Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best software for predicting Lotto #s in the current market

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7325 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2011, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

STACK47

Yeah he added more systems later on my version was  from 2002/2003 and the filters  in MaxHitPro aren't like the ones you have in regular analysis software but yeah you can filter your combos I always  played 10 combos and sometimes 20 if I  had extra money.And that's exactly what I did continiously run the systems and  write down the  best ones that worked that's how I was able too hit.It sucked  for the Lottery games and yeah only boxed for Pick-4 so I only used it for Pick-3 so how  many  times were you able  too hit with it??

Playing 10 combos, I needed the system that hit straight about once every 25 drawings and never found one. Playing the box I found many that were productive but the overall profit was small. They were very slow at upgrading the history files when I went back to after a few months, I had do it manually.

I really liked the concept of scanning multiple systems but MaxHitPro was way too complicated. 100 systems would be enough.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7325 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Stack47:

Where I can find the upgraded version of MAXHITPRO which has 5000 different systems instead 1000?

Thanks.

Best regards,

LB

I believe MaxHitPro upgraded the program in 2004 or 2005.

If you're interested in complicated pick-3 and pick-4 software, download the free trial version of Lottery Director. They have every possible filter anybody can think of. The easiest to use positional software is right here on LP.

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2011, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Well in my experience once I spent the time learning everything it was pretty easy the hardest part was experimenting with what would  be the best  system choices  that was time consuming but once I DID I used them all the time and always hit  straight the times  that  I won.

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

STACK47

Lottery Director is so confusing  I stopped  using it thank goodness it was  only $35  and after  that is Expert Lotto

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2011, 7:23 am - IP Logged

LOTTOBURG

I believe the one I sent  you is the latest one version 9.0 (2006)

I see and Thanks again!!!

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
            N.C.
            United States
            Member #59229
            March 9, 2008
            327 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2011, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I've tried every software under the sun. Most of the software is trash and just a programmer trying to get paid, in my opinion. However, when I came across a program named, "LOTSOFT PRO," my pick 3 plays have changed dramatically. I am not, in any way, making any suggestions that you try or buy this software. But, I would give it a try if I were you. You can use it for so many days of trial use to see if its the software for you. There hasn't been a week that has gone by, that I win at pick less than 3 times a week. The most I've hit so far during one week using this software has been 9 times. You might say that I'm stretching the truth or I am trying to help in selling this software, but that is far from the truth. I am only sharing what I know to be true. The author of the program did have a special that ended on New Years Day, but you can email him to see if it will be extended. Just my penny's worth for your consideration.

Greetings fellow North Carolian!,Yep! I purchased the Lotsoftpro P3/P4 software on New Years day for half price!(He had a special sale on it) I plan to start playing with it on my next day off. Any advice/tips for success on using the software you can share kaizon? Thanks in advance!Cheers

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
              Member #55821
              October 21, 2007
              161 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I've tried every software under the sun. Most of the software is trash and just a programmer trying to get paid, in my opinion. However, when I came across a program named, "LOTSOFT PRO," my pick 3 plays have changed dramatically. I am not, in any way, making any suggestions that you try or buy this software. But, I would give it a try if I were you. You can use it for so many days of trial use to see if its the software for you. There hasn't been a week that has gone by, that I win at pick less than 3 times a week. The most I've hit so far during one week using this software has been 9 times. You might say that I'm stretching the truth or I am trying to help in selling this software, but that is far from the truth. I am only sharing what I know to be true. The author of the program did have a special that ended on New Years Day, but you can email him to see if it will be extended. Just my penny's worth for your consideration.

Hello Kaizon

I purchased Lotsoft Pro also, and having great results also with Cash 3.  Now it took me a while to learn the software, I admit Im a little slow, but some programs offer so much info you actually have weed out what works for you and what doesn't.  After about a month or almost 6 weeks ,  I think i got it.  My new years resolution was to play smarter then harder, and its working so far.   I have hit on Cash 3 as you have, once I get comfortable with my strategy I will play harder for a profit, if' that's possible.  But I just run accross a problem with the software and don't know if tis my pc or the program.  When i use the prediction on ga evening cash 3 Im getting an error message of'  "run'time error invalaid 94 or something like that".  Since Im' not a pc guru I closed the program and re open only to have it happen again.  It only occurs on the cash 3 evening (review prdeiction) feature, not on anything else yet. 

did not mean to lay my problem on you but I did want to chime in on the fact that if you study any program long enough and understand the features you can get a few hits.  Im excited about the fact that I understood (after a while) some of th features.  But I am running into a snag and did email Ricky.

