Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$41.2M Ohio Classic Lotto jackpot largest in country again

Topic closed. 124 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12752 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2011, 1:08 am - IP Logged

OH Classic Lotto :  Next 3 Draws 

7-9-14-28-30-44

7-14-28-30-44-47

9-14-28-30-34-44

9-28-30-34-44-47

14-28-30-34-44-47

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

WTG RJ! Glad to hear that.

I hope you get a couple 5of6's Monday now.

The jackpot continued to roll.  I did the 45 line thing again and only got a 3of6 this time.  I thought I was on to something but I must have just got lucky. 

I checked the 1500 lines that were rejected and there were three 4of6 in them so I had a chance to repeat had the reject parameters been different.  I'll probably start limiting my playing to 20 lines again for Wednesday drawing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

The jackpot continued to roll.  I did the 45 line thing again and only got a 3of6 this time.  I thought I was on to something but I must have just got lucky. 

I checked the 1500 lines that were rejected and there were three 4of6 in them so I had a chance to repeat had the reject parameters been different.  I'll probably start limiting my playing to 20 lines again for Wednesday drawing.

Wednesday's numbers 3 4 5 9 11 13 were numbers I would never play because of the three adjacent numbers and the total range of all six numbers was under 18.  In my opinion an unlikely winning combination and yet they were drawn and had the highest payout I've seen in a year.  I'm  thinking about giving up and moving on to MegaMillions which is over $100M now.

Evil Looking       

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12752 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Next 3 Draws :

8-21-26-29-42-44

8-26-29-42-44-47

8-26-42-44-47-49

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Wednesday's numbers 3 4 5 9 11 13 were numbers I would never play because of the three adjacent numbers and the total range of all six numbers was under 18.  In my opinion an unlikely winning combination and yet they were drawn and had the highest payout I've seen in a year.  I'm  thinking about giving up and moving on to MegaMillions which is over $100M now.

Looks like the birthday bettors made out on that one - if they didn't have to split it up too much.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Looks like the birthday bettors made out on that one - if they didn't have to split it up too much.

Ohio has fixed payouts, they are small but they're always the same regardless of the number of winners.

Those guys playing 1 2 3 4 5 6 got their dollar back and made a dollar too.  After matching 4 twice last Saturday, I thought I my system was starting to work but I guess I just got lucky.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2011, 12:17 am - IP Logged

For the second time in as many drawings the winning number 21 27 41 43 47 49 were numbers I would never play as a group because I never play numbers who sums are greater than 225 or don't have numbers from 3 decades or more.  I know lottery drawings are random and anything can happen but I only cover what happens 95% of the time.  If I had got lucky again I might have matched 4 instead of a 2 several times

Hopefully Monday's drawing with pick a more normal combination and I'll have a chance at winning this thing.

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                Member #13130
                March 30, 2005
                2171 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2011, 7:25 am - IP Logged

For the second time in as many drawings the winning number 21 27 41 43 47 49 were numbers I would never play as a group because I never play numbers who sums are greater than 225 or don't have numbers from 3 decades or more.  I know lottery drawings are random and anything can happen but I only cover what happens 95% of the time.  If I had got lucky again I might have matched 4 instead of a 2 several times

Hopefully Monday's drawing with pick a more normal combination and I'll have a chance at winning this thing.

Hang in there. The nice thing about Jackpot games is you only have to be right once. Cheers

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Anybody know how many draws you can get maximum on Classic Lotto?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #115803
                    August 28, 2011
                    127 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I happen to have a Classic Lotto bet slip right in front of me - you can buy up to 10 draws.

This thing might just hit $50 million yet.  Jackpot did not go tonight, so now its up to $49.2M.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2011, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I happen to have a Classic Lotto bet slip right in front of me - you can buy up to 10 draws.

This thing might just hit $50 million yet.  Jackpot did not go tonight, so now its up to $49.2M.

Thanks nsv314, Looks like I might be commencin to ease on up there right quick.

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks nsv314, Looks like I might be commencin to ease on up there right quick.

Chances are who ever wins it won't have to split it with another winner.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19830 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I played the 10 lines I posted on the prediction board and matched 3 for $2 but the jackpot continues to roll.  At $49.5M, it will hit $50M by Wednesday or Friday which is what a lot of players have been waiting for to jump in.  Time for me to start doubling up and maybe get at least a 5of6 while chasing that jackpot.

Evil Looking       

Winston-Salem, NC
                            United States
                            Member #117851
                            October 16, 2011
                            4 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I want to win this so bad!! Closest I have gotten is 4/6 3 times this year as this jackpot has kept rolling.  Good luck everyone!!

United States
                              Member #115803
                              August 28, 2011
                              127 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2011, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I don't have any tickets for this drawing - was going to buy them on my way home from work, but the machines are all down in this area.  (See my general post in the discussion forum about that.)

Sigh...it would be just my luck that someone takes the big jackpot when I don't even have so much as a single chance in the mix.

(Normally I buy my tickets over the weekend, but we got busy with other stuff.  Oh well...)