Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best software for predicting Lotto #s in the current market

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1405 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing lotteries for a long time.
I have bought several commercial lottery systems, but, none have produced
winning combinations on a regular basis.
Fact is, several of the systems have NEVER given me a winning combination.
I've even bought a couple of Steve Players expensive workouts. Shame on me!

So, after years of frustration, I decided to develope my own system
I call it 'Gap Strategy.'

Assuming there were/are many regular lottery players dealing with the same frustrations
I was having, I decided to post my thoughts and work here at LP.

The title of all of my posts regarding the workout begin with Gap Strategy.
If you are interested, you can find them in the Pick 5 Forum, page 29, and
Systems Forum, page 31. The exact pages may be higher.

Basically, what I do is use the winning combinations to produce several data
streams based on the number of spaces (gaps) between lottery numbers and
other data. I then use these streams to build data sets from which lottery
combinations are derived.

The workout is not a prediction system per se. There is no single function
that can be used to generate combinations ready for play.

Following specific guidelines for data stream development, the user chooses
which of the elements her or she will use to produce lottery numbers for play.

Simply put, the player chooses a number from a group of 3 numbers. In other
words, you have a 1 in 3 chance of picking the right number. The number of choices
depends on the game, which is usually 3  or 5.

Yes, lotteries are random. Predicting a random outcome is not possible. However,
any lottery game fuctions within fixed parameters.

I've found that tracking random events can provide some insight as to what
will happen next. In fact, my workout poses that very question. What might happen
next. Occassionally, the answers the data streams provide are right on
target.

An example of the workout is given in the Gap Strategy Texas Pick 3 post on page 31 of the Systems
Forum.

However, I've added some additional means for selecting numbers in an effort
to overcome a 'missed by one' situation.

If I had won all the pick 3 drawings where I missed winning by one number, I'd
have pretty good bank to play with.

No, I haven't hit a jackpot. I've had 4 of 5 numbers ($150) in Mega Millions
3 times. I'm getting closer. Who knows what might happen next!!

Some LP members have stated that my workout is too complex and difficult to use.
I think they gave up too easily.
Sure, any lottery workout requires time and effort. If it were easy, it probably
wouldn't be worth anything.

A lot of workouts have been posted in Lp. Some require the adding or substraction
of data, and other features that I find baffling. But, to each his own.

Be assured, Gap Strategy is easy and straightforward. If you can count and can follow instructions, you
won't have any problem developing the data streams.

My New Years wish is that one or more Texas lottery players will decide to
collaborate using Gap Strategy for the games they play.

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

BOBBY623

Yeah I agree I never  use lottery systems too actually play the numbers I only use them as tools for ideas,info etc..  too  create my own methods of play and in that they have done very well. I own a few Steve Player systems which I have used for  the daily games in  helping me create my own number selection strategies for use in lottery software. But your  on the right  track I believe the  BEST system is  too create YOUR  OWN system and that's what I do soon I'll be working on the Pick-5 using Gail Howards software and a few other programs  too  wheel  and filter my numbers.I recently bought some stuff from One Too Won that have given me GREAT ideas for selecting numbers in the Pick-5 and I mean GROUP not the exact 5 numbers like  10-16 numbers for wheeling.I'm gonna check out your Gap Strategy Gail Howards software covers that method in her program/books so maybe your approach  might  be different.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      887 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2011, 7:36 am - IP Logged

JACKPOTISMINE

"Expert Lotto"

Silly me I bought this program a year ago $60 the Pro edition I haven't used it cause it's  REALLY time-consuming trying  too learn all the aspects of it and how too use all the features I started but then gave up there's so much I think they should have streamlined it made it more user friendly.LotSoftPro is easier too use  and it has a lot of features even though it's a daily games software I have other lottery game software that's really good with a lot of features  but  there easy too learn  and use.

Hi, LotteryTechInc:

I agreed with your opinion:"Expert Lotto" is  REALLY time-consuming!!!

