Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by reddog.

Page 103 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I agree too Matt..Like a fool..I bought the first 000-004 of the diamonds and 7's and won nothing..and the ends are duds too now on most rolls..

It is so funny how people have slowed down playing here..even the ticket hawks aren't out..I asked the lady at the store why it looked like a ghost town and she said no one is winning so no one is buying..can't keep playing when you keep losing..over and over and over...

the guy who spends 100's a day wasn't even there in a few days..she said he lost like 10 $10 tickets in a row, then only won $10...so he got discusted and hasn't been back..

Like I said the small wins on tickets is what is hurting people..

I have so many losing $5 bingo's here that I could wallpaper every room in my house with them..that is ridiculous..or if I added them all up I could have bought a new home..LOL

I sat there looking at them today and felt like a complete fool..if that didn't show me that the odds are ridiculous..I only ever won $500 twice in two years..nothing more than that..and I play daily..

You don't have to hit me on the head twice...

NOt anymore..

I think you've done a good job getting 2 $500 wins. The most I've won is $200 in almost 2 years. BTW, I like your suggestion - keep the jackpots high on $10 and $20 tickets, but increase the $500s and $1,000s on the other tickets.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #104582
    January 17, 2011
    199 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2011, 9:03 am - IP Logged

You are right Matt..I am Grateful for the 2 $500 wins..but that was about 2 years ago..it just made me realize how hard it is to even win $500..how slim the chances are anymore.

I know it is gambling and the house will always win more..but they should come up with a game that gives away more $1000 wins

On a $5 ticket..they print 9,600,000 tickets and there are only 800 prizes from $1000 to $10,000 and 10 top prizes...so that is about 810 bigger wins out of 9,600,000 tickets..then we wonder why we haven't won any bigger wins..

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2011, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Just now won $1,600 on a $1,000 sports bet . lost about $800 the last few days, one of my bets was at match point to win me $3K but lost. iwas furious......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
        NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
        United States
        Member #106371
        February 17, 2011
        9702 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2011, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Just now won $1,600 on a $1,000 sports bet . lost about $800 the last few days, one of my bets was at match point to win me $3K but lost. iwas furious......

congrats james . thats a good win specialy after losing a lot.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2011, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Yep, allowselftowin, gambling is gambling. It's the stacking the deck even more that has me unhappy. I think I'm going to have to stick to a strict limit of $20-25 per day. I know it's hard, but I don't feel the PA Lottery is worth more than that right now.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #104582
            January 17, 2011
            199 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Thats the way to go right now..I limit myself to $5 maybe $10..then you don't feel as bad..I don't want to spend $20 to win $5 anymore..just not worth it..If I win more than $40..I'm going to buy dinner with it or something..treat myself to something..other than reinvesting back into the lottery to feel bad again..

I hate to sound so ungrateful or negative..but after losing so much in the past couple of months..reality has to kick in eventually..and realize that my losses are way way more than my gains..and that is to be expected when gambling, but the tickets themselves aren't even fun anymore..who wants to chase after a $5 win...

Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

ah dam its impossible to go grocery shopping and not buy some tickets lol. today the machine was calling my name on the way out of the store so i slid in $200 bucks and got 10 bdb...... won $100 , $50 , $50 , $25 so i made $25 bucks. should of stopped but i reinvested the money in monopoly tickets and only got $100 back so i lost $100 out of pocket and also $25 winnings ......

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2011, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

ah dam its impossible to go grocery shopping and not buy some tickets lol. today the machine was calling my name on the way out of the store so i slid in $200 bucks and got 10 bdb...... won $100 , $50 , $50 , $25 so i made $25 bucks. should of stopped but i reinvested the money in monopoly tickets and only got $100 back so i lost $100 out of pocket and also $25 winnings ......

Maybe you'll make up for it on sports betting. That was another nice win you had! Congrats.

I got another $24 win on Winner Take All #018, so today wasn't bad for what I put in. Got a HOT on Hot $100,000 #039, but it doubled $5 yet again. My 2 Birthday Cashes (#047, 048) lost - played them because it's my late grandmother's birthday. #092 Goldbar Crossword won $5.

United States
                  Member #111482
                  May 26, 2011
                  15 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

i assume action was laid on a tennis match? i dont any other sports with match points that accepts live action. who were the player? do you bet on any of the 4 majors?

