Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 110 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2011, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

PA really steps up again. Decided to play $60 today since I havent played in awhile. I got $11 back.  Now I remember why I stopped playing last week.

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
    Delco PA
    United States
    Member #80104
    September 16, 2009
    194 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2011, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

PA really steps up again. Decided to play $60 today since I havent played in awhile. I got $11 back.  Now I remember why I stopped playing last week.

lol, you're killing me with the sarcasm. and believe me when i say, i'm not laughing at you.  i have the same attitude as you, instants, pick3 pick4  they all blow right now but i keep hoping that it'll change soon,    really SOON like yesterday.Rant

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

The kicker is my mom spent $20 for my step dad(2-Phillies,1-Pure Gold). I stopped at the same place and got the same $20 worth and lost as well. The Philles had a 1 ticket gap, but Pure Gold was the next one. I am tempted to take my $11 back and get one, but the sandwich shop doesn't do good business and don't like cashing tickets there.

No offense taken with the laughter. I am a jokster, and was of course using sarcasm :)

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

The kicker is my mom spent $20 for my step dad(2-Phillies,1-Pure Gold). I stopped at the same place and got the same $20 worth and lost as well. The Philles had a 1 ticket gap, but Pure Gold was the next one. I am tempted to take my $11 back and get one, but the sandwich shop doesn't do good business and don't like cashing tickets there.

No offense taken with the laughter. I am a jokster, and was of course using sarcasm :)

I went to Wawa and spent $24 - Pure Gold #036 won $20, while 2 Electric 8s and 2 Hot $100,000s lost. #042 and #043 Hot $100,000 don't seem to do well. Also, #012 on the $5 tickets has lost a lot. Since the $4 was from yesterday, I essentially got my money back. Would you save it or spend some of the $20 if you were me?

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I went to Wawa and spent $24 - Pure Gold #036 won $20, while 2 Electric 8s and 2 Hot $100,000s lost. #042 and #043 Hot $100,000 don't seem to do well. Also, #012 on the $5 tickets has lost a lot. Since the $4 was from yesterday, I essentially got my money back. Would you save it or spend some of the $20 if you were me?

I would get another raffle ticket.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Good idea, omiller. Chasing winners doesn't seem to be a good thing, because most of the time the bigger win (if any) was before the losing streak.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I keep telling myself to do that, yet I keep buying.lol

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Well I got good news and bad.. I went back to the sandwich shop. I got 2 more Pure Gold's, Dice Doubler, Winner take All and Phillies

The Pure Gold lost. That is 4 in a row and the place closes at 8 :( They open again tomorrow at 9am, but I will be at work.. That sucks.. I am sure someone will buy one b4 4:30 when I can get back there.

Dice Doubler won $2

Winner Take All had the $$ @ $5.00 for a $10 total

Phillies (016) had the baseball bat @$10 for $100 total. The tickets earlier were 007/008 and then 010/011, so it was good a few sold.

I so wanted to take the Winner Take All back and if it wasn't for my niece being here, I would have scratched them earlier. Guess I can't complain, but this will bug me.lol Then again it could go another few tickets only to get $10 back.

Put me up $32 on the day.

Edit.. I worked in town for 10 years and know the shop owner really well. I actually called to ask if I could still come in for a ticket. he asked why and I told him, but he said no. I dont think he saw which one I played.lol

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Well I got good news and bad.. I went back to the sandwich shop. I got 2 more Pure Gold's, Dice Doubler, Winner take All and Phillies

The Pure Gold lost. That is 4 in a row and the place closes at 8 :( They open again tomorrow at 9am, but I will be at work.. That sucks.. I am sure someone will buy one b4 4:30 when I can get back there.

Dice Doubler won $2

Winner Take All had the $$ @ $5.00 for a $10 total

Phillies (016) had the baseball bat @$10 for $100 total. The tickets earlier were 007/008 and then 010/011, so it was good a few sold.

I so wanted to take the Winner Take All back and if it wasn't for my niece being here, I would have scratched them earlier. Guess I can't complain, but this will bug me.lol Then again it could go another few tickets only to get $10 back.

Put me up $32 on the day.

Edit.. I worked in town for 10 years and know the shop owner really well. I actually called to ask if I could still come in for a ticket. he asked why and I told him, but he said no. I dont think he saw which one I played.lol

Nice win on the Phillies ticket, omiller! That's kind of the last ticket I'd expect to give $100 (other than the 2 new $10 games of course.) I didn't buy anymore today, because second outings have been getting me more in the loss column.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Nice win on the Phillies ticket, omiller! That's kind of the last ticket I'd expect to give $100 (other than the 2 new $10 games of course.) I didn't buy anymore today, because second outings have been getting me more in the loss column.

