Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery tricks and secrets and scams...

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoguru$-!624.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2012, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I work in excel too, but not VBA...

is it not possible to make it work with delta 0 for sequential numbers?

i am not very quick with addition or subtraction...i find it easier for me to have a 0 delta,

i can only count to eleven the old fashioned way as well.

i watched some videos on youtube teaching java 101, i would post but i am a noob. i suppose the tabbing is similar, for the code in VBA...

i have made some macros...but i seem to keep losing them...they must save in a weird file...but i digress...i wonder if you would continue taking it to the next level...PB results are in...

1 4 11 23 26  PB 14

by Δ 2 - 6 -11 - 2

from my experience the key to wheeling is by overlapping delta...or trap by overlap...i dont know who coined that but i first read it at the GH website.  (These deltas are more typical of a drawing result of a 5/39 game.)  You can see the numbers are on the low end of the spectrum and thus  you can expect a high result being drawn in the coming weeks. When the high numbers are drawn i would expect the above delta combination to transform and appear on the high side of the game...there really is no difficulty in finding the starting point in the matrix because, it will most usually be a 0day to 5day skip...so if i take a recent winner from 2/22/2012 ball 39

i can easily use the 39 as the starting point for my game...the point is to mix and match the deltas to the best possble patterns... using the above delta scheme exactly i get 39 - 42- 49 -61 to play.

Obviously this doesn't fit so i will have to go the other way starting with again 39

using the remaining deltas from above i can make two easy combinations (although many are possible using these same Δ)

24 - 27 -39 - 42- 49      and   24 - 36 -39 - 42- 49 

9's are wild.  will the computer  pick this same delta scheme, if i quick pick with the 39   i dont know...but that doesn't matter because i dont really use quick picks and i dont really play powerball.  (i hope the deltas are correct, i had to use my fingers and toes)

a good question might be...does the computer remember and track what deltas it uses and all the starting points for the millions of quick picks generated.

F4TType

i hope i did not ramble too much

is it not possible to make it work with delta 0 for sequential numbers?

If it works for you, sure. It's counting numbers between.

The way I'd say it is the delta between 1 & 4 is 3, which is the arithmetic difference

But that works out the same as saying there are 2 numbers between 1 & 4 or 6 numbers between 4 & 11.

If you got the winning ticket, no one's gonna criticize what you called your method. LOL

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2012, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

the combination 1-3-14-18-30 would read as

1{1,10,3,11}

for delta i use (n2-n1)-1

how to make that work in VBA...I dunno 

N1                          (N5-N4)-1

0       -1- 1 -1-1

1         1    10  3   11            i am sorry if it looks childish but

i am not a programmer by trade.

I think I told you that one a year ago.

The delta you want to talk about is the set of numbers between the brackets.

You are just giving a combination there.

With your delta(s) there, you can have several combinations.

VBA has nothing to do with this. You miss fantasy to work out things and you miss the courage to present them.

United States
      Member #123427
      February 20, 2012
      89 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I think I told you that one a year ago.

The delta you want to talk about is the set of numbers between the brackets.

You are just giving a combination there.

With your delta(s) there, you can have several combinations.

VBA has nothing to do with this. You miss fantasy to work out things and you miss the courage to present them.

jeez serge...i am offended about your comments about my spiritual tenacity .......

your punishment is that you get NO punctuation and NO capitals...

no paragraphs...no indentations...you will be forever sentenced to reading my run on sentences!!!!!!!!Red Devil

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Just for the record, in Tennessee you can fill in as few or as many numbers as you want and the computer will fill in the rest if you mark Quick Pick.

I did it today on both Powerball and MegaMillions.

On the Powerball playslip I picked 2 numbers and the terminal picked 3 and the Powerball and the ticket came back marked Q4 at the end of the line.

On the MegaMillions I picked 2 on one game and 1 on another and they were marked Q4 and Q5.

I don't know if you can do it on other games in TN.

