Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sweet Millions buy 5 get 3 free for January!!

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kapla.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3300 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

gratz on that win jada, yeah your sure are serious.  can i ask what you get for 2nd, prize?

im almost the exact opposite of you, trying to get a win by perserverance, and as little  spending as possible.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
    Member #111308
    May 22, 2011
    74 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2012, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

gratz on that win jada, yeah your sure are serious.  can i ask what you get for 2nd, prize?

im almost the exact opposite of you, trying to get a win by perserverance, and as little  spending as possible.

second place pays a miserable 500 bucks.I wasted 6 times that i need a jackpot

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11975 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2012, 8:53 am - IP Logged

"Whatever the drawing is for that night," said Hernandez, "That's the ticket I buy. One dollar. No more. No Less."

That was The strategy that Alex Hernandez from Staten Island New York used to win $1 million on sweet million on November 30th, 2009.

Spending $5 to get 3 free tickets is a great deal. I am not a big fan of buying 5 lines on one ticket for sweet million due to the fact that got many repeats when I tried it. There was a time I got the number 2 four times on a road on a $5 sweet million ticket, the first digit of every line. Are you kidding me?

United States
        Member #111308
        May 22, 2011
        74 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

"Whatever the drawing is for that night," said Hernandez, "That's the ticket I buy. One dollar. No more. No Less."

That was The strategy that Alex Hernandez from Staten Island New York used to win $1 million on sweet million on November 30th, 2009.

Spending $5 to get 3 free tickets is a great deal. I am not a big fan of buying 5 lines on one ticket for sweet million due to the fact that got many repeats when I tried it. There was a time I got the number 2 four times on a road on a $5 sweet million ticket, the first digit of every line. Are you kidding me?

one dollar aint winnning you anything

Long Island, NY
          United States
          Member #57412
          January 3, 2008
          419 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

hey all i always considered myself the number 1 player in the sweet million in all of ny.I have played 4 grand on the last two drawing and todays drawing i put up 5,000 on it so with my extra tickets i have 8,000 sets of numbers.One interesting thing is the amount i play is huge and i only has 5 numbers once in all the time i played.I get 4 numbers alot but how is there 30 to 40 people with 5 numbers and i cant get one despite the amount i play i guess something has to be wrong with this picture.I had asked the lottery for the top 40 retailers and i went and spent 1,000 in the first 6 then other random places i could drive to and i still couldnt get 5 numbers in th eplaces where the most tickets is sold.This game seems like you have a good chance but in all reality its very difficult to even get the second prize.Im not bragging just amazed how i cant get close to save my life.Well to all have fun and good luck in todays drawing

jada:

Incredible that you spend that much.  Hope you get it.  I'd like to hear a little about how you pick your numbers.  I hope it's not $5,000 worth of quick picks.

I too....go to some of the largest (as well as the riny dink) lottery retailers to buy quick picks.  I've talked about this many times.  But primarily, I like to pick my own numbers.

Someone won the Jackpot with this promotion last year in what I understand is the largest retailer in NY located in Lawrence, NY (right at the Queens border).  I don't buy there anymore, cause lightening rarely strikes twice in the same place.

United States
            Member #111308
            May 22, 2011
            74 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2012, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

jada:

Incredible that you spend that much.  Hope you get it.  I'd like to hear a little about how you pick your numbers.  I hope it's not $5,000 worth of quick picks.

I too....go to some of the largest (as well as the riny dink) lottery retailers to buy quick picks.  I've talked about this many times.  But primarily, I like to pick my own numbers.

Someone won the Jackpot with this promotion last year in what I understand is the largest retailer in NY located in Lawrence, NY (right at the Queens border).  I don't buy there anymore, cause lightening rarely strikes twice in the same place.

funny u mention this the place you talking about is 315 turnpike in lawrence were i also buy my tickets they are the number 4 retailers .Its funny you mention that because i just came from over there and ate in the dinner thats next to it.Yes i also bought 2,500 worth of quick picks today and 500 worh of my own numbers.Last drawing i also bought my tickets there in long island and got 5 number almost won that jackpot so yea im hoping for lightning to strike twice.Theres people i heard about that won twice in the same store with the same scratchers so its possible.Good luck to you also

United States
              Member #111308
              May 22, 2011
              74 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

if i dont win today ill be in suffolk county on monday lol buying tickets .I did weschester county first i went to mount vernon ,tarrytow,white plains,pelham,portchester and yonkers and i played 500 in each location and i did horribly.Hopefully long island is my lucky place.

