Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery tricks and secrets and scams...

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoguru$-!624.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123427
February 20, 2012
89 Posts
Posted: February 29, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

regarding qp, you have a choice. you can ask quick pick at the counter for a full quick pick. or you can fill out a playslip with one ore zero numbers and mark quick pick.

i dont know if you can just ask the patel for a partial quick pick, because he probably will not understand...or was not trained on how to do it.

our complete computer system statewide was just upgraded so we have the latest platforms and the latests software.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
    NYC
    United States
    Member #117984
    October 19, 2011
    1843 Posts
    Posted: February 29, 2012, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

regarding qp, you have a choice. you can ask quick pick at the counter for a full quick pick. or you can fill out a playslip with one ore zero numbers and mark quick pick.

i dont know if you can just ask the patel for a partial quick pick, because he probably will not understand...or was not trained on how to do it.

our complete computer system statewide was just upgraded so we have the latest platforms and the latests software.

So does this look acceptable?: 

slip

Notice that I marked "23" and then marked "QP". I did the same for the Powerball and marked "QP" as well. Will the computer understand or will it be invalid?

Maybe RJOH knows.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: February 29, 2012, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

@Lottoguru

When will you learn to adapt to the world? Start typing with capitals and punctuation!

Your laptop might be noisy and slow, but there is a SHIFT button on the left and on the right normally!

Bash

United States
        Member #123427
        February 20, 2012
        89 Posts
        Posted: February 29, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

"Question: How do I know what deltas to work with?"

Well, if I knew the answer to that ... HyperHyper

"Or do I look for past results and apply deltas?"

Not a bad place to start. Wink

"How many deltas are there?"

This will vary by game and some deltas map to (a lot) more combinations than others. In this "feature", the delta method works a lot like the geometric mean system.

you start with the smallest deltas...Δ0   in take five for example, neighboring pairs

such as 5/6  and 15/16 and 16/17

then Δ1  such as 6/8   and 18/20

then Δ2  such as 9/12 and 11/14

then Δ3   1/5  and 21/25

i think possibly when the computer terminal guesses your quick picks the the starting point is a constant...problem the number 1

if you start with the number 1 and have a delta 0, you then have the pair  1/2

(the starting point possibly could be a -1 or a zero...but it makes sense thinking of it as 1) at least for me it does.

Delta comes from the greek and is symbolized as δ in lower case and Δ as upper case

this is where the letter D comes from in the roman/latin alphabet.

delta typical refer to difference or subtraction.

Now 2-1 = 1 but in my calculation i use (N2-N1)-1 to get the delta so therefore (2-1)-1.  2 minus 1 =1 then i subtract another 1 to get the delta. In this case the delta is zero for neighboring pairs...what software are you using to count your deltas??

Type

United States
          Member #123427
          February 20, 2012
          89 Posts
          Posted: February 29, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

So does this look acceptable?: 

slip

Notice that I marked "23" and then marked "QP". I did the same for the Powerball and marked "QP" as well. Will the computer understand or will it be invalid?

Maybe RJOH knows.

it should work. it worked yesterday for me with the mega millions.  i selected 9 and 17 and selected qp, then i selected mega ball 36, i have never tried it for for powerball for we never had powerball before...as a follow new yorker you know that is relatively new to our state. surely i am not going to play it at $2 a draw until the jackpot hits 1/2 billion.

unless i see a power number i can use i will play the MM!!

dont forget powerballs have a tendency to repeat so watch out for that 7 to hit again!Sun Smiley

NYC
            United States
            Member #117984
            October 19, 2011
            1843 Posts
            Posted: February 29, 2012, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

it should work. it worked yesterday for me with the mega millions.  i selected 9 and 17 and selected qp, then i selected mega ball 36, i have never tried it for for powerball for we never had powerball before...as a follow new yorker you know that is relatively new to our state. surely i am not going to play it at $2 a draw until the jackpot hits 1/2 billion.

unless i see a power number i can use i will play the MM!!

dont forget powerballs have a tendency to repeat so watch out for that 7 to hit again!Sun Smiley

Thanks for the advice Guru! Cool

United States
              Member #123427
              February 20, 2012
              89 Posts
              Posted: February 29, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

How do you reconstruct the original combinations with your delta notation? 

The information I read would make the delta notation 1-2-11-4-12. You would reconstruct the original combination by starting out with 1, add 2 to get second number, add 11 to that result to get the third number and repeat until the original combination is reconstructed.

I once converted my Ohio Classic Lotto file to the delta format and the notations looked as varied as the original combinations.

the combination 1-3-14-18-30 would read as

1{1,10,3,11}

for delta i use (n2-n1)-1

how to make that work in VBA...I dunno 

N1                          (N5-N4)-1

0       -1- 1 -1-1

1         1    10  3   11            i am sorry if it looks childish but

i am not a programmer by trade.

United States
                Member #123427
                February 20, 2012
                89 Posts
                Posted: February 29, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

BUSTED......marking one number (in each block) didn't work. 

As you see, had to void that block. Be interesting to see if you can do it. Post a ticket.

i take back calling you a pseudo intellecutual...i take that back.Agree with stupid

i dont know how to post a ticket. but dude why you gotta go and hurt my feelings? i dont even know you.

maybe New York can post it for power ball after the draw tonite...

Typehe seems pretty smart.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #117984
                  October 19, 2011
                  1843 Posts
                  Posted: February 29, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged
                    Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4784 Posts
                    Posted: February 29, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

@Lottoguru

When will you learn to adapt to the world? Start typing with capitals and punctuation!

