Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13688 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by dkwillis2000.

Page 111 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1872 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2011, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Odds for $20 on the new $20 look like Cash Extravaganza. Was hoping for better than that.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2011, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Odds for $20 on the new $20 look like Cash Extravaganza. Was hoping for better than that.

Odds never get better, remember that ;)

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1872 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Odds never get better, remember that ;)

LOL. I'm just hoping 1 in 3.3+ isn't the new norm for odds on $20 tickets here.

I only have $10 for today. Low on money until tomorrow. Maybe will get a $5 ticket, $3 ticket, and $2 ticket.

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1109 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2011, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Went to buy some milk from the convenience store and decided to get a quick BDB and Lucky for Life for $40 total ( the guy sells after hours ). Lost on both. Down $440 on the day

Hey James - thought I would quit scratchers all together when a bud (4 weeks ago) told me to hit on the FMC. He was winning on every 3 or 4 tickets. So I got out some money and went nuts buying 30 to 50 a day for the past few weeks I was winning $500 , $200, $100 many many times- some had the Star Symbol Win all  or 10X - two or three times a day ! Biggest was $1K on the 10X. I could not believe the prizes were so many and so high. Never experienced this with any scratch offs before - except maybe when Gold Rush first came out. I'd hit the Gold Bar or $500 frequently but the highest win I ever had on GR was $1,000.  I don't buy rolls - never did good because my experience sez so. I'll buy 5 or 10 here and there - usually Publix, Sweetbay and a few mom and pop places.  This week and last week the well RAN DRY. Out of maybe 100 - 200 tickets I have NOT hit a $500 - a Star or the 10X. It's back to $20, $30 or an occasional $50. MAYBE a $100.  I stopped buying as of today and don't want to lose my way "ahead" money. I was wondering if the Lottery headquarters sent out books with high winning numbers to get sales going as some kind of secret promotion ?? Any thoughts on this ?

Best Of Luck to ALL !

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #77815
          August 1, 2009
          3460 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2011, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Won $100 on the $2 Monopoly ticket #098.

Guess Who's Back?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23230 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

The lastest trend for Cash Extravaganza's seems to be $200 winners. In the last 2 days, I found 2 of them.

One at my favorite store and one at another gas station. One had a 5x symbol and I expected the usual

$20 under it but was surprised to see $40 under it...ticket #025. The other was a winner with 2 matching

spots for $100...ticket #003

I found a Steelers ticket #059...it had both symbols on it!..the goal and touchdown and $10 under each..

$100 total. One symbol multiplies the prize by 3 and the other by 7.

A MegaMultiplier ticket #028 won on one spot with a $50 and a 2x multiplier bonus...$100.

What this post serves to demonstrate is that I think the $100 days are back again...or at least have

cycled back into play after an absence of who in the world knows what reason. It's about time after a couple

cheesy weeks of $20's and max $50's.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23230 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2011, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Won $100 on the $2 Monopoly ticket #098.

WTG Win!!

PartyParty

United States
                United States
                Member #60097
                April 5, 2008
                3974 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2011, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

The lastest trend for Cash Extravaganza's seems to be $200 winners. In the last 2 days, I found 2 of them.

One at my favorite store and one at another gas station. One had a 5x symbol and I expected the usual

$20 under it but was surprised to see $40 under it...ticket #025. The other was a winner with 2 matching

spots for $100...ticket #003

I found a Steelers ticket #059...it had both symbols on it!..the goal and touchdown and $10 under each..

$100 total. One symbol multiplies the prize by 3 and the other by 7.

A MegaMultiplier ticket #028 won on one spot with a $50 and a 2x multiplier bonus...$100.

What this post serves to demonstrate is that I think the $100 days are back again...or at least have

cycled back into play after an absence of who in the world knows what reason. It's about time after a couple

cheesy weeks of $20's and max $50's.

DR65, excellent set of wins!  That is awesome when there are special symbols for the bigger prizes...............like the goal and the touchdown on the same ticket.  I would also like to see them have more 10,000 dollar prizes up to 1 million won with the symbols.

Excellent post dr65 and hope you find the big one!Party

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1503 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Well I went back to the store today to get the 5th Pure Gold. I got talking to the owner and lost focus. The ticket was 038. I lost on 038/039/040. I only had $20's(after my initial $10), so I had to get 2 at a time. 041 had goldbar. I didnt scratch the prize and left. On my way home I realized 037 should have been next in line. Had I remembered i would have stopped at 1. Well 041 had $10 in the bonus and another $10 hit for $20.  042 lost. I could have been down only $10 or $20 if I had 10's, but I am down $30 for going back. yeah well.. Hope 037 was a normal hit for someone. Guess thats what I get for chasing winners vs piece of mind. One of these days I will realize streaks generally end in 1X or 2X face value.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1872 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Well I went back to the store today to get the 5th Pure Gold. I got talking to the owner and lost focus. The ticket was 038. I lost on 038/039/040. I only had $20's(after my initial $10), so I had to get 2 at a time. 041 had goldbar. I didnt scratch the prize and left. On my way home I realized 037 should have been next in line. Had I remembered i would have stopped at 1. Well 041 had $10 in the bonus and another $10 hit for $20.  042 lost. I could have been down only $10 or $20 if I had 10's, but I am down $30 for going back. yeah well.. Hope 037 was a normal hit for someone. Guess thats what I get for chasing winners vs piece of mind. One of these days I will realize streaks generally end in 1X or 2X face value.

