Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gold Rush Tripler

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 5 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

He just posted that he picked up 2 more GRT $500 winners.  That makes 9 in a week.  Great for him but what the heck is going on?  The rest of us are certainly not finding them.

It might be because his area gets very high turnover thus more winners. the west coast has been HOT the last few years tons of jackpot winners from that area.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1110 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

It might be because his area gets very high turnover thus more winners. the west coast has been HOT the last few years tons of jackpot winners from that area.

I just told James the party is OVER !!!!! I did manage to snag one Nugget #014 today and a few $100's from an old roll at at a convenience store. All the places have just put out NEW rolls. I played like crazy and got dud after dud (like 16 in a row!) got $20's like they were going out of style - best win's were a couple of $50's and I lost my fanny big time. I met the guy I know who won $500k GR in April - at a gas station. He bought a book of GRT's last week and won TWENTY GRAND on Ticket #29 !!!!! He's got the $$$ to buy and I wish him luck with the new rolls. I'm not buying anymore GRT's ........... for a while, then check with my buds who always buy to see what's happening.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      British Columbia
      Canada
      Member #116101
      September 4, 2011
      4033 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2011, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I just told James the party is OVER !!!!! I did manage to snag one Nugget #014 today and a few $100's from an old roll at at a convenience store. All the places have just put out NEW rolls. I played like crazy and got dud after dud (like 16 in a row!) got $20's like they were going out of style - best win's were a couple of $50's and I lost my fanny big time. I met the guy I know who won $500k GR in April - at a gas station. He bought a book of GRT's last week and won TWENTY GRAND on Ticket #29 !!!!! He's got the $$$ to buy and I wish him luck with the new rolls. I'm not buying anymore GRT's ........... for a while, then check with my buds who always buy to see what's happening.

the rich gets richer ( mr $500K )

lucky him

me jealous Shocked

"You have to be in it to win it!"

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1110 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2011, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

the rich gets richer ( mr $500K )

lucky him

me jealous Shocked

CORRECTION - that guy won $20K on a BDB - not GRT !

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2011, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

JUST POSTED ON FL LOTTERY SITE:

First $500K winner claims prize on GR Tripler:

The Florida Lottery today announced that Scott Krueger, 43, of Ocala, claimed a $500,000 prize in the GOLD RUSH TRIPLER Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. Krueger purchased his winning ticket at Park Qwik King Food Store, located at 2400 S.E. 36th Avenue in Ocala.

This is the second big win for Krueger, who in April 2010 claimed a $200,000 a year for life prize in the LUCKY $200,000 A YEAR FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game.

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1110 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2011, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

The Florida Lottery today announced that Scott Krueger, 43, of Ocala, claimed a $500,000 prize in the GOLD RUSH TRIPLER Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. Krueger purchased his winning ticket at Park Qwik King Food Store, located at 2400 S.E. 36th Avenue in Ocala.

This is the second big win for Krueger, who in April 2010 claimed a $200,000 a year for life prize in the LUCKY $200,000 A YEAR FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game.

Yeah Rizzy I saw that too. I don't get it ? Is it pure luck or does the guy buy so many rolls or ticks that he won twice? I wish a winner like that tells us the truth about how many he buys. Just so we know. I had my best weekend ever with GRT and a couple $200MS. Was hoping for a $500K but no dice. Maybe it's just because the lottery sends a book with a BIG win at random and some lucky guy is there at the right time?

I keep thinking about Marsh in Port Charlotte - hit $1M BDB and THEN $10M BDB. In a year ! I never heard anything about how many ticks he bought. That guy in the Panhandle who won BIG two times quick did explain to some degree how he won on an Orlando lottery site. If I won that big I'd vanish in about one day and nobody would find or hear from me LOL !!!! I got the place all picked out too !! And I'm not tellin'

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1110 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to tTheRightPrice, James1, Lottoguybc, Karinda and mattfrompa !! Now it's your turn to post good wins !!

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2011, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

there has been at least 5 guys who won multiple big jackpots all over the last year and half. this guy, marsh, messengale, the guy from fruitland park and some guy from kissimmee. you gotta at least question these wins..... or they must buy 10 rolls a day or something ???

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

it makes no sense these guys still buying tickets unless their compulsive gamblers or have inside info.... who plays after they won $4 mil or $10 mil ???

Orlando, FL
                    United States
                    Member #115785
                    August 28, 2011
                    259 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

it makes no sense these guys still buying tickets unless their compulsive gamblers or have inside info.... who plays after they won $4 mil or $10 mil ???

I hear ya. I would like to win at least once.

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2011, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

there has been at least 5 guys who won multiple big jackpots all over the last year and half. this guy, marsh, messengale, the guy from fruitland park and some guy from kissimmee. you gotta at least question these wins..... or they must buy 10 rolls a day or something ???

James,

From what I've seen, I think this Krueger guy, along with Marsh and Massengale, are the only multiple winners. The 2 big winners from Fruitland Park were different people, and the same for Kissimmee--the Kissimmee winners were from a 7-11 and Publix right next door, but as far as I know they weren't won by the same person. But either way---it's CRAZY that there have been multiple winners! I mean, Marsh wins 11 million on 2 different BDB's, Massengale with 2 multiple million dollar wins, and now this guy! Absolutely crazy!!!

Skeptic, I saw Massengale's response on the Orlando Sentinel's site also---I used to live in Orlando and I like that Mr. Lucky blog...I've posted a few times under the name Jimbo. Do you really think that was Massengale, though? Why would he be posting in the Orlando Sentinel if he lives in Pensacola. It seemed like a decent response he gave, but I just wonder if it's really him. And ignore the haters, keep posting your wins, man!

New Port Richey
                        United States
                        Member #116754
                        September 18, 2011
                        13 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Just went to the store bought 5 tickets 004-008, all duds.

Buy the next one in the roll, Triple $5 and a $5.........

Get one more, dud.

Buy 2 more, 1 dud, 1 $30.

Get 2 more, both duds.

BS

florida
                          United States
                          Member #98912
                          October 16, 2010
                          1300 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

just bought number001 thru006   yes i am an idiot    won triple 10    then bought 2 more now my wallet is empty    stupid ass scratch off'sHit With Stick

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2011, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

James,

From what I've seen, I think this Krueger guy, along with Marsh and Massengale, are the only multiple winners. The 2 big winners from Fruitland Park were different people, and the same for Kissimmee--the Kissimmee winners were from a 7-11 and Publix right next door, but as far as I know they weren't won by the same person. But either way---it's CRAZY that there have been multiple winners! I mean, Marsh wins 11 million on 2 different BDB's, Massengale with 2 multiple million dollar wins, and now this guy! Absolutely crazy!!!

Skeptic, I saw Massengale's response on the Orlando Sentinel's site also---I used to live in Orlando and I like that Mr. Lucky blog...I've posted a few times under the name Jimbo. Do you really think that was Massengale, though? Why would he be posting in the Orlando Sentinel if he lives in Pensacola. It seemed like a decent response he gave, but I just wonder if it's really him. And ignore the haters, keep posting your wins, man!

that hindu guy won $10 mil and $1 mil from the same gas station! same game !! It was a private news release so maybe thats why you have not heard.

another guy in kissimmee hit $1 mil on FMC and $250k on a $5 game....

I browse the mr lucky forum occasionaly. I dont know if that was messengale. I kinda doubt it. cause other sources said he buys $6K worth of tickets a day

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              British Columbia
                              Canada
                              Member #116101
                              September 4, 2011
                              4033 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2011, 8:54 am - IP Logged

$200K for life...and now a $500K winner Santa

ding ding ding

"You have to be in it to win it!"