Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win with Magic ( numbers and more)

Topic closed. 384 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 21 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
houston tx
United States
Member #108134
March 21, 2011
14 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2011, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Harvest Moon, THANKS for the info it's great I went thru and read all of it and will go through

it several times and make a copy to keep. I do have a question, I do not see a START HERE

on the message chart only on the number chart. Please advice.

Thanks and God Bless I have no problem saying I love you.

pisces

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8035 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Harvest Moon, THANKS for the info it's great I went thru and read all of it and will go through

it several times and make a copy to keep. I do have a question, I do not see a START HERE

on the message chart only on the number chart. Please advice.

Thanks and God Bless I have no problem saying I love you.

pisces

Always hang your pendulum in the middle or center of the chart that you are using to begin your question. That is the neutral point.  The center of your body is the neutral point.  All points other than center are left or right, yes or no.

Love you back, pisces35 

Desire, Timing and Alignment are The Keys. 

Ble$$ing$ Blue AngelSun Smiley

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40421 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2011, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Always hang your pendulum in the middle or center of the chart that you are using to begin your question. That is the neutral point.  The center of your body is the neutral point.  All points other than center are left or right, yes or no.

Love you back, pisces35 

Desire, Timing and Alignment are The Keys. 

Ble$$ing$ Blue AngelSun Smiley

Thank you Harve$t Moon, I am going to the Earth store, I am going to give dowsing a try. I'll let you know what happens.Sun Smiley

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8035 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Thank you Harve$t Moon, I am going to the Earth store, I am going to give dowsing a try. I'll let you know what happens.Sun Smiley

Get a pendulum in your favorite crystal, sully16!  Make sure that it sparkles, too. 

You will be happy to hold it in your hands and watch it do its thing. You can use an earring or jewelry as a pendulum.  No need to buy any. Do you have an earring without a match to it? Or Grandma's pendant?  They work great!  Yes, please let me know what happens!

Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40421 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Get a pendulum in your favorite crystal, sully16!  Make sure that it sparkles, too. 

You will be happy to hold it in your hands and watch it do its thing. You can use an earring or jewelry as a pendulum.  No need to buy any. Do you have an earring without a match to it? Or Grandma's pendant?  They work great!  Yes, please let me know what happens!

Great idea. I all kinds of stones and crystals. My sister has alot of my grandmas things maybe she'll let me borrow something.

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8035 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2011, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Great idea. I all kinds of stones and crystals. My sister has alot of my grandmas things maybe she'll let me borrow something.

Well sully16,  the pendulum must become yours, so you can't borrow any of grandma's things from your sister.  It must be given to you without the thought or expectation of its return.

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40421 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2011, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Well sully16,  the pendulum must become yours, so you can't borrow any of grandma's things from your sister.  It must be given to you without the thought or expectation of its return.

Okay I gotcha, Thanks, will use one of my crystals.Lovies

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8035 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Here is the third and final article on pendulums and dowsing. I attempted to lift many more charts from the Internet and my computer got jammed with unwanted stuff.  What I'm posting is a decent representation of what is out there.  The key is that you can design your own chart to meet your specific need.  Keep creating and testing until you find something that resonates with you.  You will know it, when you FEEL it!  Have confidence in what is revealed to you.  The more that you use this system of communication, the more accurate it will get for you. It will communicate to you faster and faster the more that you use it and trust its message to YOU.  After all it is YOU talking to YOU!  Discount it and it will not disappoint you. Trust it and it will not disappoint you, either.

You can also use pendulums on pictures, photographs, maps, objects, on just about anything or even nothing at all.  Just think about something or someone and use your pendulum. Wink

As for supplies you can easily make your own, or you can spend as much money as you would like. No money spent or a lot of money spent, the pendulum will work the same way.  Your choice ... just be happy! Dowsing and pendulum kits are sold in rock stores, craft stores and online.  Google search. Post a small picture of one that you made for yourself. Post one of your creative charts, too, especially about numbers.

Space-Time Pendulum Chart 

You can even use a paper clip as a pendulum.             

Dowsing rods

Do you see the human pendulum in the center of the body?

Use a pendulum to choose numbers from one of your workouts.

Pendulum on a truck.  Pendulums are everywhere!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Here is the third and final article on pendulums and dowsing. I attempted to lift many more charts from the Internet and my computer got jammed with unwanted stuff.  What I'm posting is a decent representation of what is out there.  The key is that you can design your own chart to meet your specific need.  Keep creating and testing until you find something that resonates with you.  You will know it, when you FEEL it!  Have confidence in what is revealed to you.  The more that you use this system of communication, the more accurate it will get for you. It will communicate to you faster and faster the more that you use it and trust its message to YOU.  After all it is YOU talking to YOU!  Discount it and it will not disappoint you. Trust it and it will not disappoint you, either.

