Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where's rdgrnr ?

Topic closed. 169 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

My first thought when I read "where's rdgrnr" was that maybe he was fed up and needed a break from LP. I hadn't been here in awhile but I remembered reading a post where ridge was really getting into it with someone.

Just get me thru this so called life......

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2011, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

My first thought when I read "where's rdgrnr" was that maybe he was fed up and needed a break from LP. I hadn't been here in awhile but I remembered reading a post where ridge was really getting into it with someone.

I remember Ridge in a heated discussion with someone before his MIA. Something about America and how the person was dissing America. Even Tiggs was shocked...lol

Pogo's avatar - wfl
      NC
      United States
      Member #29378
      January 1, 2006
      552 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2011, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Take care of yourself Ridge - If you need something... Your LP family is here & ready to help.

Sun Smiley Prayers be with you & your family - Pogo Sun Smiley

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3474 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2011, 3:04 am - IP Logged

"Speaking of using the wrong resources, surely youseen some that mention Timothy McVeigh? You know, the anti-government zealot responsible for the worst terrorist attack in the US prior to 9/11. FWIW, his execution was on 6/11, exactly 3 months before the WTC attack. The anti-government  and survivalist types were around long before he came along.  I'm curious why you would single out the WTC attack in order to understand those them."

Not sure what your point is.  9/11/01 was just one example.  No single event "started" anti-government sentiment.  I could go back to 1786 with examples.  "Survivalism" is nothing more than preparedness.  If a solar flare takes out the electric grid, the "anti-survivalists" will be standing in line at the survivalist's door for help.

There are all sorts of good reasons to be prepared to be self-sufficient for anything from short periods to the rest of your life. There are plenty of reasons to think there's room for improvement in the government. With over 200 years of history to choose from, I wouldn't start with 9/11. I'm curious why you did.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5893 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2011, 6:48 am - IP Logged

There are all sorts of good reasons to be prepared to be self-sufficient for anything from short periods to the rest of your life. There are plenty of reasons to think there's room for improvement in the government. With over 200 years of history to choose from, I wouldn't start with 9/11. I'm curious why you did.

I think 9/11 woke the people up and showed them, we couldn't depend on the idiots in D.C, to protect us. The majority of them, democrats and republicans, are too busy, lining their pockets. Look how the illegal immigrants got out of control, because they were being paid by the big corporate farming industry. Every single member in congress, knew we were being overrun, with illegals and they did nothing. There are a lot of people in this country, who think the same as rdgrnr. More than you would like to believe.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I chose 9/11 because I think it is the most important day in the history of our country and should be studied by all Americans.  This tragic event not only changed American History, it ended it.  The 9/11 Commissioners themselves said the investigation was flawed.  3,000 people lost their lives that day.  The crime has still not been solved.  Considering the ramifications of this event, I think it's a valid choice to start with in US history.  Anyone that hasn't investigated it thoroughly should do so.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2011, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Come back ridge this place is going nuts without you..Everyone is making tiggs look like the smart one here now..

Pure luck

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40341 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2011, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Come back ridge this place is going nuts without you..Everyone is making tiggs look like the smart one here now..

this...Sun Smiley

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22867 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Any word sully?

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40341 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2011, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Any word sully?

no, a couple of posters from Tennessee even tried to locate him , no luck.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                      If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                      United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Rdgrnr, you were trully missed.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20108 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2011, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Rdgrnr, you were trully missed.

WHAT ??

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
                          Member #73903
                          April 28, 2009
                          1433 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

WHAT ??

He's fine Maddog10, I just got a PM from him today, he's been having issues with his PC. He's missing his LP Family so hopefully he will be back in full force in no time.

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                          Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10347 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG10,

Read the first line of Empress-N's sig, the one in red.

I thiink she's willing rdgrnr back. Hopefully she will.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG10,

Read the first line of Empress-N's sig, the one in red.

I thiink she's willing rdgrnr back. Hopefully she will.

You better believe it Coin Toss....Honestly he PM'ed me today....

$1 Billion

Page 5 of 12