Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Your Dream Car

Topic closed. 284 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joshuacloak.

Page 12 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3857 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Those loud Harleys are running straight pipes (no mufflers), karinda.

You can make them as quiet as you want with the right mufflers.

And also, there's just something about a woman on a Harley, you know. Naughty

yea,like when the're not wearing a helmet or much of anything. LOL

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

karinda's avatar - WINGS
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #108445
    March 25, 2011
    2855 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Those loud Harleys are running straight pipes (no mufflers), karinda.

You can make them as quiet as you want with the right mufflers.

And also, there's just something about a woman on a Harley, you know. Naughty

I guess I never really noticed since I prefer men Ridge.  LOL  I'll have to give you a full report on any "attention barameter" increase that I observe once I get a Harley.  Cool ( Well maybe not a "full" report. Wink )

1952 Vintage Black Lightening

Said Red Molly to James that´s a fine motorbike
    A girl could feel special on any such likeSaid James to Red Molly, my hat´s off to youIt´s a Vincent Black Lightning, 1952And I´ve seen you at the corners and cafes it seemsRed hair and black leather, my favourite colour schemeAnd he pulled her on behindAnd down to Boxhill they did ride

Said James to Red Molly, here´s a ring for your right handBut I´ll tell you in earnest I´m a dangerous manI´ve fought with the law since I was seventeenI robbed many a man to get my Vincent machineNow I´m 21 years, I might make 22And I don´t mind dying, but for the love of youAnd if fate should break my strideThen I´ll give you my Vincent to ride
    Come down, come down, Red Molly, called Sergeant McRaeFor they´ve taken young James Adie for armed robberyShotgun blast hit his chest, left nothing insideOh, come down, Red Molly to his dying bedsideWhen she came to the hospital, there wasn´t much leftHe was running out of road, he was running out of breathBut he smiled to see her cryAnd said I´ll give you my Vincent to ride
    Says James, in my opinion, there´s nothing in this worldBeats a 52 Vincent and a red headed girlNow Nortons and Indians and Greeveses won´t doThey don´t have a soul like a Vincent 52He reached for her hand and he slipped her the keysHe said I´ve got no further use for theseI see angels on Ariels in leather and chromeSwooping down from heaven to carry me homeAnd he gave her one last kiss and diedAnd he gave her his Vincent to ride

RICHARD THOMPSON - 1952 VINTAGE BLACK LIGHTNING LYRICS 

Republic of Texas
      United States
      Member #57557
      January 9, 2008
      1095 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

With everybody saying Aston Martin, I wish somebody would post a picture of one so I could see what the big deal is.

I know I could go look on the internet but with my dial-up service it would take about 3 1/2 hours, 16 anxiety attacks and a nervous breakdown waiting for it to load.

Aston Martin DB9 Convertible

Even better... Aston Martin, topless

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

karinda's avatar - WINGS
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #108445
        March 25, 2011
        2855 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

They are beautiful cars!  Wow!

I LOVE the color of this one. Cool

Very nice. Thumbs Up

Republic of Texas
          United States
          Member #57557
          January 9, 2008
          1095 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

They are beautiful cars!  Wow!

I LOVE the color of this one. Cool

Very nice. Thumbs Up

My fave combo for a convertible! It's such a chick color. Hippy

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

karinda's avatar - WINGS
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #108445
            March 25, 2011
            2855 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

yea,like when the're not wearing a helmet or much of anything. LOL

Gotta' wear Helmets in New Jersey.  I don't think you have to wear them in PA thought.  It's different for each state.  ( Didn't some lady recently get stopped by police on a bicycle in New York because they said her clothes were too suggestive?  LOL ) It's too dangerous to ride around in shorts and a T-shirt around here anyway.  I've already seen what can happen to your skin if you're not wearing protective clothing and wipe out, so I think I'll pass on any revealing outfits. Thanks for the tips though. LOL

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
              Member #52345
              May 21, 2007
              2680 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2011, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Twitch nice ragtop,placeri.....

but still looks like crusher bait

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

I guess I never really noticed since I prefer men Ridge.  LOL  I'll have to give you a full report on any "attention barameter" increase that I observe once I get a Harley.  Cool ( Well maybe not a "full" report. Wink )

