Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sweet Millions buy 5 get 3 free for January!!

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kapla.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2012, 7:19 am - IP Logged

sweet milllion is back on february promotion again

YEA!!!!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2012, 6:57 am - IP Logged

I keep hitting 3 of 6 numbers which ALMOST covers the $5 I am playing.. LOL!!! 

United States
      Member #111308
      May 22, 2011
      74 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2012, 11:52 am - IP Logged

so i went from playing 2000 a drawing to just 200 bucks last two drawings and i cant get a 5 out of 6 to save my life . I pretty much think im done with this game i just cant understand why i dont have success at all

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2012, 5:43 am - IP Logged

so i went from playing 2000 a drawing to just 200 bucks last two drawings and i cant get a 5 out of 6 to save my life . I pretty much think im done with this game i just cant understand why i dont have success at all

Just for fun you should play *1* QP - the irony of hitting the jackpot on that would be about right for NYL

Elmont.NY
          United States
          Member #91803
          May 25, 2010
          439 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2012, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Kapla

I went with birthday numbers.I hate the game because they are very few winners but I would like to Win it!

It's got to Happen soon.

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2012, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Kapla

I went with birthday numbers.I hate the game because they are very few winners but I would like to Win it!

I know, I feel the same way.  NO winner last night. I am wondering if they are going to pull this game as it really is not getting more than a couple of winners a year.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3159 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2012, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I'm gonna play thursday. Seems like it's hitting every ten draws.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3159 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna play thursday. Seems like it's hitting every ten draws.

Even the promotion isn't helping. I really expected someone to win at 10. Gonna try if it goes 15 draws.

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
                  NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  12118 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Even the promotion isn't helping. I really expected someone to win at 10. Gonna try if it goes 15 draws.

Who is going to play a game that pays $500 for a second prize when you get 5 out of 40 numbers. Then it takes at least 10 draws to win the first prize of $1 million.This game has a very low playership even with the promo.Lottery players run away from games where the jackpot is rarely won.

NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    12118 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

You did not win the jackpot even though you were spending $2000 dollars.Okay, I am done playing sweet million too.Good Luck if you are still playing it.

United States
                      Member #111308
                      May 22, 2011
                      74 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

You did not win the jackpot even though you were spending $2000 dollars.Okay, I am done playing sweet million too.Good Luck if you are still playing it.

i have now cut down to playing just 100 bucks a drawing and im actually not losing as much ill maybe make back 60 bucks compared to when i played 2000 and made back 7 to 800 bucks.I have been playing this game since they introduced it i have spent maybe about 70k playing it since 2010 and i have only had 5 numbers two times .The payout for 5 numbers is a joke and really diffficult.There was a powerball drawing that was won a 1million second place also and a 10.5 million lotto jackpot which has way worst odds than sweet million yet they have all won.The odds of powerball is like 1 in 175 million and lotto is 1 in 22 million on a 1 dollar wager but yet they sweet million is a 1 in 3.8 million yet nobody wins this.I rather play powerball than this game.So if you think for one second that we are going to win on a single 5 dollar qp its not going to happen.Sweet million isnt as sweet as we taught.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #99032
                        October 18, 2010
                        1439 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2012, 10:35 am - IP Logged

With 1 in 3.8 million odds, even buying two tickets gives you odds of about 1 in 1900, assuming non of the numbers repeated.  It's almost twice as unlikely as buing a P3 straight and winning.

Don't ever expect to win a JP, but if you want to play keep the budget small.  The odds of a JP win might change significantly if you spend 1000 dollars, but that change simply isn't worth it.

I mean, if you've spent 70K on this game in 2 years, I'm assuming you've spent at least 100K on lottery those two years.  At that rate you'll have spent a million in 20 years.  In that time, you could make yourself a millionaire.

NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          12118 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

i have now cut down to playing just 100 bucks a drawing and im actually not losing as much ill maybe make back 60 bucks compared to when i played 2000 and made back 7 to 800 bucks.I have been playing this game since they introduced it i have spent maybe about 70k playing it since 2010 and i have only had 5 numbers two times .The payout for 5 numbers is a joke and really diffficult.There was a powerball drawing that was won a 1million second place also and a 10.5 million lotto jackpot which has way worst odds than sweet million yet they have all won.The odds of powerball is like 1 in 175 million and lotto is 1 in 22 million on a 1 dollar wager but yet they sweet million is a 1 in 3.8 million yet nobody wins this.I rather play powerball than this game.So if you think for one second that we are going to win on a single 5 dollar qp its not going to happen.Sweet million isnt as sweet as we taught.

When it is your time to win, you will win whether YOU BUY 1 LINE OR 100 LINES. There have been a few players that have won NY sweet million with a $1 quick pick ticket and a $5 quick pick ticket.

But I prefer to try my luck with $1 quick pick ticket once in a while, I am too cheap when it comes to gambling.

I used to buy a $5 quick pick ticket, but I changed my mind about it because i used to get too many repeated numbers. $1 quick pick ticket offers me a 50/50 chance, Win/Lose situation.

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            12118 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

With 1 in 3.8 million odds, even buying two tickets gives you odds of about 1 in 1900, assuming non of the numbers repeated.  It's almost twice as unlikely as buing a P3 straight and winning.

Don't ever expect to win a JP, but if you want to play keep the budget small.  The odds of a JP win might change significantly if you spend 1000 dollars, but that change simply isn't worth it.

I mean, if you've spent 70K on this game in 2 years, I'm assuming you've spent at least 100K on lottery those two years.  At that rate you'll have spent a million in 20 years.  In that time, you could make yourself a millionaire.

He was better off putting that money in an index fund that tracks the SP500 OR a Total market index fund.

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: February 23, 2012, 3:42 am - IP Logged

Watch for 20's to make a come back.  They have only been hitting with *1* digit at a time lately, last time 2 or more showed up was 10 plays ago.