Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 694 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Miami, Florida
United States
Member #111795
June 2, 2011
581 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2014, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Alright, just got a Monopoly and Gold Rush-- Gold Rush broke even, and the Monopoly is a single match win for a Hundred! That's good in my book!

Olney, MD
    United States
    Member #121536
    January 11, 2012
    450 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2014, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Alright, just got a Monopoly and Gold Rush-- Gold Rush broke even, and the Monopoly is a single match win for a Hundred! That's good in my book!

Nice 1 I am glad you had a good day playing today.

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, sorry to see about that $300 day-- those aren't fun at all. Better results in the future.

Texas
        United States
        Member #154148
        April 5, 2014
        91 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2014, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Good ones jax!! WTG!!

Thank you dr65! 

Wife did good yesterday, she got another $500 on the fifty dollars ticket.  Clerk tore it up and she had to taped it back up. Chair

That's the most $50 spots I have ever seen from this game.

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2014, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Thank you dr65! 

Wife did good yesterday, she got another $500 on the fifty dollars ticket.  Clerk tore it up and she had to taped it back up. Chair

That's the most $50 spots I have ever seen from this game.

Good win, again! I don't know what it is with clerks that year the ticket, ha !!! It's logged in the system, it's not like someone can re-cash it! I don't know if they thing it makes them look cool or what, but I can't stand when they take the ticket and instantly just rip it!?!!?! Ha!

Miami, Florida
            United States
            Member #111795
            June 2, 2011
            581 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2014, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Good grief, I either typed terribly or got butchered by auto-correct. I meant to say I don't understand clerks who ***tear*** tickets (year tickets?) and that I don't know if they ***think*** (thing?) it makes them look cool or what? Ha!

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Happyland
              United States
              Member #146344
              September 1, 2013
              1129 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2014, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Good win, again! I don't know what it is with clerks that year the ticket, ha !!! It's logged in the system, it's not like someone can re-cash it! I don't know if they thing it makes them look cool or what, but I can't stand when they take the ticket and instantly just rip it!?!!?! Ha!

I think this is similar to the case mentioned the other day of retailers keeping cashed tickets. Some states' require that the lottery retailer "deface" a ticket upon redemption, again, as an anti-fraud measure. In my experience though, most of the time the clerk doesn't do this....they'll just staple a validation receipt to the ticket and throw it in a drawer. For these reasons I try to record/photograph my winning tickets prior to cashing them in.

Although a previously-validated ticket may not get past an educated retailer, if you scan it under a self-serve terminal it will still register "Winner," and you could potentially scam someone into buying it off of you. I do know of a case where someone actually claimed a previously-validated $10,000 prize from the lottery claim center AND got away with it (happened in the last 5 years). That's rare, however. The lottery is usually not sloppy at security and verification.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

green sandals's avatar - bxvg
                Costa Mesa
                United States
                Member #150634
                December 27, 2013
                157 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2014, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

7 words = $200 W

Thanks to all for congrats & GLTA

Bonus CW 200 W

Jacksonville
                  United States
                  Member #153806
                  March 26, 2014
                  346 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

A clean $200 win after work.

SM win

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                    Member #154519
                    April 19, 2014
                    243 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

How many tickets do you usually buy each day gatorsrok?  You seem to always have nice winners.  I wonder if you have gone through a ton of losers prior to posting the winning ticket or if you're just really lucky!

Jacksonville
                      United States
                      Member #153806
                      March 26, 2014
                      346 Posts
                      Posted: May 10, 2014, 8:39 am - IP Logged

How many tickets do you usually buy each day gatorsrok?  You seem to always have nice winners.  I wonder if you have gone through a ton of losers prior to posting the winning ticket or if you're just really lucky!

I usually buy tickets 3 times a week.  I spend about $20 each time.  I've had a pretty good streak recently.  But I think that I am long overdue since I did not have a single winner over $100 in 2012 and 2013.  In the past, I used to buy several tickets at a time, but it almost never worked out well for me.  So I just get my one $20 ticket or two $10 tickets and call it a day.  Also, I only post winners over $100.  I've had small wins, etc. between some of the big ones recently, but I don't post them online.  I just use those proceeds to buy more tickets next time I am out.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22976 Posts
                        Posted: May 10, 2014, 8:39 am - IP Logged

DR - what was the ticket number on your $1,000 win on the new $20? I PMed you but they don't seem to be getting through. Doubt it will work on that ticket but maybe there's a range I could look for.

Matt so sorry! I didn't see this post because I get over here once in awhile but did answer your pm lol..I don't

get there too much either lately Todd's new changes make it most aggravating so I check them about once

a week or less.

I believe that was ticket number 2 like I said in the pm. I was so excited to see all the symbols (symbol heaven!)

I didn't take much notice of the ticket number.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Matt so sorry! I didn't see this post because I get over here once in awhile but did answer your pm lol..I don't

get there too much either lately Todd's new changes make it most aggravating so I check them about once

a week or less.

I believe that was ticket number 2 like I said in the pm. I was so excited to see all the symbols (symbol heaven!)

I am glad some people are winning. I decided to give PA another shot. Spent from 3 places last night and today. Got $180 worth of tickets. The very last ticket I scratched hit $40. That was all. I guess they still throw a big winner here and there, but it is a joke. Seems like all the small prizes are gone. It was a$30 ticket, so that was the 1st win over ticket value in weeks. As an added kick in the gut, I kept seeing triples/quadruples on the clock, my bill etc. I got them all last night and 004 comes up. I am just not meant to gamble.lol Good luck to everyone. Back on hiatus

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23277 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2014, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

a week or less.

lol

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #154148
                              April 5, 2014
                              91 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday, I did bad.  Went to Shell, bought 7 $50 7.5 Mil Fortune tickets (#14 - #20) and only got back $120. 

Today, went to the first store and got 1 $50 ticket, won $50. 

Then, went across the street, got #2 - lose, #3 - $50, #4 - $100. (see pic below)

After that, stop by 7-11 and got 1 $50 ticket - lose.

Then, went to a c-store, got the last $50 ticket #20 - won $70.

After that, stop at a liquor store, got 1 $50 ticket - won $50.

Won 5 out of 7 tickets and still down $30.  Disapprove

Page 694 of 908