Your laptop might be noisy and slow, but there is a SHIFT button on the left and on the right normally!

Bash

Amen to that thought.

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: February 29, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I'll post mines tonight.

I marked in 39 and QP for Power Play. For the Power Ball, I marked in QP as well. These are the results:

Step 1: 

pb slip

Step 2: 

pb qp ticket

I like this method.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: February 29, 2012, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

you start with the smallest deltas...Δ0   in take five for example, neighboring pairs

such as 5/6  and 15/16 and 16/17

then Δ1  such as 6/8   and 18/20

then Δ2  such as 9/12 and 11/14

then Δ3   1/5  and 21/25

i think possibly when the computer terminal guesses your quick picks the the starting point is a constant...problem the number 1

if you start with the number 1 and have a delta 0, you then have the pair  1/2

(the starting point possibly could be a -1 or a zero...but it makes sense thinking of it as 1) at least for me it does.

Delta comes from the greek and is symbolized as δ in lower case and Δ as upper case

this is where the letter D comes from in the roman/latin alphabet.

delta typical refer to difference or subtraction.

Now 2-1 = 1 but in my calculation i use (N2-N1)-1 to get the delta so therefore (2-1)-1.  2 minus 1 =1 then i subtract another 1 to get the delta. In this case the delta is zero for neighboring pairs...what software are you using to count your deltas??

Type

I work in Excel/VBA.

I don't subtract an extra one from differences, so, in my work, sequential numbers always have a delta of 1.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: February 29, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I marked in 39 and QP for Power Play. For the Power Ball, I marked in QP as well. These are the results:

Step 1: 

pb slip

Step 2: 

pb qp ticket

I like this method.

And you got the "12", you mentioned earlier. Thumbs Up

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                            Member #123427
                            February 20, 2012
                            89 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2012, 7:06 am - IP Logged

I work in Excel/VBA.

I don't subtract an extra one from differences, so, in my work, sequential numbers always have a delta of 1.

I work in excel too, but not VBA...

is it not possible to make it work with delta 0 for sequential numbers?

i am not very quick with addition or subtraction...i find it easier for me to have a 0 delta,

i can only count to eleven the old fashioned way as well.

i watched some videos on youtube teaching java 101, i would post but i am a noob. i suppose the tabbing is similar, for the code in VBA...

i have made some macros...but i seem to keep losing them...they must save in a weird file...but i digress...i wonder if you would continue taking it to the next level...PB results are in...

1 4 11 23 26  PB 14

by Δ 2 - 6 -11 - 2

from my experience the key to wheeling is by overlapping delta...or trap by overlap...i dont know who coined that but i first read it at the GH website.  (These deltas are more typical of a drawing result of a 5/39 game.)  You can see the numbers are on the low end of the spectrum and thus  you can expect a high result being drawn in the coming weeks. When the high numbers are drawn i would expect the above delta combination to transform and appear on the high side of the game...there really is no difficulty in finding the starting point in the matrix because, it will most usually be a 0day to 5day skip...so if i take a recent winner from 2/22/2012 ball 39

i can easily use the 39 as the starting point for my game...the point is to mix and match the deltas to the best possble patterns... using the above delta scheme exactly i get 39 - 42- 49 -61 to play.

Obviously this doesn't fit so i will have to go the other way starting with again 39

using the remaining deltas from above i can make two easy combinations (although many are possible using these same Δ)

24 - 27 -39 - 42- 49      and   24 - 36 -39 - 42- 49 

9's are wild.  will the computer  pick this same delta scheme, if i quick pick with the 39   i dont know...but that doesn't matter because i dont really use quick picks and i dont really play powerball.  (i hope the deltas are correct, i had to use my fingers and toes)

a good question might be...does the computer remember and track what deltas it uses and all the starting points for the millions of quick picks generated.

F4TType

i hope i did not ramble too much

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40296 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2012, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Ok here is how it goes...partly from experience...partly from what i have read...

Let say we have a combination... 1-3-14-18-30 a five character expression.

This combination can be represented another way...by deltas...some of you may be familiar to the delta system if not...google it.

The delta equivalent is 1 - 10- 3 - 11 a four character expression...

now obviously  4<5.  this is important because computing takes time and doing 4 tasks is faster then doing 5 tasks

now when a computer creates your "Quick Pick" it does not pick numbers it picks deltas...(in order to save time)

thus if you ask the clerk, "give me ten powerball quickpicks...you will be given ten games with random numbers with no starting point...you could potentially get a ten dollar quick pick wheel with 50 different numbers.

BUT, if you study the charts as we all do...(some of us more than others) then you can pick a power number.

So for example you look at the charts and say to yourself...wow...number 3 has a brilliant chance of scoring...

you can now mark just one number in each game on your play slip...for example the #3...now when the computer creates your 10 delta quick picks, everygame should have the number 3 in it...the computer will choose the rest.

3 is the starting point in the delta matrix.

with one locked number your quick pick wheel will most likely NOT have as many as 50 numbers in it thus increasing your chances to win...because there is a point in wheeling where more numbers is worse than having less numbers...

and if your studious methods are fruitful, which they will be...you have already locked in one correct number...

F4T

CoolThumbs Up

Well I didn't find any patterns, but I did discover my huband doesn't check his tickets very well, I got 8 bucks. Thanks.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"