You can also use pendulums on pictures, photographs, maps, objects, on just about anything or even nothing at all.  Just think about something or someone and use your pendulum. Wink

As for supplies you can easily make your own, or you can spend as much money as you would like. No money spent or a lot of money spent, the pendulum will work the same way.  Your choice ... just be happy! Dowsing and pendulum kits are sold in rock stores, craft stores and online.  Google search. Post a small picture of one that you made for yourself. Post one of your creative charts, too, especially about numbers.

Space-Time Pendulum Chart 

You can even use a paper clip as a pendulum.             

Dowsing rods

Do you see the human pendulum in the center of the body?

Use a pendulum to choose numbers from one of your workouts.

Pendulum on a truck.  Pendulums are everywhere!

"Do you see the human pendulum in the center of the body?"

I wouldn't use that as a pendulum. For sure my wife would tell her mother and all her sisters and girlfriends and they'd all call me a pervert or something.

They're brutal when you get em together.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8035 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2011, 2:19 am - IP Logged

"Do you see the human pendulum in the center of the body?"

I wouldn't use that as a pendulum. For sure my wife would tell her mother and all her sisters and girlfriends and they'd all call me a pervert or something.

They're brutal when you get em together.

LOL ... You have no worries with the pendulum, because its language is silent. If (and just IF not implying anything) you had any secrets, it won't talk to anyone but you. You are safe from your women folk, for sure! Wink

houston tx
                      United States
                      Member #108134
                      March 21, 2011
                      14 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2011, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Harvest Moon, Thanks for the information on pendulums, I now  know the

name of my spirit guide. more people should try using the pendulum.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON PYRAMID POWER?

Blessings pisces

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8035 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Harvest Moon, Thanks for the information on pendulums, I now  know the

name of my spirit guide. more people should try using the pendulum.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON PYRAMID POWER?

Blessings pisces

You are welcome, pisces35! 

Seems like you are now very comfortable using the pendulum! 

I'm familiar with pyramid power, but not enough to speak on it. 

I'll put it on my list to research further.

Good Luck with your numbers and WINBig Grin AngelBIG!

Blessings to you as well!Sun Smiley

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40421 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2011, 9:56 am - IP Logged

You are welcome, pisces35! 

Seems like you are now very comfortable using the pendulum! 

I'm familiar with pyramid power, but not enough to speak on it. 

I'll put it on my list to research further.

Good Luck with your numbers and WINBig Grin AngelBIG!

Blessings to you as well!Sun Smiley

The pyramid sounds very interesting, I would like to learn more, I am having fun with the pendulum, I am going to hand draw symbols on parchment that I rub with lucky herbs first.

Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40421 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2011, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

LOL ... You have no worries with the pendulum, because its language is silent. If (and just IF not implying anything) you had any secrets, it won't talk to anyone but you. You are safe from your women folk, for sure! Wink

Had some fun with the pendulum, not sure what the results mean yet, but I will keep practicing.

United States
                              Member #111186
                              May 20, 2011
                              344 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Qualities for Element Fire, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius

Fire is also an outward Male

Fire, it burns , purifies, cooks are food and keeps us warm,

The animals of fire are the Salamander, Tiger and Lion.

Fire resides in the south, your season is summer and your time of day is noon.

Your colors are red, orange and yellow

Your are a spark that ignites with burning desire, you are willful and technology minded, you are also a great debator and you have extreme focus.

Fire stands apart from the other elememts as you are connected to volcanoes and lightening.

In the Tarot you are the wand.

Your spirit creature is the Salamander, the strongest and most powerful spirit creature, for those willing they help with special influence for those with passion.

Your positive traits include leadership and courage.

Your negitive traits include anger and jealousy

HERBS, PLANT AND FLOWERS

Basil , Clove, Cumin , Pepper, Tabacco, Cinnamon, Lime, Garlic, Carnation, Sassafras, Cedar,Nutmegand ginger.

Your stones include Bloodstone, Garnet, Apache tears, Amber,Ruby, Topaz, Diamond, Citrine, Agate and Lava.

Your ArchAngel  is Michael, Leader of all Archangels, Angel of protection, Justice and strength, defender of Fire and the South, He helps rid the world of toxins and fear.

Your magical tools are swords, daggers and candles

Your planets are Jupiter, Mars, Mercury , Moon and Sun

Hi Sully16 -

I discovered your thread tonight and it's awesome!

I burn candles daily & never really knew about any color significance..thats really kool..

Also, nice to be more informed about Sagittarius..I was born Dec 20..

Thanks for starting it! Sun Smiley

Page 21 of 26