HOpe your program continues to work for you so you can also  "Play smarter, then harder"

Live and Learn

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                N.C.
                United States
                Member #59229
                March 9, 2008
                327 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Hello Kaizon

I purchased Lotsoft Pro also, and having great results also with Cash 3.  Now it took me a while to learn the software, I admit Im a little slow, but some programs offer so much info you actually have weed out what works for you and what doesn't.  After about a month or almost 6 weeks ,  I think i got it.  My new years resolution was to play smarter then harder, and its working so far.   I have hit on Cash 3 as you have, once I get comfortable with my strategy I will play harder for a profit, if' that's possible.  But I just run accross a problem with the software and don't know if tis my pc or the program.  When i use the prediction on ga evening cash 3 Im getting an error message of'  "run'time error invalaid 94 or something like that".  Since Im' not a pc guru I closed the program and re open only to have it happen again.  It only occurs on the cash 3 evening (review prdeiction) feature, not on anything else yet. 

did not mean to lay my problem on you but I did want to chime in on the fact that if you study any program long enough and understand the features you can get a few hits.  Im excited about the fact that I understood (after a while) some of th features.  But I am running into a snag and did email Ricky.

HOpe your program continues to work for you so you can also  "Play smarter, then harder"

Live and Learn

"run'time error invalaid 94" I had the same issue, I contacted Ricky he told me that I must have the old version installed on my pc as well as the new. I uninstalled both programs and reinstalled the new version only. (Then, you need to email Ricky the new registration codes)If you have Vista you also need to remove the program from Vista's virtual folder as well as the program list for it to work.... Ricky is out of commission this week, so if you emailed him he wont be able to get back to you till this weekend. I have yet to try out the program due to work, but from what I hear it's the best!Big Smile

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11120 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2011, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howards software is one of the best out there. Her website also has a real nice new wheeling package.  I've had her software for years and it works.

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard,Lotto Hat,Lotto Whiz and  Advanced Lotto Tool are the best

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7325 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

STACK47

Lottery Director is so confusing  I stopped  using it thank goodness it was  only $35  and after  that is Expert Lotto

For pick-5 and lotto games, LD uses 8 systems with 16 numbers each and has a feature where you scan all the past results to see how the systems did. The filtering is used after you select the wheel so if you're using a abbreviated wheel you're taking a chance of losing the wheel's guarantee. A plus with LD is they do upgrade the game history files every Monday. Their Free Wheeling is an excellent tool too.

For using wheels, those right here on Lottery Post are most user friendly I've seen.

United States
                        Member #55821
                        October 21, 2007
                        161 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2011, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

"run'time error invalaid 94" I had the same issue, I contacted Ricky he told me that I must have the old version installed on my pc as well as the new. I uninstalled both programs and reinstalled the new version only. (Then, you need to email Ricky the new registration codes)If you have Vista you also need to remove the program from Vista's virtual folder as well as the program list for it to work.... Ricky is out of commission this week, so if you emailed him he wont be able to get back to you till this weekend. I have yet to try out the program due to work, but from what I hear it's the best!Big Smile

Thank you Scott311 for your response!Smile

I understand about work issues,  I probably could make a better profit with the program if I had more time to work with it , but hey, I'm not complaining; my job supports my goal to get rich quick lololo 

"Live and Learn"

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #64839
                          September 9, 2008
                          1133 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2011, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Steps I use to filter numbers using LotSoft Pro:

1. find the three (3) best performing digit series of numbers

2. look at your boxed pairs and any pair that matches the 3 best performing digits, write them down; skips should be at least 45 or more.

3. look at pairs straight and write down all straight pairs that match the 3 best performing digits, write them down. What you are looking for are pairs that have not gone beyond their average skip. You will not have that many pairs to write down when you combine with the boxed pairs.

4. review hot, cold, between digits; in the middle you will see a number grid which has, "times," and "ago, as headers. This is a strong filter to use when you are trying to narrow down your numbers to play.

