Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 11 minutes ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 698 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2014, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Funny thing. I decided for one last shot and made it a roll. Store owner told me people have been winning decent on Aces and Eights. Alot of $250's, so I went with Lucky X20(against his judgment) I only played about 20 tickets so far. I got 3 luckys and a 5X symbol on the same ticket. Thought it might be big. Nope all for $5 for a $40 win.  I should know to keep playing the oldest tickets, since the newest ones suck

I have missed #'s all the time. I had a trash pile in my car to scan. Turned out one was a single match $100. Everytime I self scan and start laughing, the owner knows i missed something good.

Happy Birthday matt...

Matt.. I got back $145 and that includes 2-$40 winner. That means 58 other tickets paid a total of $65. Pitiful.  I kept thinking about the X20 ticket and thought maybe it was a sign. Yeah well. I should have known better

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Matt.. I got back $145 and that includes 2-$40 winner. That means 58 other tickets paid a total of $65. Pitiful.  I kept thinking about the X20 ticket and thought maybe it was a sign. Yeah well. I should have known better

Sorry to hear your roll was that way too, omiller. I would have gotten a half roll of the new $20, but it had been losing so much I decided against it. As said before, the Phoenixville Acme sold a $10,000 Aces & 8s in January. Are you stopping for a while also? Turns out my roll was $150 and not $155. Recorded the last win as $25 when it was $20. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Hope you are doing well with your health.

Texas
      United States
      Member #154148
      April 5, 2014
      91 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2014, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Interesting....won 10x the cost on the $20 ticket but only 2x the cost on the $50 ticket.

What has been you and your wife's experience as far as returns overall? $20 vs $50

LottoMetro, the $50 tickets have much better chance of getting a break even win or $70.  It also has only 20 tickets per roll vs 25 tickets on the $20 games with the same amount of winners!  The odd of getting a $100 win on a $50 game is like the odd of getting a $50 win on a the 100X The Cash ($50 game has a slightly better odd).  The odd of getting a $500 win on a $50 game is 5 times better than 100X The Cash.  The downside for the $50 game is the high cost and does hurt a lot if you lose and you can get up to 5 losing tickets in a row before getting a $70 or $50 win.  The $20 game wins can be spread out more.  A typical roll of $50 game can return anywhere from $450-$750 is my guess.  A typical roll of $20 game can return anywhere from $250-$350.

Texas
        United States
        Member #154148
        April 5, 2014
        91 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey Player#2, $500,000,000 Extreme Cash Blast just had a JP winner (2.5 Million) after 14 months later at a deserted store that is out in the middle of nowhere!  Glad I stopped buying that game, you know they aren't going to put it out in my city.  Took a look at the Google map and I bet that store don't even sell 1 roll in 3 months.  Unbelievable how that store ended up with that ticket, not random.

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey Player#2, $500,000,000 Extreme Cash Blast just had a JP winner (2.5 Million) after 14 months later at a deserted store that is out in the middle of nowhere!  Glad I stopped buying that game, you know they aren't going to put it out in my city.  Took a look at the Google map and I bet that store don't even sell 1 roll in 3 months.  Unbelievable how that store ended up with that ticket, not random.

Yep, just had two top prizes one week--and one mile--apart, on Mobile Highway in Pensacola....which appears to be a rinky-dink area also. How is that random? Same thing a few years back near where my Mom lives-- two top prizes sold literally next door to each other, a Publix and 7-11 sitting on the same intersection.

Texas
            United States
            Member #154148
            April 5, 2014
            91 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Yep, just had two top prizes one week--and one mile--apart, on Mobile Highway in Pensacola....which appears to be a rinky-dink area also. How is that random? Same thing a few years back near where my Mom lives-- two top prizes sold literally next door to each other, a Publix and 7-11 sitting on the same intersection.

Most likely won by the same person too!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22973 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2014, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I know exactly what you mean! I always have the some of my single digit numbers on my losers. Also if you get a 10 you will haveva 20 30 or 40, maybe all 3! I know 9 times out of 10 if my ticket is a loser based on the first row of numbers!

