Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win with Magic ( numbers and more)

Topic closed. 384 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 23 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8035 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Harve$tMoon , this is awesome, I would love to have a crystal ball, thanks for all this great information.

You're welcome, sully16!  It is my pleasure! :)

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8035 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2011, 11:45 am - IP Logged

What is Crystal Ball Gazing?

Crystal Ball Gazing or Scrying is when a spiritual medium uses a crystal ball usually made of clear quartz or an opaque black onyx ball to see visions of the future or answers to your questions.

While a Scryer can use a seer stone, tea cup, or any other form of reflective surface to see the visions, Crystal Ball Gazing is unique as it provides a surface to see the complete picture as immersed in the cloud of time.

Usually a Crystal Ball reading can read up to 5 years into the future while a Tarot Card Reading can read for only one year into the future. This is due to the different types of ‘energy’ read in each medium.

Thanks ~ Madhu

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4501 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Sully, Moon, Empress et al

DateLine China: Buddist Temple 3500 BC

Introducing Ancient Most Venerable Moon Goddess of Mercy & Good Luck: Quan Yin

Meaning and Legend of Kwan Yin Quan:

Kwan Yin Quan is known as the Goddess of Blessings & Healing. She is the most beloved and revered of the Chinese deities. Kwan Yin Quan is the Divine Mother we all long for: Merciful, Tender, Compassionate, Loving, Protecting, Caring, Healing, and Wise. Many believe that she is the female representation of Avalokitesvara, who is the Tibetan and Nepalese God of Blessings. In Asia, statues of Kwan Yin Quan can be found in front of, or on the grounds of, many Buddhist temples. Pre-revolutionary China, this semi divine being was honored in virtually every home; she was the most powerful being in the entire Chinese pantheon. According to tradition Kwan Yin Quan had been an ordinary person who had followed the path of wisdom and service until after many incarnations she reached the supreme goal, nirvana. Full of resolve she exclaimed: "If in time to come I am to obtain power to benefit all beings, may I now be endowed with a thousand hands, a thousand eyes." Instantly her wish was granted, and since that moment Kwan Yin Quan has appeared in so many different forms, and in so many lands, it does seem that she has a thousand eyes and a thousand hands to Help those in need. As the Kuan Yin Sutra states, when one turns to Kwan Yin Quan, to the self within which images the divine self, a raging fire becomes a placid pool; chains that bind one's hands and feet are loosened; beasts flee, and snakes lose their poison. Also in times of great danger "miracles" do occur. For when self-nature is awakened, and blessings active, we are Kwan Yin Quan - the incarnation of mercy and love. The statues help remind us of this. They speak to our spiritual self.

GOOD LUCK and PROTECTION Powers of CARNELIAN Gemstone

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        colonial heights
        United States
        Member #31712
        February 2, 2006
        12264 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Sully16 and Harve$t Moon are partnering to bring you "  Win with Magic" numbers and more.

We will introduce you to a Magical and Mystical topic , that has brought us much joy over the years.

It is our hope that it may bring you much joy and fill your pockets too.

We will share our guides to the Zodiac , the elements and all things magical...Candles , Gems, Oils, herbs and more.

If you are interested, we will share some stories, secrets, information and meanings that have winning numbers for your consideration.

Be sure to compare them to your other workouts and play responsibly.

Our goal is to introduce you to the other overlooked aspects of the mystical forum that may bring you

WINNING LUCK !

Our other goal is to have fun !

LETS GET STARTED.

First in our arsenal are ,  OILS , CHRYSTALS , GEMS , STONES CANDLES, HERBS , INCENSE.

BODY-MIND -SPIRIT

OILS- 310 410

CHRYSTALS- 839 125 126 1142

GEMS- 243 348

STONES- 820 209 922 227 727 279 799 1125

CANDLES- 285 393

HERBS- 310 415 255 521 217 172 205 056

INCENSE- 310 423

BODY- 194 946 461 141 144 147 476 763 632

MIND- 104

SPIRIT - 700 900 100

BODY-MIND-SPIRIT 880 177 173 1080

GOOD LUCK!

any special number s for me born 9-24-1948

when you do it do it right the first time...........

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4501 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Sully, Moon, Empress et al

DateLine China: Buddist Temple 3500 BC

Introducing Ancient Most Venerable Moon Goddess of Mercy & Good Luck: Quan Yin

Meaning and Legend of Kwan Yin Quan:

