Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best software for predicting Lotto #s in the current market

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
North Carolina
United States
Member #64839
September 9, 2008
1133 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2011, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I use all of them, including sums, widths, LDR, Roots....all of them. But you have to review the stats before you make your filter selections.

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2011, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I used all of them too but would always make a mistake on 1,2,3 of them which then throws everything off so by reducing  my filters down too 7 of the most effective I was able too cut down on mistakes

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
      Vancouver BC
      Canada
      Member #96078
      August 22, 2010
      115 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Any lottery in which numbers are drawn at regular intervals may be subjected to statistical analysis. Many statistical methods may be applied, frequency charts (and similar) probably being the most popular. Any number prediction software should be based on statistical analysis.

Statistics have to be the most current at all times. Many people make a mistake of using outdated stats or porting stats from one lottery to another (which is a complete nonsense). The number prediction software should predict numbers based on some CONSISTENT statistical criteria. For my 649, out of many stat methods I selected 6: hot, cold, repetitive, due, overdue and positive trend numbers. I set only how many numbers I want to play and what method out of the above 6 I want to use. The software picks the numbers automatically based on the most current stats.

Next, you have to wheel the numbers. Playing 649 without wheeling is a plain waste of time and money. I select the wheel and the software distributes the picked numbers automatically into tickets (sets of 6).

Finally, the last but not the least - backtracking. Before I play any selection method I check how it performed in the MOST RECENT PAST. How many times did it win? Were the wins consistent or rare and far between? What were the levels of wins? It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to know this - before you start playing. The same prediction method may perform differently at different times, sometimes better, sometimes not so good. You must know how your preferred method performs NOW and how it compares with other methods. Good prediction software must provide this capability - or it is useless. Below are examples for 2 backtracks:

Hot numbers --- BC Lotto 6/49

Last 50 draws

Wheel name : 4W 6H 18N 42T

01/01/2011 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      29/12/2010 --- wins: 6 x 3, 1 x 4
      25/12/2010 --- wins: 3 x 2+bonus, 4 x 3
      22/12/2010 --- no wins
      18/12/2010 --- no wins
      15/12/2010 --- no wins
      11/12/2010 --- wins: 3 x 2+bonus, 1 x 3
      08/12/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      04/12/2010 --- no wins
      01/12/2010 --- no wins
      27/11/2010 --- no wins
      24/11/2010 --- no wins
      20/11/2010 --- wins: 6 x 2+bonus, 1 x 4
      17/11/2010 --- no wins
      13/11/2010 --- no wins
      10/11/2010 --- no wins
      06/11/2010 --- no wins
      03/11/2010 --- wins: 1 x 3
      30/10/2010 --- wins: 3 x 2+bonus, 1 x 3
      27/10/2010 --- no wins
      23/10/2010 --- no wins
      20/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      16/10/2010 --- no wins
      13/10/2010 --- wins: 4 x 3
      09/10/2010 --- no wins
      06/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      02/10/2010 --- no wins

Fairly good results but not impressive.

Positive trend --- BC Lotto 6/49

Last 50 draws

Wheel name : 4W 6H 18N 42T

01/01/2011 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      29/12/2010 --- wins: 4 x 3
      25/12/2010 --- wins: 6 x 2+bonus, 1 x 4
      22/12/2010 --- wins: 3 x 2+bonus, 1 x 3
      18/12/2010 --- no wins
      15/12/2010 --- no wins
      11/12/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      08/12/2010 --- no wins
      04/12/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      01/12/2010 --- no wins
      27/11/2010 --- no wins
      24/11/2010 --- no wins
      20/11/2010 --- wins: 3 x 2+bonus, 4 x 3
      17/11/2010 --- wins: 1 x 3
      13/11/2010 --- no wins
      10/11/2010 --- no wins
      06/11/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      03/11/2010 --- no wins
      30/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      27/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 3
      23/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 3
      20/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      16/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 2+bonus
      13/10/2010 --- wins: 1 x 3
      09/10/2010 --- wins: 3 x 2+bonus, 1 x 3
      06/10/2010 --- wins: 7 x 3, 1 x 4
      02/10/2010 --- no wins

Which one is better? My bet went for the positive trend numbers, not the hot ones. And that's the ones I've been playing recently because they are simply more consistent. But this trend is not going to last for ever, it will change (in September the overdue numbers were the best scorers). But I have the means to compare and switch when needed. If the prediction software cannot check the prediction method performance beforehand, finding out by trying and playing may become very expensive. And time consuming.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2011, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

i am the author of one of the programs you listed...
        I have spent "ages" writing automatic filters, analyses algorithms, ... none of them were very close to being "satisfying" let alone use it every day and actually make a winning in the end. I use progression (many thanks to cps10) to play my numbers, which comes from LASAS3. Patience and discipline. I don't expect a hit every single day, i only expect hits now and then, but when a numbers come in, there's a profit, no matter how small it is, it is a profit.

cheers
        Ricky

Well, there are some problems involved and maybe mostly if playing off-line with the states as they don't pay much.