1952 Vintage Black Lightening

Said Red Molly to James that´s a fine motorbike
                A girl could feel special on any such likeSaid James to Red Molly, my hat´s off to youIt´s a Vincent Black Lightning, 1952And I´ve seen you at the corners and cafes it seemsRed hair and black leather, my favourite colour schemeAnd he pulled her on behindAnd down to Boxhill they did ride

Said James to Red Molly, here´s a ring for your right handBut I´ll tell you in earnest I´m a dangerous manI´ve fought with the law since I was seventeenI robbed many a man to get my Vincent machineNow I´m 21 years, I might make 22And I don´t mind dying, but for the love of youAnd if fate should break my strideThen I´ll give you my Vincent to ride
                Come down, come down, Red Molly, called Sergeant McRaeFor they´ve taken young James Adie for armed robberyShotgun blast hit his chest, left nothing insideOh, come down, Red Molly to his dying bedsideWhen she came to the hospital, there wasn´t much leftHe was running out of road, he was running out of breathBut he smiled to see her cryAnd said I´ll give you my Vincent to ride
                Says James, in my opinion, there´s nothing in this worldBeats a 52 Vincent and a red headed girlNow Nortons and Indians and Greeveses won´t doThey don´t have a soul like a Vincent 52He reached for her hand and he slipped her the keysHe said I´ve got no further use for theseI see angels on Ariels in leather and chromeSwooping down from heaven to carry me homeAnd he gave her one last kiss and diedAnd he gave her his Vincent to ride

RICHARD THOMPSON - 1952 VINTAGE BLACK LIGHTNING LYRICS 

OK karinda, I'll wait for your report on whether the barometers start to rise. Wink

Cool lyrics, I knew a guy who used to ride an old black Vincent, never paid much attention to it, makes me wonder now what model and year it was.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Very nice.

I always appreciate the difference in perspective when seeing things topless.

--Edmund Burke

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
                    Taichung
                    Taiwan
                    Member #114116
                    July 24, 2011
                    2384 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Very nice.

I always appreciate the difference in perspective when seeing things topless.

Im sure you do rdgrnr!!Big Grin

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
                      Taichung
                      Taiwan
                      Member #114116
                      July 24, 2011
                      2384 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

For me its the 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia 

2011 Ferrari 458 Italia Picture

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2011, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Im sure you do rdgrnr!!Big Grin

Whatever do you mean?

I'm shocked and appalled!

--Edmund Burke

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #108445
                          March 25, 2011
                          2855 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Wow!  Another beauty! Thud I guess I'll be asking this question again when I win the money to actually 

buy something.  Wink   BTW Ridge the barometer has registered, only I'm confused because I don't have

a Harley yet. Big Smile  Some guy pulled-up next to me on a Harley today and smiled at me. Wink  I looked over when 

I heard all the noise.  LOL  I got a good look at the bike though.   

That one was soooo big and looked so heavy.  I don't even think I could get the thing offa' the kickstand

without dropping it.

When I took my motorcycle class if any of us dropped the bike we were finished. That

was the end of  any hope of getting the license for another 6 months. 

I made sure that I didn't drop the bike.  Some poor guy lost control of his bike and crashed into a pole.

Split the helmet right down the middle.  Thank God he was wearing a decent helmet! Shocked That was the end

of it for him though. I think he kind of lost his enthusiasm for learning after that. 

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #108445
                            March 25, 2011
                            2855 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

This car is really beautiful!  Wow!  What's the sticker price on a vehicle like this?

Aren't these handmade piece by piece?  There are some really beautiful vehicles out

there, that's for sure! All the best of luck to you! Smile  The red on this car is perfect too!

I can't tell what color the interior is though in this photo. It looks light though. Well ...

this is enough to make me want to get another Mega-millions ticket for tonight! Patriot

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                              United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              3857 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Gotta' wear Helmets in New Jersey.  I don't think you have to wear them in PA thought.  It's different for each state.  ( Didn't some lady recently get stopped by police on a bicycle in New York because they said her clothes were too suggestive?  LOL ) It's too dangerous to ride around in shorts and a T-shirt around here anyway.  I've already seen what can happen to your skin if you're not wearing protective clothing and wipe out, so I think I'll pass on any revealing outfits. Thanks for the tips though. LOL

helmet,always,i work w/a guy that was in a bad accident.

doctors  looked at the helmet and said,yes w/out it you would be dead.

add to list,60 el camino.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Page 12 of 19