Sorry to hear that. That's great that dr65's stores have gotten hot again. Very nice wins threre, dr! But I wonder if this is really a trend or isolated. Because my hundreds haven't increased, and though I don't buy as many tickets as dr65, I've gotten a decent amount.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1503 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2011, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

took my $20 to Sheetz. Planned to get a $20, but only had Platinum Payout. Saw Big Winner Spectacular(091). Got one of them and a Pure Gold(008). They both lost. That was it for me this week.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey James - thought I would quit scratchers all together when a bud (4 weeks ago) told me to hit on the FMC. He was winning on every 3 or 4 tickets. So I got out some money and went nuts buying 30 to 50 a day for the past few weeks I was winning $500 , $200, $100 many many times- some had the Star Symbol Win all  or 10X - two or three times a day ! Biggest was $1K on the 10X. I could not believe the prizes were so many and so high. Never experienced this with any scratch offs before - except maybe when Gold Rush first came out. I'd hit the Gold Bar or $500 frequently but the highest win I ever had on GR was $1,000.  I don't buy rolls - never did good because my experience sez so. I'll buy 5 or 10 here and there - usually Publix, Sweetbay and a few mom and pop places.  This week and last week the well RAN DRY. Out of maybe 100 - 200 tickets I have NOT hit a $500 - a Star or the 10X. It's back to $20, $30 or an occasional $50. MAYBE a $100.  I stopped buying as of today and don't want to lose my way "ahead" money. I was wondering if the Lottery headquarters sent out books with high winning numbers to get sales going as some kind of secret promotion ?? Any thoughts on this ?

Best Of Luck to ALL !

wow you hit the "STAR" on FMC ??? Ive played over 500 tickets and never found one or heard any one find one. What was the prize and how many times you got it ??

I think your right sometimes they put out hot rolls, kind of like what I experienced  in april in west palm everything was hitting....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1109 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2011, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

wow you hit the "STAR" on FMC ??? Ive played over 500 tickets and never found one or heard any one find one. What was the prize and how many times you got it ??

I think your right sometimes they put out hot rolls, kind of like what I experienced  in april in west palm everything was hitting....

The lottery headquarters MUST have sent a bunch of winning books out to my area, SW Florida near the Gulf. Maybe they shoot a bunch out based on demographics, because I have not heard of anyone else, except my bud who put me on to FMC and was winning as many as I did. It was hot !! Like I said, the flurry lasted about 3 weeks and back to ho hum scratching. You could buy tickets from almost any place in town and hit four or five $500's a in random buy of 50 tickets. I hit I think about 5 or 6 STARS - each had a mix of  $3O's or $20's and $50's to make $500. I liked the 10X - one was 10X $100! The other 6 or 7 10 X were a mix of 10X $50 - 10X $40.  10X $10. But so many! The $500 wins were mixed too - like 5 $100's - but most were straight $500 under one number. In one buy of 20 tickets I hit $500 three times !! This was a weird happening and as I mentioned, last week and today it stopped. Even though I bought a couple hundred tickets last week and today. Not ONE $500 or Star or 10X.

I wrote the lottery and asked if there was a reason for this. Getting more people hooked to buy ? Heck if I know. I just wished I had bought more when the numbers were flying.

The first star I got was scratched to only show the star. I didn't know what the win amounts would be and first thought was I hit the big one. I sat back, held my breath and scratched each number slowly - $500.

Best OF Luck to ALL !

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1872 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

took my $20 to Sheetz. Planned to get a $20, but only had Platinum Payout. Saw Big Winner Spectacular(091). Got one of them and a Pure Gold(008). They both lost. That was it for me this week.

Having rotten luck also. My $10 lost. Tomorrow is the last day I try for a while; maybe I'll try 20 $2s just to avoid these strikeouts.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1503 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Having rotten luck also. My $10 lost. Tomorrow is the last day I try for a while; maybe I'll try 20 $2s just to avoid these strikeouts.

yeah the $100 was just a tease . Heck I spent it to get it. I think my new strategy will be to play at only 1 or 2 places and play the same ticket. I think jumping around and picking random tickets is too random.

Page 111 of 913