Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for a format sytem for jackpot games

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 5 years ago by SergeM.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
cleveland ohio
United States
Member #65897
October 9, 2008
275 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

oK im going to work on something for this if it works it would be great if we could work together on narrowing this down. I will see if I can engineer a system to do what you want.

splinter-cell's avatar - Kinnak
    Newark,Delaware
    United States
    Member #109969
    April 23, 2011
    256 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok, take a crack at it and let me know what you come up with.  What ever you come up with I can test it on some of my past results to see how effective it is.  Thanks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I know a lot of people on here are saying only 3of5..what happened to the 5of5...well the formula did generate the 5of5 that I said it would. I have no one to blame but myself for that due to the number of people sending me IM's to run my formula on various other games.  My system is paper and pencil and it takes a lot of time to run thru especially with using on a game I had no history with but I try to do it so they could see that I am 100% legit.  I am human and when I get tired I make mistakes.  That is the reason I post along with my pool the actual formula results part 1 and part 2.  As I explained in my previous post how to breakout the numbers for my pool...the 12 is there and so is the 48...let me show you the mistake I made from being over tired.

Part 1 result 734451666202895790714

As I said the lead digit sets the break points and the lead and last digit in the result flip to their mirrors and the number following that dictates whether the number is higher or lower. I do not need to explain the end digit for process as I am just clarifying that the 12 was there and my formula did generate 5of5 as I have been saying.  Like I said the 7 flips to 2, the digit following the 2 is 3 so it becomes 23, 2 next to a 3 on my scale =12

This can be verified by my previous posts on how I break out the numbers so I am not making any excuse just pointing out a human error but my formula is 100% solid.

Now for the 48...which is in part 2 result 115116083790928003658.  In this case the lead is 11..the first break at 11 is 11511608379.  In this 1st break there are 2 mirrors 1-6 and 8-3,  I am not going to go into the 1-6 as I am only showing where the 48 was that I missed.  The 3 flips to an 8 which gives you 88, on my scale 8 next to 8 =48.

So like I said....my formula does generate 5of5 and is 100% what I said it was.

No one could realistically expect you to come up with the 5 winning numbers every time even with 20 numbers.  Besides, if you did your odds of picking the combination with all 5 would be 1:15,504 so you would need a lot of luck or a lot lines to match 4.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Newark,Delaware
        United States
        Member #109969
        April 23, 2011
        256 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes I am aware of that and the only reason I posted the results and the pool was to demonstrate that I can generate 5of5 100% of the time.  The only thing I need to work on now is reducing the clutter in my pool and I am just about there.  My formula broke down exactly as I explained it way back when I first started this thread and obviously before I posted my result for the 4/10 MM draw.  The formula generated 5of5 just like I said it does.  If you think my formula does not work then explain to me how it matched 5of5 in my result exactly how I said when I explained how to read my result several days before the MM post and draw..think it was just luck....well go right ahead and keep thinking that.  Its funny I read a string on the forum and someone posted something about if someone found a winning formula you would never hear about it because they would not post it....well I understand why that is now.  There will always be doubters out there..too many scammers and rip-off artists these days and I am neither.  Most people THINK they might win the lottery...for me its a reality, just a matter of time.  Thanks for reading..have a nice day.

cleveland ohio
          United States
          Member #65897
          October 9, 2008
          275 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2012, 12:05 am - IP Logged

dont sweat it man everyone looks at lotterys in differnt ways sometimes thinking outside the box although not the norm is effective non the less. Some will follow and add to create, some will doubt. To each their own.

Newark,Delaware
            United States
            Member #109969
            April 23, 2011
            256 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks nickbrownsfan.  I KNOW what I have is solid and unlimited jackpot wins are in the very near future.

texx26's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #124439
              March 13, 2012
              4 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello splinter I have a question, where are your result numbers coming from?  thanks in advance

Newark,Delaware
                United States
                Member #109969
                April 23, 2011
                256 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2012, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

A calculator.

cleveland ohio
                  United States
                  Member #65897
                  October 9, 2008
                  275 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Ok havent forgotten about his its just work has been busy and havent had time to really wrap my head around how to attack it. So Ive been working on it and figure Ill test it going forward.

