Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 112 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

yeah the $100 was just a tease . Heck I spent it to get it. I think my new strategy will be to play at only 1 or 2 places and play the same ticket. I think jumping around and picking random tickets is too random.

I was thinking that. When I bought mostly Big Winner Spectacular and Cash Fever, I did better. Now Cash Fever is over and BWS isn't what it once was - but it's something to try. Maybe choose one $20 game, 1 $10, 1 $5, and 1 $2.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I think I will live and die by 20X, the new $5 one and 1 or two of the new $20 one.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22939 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2011, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking that. When I bought mostly Big Winner Spectacular and Cash Fever, I did better. Now Cash Fever is over and BWS isn't what it once was - but it's something to try. Maybe choose one $20 game, 1 $10, 1 $5, and 1 $2.

I agree Matt. The BWS and Cash Fever aren't too good lately. In fact tonight, I got BWS #051 and

had 2 matches for $5 each..I thought baloney and tried a Slots ticket #013..that was an odd ticket, it

won 7 times but get this...5 wins for $6 and 2 wins for $5...$40 total.

2 Cash Extravaganzas #'s 027, 028....won $0.00 I'm thinking now, I should have bought the last one.

2 Monopoly tickets #'s 002 won $0.00 and #003 won $5.00

20x the Money ticket #020 won $0.00

I've been skipping over the Cash Fever but the remaining $20 tickets aren't too much higher up on the

preference scale. I think the one I go for the most is the Cash Extravaganza.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

The lottery headquarters MUST have sent a bunch of winning books out to my area, SW Florida near the Gulf. Maybe they shoot a bunch out based on demographics, because I have not heard of anyone else, except my bud who put me on to FMC and was winning as many as I did. It was hot !! Like I said, the flurry lasted about 3 weeks and back to ho hum scratching. You could buy tickets from almost any place in town and hit four or five $500's a in random buy of 50 tickets. I hit I think about 5 or 6 STARS - each had a mix of  $3O's or $20's and $50's to make $500. I liked the 10X - one was 10X $100! The other 6 or 7 10 X were a mix of 10X $50 - 10X $40.  10X $10. But so many! The $500 wins were mixed too - like 5 $100's - but most were straight $500 under one number. In one buy of 20 tickets I hit $500 three times !! This was a weird happening and as I mentioned, last week and today it stopped. Even though I bought a couple hundred tickets last week and today. Not ONE $500 or Star or 10X.

I wrote the lottery and asked if there was a reason for this. Getting more people hooked to buy ? Heck if I know. I just wished I had bought more when the numbers were flying.

The first star I got was scratched to only show the star. I didn't know what the win amounts would be and first thought was I hit the big one. I sat back, held my breath and scratched each number slowly - $500.

Best OF Luck to ALL !

man thats one of the craziest streaks ive ever heard about congrats !! I bet it was a lot of fun. i know one of the regular around here bought about 10 grand worth of tickets the last month and did not win over $200 ..... he is riding from a big gold rush win and a couple of $10k wins. so whenever he is losing i know there is nothing but duds out at the moment april was the best month in my area everyone was hitting.

what games u gonna keep playing ? I think FMC and $200 MS are due soon for a hit.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22939 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2011, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Having rotten luck also. My $10 lost. Tomorrow is the last day I try for a while; maybe I'll try 20 $2s just to avoid these strikeouts.

I think the $2 Electric 8's and the Whole Lotta $100s are good tickets Matt. Sometimes I think that if I

bought 20 of either of those, I would have made out better than buying 2 - $20 tickets. The 'ELECTRIC'

on the Electric 8's is now commonly paying $2 per line...but still that amounts to $20 and in a string like

that you might find a few $2 wins too which provides a little triumph rather than the defeat most of the

bigger ones give.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I think the $2 Electric 8's and the Whole Lotta $100s are good tickets Matt. Sometimes I think that if I

bought 20 of either of those, I would have made out better than buying 2 - $20 tickets. The 'ELECTRIC'

on the Electric 8's is now commonly paying $2 per line...but still that amounts to $20 and in a string like

that you might find a few $2 wins too which provides a little triumph rather than the defeat most of the

bigger ones give.

Well, Whole Lotta Hundreds stopped giviing $100 after my second one. It took you a while to find one. So I wonder if there really are that many hundreds. The Electric 8s are the worst ticket for bad zones - though I suppose you could do well if you get in one of those good spots. I'll see today because I'm buying a lot of $2s. Good luck today!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22939 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2011, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Well, Whole Lotta Hundreds stopped giviing $100 after my second one. It took you a while to find one. So I wonder if there really are that many hundreds. The Electric 8s are the worst ticket for bad zones - though I suppose you could do well if you get in one of those good spots. I'll see today because I'm buying a lot of $2s. Good luck today!

Do you normally buy them one at a time or a few (5 - 10)? I remember when I found that first $100, I was

thrilled to finally get one. There have been a few more since then - a lot of FREE tickets and $2 tickets

along the way too but I have to say in lots, they don't do too bad.