Kwan Yin Quan is known as the Goddess of Blessings & Healing. She is the most beloved and revered of the Chinese deities. Kwan Yin Quan is the Divine Mother we all long for: Merciful, Tender, Compassionate, Loving, Protecting, Caring, Healing, and Wise. Many believe that she is the female representation of Avalokitesvara, who is the Tibetan and Nepalese God of Blessings. In Asia, statues of Kwan Yin Quan can be found in front of, or on the grounds of, many Buddhist temples. Pre-revolutionary China, this semi divine being was honored in virtually every home; she was the most powerful being in the entire Chinese pantheon. According to tradition Kwan Yin Quan had been an ordinary person who had followed the path of wisdom and service until after many incarnations she reached the supreme goal, nirvana. Full of resolve she exclaimed: "If in time to come I am to obtain power to benefit all beings, may I now be endowed with a thousand hands, a thousand eyes." Instantly her wish was granted, and since that moment Kwan Yin Quan has appeared in so many different forms, and in so many lands, it does seem that she has a thousand eyes and a thousand hands to Help those in need. As the Kuan Yin Sutra states, when one turns to Kwan Yin Quan, to the self within which images the divine self, a raging fire becomes a placid pool; chains that bind one's hands and feet are loosened; beasts flee, and snakes lose their poison. Also in times of great danger "miracles" do occur. For when self-nature is awakened, and blessings active, we are Kwan Yin Quan - the incarnation of mercy and love. The statues help remind us of this. They speak to our spiritual self.

GOOD LUCK and PROTECTION Powers of CARNELIAN Gemstone

I put before you 'KWAN YIN' for consideration the Moon Goddess of Compassion

If there were such a thing as the Queen of Heaven -- a living Goddess whose presence both calmed and excited you, a numinous female magician who lit up your longing to see life as it really is -- and if this Queen of Heaven came to be with you right now, what would you say? Would you ask her to help you, and if so, how? Would you seek an answer to the most important question in your life? Would you spill every secret and tell every story you've ever wanted to share, and trust that she'd be able to see the totality of who you really are? I advise you to do this imaginative exercise sometime soon.....

Clock  Perhaps the time has come for you to receive a blessing from the highest expression of feminine power.

Enjoy & Be Blessed

EddessaKnight Note

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8035 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

If there were such a thing as the Queen of Heaven -- a living Goddess whose presence both calmed and excited you, a numinous female magician who lit up your longing to see life as it really is -- and if this Queen of Heaven came to be with you right now, what would you say? Would you ask her to help you, and if so, how? Would you seek an answer to the most important question in your life? Would you spill every secret and tell every story you've ever wanted to share, and trust that she'd be able to see the totality of who you really are? I advise you to do this imaginative exercise sometime soon.....

Clock  Perhaps the time has come for you to receive a blessing from the highest expression of feminine power.

Enjoy & Be Blessed

EddessaKnight Note

Thanks, Eddessaknight!  I am very familiar with Kwan Yin ~ Guanyin!

She has been in my awareness for many years!

I just got an awesome inner awareness, just moments ago!

I am so grateful and tickled pink!

The Thousand Hand Dance ~ Guan Yin Bodhisattva 

This dance is AWESOME!  Performed by 21 deaf girls and boys from China's Disabled Peoples!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgHmSdpjEIk   5min55secs

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40540 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2011, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Enjoy & Be Blessed

EddessaKnight Note

Thank you Eddessa, I have really enjoyed this, Seems every culture has a story or many stories of the Sacred Feminine, I would love to learn more.

Blessing to you as well.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40540 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2011, 8:07 am - IP Logged

This dance is AWESOME!  Performed by 21 deaf girls and boys from China's Disabled Peoples!

yes, I understand.

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4501 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Greetings, do appreciate the kind expressions Sully & Moon

And special thanks for the exquisite  imagery &  exciting yet gracious Kwan Yin Thousand Hand Dance- almost like Radio Ciy Hall's famed precison'Rocket' dancers.

My personal favorite high vibration is of the Moon goddess sitting on a crescent moon,  beautifully balanced scupture presenation  - unfotunately still unable to upload picture on LB

Good Sunday Blessings,

EddessaKNight Note

United States
                    Member #111186
                    May 20, 2011
                    344 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Wow - Great video...Just beautiful...

I had not heard of this before, so thanks for posting the link!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I'd like to know if women can use crystal balls to find out exactly which bar their husbands are in. Or if their mothers could.

Not for me.

A friend wants to know.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #111186
                        May 20, 2011
                        344 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to know if women can use crystal balls to find out exactly which bar their husbands are in. Or if their mothers could.

Not for me.

A friend wants to know.

LOL

United States
                          Member #76986
                          July 10, 2009
                          8035 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Wow - Great video...Just beautiful...

I had not heard of this before, so thanks for posting the link!

We are so glad that you are enjoying this thread, CashWinner$! Sun Smiley

United States
                            Member #76986
                            July 10, 2009
                            8035 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2011, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Not for me.

A friend wants to know.

Ridge, my crystal ball shows that "your friend's" women are using GPS chips in shoes, wrist watches, on flask bottoms, behind pictures in wallet, in some unmentionable places, and on the motorcycle, on the car or truck in someplace hidden.

They can find "your friend" any time that they choose. Green laugh

GPS  703  383  410 Big Grin Angel

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40540 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2011, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Not for me.

A friend wants to know.

Green laughlmao,

Page 23 of 26