I acutally set this up with Power the powerball game and messed up adding in the 50's instead of as requested just 40's up. I could rework it if it shows promise. For now lets just see if the darn thing is even close.

Here is what Im coming up with for the next PB draw

There will be hits in the teens and 50's

Should be 1 number in the 40's

Possible 1 number in the 30's

Im showing 2 numbers in the 10's

I would say 2 numbers above 40 and 1 number in the 50's

I expect no numbers in the 20's. Here is the line Im looking at just you can try to make your own conclusions from it. Remember this is by no means done it right now is for testing so Im not going to post anything on what Im doing because if it fails why clutter up peoples minds with useless knowledge. Big Smile

again I would be looking at these codes

0-2-0-1-1-1 *

0-2-0-0-1-2

0-3-0-0-1-1 *

0-3-0-0-0-2

0-2-0-0-2-1 *

0-2-0-0-0-3

Ive * the ones I feel strongest about. This is for the next draw. Not sure how many numbers or lines that creates for you so perhaps once you run your workout you can let me know.

Anyway here is the chart.

XPXX/PPP
                  -0.671.33-1.3-001
                    Newark,Delaware
                    United States
                    Member #109969
                    April 23, 2011
                    256 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your hard work nickbrownsfan.  I certainly know what you mean about being swamped with real world work.  Until a jackpot is hit..its all a work in progress.  We will give it a go after I work up the numbers.

cleveland ohio
                      United States
                      Member #65897
                      October 9, 2008
                      275 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2012, 2:56 am - IP Logged

changed a few things and was puttinging together a MM set up today. Again work has keep my away from doing as much as I would like with this but getting almost consistant 3 of 5's and some 4 of 5's. Ill take what Ive gathered from the MM and try to apply it to the powerball agian should have something up for you come sunday with the new additions. :-)

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2133 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2012, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Hello, splinter, because the lottery does not divide into 4 parts, but because whenever one party or group when it is divided into four shares, one share of a number is zero or 100% of the draws,   And another group has at least two or more numbers in 100% of the sweepstakes, you'll always find a group loaded, and another empty group, in billions of simulations, splinter, I wanted to see if your formula works when it is adapted divided into four 4 parts or sectors,   You can try?

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2133 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2012, 7:15 am - IP Logged

hello, my suggestion splinter after splitting the lottery into 4 groups or sectors, see the unity of each group (number) pairs and trios, and then combine the genetic code (DNA) when leaving out a group, sometimes entering a number , the group that was outside, Then a trio of one group, with a couple of the other group, such as a rotating system, meeting the standard output of the sweepstakes lottery, with a recovery of 80% is good.

Newark,Delaware
                            United States
                            Member #109969
                            April 23, 2011
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2012, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Thank you dr san, can you provide a sample of numbers to detail your inquiry so I can make sure I understand what you are presenting.

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2133 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2012, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Thank you dr san, can you provide a sample of numbers to detail your inquiry so I can make sure I understand what you are presenting.

Hello splinter is just a lottery to share or divide four sectors or four groups, ie does not change much, your idea. only decreases the division by four groups example if a lottery 39/5 = Three groups of 10 numbers and a group of nine numbers, other lottery 50/5 we have In group 4 = 12 groups of three numbers and a group of 14 numbers, or your state lottery, what matters is the division by four shares after the registration is to take the draw is to see 100% of that in a sweepstakes or an industry group, always have zero or a number, and the other sector has the most at least two numbers, you can confirm this exploitation! Splinter, you have to do the analysis separately for each group and see the unit, trios pairs, hot cold, late terminations etc., for doing the statistics separately seems to be more predictable (more accurate), then do the whole and in parts, eg the latest numbers for the whole is not even done a grupo.splinter assign letters in each group To see such positions is a trio group x has the letters (the letters mean posiçaoes), gave the letters A, C, F, on the other pair did not play in the A, C, F, understands, and so with the other groups , The great challenge and find a rotation system, it is known that there is this pattern of output of the sweepstakes, as we do not know which groups have to invent or create a rotating system, to take the standard because he is always (default) 100% of the draws.