Philly, PA
                    United States
                    Member #93645
                    July 4, 2010
                    27 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2011, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Lost $40 today.  Electric 8's #62-71 all losers.  Also, Lucky cherry Slots #57, 58, 59 lost.  Hot 100,000 #12 nothing.  PA Lottery sucks!  I too save my losing tickets and I have over $400 dollars in losers since the new year.  I keep hoping for that $500+ win but geez right now I'd settle for a $5 dollar win!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2011, 11:30 am - IP Logged

i assume action was laid on a tennis match? i dont any other sports with match points that accepts live action. who were the player? do you bet on any of the 4 majors?

It was volleyball actually. I mostly bet on tennis basketball and soccer but sometimes i get bored and bet on volleyball, handball or darts when nothing else is on lol. good way to lose your money. volleyball is actually very profitable, as major comebacks are rare and the games are usually always close = better odds for both teams. say the score is 23 - 23 you will have both team at 2 to 1. tennis ive made lots of money on too as its an individual sport so favorites can have bad days. most risky betting is soccer as there are TONS of goals late in the game, especially the teams i bid on lol... ive lost my bets by 30 seconds sometimes ......

betting parlays in the early rounds with favorites is an easy way to make money, if you can live with combined 1.23 odds. you can make $500-$1,000 per week if you patient enough. i just like to take risks and go big. what sports you bet on ??

United States
                        Member #111482
                        May 26, 2011
                        15 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

wow, im impressed. ive never heard of anyone laying action on vollyball, darts, or handball. i assume these bets are made in the UK? i know vegas doesnt put out odds for vollyball or handball, but i think they lay odds for darts when its the world championship. betting on tennis scares me a ton because of all the scandels that happened a few years ago with a couple of russian pros. they were taking huge payments to throw their match. also, betting on individual sports is so risky. the only individual sport i will lay action on is golf, but i always take the field...which usually pays +2.50 give or take. my main source of income comes from betting on nfl, nba, ncaa football, ncaa basketball, and playoff baseball. regular season baseball is too hard and the odds are not profitable enough unless you take the spread which is 1.5 across the board for every game, and 2 runs is just too risky without pushes available. if pushes were available in baseball spreads, the odds would be much more enticing to bet. the craziest bet ive made was on womans college basketball. it was years ago and i took tennessee -26 and they won by 32 so i won. other than that, i stick to the "big" american sports. once the nba and nhl end next week, ill have nothing to bet on until college football starts. i use a website to lay my action...what site do you use? or do you have a bookie?

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2011, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Lost $40 today.  Electric 8's #62-71 all losers.  Also, Lucky cherry Slots #57, 58, 59 lost.  Hot 100,000 #12 nothing.  PA Lottery sucks!  I too save my losing tickets and I have over $400 dollars in losers since the new year.  I keep hoping for that $500+ win but geez right now I'd settle for a $5 dollar win!

I also ran into a long Electric 8s losing streak today. I went to a Wawa where they count down, and got #143-134. Finally #134 has a Blue 8 for $8 total. Two of the biggest problems right now are long losing streaks and small prizes with symbols (and also many small prizes in general.) I did buy just one Hot $100,000 (#052) and won $10.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2011, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I also ran into a long Electric 8s losing streak today. I went to a Wawa where they count down, and got #143-134. Finally #134 has a Blue 8 for $8 total. Two of the biggest problems right now are long losing streaks and small prizes with symbols (and also many small prizes in general.) I did buy just one Hot $100,000 (#052) and won $10.

Hope you are sitting down when you read this... I BROKE EVEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Not sure if this counts for symbols, but got 3 cherries on Lucky Cherry Slots for $5(ticket 13). I spent $15 total. 1 electric 8(022), goldbar Crossword(058), Winner Take All(043) they all lost.   Is it bad I feel good that I broke even? lol I even had $35 on me and only played $15 of it...

Friend just told me she hit $1000 on the $1 Gus Bucks.  I guess some people are still winning.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Hope you are sitting down when you read this... I BROKE EVEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Not sure if this counts for symbols, but got 3 cherries on Lucky Cherry Slots for $5(ticket 13). I spent $15 total. 1 electric 8(022), goldbar Crossword(058), Winner Take All(043) they all lost.   Is it bad I feel good that I broke even? lol I even had $35 on me and only played $15 of it...

Friend just told me she hit $1000 on the $1 Gus Bucks.  I guess some people are still winning.

Yesterday I felt good that I made a few dollars, so I don't blame you at all. I'm spending less at least. I see the winners people are cashing out and then putting in the trash, and those are no better than what I've been doing. So doesn't seem like I'm missing a lot of good wins. Maybe if we both spend less, we'll get lucky like your friend and not feel guilty about spending a lot.

Page 103 of 907