The 7UP's remain rotten...they always were for me. I got a green 7 yesterday #126 and it gave $7 total.

Wasted glee...the rest of the tickets in a string were losers..#'s 121 - 130.

I'd imagine all areas should be picking up somewhat...PA lottery can't be that stupid to continue to give

us trash releases and expect us all to keep on scratching. I'm anxious once again for the new ones...but

have a sinking feeling they'll be like the old ones.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

man thats one of the craziest streaks ive ever heard about congrats !! I bet it was a lot of fun. i know one of the regular around here bought about 10 grand worth of tickets the last month and did not win over $200 ..... he is riding from a big gold rush win and a couple of $10k wins. so whenever he is losing i know there is nothing but duds out at the moment april was the best month in my area everyone was hitting.

what games u gonna keep playing ? I think FMC and $200 MS are due soon for a hit.

My biggest win on $200MS was $5K - bought last year around October ? Stayed away from $200MS until the start of this March. I only buy batches of 20 tickets from 4 or 5 places in town. I started hitting a few $500's and got a $1K win. Thought they were hot again for some reason. That died down fast. Tried buying same amounts the past few weeks and would get 10 -15 duds in a row ! Never hit over $20. I quit MS for now. I see there are several jack pots available. This game is pretty old. It would be great to see the powers in charge - to put out some winning books before they close the game out.

Will wait a few weeks and give FMS another go. It's been a while since someone hit the big one. I think when FMC first came out there were a couple of jackpot winners right off the start.

Best of Luck to All !

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Do you normally buy them one at a time or a few (5 - 10)? I remember when I found that first $100, I was

thrilled to finally get one. There have been a few more since then - a lot of FREE tickets and $2 tickets

along the way too but I have to say in lots, they don't do too bad.

The 7UP's remain rotten...they always were for me. I got a green 7 yesterday #126 and it gave $7 total.

Wasted glee...the rest of the tickets in a string were losers..#'s 121 - 130.

I'd imagine all areas should be picking up somewhat...PA lottery can't be that stupid to continue to give

us trash releases and expect us all to keep on scratching. I'm anxious once again for the new ones...but

have a sinking feeling they'll be like the old ones.

Usually buy 5+ of Whole Lotta Hundreds, though sometimes one or two. I wish all areas were picking up, but I haven't seen it. Even the winners I've seen cashed in have been small (as I said, at Wawa you can actually see cashed in winners in the trash.) Still hoping things turn around, but it seems PA is still hit and miss from the posts here.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22939 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Where did you find the information on the new tickets for PA? I didn't see them on the website and I think

someone here remarked on the odds of the new $20 ticket.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2011, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Where did you find the information on the new tickets for PA? I didn't see them on the website and I think

someone here remarked on the odds of the new $20 ticket.

I don't see the $2 one but here are the links to the $1/$5/$20 game

$20

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol41/41-22/913.html

$1

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol41/41-22/914.html

$5

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol41/41-22/915.html

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

My biggest win on $200MS was $5K - bought last year around October ? Stayed away from $200MS until the start of this March. I only buy batches of 20 tickets from 4 or 5 places in town. I started hitting a few $500's and got a $1K win. Thought they were hot again for some reason. That died down fast. Tried buying same amounts the past few weeks and would get 10 -15 duds in a row ! Never hit over $20. I quit MS for now. I see there are several jack pots available. This game is pretty old. It would be great to see the powers in charge - to put out some winning books before they close the game out.

Will wait a few weeks and give FMS another go. It's been a while since someone hit the big one. I think when FMC first came out there were a couple of jackpot winners right off the start.

Best of Luck to All !

yeah i got 15 straight losers 3 times on $200 MS... bad ticket overall some rolls i buy did not even have $100 winners...... I remember when Cash Bonanza and LFL $10 were on fire i would hit $100 2-3 times a day on those alone. I dont play either anymore cause only 1 jackpot left.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Another bad ticket day. They didnt have 20X, so I just played tickets I felt good about. Down $50 and no winners to speak of. I know I quit yesterday, this time for sure until the new ones are out.

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

yeah i got 15 straight losers 3 times on $200 MS... bad ticket overall some rolls i buy did not even have $100 winners...... I remember when Cash Bonanza and LFL $10 were on fire i would hit $100 2-3 times a day on those alone. I dont play either anymore cause only 1 jackpot left.

I've often thought why doesn't the lottery have a scratch off ticket  ($5, $10 and $20 dollar tickets) where every ticket is a winner ? Prize could be as low as $1.00 - varying to other amounts. No one likes to see a zero win. Thought it might perk up more sales - still keep the big winning amounts available. They spend money on dumb TV commercials and other nonsense so why not pass a good deal on to the scratch off tickets buyers ?

Good Luck to ALL !!

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22939 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't see the $2 one but here are the links to the $1/$5/$20 game

$20

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol41/41-22/913.html

$1

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol41/41-22/914.html

$5

http://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol41/41-22/915.html

Thank you omiller!

Page 112 of 907