Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 696 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2014, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Well I am quitting. This is ridiculous. Got a roll of the X20 $5 game in KoP and got $155 with no winner over $25! This makes 4 rolls total with only the 1st getting anything decent over 50%, and that was just $205. I will feel better not dealing with these horrible odds. There was nothing from #001-008, 031-039, and 041-048. Rolls are obviously forced to be that uneven. Goodbye PA

United States
    Member #36048
    March 27, 2006
    44 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2014, 9:13 am - IP Logged

*NEW* Illinois Lottery Black Diamond 7's $5 Ticket Banana

Another one and done winner. (2 $100 winners in 2 days)

I think everyone who buys rolls should stop and just buy 1 or two tickets. Your luck will still be the same, if it was your time to hit then it's your time to hit. Good luck to all!!!

bd7

Chicopee, MA
      United States
      Member #131357
      August 9, 2012
      11 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2014, 10:29 am - IP Logged

So yesterday, I purchased a 100X the Cash lottery ticket (matched a Red 5x, which means double...) $20 winner.Today, I had to run some errands before I could cash it. There are two stores across from one another. One where I won the $20 yesterday and the other where I won $50 on Mother's Day. I debated which one to go to and ultimately I decided on the one where I won $20 from. A lot of people in line buying tickets when I got there. So I decided to take $10 cash and one more 100X the Cash...guess it was the right place & the right time. Going to cash it now. :-)

Brooksville Florida
        United States
        Member #149852
        December 10, 2013
        13 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2014, 10:32 am - IP Logged

So yesterday, I purchased a 100X the Cash lottery ticket (matched a Red 5x, which means double...) $20 winner.Today, I had to run some errands before I could cash it. There are two stores across from one another. One where I won the $20 yesterday and the other where I won $50 on Mother's Day. I debated which one to go to and ultimately I decided on the one where I won $20 from. A lot of people in line buying tickets when I got there. So I decided to take $10 cash and one more 100X the Cash...guess it was the right place & the right time. Going to cash it now. :-)

Nice Win

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22950 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

*NEW* Illinois Lottery Black Diamond 7's $5 Ticket Banana

Another one and done winner. (2 $100 winners in 2 days)

I think everyone who buys rolls should stop and just buy 1 or two tickets. Your luck will still be the same, if it was your time to hit then it's your time to hit. Good luck to all!!!

bd7

Totally AGREE and WTGGG!! Nice wins!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22950 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2014, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Well I am quitting. This is ridiculous. Got a roll of the X20 $5 game in KoP and got $155 with no winner over $25! This makes 4 rolls total with only the 1st getting anything decent over 50%, and that was just $205. I will feel better not dealing with these horrible odds. There was nothing from #001-008, 031-039, and 041-048. Rolls are obviously forced to be that uneven. Goodbye PA

That is awful...I don't blame you one bit. So looks like it's 7 in a row no wins on those huh? Tell me that's

just a mistake...not.

Wow...I can't believe no win over $25..I got a ticket with a 5x for $75 but that was early in release and I doubt

if I find one again.

Geez Matt, I wish it could have been a super birthday roll. Hey, you know what would be really awful? Buying a roll

and winning $20 on it..omg, I'm wondering why they can't pull that one off...not many would even realize being

single ticket buyers. STINKS!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #104582
              January 17, 2011
              199 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday Matt...Sorry to hear about your roll..i have bought maybe 7 of those tickets at random, and never won a thing yet...PA is really losing a lot of their players..myself included..only a few here and there...but they really just made it a waste of your money and they are NOT fun anymore..same old boring crap...and you win ticket price or nothing... Although they say the money is going to help senior citizens..is it really..??? If it is, then it isn't a waste of money..but they are going to hurt the seniors if they don't do something about the pathetic tickets because i know A LOT of people that just stopped buying them..

Good going anyone else that is winning..in other states..