For example if you was playing straight and you would filter 1 digit out for all 3 positions (The same digit), that would leave 900 straight numbers and maybe 9 out of 10 draws you might get your money back online $900, but 1 time out of every 10 draws you might fail, if so them every 10 draws in the long run you would or might lose $900, that might be about $90 per each draw played in the long run, why filter and play then?

When you analyze stats you might see the the "Filters Patterns" "Fail" every so often, they show failure rates, the stats are not quite even might maybe in the very long run try to equalize themselves.

First of all, the last few stats-patterns have priority over older stats-patterns.

All stats have their own uses, short-term, medium-term and long term, it depends mostly on prediction technique(s), but short term and medium term have precedence over long term-stats and mostly short-term stats have precedence over the other 2, but as I said, it mostly depends on the prediction technique(s) used.

You can expect the failure rates to be at least as bad as they should be, like there are 10 patterns so each should fail at least 10% of the time, if there are 5 patterns then maybe each might in the long run fail 20% of the time or once out of every 5 patterns-runs.

I am just more or less guessing here.

The more filters-patterns used the greater the risk of failure as the rate of failures might "Compound" in direct relation to the number of filters-patterns used, their kinds, numbers, Etc.

Filtering is both an art and a science and it might also take some intuicion.

You can beat "Random", but it might be harder to also make a profit.

Trying to find relation(s) between different kinds of patterns and also finding and using "Filters Tricks" might cut down some on filters failures, also at times some filters-patterns seem to "Show" more "Stability" and fewer failures, not all filters-patterns are equal, some might appear to be more "Dependable" at times or often or more often than other filters-patterns.

A better understanding of "Changes" might come little by little thru time after long practice-use-trials and meditation.

One must inderstand that even if 1 thing might not have anything to do with another, statistics can be used to try to relate them with in some way(s) and that some or many things are not 100% unpredictable nor 100% predictable, the more understanding that a person has maybe often the less unpredictable that something might be.

A "Regular" person will think that there is a good chance that the sun might come out sometime tomorrow, but a meteorologist might know much better and even at what time it will come out or if it will not.

-

The study of stats is not a waste of time, stats can be of use.

But, What to study, How and How to interpret them?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

That's why I never play too make a profit  just play for fun as long as your gambling cost are low you'll be fine

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2011, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I just got Expert Lotto and I'm gonna see how this software works. It has pairs and triples group which is what I like. Especially the triple group. The game I'm gonna use it for is a 6/33  power ball 1-16. I would like to get at least 6 numbers without the powerball.

Play to win!

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              887 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I just got Expert Lotto and I'm gonna see how this software works. It has pairs and triples group which is what I like. Especially the triple group. The game I'm gonna use it for is a 6/33  power ball 1-16. I would like to get at least 6 numbers without the powerball.

Hi, Jackpotismine:

I have played Stan's Expert Lotto more than 5 years but nothing until now!

I got some small prizes ONLY by using it and my lost was far great than my win. Also,his EL5 doesnt have any improvements in precision of prediction comparing EL4. No any successful case including himself(Stan) from its public to current. However, his answer to members is very timely.

Be carefull!!

Happy New Year,

LB

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2011, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Expert Lotto?? where can I check this out??

Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2011, 5:01 am - IP Logged

Just google Expert lotto. They have a free edition . That's the one I am trying.

Play to win!

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2011, 5:03 am - IP Logged

Hi, Jackpotismine:

I have played Stan's Expert Lotto more than 5 years but nothing until now!

I got some small prizes ONLY by using it and my lost was far great than my win. Also,his EL5 doesnt have any improvements in precision of prediction comparing EL4. No any successful case including himself(Stan) from its public to current. However, his answer to members is very timely.

Be carefull!!

Happy New Year,

LB

I don't know if it's the same. There's Expert Lotto (free edition) Expert Lotto Hobby (not free) Expert Lotto Pro(no free). I'm just trying out the free version. :-).

Play to win!

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      887 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2011, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Go a head please:

1) Learn and Download the software here:http://www.expertlotto.com/en/home/index.htm

2) Visit its Forum:http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/index.php

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        887 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2011, 7:45 am - IP Logged

I don't know if it's the same. There's Expert Lotto (free edition) Expert Lotto Hobby (not free) Expert Lotto Pro(no free). I'm just trying out the free version. :-).

Hi,

Please make sure if it's the same thing to check my link as above.

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2011, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Please make sure if it's the same thing to check my link as above.

Yes. It's the one.

Play to win!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19895 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2011, 11:00 am - IP Logged

That's why I never play too make a profit  just play for fun as long as your gambling cost are low you'll be fine

That's how it turns out for most players regardless of their intentions.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2011, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

JACKPOTISMINE

"Expert Lotto"

Silly me I bought this program a year ago $60 the Pro edition I haven't used it cause it's  REALLY time-consuming trying  too learn all the aspects of it and how too use all the features I started but then gave up there's so much I think they should have streamlined it made it more user friendly.LotSoftPro is easier too use  and it has a lot of features even though it's a daily games software I have other lottery game software that's really good with a lot of features  but  there easy too learn  and use.