Long Island, NY
                United States
                Member #57412
                January 3, 2008
                419 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2012, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

funny u mention this the place you talking about is 315 turnpike in lawrence were i also buy my tickets they are the number 4 retailers .Its funny you mention that because i just came from over there and ate in the dinner thats next to it.Yes i also bought 2,500 worth of quick picks today and 500 worh of my own numbers.Last drawing i also bought my tickets there in long island and got 5 number almost won that jackpot so yea im hoping for lightning to strike twice.Theres people i heard about that won twice in the same store with the same scratchers so its possible.Good luck to you also

Yes..The Sherwood Diner.  I play at this store all the time playing quick draw....but not Sweet Millions for the reason I stated.   So you understand the huge volume this store does.  People blow crazy amounts of money in this place.  They must have more cash than a bank in that place.

Don't know where you live in NY  (I Live about 3 miles from this store).

But...why not go in to stores in Queens (for example)?  I go in to some of the scummiest stores in the worst sections of Queens (in addition to Hempstead)  Liquor stores with bullet proof windows etc....

I theorize that the Lottery Assoc likes to have winners in these primarily minority/depressed areas so they can encourage and continue to suck money out these folks.....a major revenue source.

Overall, I like your idea of jumping around the NY area.  But...again..these are all quick picks?

Long Island, NY
                  United States
                  Member #57412
                  January 3, 2008
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

if i dont win today ill be in suffolk county on monday lol buying tickets .I did weschester county first i went to mount vernon ,tarrytow,white plains,pelham,portchester and yonkers and i played 500 in each location and i did horribly.Hopefully long island is my lucky place.

Ya know..if I had your budget, I'd hit several "well picked" supermarkets all around Suffolk and buy $25 worth in each store.  Same for various stores in the town of Wantagh....the location of another top NY retailer.

Many winners have come from these areas...including a Sweet Millions winner

United States
                    Member #111308
                    May 22, 2011
                    74 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Ya know..if I had your budget, I'd hit several "well picked" supermarkets all around Suffolk and buy $25 worth in each store.  Same for various stores in the town of Wantagh....the location of another top NY retailer.

Many winners have come from these areas...including a Sweet Millions winner

i think ill try wantaugh im from yonkers so for me to get to lawrance is 40 minutes to suffolk county it might be a hour plus.No luck at all with yesterday drawing just made back 800 bucks and no 5 numbers.So hopefully i can try somewhere else im going to play 2000 bucks on monday using my own set of numbers .Lottery gives you 1 good set after 5 or 6 horrible ones this is what the lotteries sets look like 1 3 4 6 11 39     i cant deal with that

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: January 14, 2012, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Another Jackpot winner!!!!

PRIZE LEVELNUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNEW YORK WINNER
                      First6 out of 6$1,000,000.001
                      Winning Counties: ROCKLAND (FP),
                      Retailer Locations: 
                      • KS MART , 2 LAKE RD , CONGERS
                      Second5 out of 6$500.0021
                      Third4 out of 6$40.001296
                      Fourth3 out of 6$3.0018643
                        Jae102's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Pittsburg, California
                        United States
                        Member #117119
                        September 27, 2011
                        59 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Is it avalible in California.

United States
                          Member #111308
                          May 22, 2011
                          74 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2012, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

why not me?why cant i win one of these

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2012, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Another Jackpot winner!!!!

PRIZE LEVELNUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNEW YORK WINNER
                            First6 out of 6$1,000,000.001
                            Winning Counties: ROCKLAND (FP),
                            Retailer Locations: 
                            • KS MART , 2 LAKE RD , CONGERS
                            Second5 out of 6$500.0021
                            Third4 out of 6$40.001296
                            Fourth3 out of 6$3.0018643

Lets see if we can get this game on a ROLL- need another Jackpot winner tonight!!!!

Elmont.NY
                              United States
                              Member #91803
                              May 25, 2010
                              438 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Lets see if we can get this game on a ROLL- need another Jackpot winner tonight!!!!

Yes!!!! I have 10.00 qp's in it

It's got to Happen soon.