Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 22 hours ago by reddog.

Page 99 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2011, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, but I bought 3 last week and then 2 more, so it was the 6th ticket in a row. Just nice to know it wasn't a simple $20 back. I think I will learn the $2 games. I never play them, so in my eye, they are all new to me :)

I just wish those $50 wins came first time out more often. But I'm glad you got a decent winner - today I got 4 20x the Moneys (#054-057) and finally on #057 I got a $5 winner. But only $5. I think I'll abandon the $5 tickets for a few days after that. Also haven't hit anything on Hot $100,000 after the $100 win. Wawa never gives me a win on that game, and I must have tried 10 there by now.

mojo4's avatar - disney29
    Florida
    United States
    Member #109474
    April 13, 2011
    16 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Im done with scratch offs. im thinking of making one last $5K sports bet just a standard 50 / 50 if it hits i win $15K and break even what you guys think ???

Ya know, I've been thinking of playing the ponies....lol.. I just can't win with the scratch off's right now...I can spend $100 on BDB and not even win $20 right now..I am hoping that my losing streak will be followed by a big win, I even bought powerball last night and did not even get one freakin number....Cussing Face I decided today that I would not buy any scratch off's..okay, I lied to myself, but only bought 5 Money,Money,Money...hey won $28. My hubby told me today that someone in Sanford FL, where he bought coffee purchased a money, money, money and won $1000. Yes, it is only a $2 ticket, but maybe I'll go buy a few or a roll. Jester Laugh  Hang in there with us James, one of us is bound to win!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I just wish those $50 wins came first time out more often. But I'm glad you got a decent winner - today I got 4 20x the Moneys (#054-057) and finally on #057 I got a $5 winner. But only $5. I think I'll abandon the $5 tickets for a few days after that. Also haven't hit anything on Hot $100,000 after the $100 win. Wawa never gives me a win on that game, and I must have tried 10 there by now.

I spent $30 on the way to my dads in Pottstown. Got 14 tickets.  I am seriously buying $1/$2/$3 tickets for awhile. Just mix and match and have fun. I figure if I play light, I will either win better or not get any gray hairs dropping $100 on 10 tickets or so.  I will nickle and dime the lottery for awhile.

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I spent $30 on the way to my dads in Pottstown. Got 14 tickets.  I am seriously buying $1/$2/$3 tickets for awhile. Just mix and match and have fun. I figure if I play light, I will either win better or not get any gray hairs dropping $100 on 10 tickets or so.  I will nickle and dime the lottery for awhile.

Sounds good, omiller! Good luck. I know I can't get as big a jackpot on $1, $2, or $3 tickets, but to me, minimizing losses is most important now.

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1090 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2011, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Ya know, I've been thinking of playing the ponies....lol.. I just can't win with the scratch off's right now...I can spend $100 on BDB and not even win $20 right now..I am hoping that my losing streak will be followed by a big win, I even bought powerball last night and did not even get one freakin number....Cussing Face I decided today that I would not buy any scratch off's..okay, I lied to myself, but only bought 5 Money,Money,Money...hey won $28. My hubby told me today that someone in Sanford FL, where he bought coffee purchased a money, money, money and won $1000. Yes, it is only a $2 ticket, but maybe I'll go buy a few or a roll. Jester Laugh  Hang in there with us James, one of us is bound to win!

Hey there Mojo4 !

I had my best week in easrly April when I hit five $500's on GR. Two in one day. Since then I've played maybe 40 tickets and no more $500'. I'm done with GR for a while and am going out tomorrow and pick up a bushel full of various $2.00 newer tickets. About two months ago a young gal bought ONE $2.00 Triple Play in a small convenience store in town and won the top prize of $30K. I realize the printed odd's of winning are very high, but for two bucks a card I'm gonna give it a whirl.

I havn't heard of anyone winning more than $500 on Gold Rush - except a friend on mine here who got the $500K in April. He bought just TWO tickets.

Best of luck to you !

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2011, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Well I got a free ticket on $1 5X. I got 2 matches on one Electric 8 and 5 matches on another. Want to guess the amount?? $2 ticket and each hit was for $1. Unreal. There shouldnt be a prize that is less than the ticket value. Anyway out of $30, I hit for $8.. I don't think any strategy is a good one anymore.

mt zion illinois
              United States
              Member #110549
              May 6, 2011
              351 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Well after taking yesterday off from scratch offs. This what I did today.....

$2,000,000 Spring Spectacular  a $20.00 ticket

003 $20.00 winner

002  0.00

Kings of Cash a $5.00 ticket

099 0.00

so spent $45.00 dollars   down $25.00 dollars to start the month of June

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Well I got a free ticket on $1 5X. I got 2 matches on one Electric 8 and 5 matches on another. Want to guess the amount?? $2 ticket and each hit was for $1. Unreal. There shouldnt be a prize that is less than the ticket value. Anyway out of $30, I hit for $8.. I don't think any strategy is a good one anymore.

Still might be the best strategy to maximize number of tickets. I spent $7 at Wawa tonight - got 3 Electric 8s (#027-029) and 1 Gus Bucks (#010.) Luckily, Electric 8s #029 was an $8 winner, so I gained $1.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2011, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Sounds good, omiller! Good luck. I know I can't get as big a jackpot on $1, $2, or $3 tickets, but to me, minimizing losses is most important now.