Thanks Mine was an impulse. I kinda took a small nap and when I woke up, I just had this feeling to go get the next Pure Golds. I got the Phillies to see if it was the next ticket after mine. When I saw it wasn't, I only got one. I had that gut feeling about symbols and would have prefered that 24K one on Pure Gold. I think I will cash mine next to work and wait til I come home and try the sandwich shop and see if Pure Gold is next in line. If so, I will buy one and scratch it in my car in case I need to buy a 2nd. The losers have been 033-036.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mine was an impulse. I kinda took a small nap and when I woke up, I just had this feeling to go get the next Pure Golds. I got the Phillies to see if it was the next ticket after mine. When I saw it wasn't, I only got one. I had that gut feeling about symbols and would have prefered that 24K one on Pure Gold. I think I will cash mine next to work and wait til I come home and try the sandwich shop and see if Pure Gold is next in line. If so, I will buy one and scratch it in my car in case I need to buy a 2nd. The losers have been 033-036.

Hope you get a good Pure Gold. I must warn, though, that it can get in one of those streaks and end up with a small win. I've been burned a couple times lately chasing for that winner.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Hope you get a good Pure Gold. I must warn, though, that it can get in one of those streaks and end up with a small win. I've been burned a couple times lately chasing for that winner.

I figured I am already invested. Even if the next one or 2nd one is only $10 then I lost $10. I figured 4-6 in a row wouldnt be uncommon for a streak. I pass the place to and from work, so it isn't out of the way.  I can't believe I called the place to see if I could get in.lol I live in a small town and growing up worked the only grocery store for 10 years.That was 8 years ago and still see " the regulars" shoppers back then in the other grocery stores and will talk to them. Alot of them I got to know on first name basis.  I got to know everyone and shop owners well. When I stop at the sandwich place, I will talk to the guy. Figured it couldnt hurt to call and ask.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I figured I am already invested. Even if the next one or 2nd one is only $10 then I lost $10. I figured 4-6 in a row wouldnt be uncommon for a streak. I pass the place to and from work, so it isn't out of the way.  I can't believe I called the place to see if I could get in.lol I live in a small town and growing up worked the only grocery store for 10 years.That was 8 years ago and still see " the regulars" shoppers back then in the other grocery stores and will talk to them. Alot of them I got to know on first name basis.  I got to know everyone and shop owners well. When I stop at the sandwich place, I will talk to the guy. Figured it couldnt hurt to call and ask.

I wonder why he didn't let you in? Kind of disappointing, I think, since you know him. At least in going back tomorrow, you can consider it a new spending day. If you only buy 2 and lose or get $10, it's not like spending on 6 in a day and getting one win.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22944 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

New Instant Games Launch

Diamond Millionaire ($20), 0883 Mustang ($5), 0884 Mini Multiplier ($2), and
                            0885 Gold Class ($1) go on sale.
                            When
                            Tue Jun 28, 2011

Thank you Keystone!! I'm happy to see there is a new $20 coming! But what is it with them and their

diamond fixation?

I'm hoping all of these tickets will not need to be renamed...

Mustang to Bustang.

Gold Class to Cold Class.

Mini Multiplier to Mini Minimizer.

Diamond Millionaire to Diamond Double Sawbucks.

Only time will tell.

No Nod

I figure I'll be playing the $5 Mustang tickets - if they are giving a car (hopefully with a symbol!!) that might

be fun. I do hope it's not a 2nd chance drawing....I hate them.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Keystone!! I'm happy to see there is a new $20 coming! But what is it with them and their

diamond fixation?

I'm hoping all of these tickets will not need to be renamed...

Mustang to Bustang.

Gold Class to Cold Class.

Mini Multiplier to Mini Minimizer.

Diamond Millionaire to Diamond Double Sawbucks.

Only time will tell.

No Nod

I figure I'll be playing the $5 Mustang tickets - if they are giving a car (hopefully with a symbol!!) that might

be fun. I do hope it's not a 2nd chance drawing....I hate them.

Looks like you get the car:)  YOu can hit previous and next at the top to see the other tickets. You don't see a layout, but you see all the prize breakdowns

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol41/41-22/915.html

Page 110 of 907