Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 699 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, TX
United States
Member #145644
August 10, 2013
121 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2014, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey Player#2, $500,000,000 Extreme Cash Blast just had a JP winner (2.5 Million) after 14 months later at a deserted store that is out in the middle of nowhere!  Glad I stopped buying that game, you know they aren't going to put it out in my city.  Took a look at the Google map and I bet that store don't even sell 1 roll in 3 months.  Unbelievable how that store ended up with that ticket, not random.

Hey Jax, at least we can say that its about time that another grand prize was claimed on that tickets. It's crazy that last jackpot winner was more then a year ago. At this pace this game will go on for another 7 years hahaha. I still buy these tickets and actually have had very good luck on them, unlike on the $20 frenzy's. I looked up the address from where the ticket was sold and although it came from College Station it does look like its a lil store on some farm road and not a popular store right in middle of the city. However i do want to say...... Texas is so big that there are countless store that are located in the middle of nowhere, at least i know where college station is, and although its not located near a big city it still has lots of ppl who live there so its not some small city/town with population of 1000. Many winners i see get claimed and i have never heard of these cities.

Houston, TX
    United States
    Member #145644
    August 10, 2013
    121 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2014, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jax, at least we can say that its about time that another grand prize was claimed on that tickets. It's crazy that last jackpot winner was more then a year ago. At this pace this game will go on for another 7 years hahaha. I still buy these tickets and actually have had very good luck on them, unlike on the $20 frenzy's. I looked up the address from where the ticket was sold and although it came from College Station it does look like its a lil store on some farm road and not a popular store right in middle of the city. However i do want to say...... Texas is so big that there are countless store that are located in the middle of nowhere, at least i know where college station is, and although its not located near a big city it still has lots of ppl who live there so its not some small city/town with population of 1000. Many winners i see get claimed and i have never heard of these cities.

I also have some new pictures i want to post............. nothing big. 3 $200 winners. Finally saw 10x symbol on the 100x game. scanned 5$ bingo and hit 200$, took it home to see how and in the first bingo game i got the X. Also hit 200 on the extreme cash blast with one single match. For some reason Imageshack is giving me problems and not letting me upload anymore photos. Once i figure out another way to upload images i'll post new pictures i have. Good luck Everyone

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Happyland
      United States
      Member #146344
      September 1, 2013
      1129 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Player#2, $500,000,000 Extreme Cash Blast just had a JP winner (2.5 Million) after 14 months later at a deserted store that is out in the middle of nowhere!  Glad I stopped buying that game, you know they aren't going to put it out in my city.  Took a look at the Google map and I bet that store don't even sell 1 roll in 3 months.  Unbelievable how that store ended up with that ticket, not random.

You would be surprised how much the little stores sell. According to state sales records, the one in question is in the top 10-11% of all retailers.

There are over 17,000 retailers in your state so an unknown locale is bound to have winners every now and then.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
      If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
      P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Texas
        United States
        Member #154148
        April 5, 2014
        91 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2014, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I also have some new pictures i want to post............. nothing big. 3 $200 winners. Finally saw 10x symbol on the 100x game. scanned 5$ bingo and hit 200$, took it home to see how and in the first bingo game i got the X. Also hit 200 on the extreme cash blast with one single match. For some reason Imageshack is giving me problems and not letting me upload anymore photos. Once i figure out another way to upload images i'll post new pictures i have. Good luck Everyone

If your 30 days trial expired, they don't let you upload unless you pay!  I had to create another account, sucks!

Texas
          United States
          Member #154148
          April 5, 2014
          91 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

The 500 Million Frenzy is over 3 years old and still plenty of big winners left!  I would guess it still have about 13 million tickets remaining.  What I hate bout these 2 games is they give you $5.00 on every spot when I got a $100 last time.  What a waste of spots, stupid!  Just give me 1 match for $100 or 2 $50, why even have $5.00 win on a $20 game?

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Not a big winner, but I'll take it lol. 

Texas
              United States
              Member #154148
              April 5, 2014
              91 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey Player#2, I emailed the lottery officials about the $20 - $1,000,000 Jackpot game why they have more packs than what they advertised on their website and I have not gotten an answer back in over 2 weeks.  Cause they can't answer it.  Based on the number of total tickets printed 6,075,825, they should only have a total of 243,033 packs for distribution.  The pack numbers the retailers are currently selling are up to 270,000+ and still no top winner.  I am asking them where are they getting the extra 30,000+ packs and counting?  This totally skewed the stated odds of 1:1,500,000 for the top prize.  Total scam.  Do you or anyone know why there are way more packs being sold than what is stated on the TX lotto site?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22933 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2014, 8:25 am - IP Logged

I got 2 x 20 tickets at Turkey Hill and found a x20 symbol on one.

Ticket # 019

Prize underneath symbol: $5 Roll Eyes

Win: $100

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Florida Lotto player claimed a $3 Million dollar win. Last year he won $10 Million...

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I got 2 x 20 tickets at Turkey Hill and found a x20 symbol on one.

Ticket # 019

Prize underneath symbol: $5 Roll Eyes

Win: $100

Yeah I hate those small symbol amounts, but congrats on the $100!

Saw PA has all kinds of frenzy tickets coming up on Tuesday - one is $1,000 Frenzy ($10 ticket). Tempted to try a few even though I have no expectations after the last $500 Frenzy and $100 Frenzy and also how the tickets have been.

Pittsburgh
                      United States
                      Member #130933
                      July 28, 2012
                      249 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

They had the same when I was in Tennessee on vacation. They also had $3 ticket 100 Frenzy and I believe $2 ticket called $50 Frenzy.  Looked just like the one PA had.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22933 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Matt! I half expected $50 to be under there..that would have been nice on a $5 but the hundred is okay, I

guess. Big Smile

wow...more??..that time rolls around in a hurry. I wonder why they need to bring out something new EVERY, SINGLE

month? There is no exciting...there is just new and new really isn't new - it's just boring. Same games, different colors

and good winning gone in a couple days instead of a couple weeks.

They are so obvious it's sad.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #104582
                          January 17, 2011
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2014, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

WTG dr65 and Chris..your area and Chris's must have good tickets..mine and matts don't. 

Congrats though..good luck everyone!!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Yeah I hate those small symbol amounts, but congrats on the $100!

Saw PA has all kinds of frenzy tickets coming up on Tuesday - one is $1,000 Frenzy ($10 ticket). Tempted to try a few even though I have no expectations after the last $500 Frenzy and $100 Frenzy and also how the tickets have been.

Looks like they are ALL 2nd chance games. Payouts should be awesome(sarcasm) on those... Nice win whoever hit..Sorry. I basically just skim stories anymore and didn't pay attention to the names.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22933 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2014, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Not a fan at ALL about 2nd chance games, they can keep them.

Page 699 of 907