The clerk didn't even know you could do it on PB or MM.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #66774
          November 5, 2008
          319 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Well I didn't find any patterns, but I did discover my huband doesn't check his tickets very well, I got 8 bucks. Thanks.

Nice job Sully.

Rehab is for quitters.

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11982 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Did the assets managers from Connecticut have a system when they won a $254 millions powerball jackpot with $1 QUICK PICK TICKET?

United States
              Member #123780
              February 29, 2012
              22 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Did the assets managers from Connecticut have a system when they won a $254 millions powerball jackpot with $1 QUICK PICK TICKET?

i cant be sure the assests managers had a system...or not...but i was curious how many managers were there?

if i only buy $1 quick pickt ticket (was it a full quick pick or partial) i sure as hell dont want to be sharing it with a bunch of assest managers...

jeez louise...did four asset managers all pool their quarters to buy one quick pick!!!!!ROFLGreen laugh

that must be one might frugal syndicate!!!Crazy

I'd buy that for a dollar!!!

United States
                Member #123427
                February 20, 2012
                89 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

i cant be sure the assests managers had a system...or not...but i was curious how many managers were there?

if i only buy $1 quick pickt ticket (was it a full quick pick or partial) i sure as hell dont want to be sharing it with a bunch of assest managers...

jeez louise...did four asset managers all pool their quarters to buy one quick pick!!!!!ROFLGreen laugh

that must be one might frugal syndicate!!!Crazy

I'd buy that for a dollar!!!

i played the SM tonite in new york...did not want to get too crazy since the good promotion was over (yes i will admit  there was a good promotion)

I played five dollars two key numbers 19 and 24  (still havent checked results...dont want to have too much anticipation)

and then i selected QP option...can you believe that in five games i got the

28 3 times

21 2 times and

34 2 times...

i dont really know what it means but i must have thrown the computer terminal off a little...Evil Looking

NYLOTTERY has replaced  the sweet million promotion with a take five promotion...

it is buy 10 on one ticket get three...I think its kind of scammy.  First of all the T5 play slip has only five entries so, you have to play five for today draw and five for tommorrows draw...

The scammy aspect is that how can i really pick suitable numbers for tommorrow when i dont yet the numbers from today...I would be happy with buy five get one free...but  they want to trick me (maybe)

Any opinions or similar stories out there?  I know PB had a scammy promo like this in new york a couple of times...

needless to say i refused to play...i can play MM.Stooges

Luffy's avatar - Buggy mouth_closed.jpg
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #123257
                  February 17, 2012
                  19 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2012, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that has been discussed in this thread is whether the computer can do QPs or not.

Nothing has been discussed of whether this method will help bring in results or $$$$.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5124 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that has been discussed in this thread is whether the computer can do QPs or not.

Nothing has been discussed of whether this method will help bring in results or $$$$.

Luffy:

tricks>>>secrets and scams.................................is a BIG "SUBJECT"!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) trick>get an abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2) SECRET'S>>>>>>>>WE WILL make UUUUUuuuuuuuuuFEEL>better!!!!!!!

(3) scam>>>>we killed ur>>kid!!!!!!!!!!U> WENT 4D RIDE!

god bless>>>>>>>>>>>

god bless>>>uu

MEGA JACKPOT>>>2U&allUR>>family!

NoMoABORTION'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$THEY rrrrrrrrrLOVEable$$$$$!!

United States
                      Member #123427
                      February 20, 2012
                      89 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

contraire mofrarie, one cannot ever be certain of results in a random game...all that can be certain is that if you pick the correct power number in a ten dollar partial power/quick pick scenario (not available to all) then you have reduce your odds ...where are the mathmaticians that can display the odds reduction...

i will say it again as a general rule i do not play dumb picks...

i got an A+ in lottery prediction.

most likely it would not bring results because the computer can only see deltas...i dont think it can see bottoms or flag formations...although there could be an algorithm in the quick pick system that looks out for both these patterns.

it would probably not be necessary because most people pick their numbers foolishly anyway.

do you know of any lottery scams luffy? Shifty