Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best software for predicting Lotto #s in the current market

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Advantage Plus is ONLY good for ANALYSIS not for  actual selection of the numbers it's NOT good at selecting numbers but it provides a WEALTH of information for the player too do that on his own.If you want wheeling and filtering try  her new program Full Wheel Filter  Generator it's an awesome piece of software with  study of the filtering options and it's other features you should be able too tackle the Pick-5 or 6.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7310 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing lotteries for a long time.
    I have bought several commercial lottery systems, but, none have produced
    winning combinations on a regular basis.
    Fact is, several of the systems have NEVER given me a winning combination.
    I've even bought a couple of Steve Players expensive workouts. Shame on me!

So, after years of frustration, I decided to develope my own system
    I call it 'Gap Strategy.'

Assuming there were/are many regular lottery players dealing with the same frustrations
    I was having, I decided to post my thoughts and work here at LP.

The title of all of my posts regarding the workout begin with Gap Strategy.
    If you are interested, you can find them in the Pick 5 Forum, page 29, and
    Systems Forum, page 31. The exact pages may be higher.

Basically, what I do is use the winning combinations to produce several data
    streams based on the number of spaces (gaps) between lottery numbers and
    other data. I then use these streams to build data sets from which lottery
    combinations are derived.

The workout is not a prediction system per se. There is no single function
    that can be used to generate combinations ready for play.

Following specific guidelines for data stream development, the user chooses
    which of the elements her or she will use to produce lottery numbers for play.

Simply put, the player chooses a number from a group of 3 numbers. In other
    words, you have a 1 in 3 chance of picking the right number. The number of choices
    depends on the game, which is usually 3  or 5.

Yes, lotteries are random. Predicting a random outcome is not possible. However,
    any lottery game fuctions within fixed parameters.

I've found that tracking random events can provide some insight as to what
    will happen next. In fact, my workout poses that very question. What might happen
    next. Occassionally, the answers the data streams provide are right on
    target.

An example of the workout is given in the Gap Strategy Texas Pick 3 post on page 31 of the Systems
    Forum.

However, I've added some additional means for selecting numbers in an effort
    to overcome a 'missed by one' situation.

If I had won all the pick 3 drawings where I missed winning by one number, I'd
    have pretty good bank to play with.

No, I haven't hit a jackpot. I've had 4 of 5 numbers ($150) in Mega Millions
    3 times. I'm getting closer. Who knows what might happen next!!

Some LP members have stated that my workout is too complex and difficult to use.
    I think they gave up too easily.
    Sure, any lottery workout requires time and effort. If it were easy, it probably
    wouldn't be worth anything.

A lot of workouts have been posted in Lp. Some require the adding or substraction
    of data, and other features that I find baffling. But, to each his own.

Be assured, Gap Strategy is easy and straightforward. If you can count and can follow instructions, you
    won't have any problem developing the data streams.

My New Years wish is that one or more Texas lottery players will decide to
    collaborate using Gap Strategy for the games they play.

There are only 12 gaps in pick-3 combos with three different digits and 9 gaps for doubles. If you predict the correct gap twice every 12 drawings, you could make a nice profit.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Broken Arrow Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #85721
      January 21, 2010
      159 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I just download Expert Lotto and it looks powerful yet I don't have a clue how to use it.  I still use Lotto Buster but I am always looking for something new to help me win.Smile

Home, home where I wanted to be.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
        Denver, Co
        United States
        Member #103046
        December 29, 2010
        546 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2011, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I just download Expert Lotto and it looks powerful yet I don't have a clue how to use it.  I still use Lotto Buster but I am always looking for something new to help me win.Smile

I downloaded version Expert Lotto 4 about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and last week I upgraded to their new 5.0, the full version.

I love it though it does take a while to understand it and learn it's functions. I spent a lot of time fooling around with it and reading their tutorials. Their highlight is in their 'Winning Numbers History' function, it took me a while to get it but now I use it for predicting. I used it a few nites ago and with it bought 10 lines in a Cash 5 and hit 1 x 4/5, 2 x 3/5, and 2 x 2/5, so I know the software does what you want it to do. I was really overwhelmed with it at first, but now I'm starting to understand how to get good use out of it.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Broken Arrow Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #85721
          January 21, 2010
          159 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your post ameriken.  I'll stay with it and learn it.  I have the free version at this time but will later this Spring pay the money to get the full version.  The 1 x 4/5 would be 4 out of 5 numbers right?  That's $500 here in Oklahoma.  Nice work!

Thumbs Up

Home, home where I wanted to be.

United States
            Member #105380
            January 30, 2011
            1 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

To date the best program is the one you develope yourself by taking pen to paper and tracking the numbers to your game of choice. Use what ever method strikes your fancy but keep notes every time you play or track the numbers. Stick to one game at a time,follow the trends and write it down every day. I have been involved with some of the most famous programs offered up for sale.Lottoman,The Winning Ticket and many others( BTW Lottoman and TWT had absolute no connection Scott  and Rich to this day have not met) Learn what you can but spend not one dinero beyond a paperback book,If you can read this you must have an internet connection which means you can learn what you what for no dinero spent. In the end winning comes down to the luck of the draw. Learn to use excel, that is the single best thing you can do to help yourself along the way to YOUR BIG WIN Smile   The best advice I have for you? Do it for fun! There ain't no profit to be had for 99.999% of all who play, TBS,You could still be the one in 300,000,000to get lucky, I know I plan to be the next one Bed

Higgy

picnic's avatar - Blinking eye.gif

Canada
              Member #102035
              December 13, 2010
              10 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2011, 7:11 am - IP Logged

QUOTE> You don't really have too do that with LotSoftPro cause it doesn't select anything automatically like MaxHitPro does the version I sent you

LotteryTechInc, I was wondering if you could PLEASE send me a copy of the lottery software program also ? It would be very much appreciated.