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday Matt...Sorry to hear about your roll..i have bought maybe 7 of those tickets at random, and never won a thing yet...PA is really losing a lot of their players..myself included..only a few here and there...but they really just made it a waste of your money and they are NOT fun anymore..same old boring crap...and you win ticket price or nothing... Although they say the money is going to help senior citizens..is it really..??? If it is, then it isn't a waste of money..but they are going to hurt the seniors if they don't do something about the pathetic tickets because i know A LOT of people that just stopped buying them..

Good going anyone else that is winning..in other states..

Thanks DR and allowselftowin for the support. At least I had a good birthday otherwise and get to keep the winnings as a gift. There were actually 9 losers in a row in 1 spot and 8 in 2 other spots.. and the end of the roll ended with 6 losers. A stretch of something like 18 tickets had 1 winner in it. Yes I have senior parents and they were needy for a while, as was I. If the Lottery helped them I would play despite the lousy tickets. But the help seems very targeted for what they earn. Oh well, if the tickets ever get better give me a PM dr. Or other PA players.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Here's a full list of winners:

000 - $5

009 - $5

013 - $5

015 - $25

019 - $20

024 - $10

027 - $5

029 - $5

030 - $10

040 - $10

049 - $25

051 - $5

053 - $20

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6940 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I really want to share my pick of my $500 winner today.

I dont have the means to upload or share right now other than email or text.

I want to show some pa love with a pic... so if anyone has the time and the means to show it

Private message me your info ill send the pic over so others can see.

Good luck everyone!!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #154148
                      April 5, 2014
                      91 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Here's a full list of winners:

000 - $5

009 - $5

013 - $5

015 - $25

019 - $20

024 - $10

027 - $5

029 - $5

030 - $10

040 - $10

049 - $25

051 - $5

053 - $20

That roll you put up is pretty typical of a roll you will see here in TX as well.  For $5 games, we have 75 tickets per roll and the returns are usually about $160-$200.  I see two $25 winners in that roll.  It is either that or one $50.  Your choice (or their).  I know, it is bad... not every roll is going to give you $100 on a $5 game.  Maybe 1 out of 5-7 rolls will have a $100 inside and much much much less for a $500 inside like 1 out of 1200-1600 rolls.  I know the feeling... Good Luck!

Pittsburgh
                        United States
                        Member #130933
                        July 28, 2012
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday Matt!!

I agree the 20x tickets are horrible here in sw pa also.

Bought 2 yesterday. First nothing and the second a whopping $5 win.

Wishing u get at least a $100 win for your birthday if u are still  buying any lol.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I really want to share my pick of my $500 winner today.

I dont have the means to upload or share right now other than email or text.

I want to show some pa love with a pic... so if anyone has the time and the means to show it

Private message me your info ill send the pic over so others can see.

Good luck everyone!!

Congrats Chris$! At least you and dr can still get some good ones in PA.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

That roll you put up is pretty typical of a roll you will see here in TX as well.  For $5 games, we have 75 tickets per roll and the returns are usually about $160-$200.  I see two $25 winners in that roll.  It is either that or one $50.  Your choice (or their).  I know, it is bad... not every roll is going to give you $100 on a $5 game.  Maybe 1 out of 5-7 rolls will have a $100 inside and much much much less for a $500 inside like 1 out of 1200-1600 rolls.  I know the feeling... Good Luck!

Yes I would rather have the one $50 but if you buy a roll it doesn't matter. In the future if I ever buy rolls again it will have to be right after release - think it's the only way I will have a chance to profit. And in PA probably not much of a chance. Might as well buy the next roll around here becuase King of Prussia disappointed again. Maybe that gas station has gone cold like many places in PA.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                              P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6940 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2014, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Chris$! At least you and dr can still get some good ones in PA.

Thanks matt!! Happy birthday!  I sent lee my pic of the $500 winner.

Pa is bad but hopefully my winner brings some luck your way!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 696 of 907