezings fermenting just for you....

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8035 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

People People Please..........

Until we see them pull the moonshine jug from RDGRNR's cold dead hands with our own eyes.......

Please do not refer to him in the past tense............

I remember someone posting about him losing his mom.

I figure with the freshness of losing his mom and enduring the holiday's without her, he had to take time to regroup and regroup.

After all we're talking about MOM..........

GOD knows that's the loss that knocks you to your knees and rips out your heart no matter how old/young you are......

MOM, the only person in the world you would run through he11 in gasoline drawers for........

MOM, the only person who can work your nerves and make you love her at the same time.

MOM, the only person who can honestly say, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out... And make another one that looks just like you!!!" and mean it. <one of my mom's favorite threat>

Ridge, know that until you return, we have the good corn squeezings fermenting just for you....

"After all we're talking about MOM..........

MOM, the only person who can honestly say, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out... And make another one that looks just like you!!!" and mean it. <one of my mom's favorite threat>"

PERDUE, your 'Mom' sentiments are right on point! LOLI Agree!

Maybe some remote viewers can locate The Ridge Runner. Perhaps check out some TN VFW Posts locations in the views. Hoping that all is well with him and that he returns to LPville soon!

What's the time frame of a Tennesse Ridge Runner Weekend, anyway?

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8035 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

MOM, the only person who can honestly say, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out... And make another one that looks just like you!!!" and mean it. <one of my mom's favorite threat>"

Maybe some remote viewers can locate The Ridge Runner. Perhaps check out some TN VFW Posts locations in the views. Hoping that all is well with him and that he returns to LPville soon!

Typo correction: Tennessee

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3971 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2011, 8:52 am - IP Logged

PERDUE

"MOM, the only person who can honestly say, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out... And make another one that looks just like you!!!" and mean it."

I think I would really like your MOM.

RL

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40438 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2011, 9:42 am - IP Logged

PERDUE

"MOM, the only person who can honestly say, "I brought you into this world and I'll take you out... And make another one that looks just like you!!!" and mean it."

RL

Moms are cool, I think I would like your mom also.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                    Member #56862
                    December 6, 2007
                    1826 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2011, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

hey harve$t, we have had some good conversations, and my mom died Dec 16th.  My Birthday.   and today is a hard day, been thinking about her all morning. and then i come to lottery post and read this and everybody has a mom, and mine was wonderful. 

i hope ridge shows back soon, his sense of humor was funny and i enjoyed it.  i know he struck alot of nerves sometimes but in the end he never really meant any harm.   

if you still have your mom hug her big, or just call her.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      Harrison Township Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #90088
                      April 21, 2010
                      4265 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

hey harve$t, we have had some good conversations, and my mom died Dec 16th.  My Birthday.   and today is a hard day, been thinking about her all morning. and then i come to lottery post and read this and everybody has a mom, and mine was wonderful. 

i hope ridge shows back soon, his sense of humor was funny and i enjoyed it.  i know he struck alot of nerves sometimes but in the end he never really meant any harm.   

After all today is...National Hugging Day  January 21, 2011

http://www.nationalhuggingday.com/

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40438 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2011, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I will do just that,  wishing you well Kid.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                          Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          6290 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2011, 8:29 am - IP Logged

PERDUE

RL

RL.... I think your mom and my mom are sistersSmile....I use to hear this all the time growing up as a kidBash..... I miss my mother dearly she is no longer here on earth but I know she is in my heart.....

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8361 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2011, 11:26 am - IP Logged
                            in the movie Taras Bulba..... Yul Brynner  says this to his son Tony Curtis for having sold out his clan and taken a pole for a bride. The phrase he says to his son is.....  I brought you into this world and I can take you out.
                            This became a catch phrase for many mothers and fathers in 1962.

prior to saying this he also says:

Quote:

Taras: My son, why? Why? Andrei Bulba: I did what I had to do. Taras: From the day I plunged you in the river to give you life, I loved you as I loved the steppes. You were my pride! I gave you life. It is on me to take it away from you.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                              Entertaiment Capital
                              United States
                              Member #37800
                              April 19, 2006
                              302 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:14 am - IP Logged

I don't know what to say.

Let me be honest. I didn't like him. And I still don't like him. He somehow represented the bigoted, xenophobic side of American mind to me. And I am not a big fan of Survivalist movement. I just want to be a law-abiding citizen who pays the honest tax and send my kids to college to become useful and helpful members of the society who would make good friends with good, hardworking people.

That guy, represented everything that I am against. Anti-government, anti-immigrant, anti-social, isolationist bigot.

For a while I've been studying US history, and learned that something in this country make some people really, really isolated from others and be really strange. Commune-based life is not an American character, I am afraid.

There are a lot of things that I want to say, but I don't want to spend any more time in this topic and words can't describe how I feel.

Those self-proclaimed American patriots are nothing but ignorant xenophobic jingoists. A real patriot is a conversationalist, not a pitbull.

Page 3 of 12