Also, do you think which one is much better between LotSoftPro and MAXHITPRO according to your experiences?

Best regards,

LB

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2011, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Well  these 2 programs are very different MaxHitPro actually "does" all the  work you don't  even have too select any numbers or filters but  it does have manual options(at least the version I had did) and basic settings like how many combos  you want,which system level you want the program too use and if you  want mixed,doubles or both.LotSoftPro requires 100% user interaction  meaning you have too select numbers and filters.MaxHitPro will run through  the 1,000 or so systems for however long you choose 30 min or an hour or more when I had  the program in 2002-03 it also gave you the option too select  your own numbers the  difficult part was testing the  many different system settings too  find one  that was good so I spent the time too  learn everything about the program.LotSoftPro would be easier cause it's your basic lottery analysis  program it  has charts for ananlyses of the  numbers  and  filters,wheeling engine for  your number  selections and  filters.MaxHitPro was harder cause it was a total different set up I had too learn very different from regular analysis software cause it combined proper  analysis with forecasting.As for  which is better it would depend on ease of use because I hit 3 times with both programs so I couldn't say one was better in that regard but based on use of the  program  I would  say LotSoftPro you really have too  experiment with MaxHitPro too  make sure your  using it  effectively and  properly test what works and what doesn't by examining all  the options and features.You don't really have too do that with LotSoftPro cause it doesn't select anything automatically like MaxHitPro does the version I sent you may or may not  have the  manual option where  you can choose your OWN numbers and systems for the program too  use  cause it's a more recent update I noticed he made changes  from the version I had.I acutally like the one I HAD but cannot find it anywhere mine was from 2002 or 2003 the latest version is from 2006 but aside from all of that it's a VERY good program your gonna have  too take  some time too  READ everything too  familiarise yourself with all of it's capabilities once your skilled with how too use it I'm  almost positive you should be able too get some winners.

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2011, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Oh I forgot too  mention that it seemed too  work best on the Pick-3 I did mess around with the Pick-4 but only got Boxed hits when testing so I decided too go with the Pick-3.

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2011, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Okay LB last update I just checked and  the Program STILL has the manual option too  enter  your  own numbers along with the automated where the program selects the numbers for you.When you start using the program always use the ADVANCED mode and if you choose too select your own numbers  go with Standard Systems if not then go with Power Systems.It also has a wheeling section (which seems too be new cause my version didn't have that) where you  can select  what kind of wheels  the program uses.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Well  these 2 programs are very different MaxHitPro actually "does" all the  work you don't  even have too select any numbers or filters but  it does have manual options(at least the version I had did) and basic settings like how many combos  you want,which system level you want the program too use and if you  want mixed,doubles or both.LotSoftPro requires 100% user interaction  meaning you have too select numbers and filters.MaxHitPro will run through  the 1,000 or so systems for however long you choose 30 min or an hour or more when I had  the program in 2002-03 it also gave you the option too select  your own numbers the  difficult part was testing the  many different system settings too  find one  that was good so I spent the time too  learn everything about the program.LotSoftPro would be easier cause it's your basic lottery analysis  program it  has charts for ananlyses of the  numbers  and  filters,wheeling engine for  your number  selections and  filters.MaxHitPro was harder cause it was a total different set up I had too learn very different from regular analysis software cause it combined proper  analysis with forecasting.As for  which is better it would depend on ease of use because I hit 3 times with both programs so I couldn't say one was better in that regard but based on use of the  program  I would  say LotSoftPro you really have too  experiment with MaxHitPro too  make sure your  using it  effectively and  properly test what works and what doesn't by examining all  the options and features.You don't really have too do that with LotSoftPro cause it doesn't select anything automatically like MaxHitPro does the version I sent you may or may not  have the  manual option where  you can choose your OWN numbers and systems for the program too  use  cause it's a more recent update I noticed he made changes  from the version I had.I acutally like the one I HAD but cannot find it anywhere mine was from 2002 or 2003 the latest version is from 2006 but aside from all of that it's a VERY good program your gonna have  too take  some time too  READ everything too  familiarise yourself with all of it's capabilities once your skilled with how too use it I'm  almost positive you should be able too get some winners.

