Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 703 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Philly-Girl's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #84786
January 3, 2010
520 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2014, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Here's one of the Frenzy's ($10) I said I wouldn't be playing...they got me again..I played them all lol

Here's a good one but remember, this is shortly after release and they pack the front runners with winners,

I don't expect to find an interesting one like this too soon again.

Chris$, here it is...I mentioned it on the PA thread Big Smile

Congrats! Nice win dr65 no luck for me yet hopefully soon but hoping since not much luck with the scratch tickets maybe my big 4 will come soon been playing 2790 and I see a lot of people posting that number lately.  well keep on scratch in. lol. maybe you'll get another good one. Good Luck!

Texas
    United States
    Member #154148
    April 5, 2014
    91 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Nice find dr65.   I haven't played in a while.  Played some this weekend and will show some of my winnings.

$500 win on $500 Million Frenzy ($20).  One and done.

$500 win on 7.5 Million Fortune ($50).  One and done.

$50 win on Triple Winning 777 ($2).  Two and done.

$100 win on 7.5 Million Fortune ($50).  From another roll.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22926 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey phillygirl, thank you and I hope that p4 comes in real soon, I'm waiting on 1741 but no dice...I'll take a

2319, 4081, 8136 in the meantime any day.

jaxlee - hey, hey great wins on the tickets!! I love the symbols..you got a triple 7 too...we have a $10 ticket

I got a 777 and won a doggone $100 on it.....I was hoping it was a real good one but the use of symbols here

in PA is run of the mill most times, no special dollar amount attached ESPECIALLY when they've been out awhile.

But heck, I'll keep scratching and keep collecting, no complaining (not much anyway) here.

OH Chris$ I believe got a good one on a triple 7, I think he hit $500 on it...super for a $10 ticket!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6929 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2014, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey phillygirl, thank you and I hope that p4 comes in real soon, I'm waiting on 1741 but no dice...I'll take a

2319, 4081, 8136 in the meantime any day.

jaxlee - hey, hey great wins on the tickets!! I love the symbols..you got a triple 7 too...we have a $10 ticket

I got a 777 and won a doggone $100 on it.....I was hoping it was a real good one but the use of symbols here

in PA is run of the mill most times, no special dollar amount attached ESPECIALLY when they've been out awhile.

But heck, I'll keep scratching and keep collecting, no complaining (not much anyway) here.

OH Chris$ I believe got a good one on a triple 7, I think he hit $500 on it...super for a $10 ticket!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Yeah it was $500 with the 777 symbol. That was a nice find all $20 &$40 prizes. 

I want 777 today for the pick 3 in pa that would be sweet!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Mass
          United States
          Member #68073
          December 12, 2008
          217 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2014, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Here's one of the Frenzy's ($10) I said I wouldn't be playing...they got me again..I played them all lol

Here's a good one but remember, this is shortly after release and they pack the front runners with winners,

Excellent find dr65!  Congrats!

Mass
            United States
            Member #68073
            December 12, 2008
            217 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2014, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Excellent find dr65!  Congrats!

I have seen his videos and he obviously buys lots of tickets but what gets me is his total lack of emotion. He pre-scans his tickets so he knows if he has a good winner before shooting the videos. Not my idea of fun and I need to have fun, win or lose.

Houston, TX
              United States
              Member #145644
              August 10, 2013
              121 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Spincognito .........I couldn't have said it better myself about that guy and his videos. I noticed that most ( all of the big ones def) of the tickets he is scratching off have been pre scanned, lack of emotion was also a giveaway that he knows that he has a good winner. Good wins but if he is scanning all his ticket, he must go through ton of them. Almost impossible to consistently hit big winners like he does.

Jax.........very nice winners man! Those $50 tickets have been good to you. Also that is a very unexpected single number win on the frenzy for $500, single number always mean $20 for me on that ticket.

gl all

Houston, TX
                United States
                Member #145644
                August 10, 2013
                121 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2014, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Very nice win! Beautiful symbol to see.

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2014, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I have seen his videos and he obviously buys lots of tickets but what gets me is his total lack of emotion. He pre-scans his tickets so he knows if he has a good winner before shooting the videos. Not my idea of fun and I need to have fun, win or lose.

Yeah I'm thinking he has a big budget for scratch offs. I honestly don't think he's hitting a ton of profits. Perhaps small profits because he spends so much. 

I wouldn't pre-scan my tickets either. Thats how you know you are really addicted to this stuff. I only play for the fun of winning whether its $50, $100 or even $500+. 

I see someone at this grocery store I go to all the time, and this guy usually buys about 2-5 books of the $30 $10 Million Cash Spectactular here in GA. I ask the clerks how much is this guy winning, and they tell me the highest he usually gets on one ticket is $100 or $200. Then he will throw the tickets away. You can enter those in for 2nd chance. Why would you throw them away!?!?! Why would you even play that many tickets?!!?! I don't get it at all.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2014, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Wow..way to go dr65..and Chris..Great wins...Keep up the good work..

Am I The only one who hasn't won $1000 in PA on this thread....??

Gotta break that spell..lol...

I'll let you all know if it ever happens..

Good Luck everyone..

I am not sure of everyone else's totals, but I have 1 in the 19 years I been playing.  I don't play 1 here or 1 there, so I can only imagine what I spent to get it. Tickets from $101-$999 in value, I might have had no more than 10 total. I know people in other states were getting that total per month. I love the " what if", but man they keep putting out the losers when/where I play. Glad to see some people winning.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #138700
                      February 3, 2013
                      374 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Nice win dr65 no luck for me yet hopefully soon but hoping since not much luck with the scratch tickets maybe my big 4 will come soon been playing 2790 and I see a lot of people posting that number lately.  well keep on scratch in. lol. maybe you'll get another good one. Good Luck!

nice i hit mine with the 1000 burst ....would love to get the frenzy next ...... someone hit 100,000 this weekend on 5st street  ( $ 20 money money millionaire)

Olney, MD
                        United States
                        Member #121536
                        January 11, 2012
                        450 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2014, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't too lucky today.  I am going to take a break for a while, I am sick of the tickets consistently not reflecting the odds.

1 $3 Hearts are Wild Tripler- won $3

1 $3 Money Vault- lost

2 $3 Hearts are Wild Tripler- won $5

4 $20 Hit the Jackpot- won $30 on 4th

5 $5 5X Cash Club- won $5 on 5th

4 $10 Get Richer- won $50 on 4th

4 $5 Deluxe Cash Crossword- won $5 on 4th

1 $10 Sapphire 7's- lost

Pittsburgh
                          United States
                          Member #130933
                          July 28, 2012
                          249 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2014, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Sitting outside on the porch scratching my tickets . 

$500 winner on Bingo Star!!!!! Ticket #003

card 6 4 corners and card 7 line with 5x star !!!!!!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                            NY
                            United States
                            Member #121961
                            January 21, 2012
                            3157 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Great find Dr65. You found a rare bird.     Nice hit jax.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #138700
                              February 3, 2013
                              374 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2014, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

got me a $3 gold mine today which i never have any luck on to my surprises had 6 lines @ 5 a piece for a cool $30 ... not much but i'll take it..........only bought 2 scratch offs all day the other was a $ 3 bingo = loser

Page 703 of 907