I agree. I don't need to win $1 Million. I will be quite happy if a top prize is only 20K. I think I will cash the $10 I have and get 5 Electric 8's. Liked the way they hit yesterday.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Purchased 5 Electric 8's 013-017. 013 hit for $2 and 015 hit twice for $1 a piece. I got 3 Gold Rush Guss. 097 hit for $10. $2 tickets are fun :)

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #104582
                      January 17, 2011
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone..Just wanted to report..My husband bought one of the old ruby 7's Emerald 8's and won $100 on #53...He don't buy the scrathers too often and won $100..I play everyday..and don't..go figure..

I told him to buy an older ticket if he was going to buy one..so he did..and won..

I bought a $2 all that glitters #27 and won $4...lost on cash up #80-81

maybe the older tickets and the $2 ones are the way to go right now..newer ones don't seem too good right now..

Good luck today everyone..

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2011, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone..Just wanted to report..My husband bought one of the old ruby 7's Emerald 8's and won $100 on #53...He don't buy the scrathers too often and won $100..I play everyday..and don't..go figure..

I told him to buy an older ticket if he was going to buy one..so he did..and won..

I bought a $2 all that glitters #27 and won $4...lost on cash up #80-81

maybe the older tickets and the $2 ones are the way to go right now..newer ones don't seem too good right now..

Good luck today everyone..

Nice hit on the Ruby and Emerald. I found a $100 winner on that a few months ago. I prefer the older tickets. I bought 5- All That Glitters and lost. I am done til next week now.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                          The Ville, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95879
                          August 19, 2010
                          1708 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Mojo4 !

I had my best week in easrly April when I hit five $500's on GR. Two in one day. Since then I've played maybe 40 tickets and no more $500'. I'm done with GR for a while and am going out tomorrow and pick up a bushel full of various $2.00 newer tickets. About two months ago a young gal bought ONE $2.00 Triple Play in a small convenience store in town and won the top prize of $30K. I realize the printed odd's of winning are very high, but for two bucks a card I'm gonna give it a whirl.

I havn't heard of anyone winning more than $500 on Gold Rush - except a friend on mine here who got the $500K in April. He bought just TWO tickets.

Best of luck to you !

"I havn't heard of anyone winning more than $500 on Gold Rush - except a friend on mine here who got the $500K in April. He bought just TWO tickets."

This gas station by my work recently had a $1,000 winner. The winning ticket was the one right before I came in. I think it was ticket #12 and it was on #13...(I cant remember exactly)...I was quite upset because I planned on buying a Gold Rush. The owner of the gas station asked the guy is he could photo copy the ticket so he could post it on the glass. btw it was a single # match for $1,000 on the boottom right

I was upset with myself for not getting there 5 minutes earlier...Oh well.

Anyways, I havent hit $500 yet on the new Gold Rush. I stopped playing it altogether after the first Top Prize was claimed on the new release.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22872 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2011, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I found a Cash Extravaganza ticket yesterday #017 that matched 10 spots...the best I was doing on

those lately is getting my money right back ($20) or nothing at all...no symbols, no thousands, no thrills.

This one last night had $20 under each of 10 spots for $200 total. These bigger ones, and I mean by

bigger: $100, $200, $500 are becoming a rarity. The normal payouts are $20 and tops $50 it seems.

Funny how tickets that were always giving $100 dropped down to $50 max. Cash Fever's are worse,

their normal payout now is a 'top tier' $40 smackeroos.

I still haven't given up hope of finding a top prize and will mainly play Hot $100,000's, 20x the Money,

Diamonds and 7's and Pure Gold...The $20 choice for me is still the Extravaganza's - just because they're

new.

Oh lol, almost forgot the other one...it was a Cherry Slots ticket #014...3 cherries plus wins on all other

lines of.....$5.....Grand total for such a find: $100.00

I'd like to be proven wrong tonight (thinking all that's out there are tops $100 prizes) by winning a

top prize on the Cash Extravaganza..

Somehow, I think I might just spot Bigfoot first. Unhappy

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2011, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I found a Cash Extravaganza ticket yesterday #017 that matched 10 spots...the best I was doing on

those lately is getting my money right back ($20) or nothing at all...no symbols, no thousands, no thrills.

This one last night had $20 under each of 10 spots for $200 total. These bigger ones, and I mean by

bigger: $100, $200, $500 are becoming a rarity. The normal payouts are $20 and tops $50 it seems.

Funny how tickets that were always giving $100 dropped down to $50 max. Cash Fever's are worse,

their normal payout now is a 'top tier' $40 smackeroos.

I still haven't given up hope of finding a top prize and will mainly play Hot $100,000's, 20x the Money,

Diamonds and 7's and Pure Gold...The $20 choice for me is still the Extravaganza's - just because they're

new.

Oh lol, almost forgot the other one...it was a Cherry Slots ticket #014...3 cherries plus wins on all other

lines of.....$5.....Grand total for such a find: $100.00

I'd like to be proven wrong tonight (thinking all that's out there are tops $100 prizes) by winning a

top prize on the Cash Extravaganza..

Somehow, I think I might just spot Bigfoot first. Unhappy

Nice wins DR65. Well I went against what I said and bought some tickets to bring home. Got 5- 7-UPS. I hit 5 times on 1 ticket for $1 a piece. I am getting tired of multiple wins on a ticket for less than the ticket value.

Page 99 of 907