Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The best software for predicting Lotto #s in the current market

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2011, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

DAILY GAMES SOFTWARE

Too anyone that's interested  here is my list of the best Daily Games software on the net P34Lotto,LotSoftPro,Power Pick-3/4,ProFilter 3  and PowerPlayer 3/4 and software that's not  sold anymore but  good if  you  can get your  hands on  it MaxHitPro,LightningBolt 99 and LottoMan

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2011, 2:27 am - IP Logged

id have to say the quick pick software in lotto terminals  is the best on $'s won basis.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2011, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Well MaxHitPro did automatically update the draws and the clikcing of the button was done after  you configured the settings which actually made the program work better I didn't decide how the  combinations were  assembled with the numbers  I chose the  program did that with the 1,000 systems it provided.I chose  whether I wanted straight,boxed,doubles or  all  of the  above then I selected  how many combos these are BASIC  settings then  like  I said  earlier after I tinkered around with the  SYSTEMS and finally found some that worked  good I used them  everytime I won.But I do understand what you mean download,install click run then ABRACADABRA your  winning numbers but  we all know NO software  can do that so this was as close too a prediction software as far as I was  concerned because other  software  I HAVE requires  the  user  too  not only  select there numbers but the filters as well MaxHitPro didn't  use any filters at all no sums,even/odd,low/high,line-width,root sums,no key numbers etc....It just ran your  6 numbers  through the  1,000 systems and  generated combinations based on your chosen amount 10,20,25 combos or whatever. I only decided  what numbers it  would use so I guess you could say it  was  a 50/50 interaction me for the numbers  and  the program for generating the combos based on the  settings of  mixed,doubles or both.But anyway it  was the  only program I had that was able too produce a hit like that now I've hit the daily numbers  with P34Lotto,Profilter 3 and LotsoftPro and those programs require 100% user input now  some analysis software does  have an AUTOMATED feature  where it just spits out combos for  you but  none  of them work  good.Now that you brought that up I forgot too mention that it did have an option where  the program would select the numbers as well as the systems your "click and run" prediction I tested it  and it  did produce winners but with way too many combinations it would choose 7-9 numbers and select a system based on past analysis  of winners but I found that by selecting 6 numbers  and experimenting with the systems til  I found the  best ones  myself worked  better because it gave me less combos too play.Anyway if you don't mind  me asking what do  you use too  play the numbers??

Hi,

i am the author of one of the programs you listed...
      I have spent "ages" writing automatic filters, analyses algorithms, ... none of them were very close to being "satisfying" let alone use it every day and actually make a winning in the end. I use progression (many thanks to cps10) to play my numbers, which comes from LASAS3. Patience and discipline. I don't expect a hit every single day, i only expect hits now and then, but when a numbers come in, there's a profit, no matter how small it is, it is a profit.

cheers
      Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:05 am - IP Logged

What is LASAS3??

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2011, 7:11 am - IP Logged

SAVAGEGOOSE

That's because the majority of people use  quick-picks so of course your  gonna have MORE winners your average player doesn't know lottery software and  strategies exist.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

SAVAGEGOOSE

That's because the majority of people use  quick-picks so of course your  gonna have MORE winners your average player doesn't know lottery software and  strategies exist.

I think SAVAGEGOOSE was saying in his experiences he had better results with quick picks than with lottery software.  In the past some members have actually compared the results of their software with results of combinations picked randomly and their software didn't give them an advantage.  Since most lottery software give different and random results for each user, it hard to prove they offer any advantage at all.  I think  lottery software can be a tool to help players make better decisions about the combinations they play which could give them an advantage.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #68002
              December 10, 2008
              477 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Well  the opposite happen with me I had horrible  results  with quick-picks  better  results with  software plus if your using the  program too  give you a random set of  numbers too  play of course it's  not gonna  work I only use  analysis software that's 100% user dependant meaning that it provides all the necessary data for the  the user too  analyse the  numbers and select  filters so if you don't win it's NOT the  programs fault but the  user cause his choices were wrong

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #64839
                September 9, 2008
                1133 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I've tried every software under the sun. Most of the software is trash and just a programmer trying to get paid, in my opinion. However, when I came across a program named, "LOTSOFT PRO," my pick 3 plays have changed dramatically. I am not, in any way, making any suggestions that you try or buy this software. But, I would give it a try if I were you. You can use it for so many days of trial use to see if its the software for you. There hasn't been a week that has gone by, that I win at pick less than 3 times a week. The most I've hit so far during one week using this software has been 9 times. You might say that I'm stretching the truth or I am trying to help in selling this software, but that is far from the truth. I am only sharing what I know to be true. The author of the program did have a special that ended on New Years Day, but you can email him to see if it will be extended. Just my penny's worth for your consideration.