5. review widths to see what widths you can eliminate in current game play.

6. review filter boxed patterns to see what you can eliminate in that window; don't go crazy by using filtering too much you might filter out the wrong numbers.

7. review LDR to see which one you can eliminate from the draw

8. review root sums to see which one you can eliminate from the draw

9. check out v-tracs patterns to see if a repeat v-trac might come back

10. review digits and their skips to see if a digit has been out for a long time

11. review last number drawn and check out how many times a return digit has come back to the draw

12. review mirrors to see if a mirror is due

13. review 6 digit series

14. review 5 digit series

15. after reviewing the filters, take the pairs that you wrote down and go the lottery posts deflate program and plug those pairs into the pairs filters; the numbers that you filter will go into the box numbers to deflate box; press the deflate button and those are they numbers that should be considered for play in the drawing. Keep in mind that filtering will ultimately be up to you and what you feel should be filtered. There is no exact science to to it, but do it a couple of times and you will eventually get the hang of it. I hope this tid-bit of information helps.

In my favorites, are several Topics and Forum posts that I've saved and have found to be very useful in using the LotSoft Pro program and understanding the mathematics of numbers. My favorites are not locked and can be viewed at any time. 

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

United States
                            Member #55821
                            October 21, 2007
                            161 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2011, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Steps I use to filter numbers using LotSoft Pro:

1. find the three (3) best performing digit series of numbers

2. look at your boxed pairs and any pair that matches the 3 best performing digits, write them down; skips should be at least 45 or more.

3. look at pairs straight and write down all straight pairs that match the 3 best performing digits, write them down. What you are looking for are pairs that have not gone beyond their average skip. You will not have that many pairs to write down when you combine with the boxed pairs.

4. review hot, cold, between digits; in the middle you will see a number grid which has, "times," and "ago, as headers. This is a strong filter to use when you are trying to narrow down your numbers to play.

5. review widths to see what widths you can eliminate in current game play.

6. review filter boxed patterns to see what you can eliminate in that window; don't go crazy by using filtering too much you might filter out the wrong numbers.

7. review LDR to see which one you can eliminate from the draw

8. review root sums to see which one you can eliminate from the draw

9. check out v-tracs patterns to see if a repeat v-trac might come back

10. review digits and their skips to see if a digit has been out for a long time

11. review last number drawn and check out how many times a return digit has come back to the draw

12. review mirrors to see if a mirror is due

13. review 6 digit series

14. review 5 digit series

15. after reviewing the filters, take the pairs that you wrote down and go the lottery posts deflate program and plug those pairs into the pairs filters; the numbers that you filter will go into the box numbers to deflate box; press the deflate button and those are they numbers that should be considered for play in the drawing. Keep in mind that filtering will ultimately be up to you and what you feel should be filtered. There is no exact science to to it, but do it a couple of times and you will eventually get the hang of it. I hope this tid-bit of information helps.

In my favorites, are several Topics and Forum posts that I've saved and have found to be very useful in using the LotSoft Pro program and understanding the mathematics of numbers. My favorites are not locked and can be viewed at any time. 

Hi Kaizon7

Thank you so much for sharing your methods.  I am familar with some of the process you use, but i focus more on what I has worked in my method, that is using the prv. draw numbers, and skip1, and cold.  Basil i try tonarrow down, th 10 numbers to five of the best and go from there.  I do like and will consider the pairs method, becuse as a back up I play the paris when I do have time to compelte a work out.  Onece or twice I hit both ways, a straight and the pair front and back ( yeah, I was surprised to)lol.

Thanks again, and I will check out your favaorites,  Anything that helps me improve my selection process Im on it.  For some reason this yearso far I'm doing pretty good.  As mentioned in an earlier post my new years resolution is to "play smarter then harder". the smarter part is working so far, and when I complete more testing I will play harder to win a bigger profit.   As I can see by your stepsin your current method, playing smarter takes time, but when it works, time well spent. 

Good luck to you and Thanks again for the time you put into teaching others.

"Live and Learn"

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                              NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              886 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2011, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Gail Howards software is one of the best out there. Her website also has a real nice new wheeling package.  I've had her software for years and it works.

No, I dont think so!

Her book is good since it is following the statistics well. But her software is trash in fact by my experiences by using it more than 5 years.