The upgraded version of MaxHitPro had 5000 different systems and you could filter them by the number of combinations used by each system. For instance if you wanted to use the ten combinations, it would scan for the top 10 systems using ten combinations. What it didn't do give you the top 10 consistent systems over a period of time. To do that I would go back 20 drawings and re-enter the daily numbers one at a time and run the program and write down which systems showed for each drawing, hopefully finding one system that hit 3 or 4 times.

It worked pretty good for pick-3 and pick-4 boxes but none of the pick-5 or pick-6 showed any systems that consistently hit jackpots.

Bobby is on the right track by using spreads because that is the only way to create unique combinations. In pick-5 games there are only 4 spreads between number positions.

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2011, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

STACK47

Yeah he added more systems later on my version was  from 2002/2003 and the filters  in MaxHitPro aren't like the ones you have in regular analysis software but yeah you can filter your combos I always  played 10 combos and sometimes 20 if I  had extra money.And that's exactly what I did continiously run the systems and  write down the  best ones that worked that's how I was able too hit.It sucked  for the Lottery games and yeah only boxed for Pick-4 so I only used it for Pick-3 so how  many  times were you able  too hit with it??

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19901 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

It's times like this when MegaMillions has a $355M jackpot that you wish you had spent the time to learn if the software or system you are using is any good.  No matter what software or systems you are using if you don't understand how it works or the strategy it uses then you're just hoping to get lucky like a quick-pick player.  It take time to evaluate any system or strategy, even the easier ones and it's too late once the jackpot hits $355M and you have less than 24 hrs. to pick you combinations.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2011, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

True but I SERIOUSLY  doubt any software or system could successfully tackle Mega-Millions or PowerBall no matter how much time you spent learning it those 2 games are just too dang  hard!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19901 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2011, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

True but I SERIOUSLY  doubt any software or system could successfully tackle Mega-Millions or PowerBall no matter how much time you spent learning it those 2 games are just too dang  hard!!!!

Why would anyone buy software or a system if they SERIOUSLY doubted it could handle the games they play.  I assume players buy software and systems as part of a strategy for improving their odds of winning the games they play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        887 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2011, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Okay LB last update I just checked and  the Program STILL has the manual option too  enter  your  own numbers along with the automated where the program selects the numbers for you.When you start using the program always use the ADVANCED mode and if you choose too select your own numbers  go with Standard Systems if not then go with Power Systems.It also has a wheeling section (which seems too be new cause my version didn't have that) where you  can select  what kind of wheels  the program uses.

Hi, LotteryTechInc:

Thanks for your sincere and detail instructions!!!

I'm learning the Program now. Any question about it I will let you know!

Best regards

LB

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          887 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2011, 7:30 am - IP Logged

The upgraded version of MaxHitPro had 5000 different systems and you could filter them by the number of combinations used by each system. For instance if you wanted to use the ten combinations, it would scan for the top 10 systems using ten combinations. What it didn't do give you the top 10 consistent systems over a period of time. To do that I would go back 20 drawings and re-enter the daily numbers one at a time and run the program and write down which systems showed for each drawing, hopefully finding one system that hit 3 or 4 times.

It worked pretty good for pick-3 and pick-4 boxes but none of the pick-5 or pick-6 showed any systems that consistently hit jackpots.

Bobby is on the right track by using spreads because that is the only way to create unique combinations. In pick-5 games there are only 4 spreads between number positions.

Hi, Stack47:

Where I can find the upgraded version of MAXHITPRO which has 5000 different systems instead 1000?

Thanks.

Best regards,

LB

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

RJOH

Exactly and that's why I only use software for the Daily Games and plan on using  it for the Pick-5,Win 4 Life and the FL Mega-Money the rest are too dang hard

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2011, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

LOTTOBURG

I believe the one I sent  you is the latest one version 9.0 (2006)