Yes! that too...the tens...they'll give you all of them in the play area and one in the your number area..never fails, get all 3 in

play area and one in your numbers and by dam-ned, they don't match.

Oh and someone said a number field of 80...wow, we have up to 75 on the 30 ticket..I'm sure that's what it is...always a 57

instead of the 75 on a loser too. It is meant to baffle, confuse and MISS. Your eyes go bonkers with those things and one

suggestion: if you see a $30 ticket where the scan code hasn't been scratched discarded, pull it out and scan it. I found a

$35 winner that way. It was laying on a whole mess of them not scanned - $35 just tossed in a ticket frenzy mode.

This is what the lottery wants otherwise they wouldn't be so devious. What other reason would there be for setting up tickets

like that? For the he** of it..or is THAT randomly done too? Mighty coincidence I say.

Don't let them get away with it...scan, scan, scan!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: May 15, 2014, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

This is ridiculous. Another top prize winner from "Middleburg" here in Florida. Yeah that's right, that place you've never heard of. Me either. 

But just for kicks, google "Middleburg FL lottery winners" 

Sure, the lottery is totally random....

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22973 Posts
                  Posted: May 15, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

This is ridiculous. Another top prize winner from "Middleburg" here in Florida. Yeah that's right, that place you've never heard of. Me either. 

But just for kicks, google "Middleburg FL lottery winners" 

Sure, the lottery is totally random....

Seems like one per year coming out of that area OldSchool...I saw some comments on the one from Feb 2012.

Some talking about an inside job there cause the guy worked at the store. From reading here, I doubt it's an inside

job and more likely a 'take someone's winning ticket cause they didn't scan it scam' if anything at all. But HEY, it

can happen to anyone....even the shifty eyed clerks at BP or Food Mart.

If I won a big ticket, I sure in HE** wouldn't take it to the local grocery store, that's as good as wearing a sign around

my neck - I WON A BIG ONE!! It would spread like wildfire in no time. Best to claim out of area I say. Too many talkers

in certain places around here.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6944 Posts
                    Posted: May 15, 2014, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I found a $5 bing star winner today for $250 on ticket no. 37

I had 2 X matches and a four corner match. I was suprised I won 

That amount I thought it was only $100 at first. I didnt take a pic

But still have the pic of my $500 winner from 2 days ago if anyone 

Wants to upload it for me ill send you the pic. 

Pa is decent in my area again finally. 

Good luck players!!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22973 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2014, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I found a $5 bing star winner today for $250 on ticket no. 37

I had 2 X matches and a four corner match. I was suprised I won 

That amount I thought it was only $100 at first. I didnt take a pic

But still have the pic of my $500 winner from 2 days ago if anyone 

Wants to upload it for me ill send you the pic. 

Pa is decent in my area again finally. 

Good luck players!!

WTGGG Chris$ NICE hit on the $5 ticket...AWESOME!!

I'm happy to hear they cycled through to your area again...maybe a big one is waiting, I sure hope so!!

Good luck on your next plays!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5615 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2014, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

I've been watching the big tics for a while. It took a long time for another winner to show up.

However, that tic was sold in College Station, which is where Texas A&M is. Not exactly in the middle of nowhere.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #154148
                          April 5, 2014
                          91 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I've been watching the big tics for a while. It took a long time for another winner to show up.

However, that tic was sold in College Station, which is where Texas A&M is. Not exactly in the middle of nowhere.

I know, it is still outside the main city if you google it.  It is on a farm road.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2014, 2:26 am - IP Logged

WTGGG Chris$ NICE hit on the $5 ticket...AWESOME!!

I'm happy to hear they cycled through to your area again...maybe a big one is waiting, I sure hope so!!

Good luck on your next plays!!

Too bad they never cycle to my area. All I find are losers, ticket value or a little more. Sad that PA does this but hope Chris finds more good ones..

Miami, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #111795
                              June 2, 2011
                              581 Posts
                              Posted: May 16, 2014, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Stayed disciplined last week.... Just went crazy and lost $220.

Some GRT, Some Super Millions, Some Monopoly, one each and different locations. Had one single break even winner. Hate this feeling.

Page 698 of 908