Also does anyone know of a lottery software program that will allow you to create a custom designed category of your own ?

This would be a category something like sums ... but a category which no lottery software program currently has.

Thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2011, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

What you need is lottery software that will uncover common trends in past drawings.  For example I've been looking at Ohio Classic Lotto for common distribution of numbers and common gap patterns between numbers in winning combinations. 

common distribution pattern:

09/08/10 - 14 23 30 38 41 46
                 04/19/08 - 13 24 30 38 42 45

This and other distributions patterns commonly occur and by simply finding new combinations with the most popular distribution patterns, you may have a  new winning combination for future drawings.

common gap patterns between numbers:

05/17/10 - 08 09 13 30 33 46 
                 06/24/09 - 02 03 07 24 27 40

By adding 6 or other fixed amounts to previous winning numbers, you may create new winning combination for future drawing.

I have just started accumulating this information but once I have accumulated it all about every drawing and found commonalities that occur all the time I may have the making of a strategy for picking winning combinations in future lottery drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
                  Member #102035
                  December 13, 2010
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2011, 5:39 am - IP Logged

quote <What you need is lottery software that will uncover common trends in past drawings>

So can you give me any examples of software programs that would do this ?

Thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19826 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2011, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

For now, I can't suggest any software without knowing what it is you think you need to know.  When you read all the LP posts, you find almost everyone have their own list of information they think they need to improve their playing skills.  The distribution patterns and gap patterns I referred to in my post are just two of the things on my list.  If you know what you expect from lottery software then you will know when you've found what you are looking for.

So far all the information I've gathered has been done using routines I've written myself and use of text editors since all my data files are in text formats.  When ever I had the time, I downloaded free version of software and tested them.  Some years back I bought a copy of Lotto Pro but soon after I was seeking information that even it couldn't provide so I've since started working on my own program.  I continue to play and make notes about the things I think would make future playing of the lotteries more profitable.  I'm sure someone is working on such a program and if such a program ever become commercially available, I'll be ready.

Evil Looking       

Canada
                      Member #102035
                      December 13, 2010
                      10 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I wish I knew how to program so I could write these things for myself ... but I don't know how to program :(

What I want to do is beside each set of winning numbers, simply create a new column, where I can put in my own info. I do not need the lottery program to manipulate the info in that column. But I would like to be able to sort the column alphabetically to show me which winning number sets had the same info in the column I created. It seems pretty simple really, but I have NOT been able to find one lottery program that will allow me to creat my own category. All the lottery programs I have seen, only give you certain catgories & do not allow for personal expansion possibilities :(

quote> distribution patterns and gap patterns I referred to in my post are just two of the things on my list. 

A program that I have seen advertised as considering gap (or delta) patterns is "Analysis Software" ... I would give you the url where to find it, but as a new person, I am not allowed to write urls, so you will have to do a google search.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19826 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2011, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I wish I knew how to program so I could write these things for myself ... but I don't know how to program :(

What I want to do is beside each set of winning numbers, simply create a new column, where I can put in my own info. I do not need the lottery program to manipulate the info in that column. But I would like to be able to sort the column alphabetically to show me which winning number sets had the same info in the column I created. It seems pretty simple really, but I have NOT been able to find one lottery program that will allow me to creat my own category. All the lottery programs I have seen, only give you certain catgories & do not allow for personal expansion possibilities :(

quote> distribution patterns and gap patterns I referred to in my post are just two of the things on my list. 

A program that I have seen advertised as considering gap (or delta) patterns is "Analysis Software" ... I would give you the url where to find it, but as a new person, I am not allowed to write urls, so you will have to do a google search.

With Windows 7, the program language GWBasic I learned some years ago can no longer be used even thought I use a Quick Basic compiler except that I'm still using Windows XP on my desktop computer so I will be in a similar situation when I buy my next desktop computer.  I found a free tutorial for Just Basic which is a short version of Liberty Basic which does work with Windows 7 and I'm trying to learn it so I can rewrite my programs in the future.  If you're really interested in learning to write your own programs then that is one source you might try.  If you can write out what you want using plain English then you probably can do it using some version of Basic.

Evil Looking       

Canada
                          Member #102035
                          December 13, 2010
                          10 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

quote> free tutorial for Just Basic

Thanks for the tip ... I picked it up & will give it a go :)

Meanwhile I googed the software name I mentioned to you & the right one did not come up immediately. So try searching for the added term "delta" which is what they call the gap difference. Version 2.1 was called "Analysis Lotto" but version 3 is called "Analysis Software". They talk about choosing a gap number out of 15 as opposed to choosing a number out of 49.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19826 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

quote> free tutorial for Just Basic

Thanks for the tip ... I picked it up & will give it a go :)

Meanwhile I googed the software name I mentioned to you & the right one did not come up immediately. So try searching for the added term "delta" which is what they call the gap difference. Version 2.1 was called "Analysis Lotto" but version 3 is called "Analysis Software". They talk about choosing a gap number out of 15 as opposed to choosing a number out of 49.

I've looked at that delta system some years ago and decided it was of little value to me, I use gap sequences to eliminate combination because gap sequences seldom repeat and I've never seen any patterns among them that would help me come up with a winning combination.   Fact is if any of that commercial software was good for predicting winning combinations some one would have won several jackpots by now using one of them.

Evil Looking