Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best software for predicting Lotto #s in the current market

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all:

Could someone tell me which software is the best software for predicting Lotto #s in the current market?

Since there are a lot of trash software in the world now, they not only lost our money but also waste our time.

I'm really appreciate for any help!!!

Best regards,

LB

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12741 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2010, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

The Best Software is you're Brain and Intuition and lots of pen and paper......I've found no software works the digits are to random for software....

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
      usa
      United States
      Member #89197
      April 2, 2010
      2817 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

The Best Software is you're Brain and Intuition and lots of pen and paper......I've found no software works the digits are to random for software....

I Agree!

NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi, CajunWin4:

Thanks for your great point!! Could you share your experiences about "no software works the digits are to random for software...."?

Best regards,

LB

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12741 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Use the search engine ..All my post are their with a few systems, I came up with..That work for me and a few members that used them to....

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOBURG

Currently there is NO software that can accurately predict  lottery numbers not even  in the Daily games "BUT" at one time a program did exist  that was capable of doing so it was called "MAXHIT PRO" I bought it  back in 2002 and hit several times with  it you selected 6 numbers and various  systems out of  1,000 that were  available I would  experiment with a dozen or so until  I found  some that worked.The program would  take your 6 numbers and  run them  through your system choices and spit out anywhere from 10-20 numbers. I won 3 times using this program it was an amazing piece of software but "unfortunately" it was very difficult for other users and he  soon went out of business and stopped selling the program.If I hadn't spent the time and effort  too learn how too properly use the software I would have never won it cost me $60 and was well worth it.I lost the program when I got a virus on my PC and when  I WENT looking for it again his website was gone and the free version does not work as well.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Broken Arrow Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #85721
              January 21, 2010
              159 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I have used Lotto Buster for 5 years but it seems that they are out of business.  They are windows based and have lots of wheels.  They have free updates but have not updated for 2 years.  They have a free 2 week version.  I still use them for all the statistics for picking my numbers.

Gail Howard has a great book out called Lottery Mastery Guide which I have.  There are some tests in there that do require some time.  She has software but it is DOS based and may not run in later Windows.  No pick 3 with her software.  I do like the book and I hear the software is good.  Get an old cheapie laptop to run it.

When I say picking my own numbers well let's say you have something like we have in Oklahoma called the Hot Lotto 1-39/1-19.  So I try to pick maybe 13 numbers to wheel.  Here are some thoughts I have:

1. LT is right, there is nothing out there that will pick the winning numbers at all the time.  You need to pick a group of numbers to paper wheel.

2.  Paper trade most of the time and when you play don't play more than you can afford to lose.  Play less.  Remember it is the excitement that is your reward, the hours waiting for the drawing that keeps you in there.  If you lose fine but sometimes you might win.  Maybe spend $5 a week is my style, or less.

3.  What works one week won't work the next.  Get a couple three plans and tinker with them.  There's really no right or wrong way to pick numbers.

4.  This is like a hobby, it's a labor of love.  Don't get gambling fever.  Keep it a hobby.  Play when you are in the mood.  You don't have to buy a ticket.  Have fun.  If you only have a few dollars and you are hungry buy a hamburger instead of a lottery ticket.

Study the winning numbers.  Sometimes they are spread out sometimes they are mostly high sometimes mostly low.  Don't feel bad if you don't win the Powerball it is a beast at 1-59/1-39.

You know if you do win the big one be careful.  There are a lot of people out there that might help you unload it.

Happy New Year to all the LP folks!

cliff

Home, home where I wanted to be.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOBURG

Currently there is NO software that can accurately predict  lottery numbers not even  in the Daily games "BUT" at one time a program did exist  that was capable of doing so it was called "MAXHIT PRO" I bought it  back in 2002 and hit several times with  it you selected 6 numbers and various  systems out of  1,000 that were  available I would  experiment with a dozen or so until  I found  some that worked.The program would  take your 6 numbers and  run them  through your system choices and spit out anywhere from 10-20 numbers. I won 3 times using this program it was an amazing piece of software but "unfortunately" it was very difficult for other users and he  soon went out of business and stopped selling the program.If I hadn't spent the time and effort  too learn how too properly use the software I would have never won it cost me $60 and was well worth it.I lost the program when I got a virus on my PC and when  I WENT looking for it again his website was gone and the free version does not work as well.

If you are talking abou the pick 3 game and are able to select often the right 6 dgits out of the 10 you don't have much need for lottery prediction software, just filters software.

If you are talking about jackpot kind of games and can select the right 6 numbers often for a pick 6 lotto then you will win the jackpot prize with just 1 line and you sure won't need any kind of software.

6 pick 3  boxed digits make 56 pick 3 numbers and only 20 singles.

Or maybe you are talking about straight pick 3.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2010, 2:14 am - IP Logged

LANTERN

MaxHitPro covered all the games but I only had success in the Pick-3 you didn't have too select any filters the ony thing you had too do was choose your settings,select your own numbers  and  choose the systems that the programmed  used too  generate the combinations.It would take your numbers which could be anywhere from 5-10 numbers ( 6 seemed too  work best ) and run them through the  systems (1,000) but you had 20 sections that would use the 1,000 systems too generate  your  combos I had too  figure out through trial and error which were  the best choices so once you made your selections the  program would do the rest it would run for like a half an hour  or so.I hit  at least  3 times if  I remember correctly and was very impressed it  was the only prediction software that could actually do it other ones  I had at the time were horrible at it.You had a few settings that you had  too configure first  then you entered your numbers and chose  whether you wanted straight,mixed,doubles or all of them and how many combos. I spent  a lot of time figuring out which settings gave the  best results and wrote  it down and  when I didn't hit  I  was usually off by 1 or 2 numbers but I never had too  spend over $15  on combinations it's still available on the net but he never totally released the software key so it  will  request it after so many tries and the free  version that is available  doesn't seem too work as  well or is a different  version not as good.

paurths's avatar - underground
                    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                    Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2010, 5:22 am - IP Logged

First define "Software that predicts lotto #'s".

