Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 692 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2014, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Yet another Money Money Millionaire loser! 1/10 on that one now. What is PA pulling here? I know the tickets are bad but I hardly ever have THAT much trouble with a new $20.

Better than me. I haven't won  once on that ticket. Actually I can't tell you the last time I won ticket value on any ticket. I still grab here and there and haven't won in weeks. I will reiterate the earlier post. PA hit an ALL TIME LOW!!!!

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #149492
    December 2, 2013
    919 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2014, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Better than me. I haven't won  once on that ticket. Actually I can't tell you the last time I won ticket value on any ticket. I still grab here and there and haven't won in weeks. I will reiterate the earlier post. PA hit an ALL TIME LOW!!!!

Maybe in the near future payouts in PA will improve given the news I read about your lottery.  Good luck.

Mass
      United States
      Member #68073
      December 12, 2008
      217 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2014, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Heres the $5000 winner from yesterday.

Awesome! Congrats!

Texas
        United States
        Member #154148
        April 5, 2014
        91 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Wife got another two hundo yesterday.

Texas
          United States
          Member #154148
          April 5, 2014
          91 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2014, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I bought the last 2 $50 7.5 Mil Fortune tickets from Texaco (#019 - #020) and won $50 on #020.

Went to Exxon and bought one $50 ticket and won $70 on #003.  Saw 2 $10 Super Weekly Grand in the trash (#001 and #002), bought #003 and won $20.  Down $20 for the day.  Roll Eyes

United States
            Member #154834
            April 30, 2014
            4 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Been' spending $60 a week for a few weeks now...putting $40 of it on scratchers. Yesterday, bought 4 Solid Gold ($5) and 4 20xTheCash. Won $50 on the Solid Gold and $10 on the 20x...so a $20 gain. A nice win (for my budget). Here in Tx, the 20x series has a surprisingly better prize spread than anything else. Only bought the Golds (but glad I did) because the machine ran out of 20x. Still recommend the 20x though.

Texas
              United States
              Member #154148
              April 5, 2014
              91 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Been' spending $60 a week for a few weeks now...putting $40 of it on scratchers. Yesterday, bought 4 Solid Gold ($5) and 4 20xTheCash. Won $50 on the Solid Gold and $10 on the 20x...so a $20 gain. A nice win (for my budget). Here in Tx, the 20x series has a surprisingly better prize spread than anything else. Only bought the Golds (but glad I did) because the machine ran out of 20x. Still recommend the 20x though.

Nice to see a TX player, welcome!  Wife likes the Solid Gold too.

United States
                Member #154834
                April 30, 2014
                4 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2014, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Nice to see a TX player, welcome!  Wife likes the Solid Gold too.

Thanks for the welcome. Brand new here, but don't know why it took me so long to find this site. ?? I know why some people don't play, but for those who might, I don't think they know what they're missing. Play light when you're cold, heavy when you're hot, and the $$ works out fine. Sometimes, more than fine.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #154148
                  April 5, 2014
                  91 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2014, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the welcome. Brand new here, but don't know why it took me so long to find this site. ?? I know why some people don't play, but for those who might, I don't think they know what they're missing. Play light when you're cold, heavy when you're hot, and the $$ works out fine. Sometimes, more than fine.

I see they just posted a JP winner for 100X The Cash.  Another run down gas station and also from San Antonio, surprise, surprise.  Do they target these types of stores and same city all the time to win?  I doubt that store showing in Google map can have the volume like the 7-Eleven here in Dallas which can sell about 5 packs a week.  Of course these stores would never win.

So how long have you been playing scratch off?

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #104582
                    January 17, 2011
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2014, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

I second that Omiller and Matt ..the new tickets are a joke and a half..PA is PA- thetic..(pathetic) ..you really only win the ticket price or none..those are your only choices in PA anymore..so now i only buy one now and then..

PA did it to themselves..

Good going everyone else that is winning...don't come to PA..

Olney, MD
                      United States
                      Member #121536
                      January 11, 2012
                      450 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2014, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I bought a new $5 Crossword Deluxe ticket and it lost.  I also bought $10 in Multi-match for tonight.

United States
                        Member #154834
                        April 30, 2014
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I see they just posted a JP winner for 100X The Cash.  Another run down gas station and also from San Antonio, surprise, surprise.  Do they target these types of stores and same city all the time to win?  I doubt that store showing in Google map can have the volume like the 7-Eleven here in Dallas which can sell about 5 packs a week.  Of course these stores would never win.

So how long have you been playing scratch off?

That's an interesting thought about location. The majority of the JP's do seem to come from down south, but I've always just figured they must buy a lot more tickets. Maybe not, though. 

I think the first scratch I bought was back in Waco, sometime around '91. They had just put out the Weekly Grand $2 ticket, and I went hog wild with those. Was buying $20 a day for about two months. Lost overall, but did win $150 twice.

Over the years, I've gone through times where I played a lot, and then not at all. But I always buy some when the mood strikes. Worst story? Over three weeks, I bought twelve consecutive $50 tickets, and didn't win a single thing! (I can laugh about it now) Best story? I won $400 year before last on a $5 Double-Doubler. Still waiting for something in the thousand+ range.

But how about you? Any big wins or tough losses?

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #154148
                          April 5, 2014
                          91 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

That's an interesting thought about location. The majority of the JP's do seem to come from down south, but I've always just figured they must buy a lot more tickets. Maybe not, though. 

I think the first scratch I bought was back in Waco, sometime around '91. They had just put out the Weekly Grand $2 ticket, and I went hog wild with those. Was buying $20 a day for about two months. Lost overall, but did win $150 twice.

Over the years, I've gone through times where I played a lot, and then not at all. But I always buy some when the mood strikes. Worst story? Over three weeks, I bought twelve consecutive $50 tickets, and didn't win a single thing! (I can laugh about it now) Best story? I won $400 year before last on a $5 Double-Doubler. Still waiting for something in the thousand+ range.

But how about you? Any big wins or tough losses?

You bought 12 consectuve $50 tickets from the same roll?  My worst loss is 5 $50 tickets in a row.  The most we won is $500. 

Today, I bought 3 $50 tickets and won $150 on the 3rd ticket.

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2014, 8:49 am - IP Logged

I tried out 2 of the new $5 tickets out last night.  I wanted to chase them until I got a winner which ended up with me buying 7 of $5 5X Cash Club to win $5 and I bought 4 of the $5 Deluxe Cash Crossword and lost on those.  Someone bought the next won after me and won $10.  <snip> that guy lol. 

I bought 2 more of the $5 5X Cash Club this morning but someone had bought 3 or 4 after I had played last night so they probably got the winner since both of mine lost.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                              Member #36048
                              March 27, 2006
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: May 2, 2014, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Illinois Scratchers

I won $50 on a $10 Crossword yesterday so I cashed it then put a $20 bill into the machine and purchased another $10 Crossword, a $5 Monopoly and a $5 Crossword.

Results------ $5 Monopoly won $0 Dead, $10 Crossword won $20 Smile. $5 Crossword won $100 Big Smile (pic attached)

crossword win

Page 692 of 907