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2011, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

I bought it some time ago  and I hit  the Pick-4 boxed with it

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #64839
                    September 9, 2008
                    1133 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2011, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I bought it some time ago  and I hit  the Pick-4 boxed with it

I have yet to get a workable strategy on pick-4, but I'm working on it. Congrats to you...!!!

-Maya Angelou-

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2011, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Right now I'm working  on hitting straight  in  the  Pick-4 the program is capable of  doing so  provided  you have  the corrrect numbers and  filters selected.The key is too wheel 6 numbers by  position and apply around 7 filters exclude double-doubles,trips and quads, select doesn't matter on consecutives, 4 low-high and 4 even-odd formats, 1 LDR and 1 Root sum,6 Front Pair Widths and  on the Pairs Chart located on the  right side of the  program at the bottom next  too the  WIDTHS filers  you would eliminate either Pair Doubles,Pair Consecutives or  Non-Consecutive Pairs.This  will generate  7-10 combos.I experimented with these  settings and this was the best way so far but before  I acutally put this into action I GOTTA  figure out  a good  way too select 1 LDR and 1 Root Sum.Other  settings  produced anywhere from 20-50 combos which I CAN'T risk losing at the moment   7-10 dollars is affordable if  I don't win  I CAN still  stay in the  game.

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #64839
                        September 9, 2008
                        1133 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Right now I'm working  on hitting straight  in  the  Pick-4 the program is capable of  doing so  provided  you have  the corrrect numbers and  filters selected.The key is too wheel 6 numbers by  position and apply around 7 filters exclude double-doubles,trips and quads, select doesn't matter on consecutives, 4 low-high and 4 even-odd formats, 1 LDR and 1 Root sum,6 Front Pair Widths and  on the Pairs Chart located on the  right side of the  program at the bottom next  too the  WIDTHS filers  you would eliminate either Pair Doubles,Pair Consecutives or  Non-Consecutive Pairs.This  will generate  7-10 combos.I experimented with these  settings and this was the best way so far but before  I acutally put this into action I GOTTA  figure out  a good  way too select 1 LDR and 1 Root Sum.Other  settings  produced anywhere from 20-50 combos which I CAN'T risk losing at the moment   7-10 dollars is affordable if  I don't win  I CAN still  stay in the  game.

I will experiment with your suggestion here. Sounds promising.

-Maya Angelou-

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #64839
                          September 9, 2008
                          1133 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

In the pick 3 program, I used the same method. I always use the boxed wheel, opposed to the straights wheel. After doing some filtering, I then go to the multi-state data to check on what pairs are due/overdue. I will also check the ALERT SYSTEM, to see what groups of numbers are due. Just last week on the day after Christmas, I played 558 boxed 1x and 3x combo and netted $1,660.00 off that play. The software is truly incredible, provided you use the tools associated with it. At one time I would announce my winnings to friends and I advised them of this software and they just said they didn't want to pay for anything. Well, I stopped announcing any wins to everybody. I just play and keep my mouth shut. I've tried to help various people, but they always say to me, "give me the winning number." Thats how most people are, just want the winning number without working towards a method to win progressively.

-Maya Angelou-

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

That sounds pretty good  there are so many ways too use this software I hit the Cash 3 mostly with P34Lotto and another program called Profilter 3 and I think I hit the  pick-3 with  LotSoftPro but can't  remember,I don't do  cash 3 anymore I'm totally focusing on play 4 now I've hit the  cash  3 like 10 times over  the  years that I been  playing so not really  fun anymore. If  you  never heard of ProFilter 3 I think you would like it especially since  it's FREE!!! it's  just as good as LotSoftPro in  my opinion.

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

What filters did you use??? and how many combos did you play?? I always played anywhere from 7- 10 when  I won