A random number generator can be an excellent predictor... If someone uses it 3 times, and has 1 hit, olé, best "software" in the world.

In my opinion "Lotto #'s predicting software" does not exist. Well, at least not when it comes to "success".
                    For me the best software is that program that answers the needs of players who have systems of their own, but need to have tools at hand with which they can win serious amounts of time, because the software does the calculations for them.

To be continued, not much time right now...

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

MaxHitPro covered all the games but I only had success in the Pick-3 you didn't have too select any filters the ony thing you had too do was choose your settings,select your own numbers  and  choose the systems that the programmed  used too  generate the combinations.It would take your numbers which could be anywhere from 5-10 numbers ( 6 seemed too  work best ) and run them through the  systems (1,000) but you had 20 sections that would use the 1,000 systems too generate  your  combos I had too  figure out through trial and error which were  the best choices so once you made your selections the  program would do the rest it would run for like a half an hour  or so.I hit  at least  3 times if  I remember correctly and was very impressed it  was the only prediction software that could actually do it other ones  I had at the time were horrible at it.You had a few settings that you had  too configure first  then you entered your numbers and chose  whether you wanted straight,mixed,doubles or all of them and how many combos. I spent  a lot of time figuring out which settings gave the  best results and wrote  it down and  when I didn't hit  I  was usually off by 1 or 2 numbers but I never had too  spend over $15  on combinations it's still available on the net but he never totally released the software key so it  will  request it after so many tries and the free  version that is available  doesn't seem too work as  well or is a different  version not as good.

Thanks!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2010, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

PAURTHS

Prediction software analyzes and generates the combos all the  user does is configure  the settings as far as how many combos,entering the  numbers and then let the program do it's stuff.Analysis software gives you charts,graphs,number variables filter settings etc... and the  user has  too make the  decisions not the program because it just provides the  information that the  user  must interpret,the  prediction  software does all of this automatically after the user  has applied  the basic settings.

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          886 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2011, 1:06 am - IP Logged

LOTTOBURG

Hi, LotteryTechInc:

Thanks for your sincere suggestion! But I can not find any website which can download MAXHIT PRO.

Could you help me for that? Thanks.

Happy New Year,

LB

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi LotteryTechnic,

thanx for your reply.

The way i  see it, if the settings are to be configured by the user, than all i see is a useful tool, but not prediction software.
                            In fact, it comes close to what i wrote earlier.

It is still the user that "decides" what's happening.

Analysis software, and the user configures "the wheeling engine", to say in short. Hence, software that provides in being a tool for the user, but only the user with a system.

When i think of "Prediction software", what comes to mind is:
                            Download and install. Update the draws. Click a button, and the software spits out a bunch of numbers.
                            The problem, however, with such software, is that it should spit out the same numbers for every one that has that same software installed. And we can not have that, now can we... (except for the daily games like pick3 and pick4, where it does not matter how many persons have the number straight).

cheers
                            Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2011, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Well MaxHitPro did automatically update the draws and the clikcing of the button was done after  you configured the settings which actually made the program work better I didn't decide how the  combinations were  assembled with the numbers  I chose the  program did that with the 1,000 systems it provided.I chose  whether I wanted straight,boxed,doubles or  all  of the  above then I selected  how many combos these are BASIC  settings then  like  I said  earlier after I tinkered around with the  SYSTEMS and finally found some that worked  good I used them  everytime I won.But I do understand what you mean download,install click run then ABRACADABRA your  winning numbers but  we all know NO software  can do that so this was as close too a prediction software as far as I was  concerned because other  software  I HAVE requires  the  user  too  not only  select there numbers but the filters as well MaxHitPro didn't  use any filters at all no sums,even/odd,low/high,line-width,root sums,no key numbers etc....It just ran your  6 numbers  through the  1,000 systems and  generated combinations based on your chosen amount 10,20,25 combos or whatever. I only decided  what numbers it  would use so I guess you could say it  was  a 50/50 interaction me for the numbers  and  the program for generating the combos based on the  settings of  mixed,doubles or both.But anyway it  was the  only program I had that was able too produce a hit like that now I've hit the daily numbers  with P34Lotto,Profilter 3 and LotsoftPro and those programs require 100% user input now  some analysis software does  have an AUTOMATED feature  where it just spits out combos for  you but  none  of them work  good.Now that you brought that up I forgot too mention that it did have an option where  the program would select the numbers as well as the systems your "click and run" prediction I tested it  and it  did produce winners but with way too many combinations it would choose 7-9 numbers and select a system based on past analysis  of winners but I found that by selecting 6 numbers  and experimenting with the systems til  I found the  best ones  myself worked  better because it gave me less combos too play.Anyway if you don't mind  me asking what do  you use too  play the numbers??